VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2008 #1
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Default FLDS Selling Clothes Online

http://www.fldsdress.com/

Check this out!! They are selling all these hand-sewn prairie clothes online.

These are some remarkably industrious people. Whatever you feelings about their ideas on marriage and family, WNs could learn a lot from these folks.

GREL

Old July 4th, 2008 #2
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

That is a great idea. I wonder if its a new site or has it been up for some time selling to other FLDS? Agreed, there is a lot going on with those people that everyone could learn from. Every time you see pictures of those children, they are just beautiful....

Old July 4th, 2008 #3
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Women used to dress like this in a time when men and women were allies and not enemies.

Women used to dress like this in a time when men looked upon them as human beings and not as sex objects.

Women used to dress like this when love, romance and sentimentalism were still in abundance.

Today women dress like whores, and therefore they act like whores. Function follows form, after all.

They are sadistic, self-serving and self-centered. They are loud, vulgar and dissolute. They are a man's enemy in every way, shape and form, and hinder man in everything he does or could do.

Of course there are exceptions, but it's the rule and not the exception that weaves society's fabric.

I despise the Jew. Everything it touches turns to shit.

Old July 4th, 2008 #4
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

http://www.fldsdress.com/

Check this out!! They are selling all these hand-sewn prairie clothes online. Pricey, to be sure, but I bet it is really quality stuff.

These are some remarkably industrious people. They got all this free advertising about their clothes when the jewsmedia had them plastered all over the tube -- in a blatant effort to ridicule. So they took that ball and ran with it and turned it into an industry, and $$. That's sharp. Whatever you feelings about their ideas on marriage and family, WNs could learn a lot from these folks.

Look at all those white kids on that website. I wish WE could have a community like that. If these people weren't such religious zealots, I'd be tempted to sell out and go join them.

Last edited by Marse Supial; July 4th, 2008 at 09:05 AM.

Thread