Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 29th, 2006 #1
Jack
opponent of the jew

Default Niggers in Hockey

Recently there have been efforts made to bring more Blacks into the sport of hockey.

http://www.nhl.com/nhlhq/diversity/

There are four major team spectator sports in North America. Two of these sports, football and basketball are majority Black (75 and 80%) in spite of the fact Blacks are only 13% of the American population. Baseball is a mix of people of several different races.

Only ONE of the four major sports is mostly White, that being hockey. You would think people would look at the fact that a 75% majority White population could have at least ONE out of the four major sports that they could call their own. In a sane and just society, efforts would be made to keep hockey White, not try to make it multi-racial like the other three sports.

We don't live in a sane and just society. In fact for White people, it is just the opposite. People can see that not only is hockey a White sport, it is also a pan-Aryan sport with White men from several different nations around the globe (Canada, USA, Russia, Sweden, Finland, Chech Republic, Slovakia, Germany )comming together to play the sport they love. The enemies of the white race (jews) see this as much as anyone and want to thow a monkey wrench into this. They then set out to attract Blacks to the sport of hockey by any means they can think of like inner city hockey programms and other BS.

Make no mistake about it, this push to increase the number of Blacks in hockey is bald faced anti-White hatred!!!

Old January 29th, 2006 #2
T.J. McAllister

Maybe this will get hockey fans to tear up ghettoes instead of ice arenas.

Old January 29th, 2006 #3
Action Alert

Don't niggers in the NHL get their asses kicked pretty hard? Seems like I remember that they did. How do you say "my civil rights have been violated" with no fucking teeth? :cheers:

Old January 30th, 2006 #4
Dies Irae
Cowboy Astronomer

Other sports can learn from this. I hope NASCAR starts racing on ice.
"These were no soft-bellied, conservative businessmen assembled for some Masonic mumbodumbo; no loudmouthed, beery red-necks letting off a little ritualized steam about "the goddam niggers"; no pious, frightened churchgoers whining for the guidance or protection of an anthropomorphic deity. These were real men, White men, men who were now one with me in spirit and consciousness as well as in blood." -- Earl Turner, The Turner Diaries

Old February 5th, 2006 #5
Adamic Man

Ahh, the sport of Kings, the sport I played for 30 years and would still be playing if I had insurance, LOL.

Well, they can try to get more blacks in hockey, but I don't see that Tiger Woods has caused there to be a stampede of blacks to the golf courses, nor has the Williams sisters caused a generation of niglets to pick up tennis rackets.

For starters, blacks can't afford the equipment required for hockey. It ain't cheap. Nor is ice time. And shame on the NY Rangers organization for sponsoring a "Hockey in Harlem" program where they give niglets free equipment and ice time. And with nary a "THANK YOU" from da black comm-yew-nit-ee.

Hockey is also the most physically-demanding of the major sports. The stamina, strength, speed and reflexes required are beyond the abilities of most black af-leets. You can't loaf your lazy ass up and down the ice in hockey.

Some facts off the top of my head:

Willie O'Ree was the first black hockey player, for the Bruins in either the 40's or 50's. Didn't amount to much.

There have been very few true blacks in hockey, the next one who got much recognition was Mike Marson for the awful 1974-75 expansion Washington Capitals. He did some goal-scoring but didn't amount to much.

There are a few talented mulattos that I never really took notice of, you can tell from their faces that they're not all-white, although they really don't look black. They've been in the league for years with no one mentioning their race - UNTIL someone wrote an article about blacks in hockey and mentioned Grant Fuhr, Jarome Iginla and Sandy McCarthy, and I read it in disbelief - "What?! Since when are these guys black?!"

Well, it's like Tiger Woods. When it's advantageous to them, they call mulattos blacks. Woods is never celebrated as a "Hawaiian."

There may be more blacks in hockey today but I don't follow it much anymore. Too many damn teams, and is it really hockey when you have two teams based in Florida, and one of them even wins the Stanley Cup, fercryingoutloud?!!

AM

Old February 7th, 2006 #6
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Alert
Don't niggers in the NHL get their asses kicked pretty hard? Seems like I remember that they did. How do you say "my civil rights have been violated" with no fucking teeth? :cheers:
That's too fuckin funny. ROTFLMWAO!!!! :cheers:

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 27th, 2006 #7
TheGreenMan
Banned

Theres lots of immigrant niggers in Canada.

The reason that Africans dont appear playing ice hockey is that they have to climb Mount Kilimanjaro to find ice.

Another question is, are Niggers adequately represented in the Special Olympics?.

Q. What's better than a nigger winning the special olympics?

A. Not being black and retarded .

Old March 27th, 2006 #8
Live Free
Terry Phillips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamic Man
There may be more blacks in hockey today but I don't follow it much anymore. Too many damn teams, and is it really hockey when you have two teams based in Florida, and one of them even wins the Stanley Cup, fercryingoutloud?!!

AM
Hey Adamic Man! I'm one of those Florida hockey fans, Tampa Bay to be exact. I'm afraid that my team is a perfect example of affirmative action at work in the NHL.

Its no secret that our goalies haven't had a stellar year. The starter John Grahame has been getting hot lately, but now that backup Sean Burke is out with a broken finger, they bring this nigger Coleman up from Springfield. His record? Well, let's see. He's appeared in 36 games, earned a 13-17-3 record, with a 3.54 goals against average, and only a .89 save percentage. I would think the Stanley Cup Champions could do a little better than that. By the way, Grahame's record when he was brought up to the NHL in '99 was 37-9-1.

TV coverage of niggers in sports is always skewed the nigger's way. During the coverage of the 2004 Stanley Cup playoffs, anytime the Calgary Flames played all you heard about was Jarome Nigginla. It was sickening. Even when the boonie wasn't on the ice, the camera was on him, and his name was in the air.

Every now and then though, in the NHL things have a way of evening out.

Like a few years ago when small but fierce Tie Domi of the Leafs beat the livin' shit out of big, bad Brashear of Philadelphia.

Old March 27th, 2006 #9
New Order

Like all the other major pro leagues the commissioner of the NHL, behind all this "diversity" is a jew.

Gary Bettman
NHL Commissioner. Born: June 2, 1952 Hometown: Queens, NY.

Old March 27th, 2006 #10
Mcintosh

Quote:
Don't niggers in the NHL get their asses kicked pretty hard?
Majority of the black players are there to kick ass believe it or not, like every other sport who ever is the best gets the job.

Thread