Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 26th, 2009 #81
George Witzgall

is it just me, or does this thread's title evoke a kind of nightmare scenario?

Old August 26th, 2009 #82
Roy
Perception Manager

You got to hand it to Melcur, he was right on about Hal Turner. He may be a degenerate race-mixer, but damn, he called out Hal in a manner that left no doubts. (You too OTPTT). Free speech on a forum, when it includes criticism of personalities successfully exposed Hal Turner.

Fascinating reading, isn't it? Now that Hal has publicly has admitted to being a rat. Another thing, shouldn't the Hal Turner story be national news? Look at it like this. Hal suggested that Cynthia McKinney gets lynched on the way to voting. That's right, the FBI had someone on their payroll promote the lynching of a member of Congress, supposedly one of their bosses. The big networks should be running this story, not just Nutzpah.

As a favor, could anyone with photoshop skills put the face of Hal on this?

Old August 26th, 2009 #83
Duke Mitchell
Banned

So Hal Turner is a fed because his Attorney says he is?

If I was facing 20 years behind bars, I sure as hell would say I was working for the government when I was shooting my mouth off like an idiot.

Some of the mouth breathers here can't fathom this.

Old August 27th, 2009 #84
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Hal is not so special really. Just another informant no different from a crackhead or whore on the street. They give a few tips to the popo and get some benefit. In the end time will erase all thoughts of Hal Turner.

Good bye Hal.

You could have been something.

But in the end you are just another forgettable nobody.

Old August 27th, 2009 #85
Axel Faaborg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Mitchell View Post

If I was facing 20 years behind bars, I sure as hell would say I was working for the government when I was shooting my mouth off like an idiot.

Then you'd be fucking mad.

Unless you wanted to spend 20 years in protective custody, which might as well be solitary confinement.

Old April 24th, 2010 #86
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke Mitchell View Post

Jett is always the retard. Melcur was a hot-head race-traitor but was right about Hal Turner and the Jews. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Old June 2nd, 2010 #87
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Jett is always the retard. Melcur was a hot-head race-traitor but was right about Hal Turner and the Jews. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Does he have an asian or mud wife? That's sad. I thought he was one of us. He was right concerning Hal Turdnerowitz and the Kike$.

Thread