Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Are Niggers Human?
YES. (n)iggers are fully human. Let's all sing 'kumbaya' 8 10.81%
YES. (n)iggers look like animals, but they are human 15 20.27%
NO. (n)iggers hang from a different branch altogether 51 68.92%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 26th, 2005 #1
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Default Seriously, Are (n)iggers Human?

I've stated my belief here a few times. (n)iggers are "cousins" of the human race, just like other apes, maybe a little closer.

I'm curious as to the opinions of other WN on the forum. I'm placing this poll in opposition so the niggers may participate as well. I do, however, expect rational explanation from any who claim humanity for niggers.

Last edited by odin; October 26th, 2005 at 08:56 PM.

Old October 26th, 2005 #2
WhiteMan4WhiteLand
TNB Connoisseur

Depends on the definition of human I guess. Niggers are homo sapiens.

Old October 26th, 2005 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMan4WhiteLand
Depends on the definition of human I guess. Niggers are homo sapiens.
That is where I disagree. I will begrudgingly accept niggers as part of the genus Homo, but I do not accept them into the species Homo Sapien. I believe niggers are best classified here:

Australopithecus africanus

A. africanus existed between 3 and 2 million years ago.[And remains today] It is similar to afarensis, and was also bipedal, but body size was slightly greater. Brain size may also have been slightly larger, ranging between 420 and 500 cc. This is a little larger than chimp brains (despite a similar body size), but still not advanced in the areas necessary for speech. [Explanation for ebonics?] The back teeth were a little bigger than in afarensis. Although the teeth and jaws of africanus are much larger than those of humans, they are far more similar to human teeth than to those of apes (Johanson and Edey 1981). [Okay, I won't argue that] The shape of the jaw is now fully parabolic, like that of humans, and the size of the canine teeth is further reduced compared to afarensis.

Old October 26th, 2005 #4
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

What a scientific absurdity.

Niggers have a cranial capacity of 1260cc, a far cry from the 420 and 500cc that you cited.

Old October 26th, 2005 #5
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae

Niggers have a cranial capacity of 1260cc, a far cry from the 420 and 500cc that you cited.
They got bigger from years of forced animal husbandry. As Jimmy the Greek so succinctly described it...“the slave owner would breed his big black buck with his big woman so that he would have a big black kid. That’s where it all started.”

Oh, and when speaking of niggers, there is a difference between "brain size" (which I cited) and "cranial capacity" (which you mention). My refridgerator has a "capacity" for a heck of a lot more food than it currently contains. The analogy holds true for nigger skulls and brains.

Last edited by odin; October 26th, 2005 at 09:44 PM.

Old October 26th, 2005 #6
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
The analogy holds true for nigger skulls and brains.
Then prove it. The research shows that their cortical neuron count matches their cranial capacity.

Old October 27th, 2005 #7
Willie_Lynch...

Default I don't know sun flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae

Some folks would say his figures are pretty close to accurate.

Old October 27th, 2005 #8
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie_Lynch
Good God, what is that thing??

Old November 9th, 2005 #9
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
That is where I disagree. I will begrudgingly accept niggers as part of the genus Homo, but I do not accept them into the species Homo Sapien. I believe niggers are best classified here:

Australopithecus africanus
That's the African version. I propose a different genus type for the American version

Australopithecus cocainus

Old October 27th, 2005 #10
eNZedBlue
Man against Time

Blacks are technically humans in the sense that they can interbreed with other humans and produce viable offspring, which is the definition of being in the same species.

Also, I think they are humans in the sense that they have the right to their own racial self-determination in their own lands. Even if you consider them to be animals (albeit dangerous ones) animals still have rights, so you can support Black nationalism under the same rationale as supporting wildlife reserves.

Old October 27th, 2005 #11
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNZedBlue
Blacks are technically humans in the sense that they can interbreed with other humans and produce viable offspring, which is the definition of being in the same species.
Yes, that is technically the definition of species, but it doesn't always hold true. Lions, tigers, snow-leopards and (extinct) sabre-tooth tigers are all of the genus panthera. Each is it's own unique species, yet lions and tigers frequently mate (the offspring is called a liger).

I maintain that niggers are close to homo sapiens, but never quite made the final leap.

Old May 17th, 2006 #12
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNZedBlue

Also, I think they are humans in the sense that they have the right to their own racial self-determination in their own lands. Even if you consider them to be animals (albeit dangerous ones) animals still have rights, so you can support Black nationalism under the same rationale as supporting wildlife reserves.
Vandal Niggers are fully human, but they are vastly inferior to even the beaner, let alone the White human. They are savages and are like spoiled children, which is exactly what they are. Their arrogance is overwhelming, but can be tamed down via the firm hand of the White Man.

There are high breeds of human like we Aryans and very low breeds like the shitskinned Vandal Nigger porch monkey! Each has their place; the Whites to rule and build Civilization, the Vandal Nigger to Serve us!

Old November 7th, 2005 #13
PastorTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
I've stated my belief here a few times. (n)iggers are "cousins" of the human race, just like other apes, maybe a little closer.

I'm curious as to the opinions of other WN on the forum. I'm placing this poll in opposition so the niggers may participate as well. I do, however, expect rational explanation from any who claim humanity for niggers.
Seriously, are you sane?

Old November 8th, 2005 #14
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default The question is, nigger-lover: Are YOU sane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorTroy
Seriously, are you sane?
Sure he is -- it's a perfectly legitimate theory/observation. For decades scientists have been searching for the "missing link" between man and ape. The nigger is -- by far -- the most simian-like in appearance, he has the lowest intelligence level amongst all peoples, and he exhibits the most animalistic behavior of any sub-race on the planet. I suppose you're going to tell me that other races better fit these distinct ape-like characteristics?!

Just what is your problem, gorilla-banger??

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; November 8th, 2005 at 02:42 PM.

Old November 8th, 2005 #15
PastorTroy

Default Look who's talking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Sure he is -- it's a perfectly legitimate theory/observation. For decades scientists have been searching for the "missing link" between man and ape. The nigger is -- by far -- the most simian-like in appearance, he has the lowest intelligence level amongst all peoples, and he exhibits the most animalistic behavior of any sub-race on the planet. I suppose you're going to tell me that other races better fit these distinct ape-like characteristics?!

Just what is your problem, gorilla-banger??
If we are using intelligence level as a characteristic then you (HoaxThis) would be classified as a retarded monkey. Not just a regular monkey but a retarded monkey. Not only you have a very limited vocabulary because you always use the same words on your posts but you have yet to post something of substance. At least your fellow WNs manage to raise legitimate points every now and then.

Old November 9th, 2005 #16
SlagMaster

Frogs and the French have like demenors.

Nigger are some lower branch of the evolution to the real human race;
however there progress became static, and you are left with something
that has remained unchanged for millions of years.

In the normal order of evolution these degenerate branchs were wiped
out, by the higher orders.

By some fluke this Nigger branch was not.
Most likely from being isolated in africa; a way from the human race.

Old November 9th, 2005 #17
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Nigger are some lower branch of the evolution to the real human race;
however there progress became static, and you are left with something
that has remained unchanged for millions of years
Niggers haven't been around for millions of years.

Old November 9th, 2005 #18
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default Gotcha

Quote:
If we are using intelligence level as a characteristic then you (HoaxThis) would be classified as a retarded monkey. Not just a regular monkey but a retarded monkey. Not only you have a very limited vocabulary because you always use the same words on your posts but you have yet to post something of substance. At least your fellow WNs manage to raise legitimate points every now and then.
Just get a load of who is talking "monkey" here -- a "White" man married to a nigger.

I notice you didn't even bother to refute ONE point I made regarding niggers and their proximity to apes. Simply put: you've copped-out yet once again. You can't handle me and you know it.

And as far as my vocabulary goes, gorilla-banger, I can out-write you (more interesting, better-argued, literate, and coherent posts) anytime.

Old November 9th, 2005 #19
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default You're saying I use the same words in my posts?!

Quote:
you always use the same words on your posts
I do not use the same words in (not "on", Mr. Grammar ) my posts! Where do you get the notion that I use the same words in my posts?! Ask anyone here -- they'll tell you I don't use the same words in my posts. Where do you get this notion?!? Ask the mods -- they'll tell you I don't use the same words in my posts! Why would I use the same words in my posts???

Really! Gorilla-banger claiming I use the same words in my posts!

Old November 9th, 2005 #20
ragnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
I do not use the same words in (not "on", Mr. Grammar ) my posts! Where do you get the notion that I use the same words in my posts?! Ask anyone here -- they'll tell you I don't use the same words in my posts. Where do you get this notion?!? Ask the mods -- they'll tell you I don't use the same words in my posts! Why would I use the same words in my posts???

Really! Gorilla-banger claiming I use the same words in my posts!
that's very funny. a fly marrying a bumblebee. I told ya I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me...why didn't ya believe me? and so on.

Thread