Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2007 #1
chrissy

Post The Jails In Our Country

The conditions in our prisons/ jails are one of the worst results of integration, they are as David Duke said a horror story for whites. He talked about in his book how the prisons in the older times were not really that bad despite being cold and not much food, because you got to be with your own kind. Now if you get into a bar fight or drink while you're driving , you may have to fight like hell just to survive against the goons. A couple years ago I went to visit someone in a prison and the black women guards were really ignorant to me, you could tell they would have loved to have had me in there to abuse me. I read about how bad Amy Fisher was treated in jail and how bitter she is that she wound up there.

On the flip side if a white person does something bad to you, and I've had a couple whites that really did cause alot of trouble for me I wouldn't be able to smack the shit out of them because I'd be too afraid of going in to coonville. When we had a white run country if somebody kept starting on you , you could explain it to the judge and get a lenient sentence, but not now. One girl that lived up the street from me kept starting alot of trouble for me and my husband , but I wouldn't dare do anything about it because jail loomed. The white should have seen it coming years ago and knew this would happen , where the "black man is king of the jungle" (Duke's words) in our prison system.
Just wonder what you all think about this .

"Our right-wing "fighters" keep assuring each other "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free ". But the truth is that any slave knows the truth, but what good does it do him, unless he can somehow get the power to force his way to freedom. It is not the truth which will make us free in America, because millions already know the truth and hate bitterly what is going on, but they are afraid even to admit they know the truth. Ten million signed the petition for Joe McCarthy and they are not all dead. But they might as well be, as long as the right wing spends all its time and money trying to "win" another ten million instead of getting the ten million we already have to stand up! We have plenty of people, money and facilities to take America back from the traitors tomorrow morning if all the people who already know what is going on, were not afraid anymore and would stand up!"

George L. Rockwell[/QUOTE]

Last edited by chrissy; March 2nd, 2007 at 05:45 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2007 #2
OTPTT
Banned

You need to do what I do and this should apply to every White man and woman in America. If you have a camcorder KEEP IT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. If you don't have a camcorder then spend about $50 and purchase yourself a small digital voice recorder like I did and KEEP IT ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES.

I found the RCA Digital Voice Recorder model RP5030 with 18 hours of recording time to be the best of these type devices. You can hold it in your palm and no one will pay any attention to it. It picks up conversation very well and saves the files in mp3 format. The device names each file with the date and time of the recording which is excellent for keeping track of time and dates. It has a usb port and you can drop and drag your recorded files onto your computer without any problems whatsoever. It runs on two AAA batteries that last quite some time assuming you don't use the device every time you speak.

In EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION I AM SUBJECTED TO WITH LEO I PULL OUT THE SONY CAMCORDER, MAKE SURE IT'S RECORDING, AND HAVE IT POINTED AT THE OFFICER(S) who, for whatever reason, feel the need to converse with me. You cannot imagine how much they loathe being videotaped. You also cannot underestimate the protection that the camcorder gives you when dealing first hand with cops. It's almost like a force field of sorts unless of course you've just robbed a bank or something but that's an entirely different matter altogether.

I was leasing an apartment locally and for two years was being harassed for no reason but the ignorance of the resident managers that the company who managed these apartments were unable to keep for more than a few months at a time. I lived there for some four years and saw eight managers come and go.

My Sony camcorder and I captured some four hours of criminal harassment by several of the eight managers which resulted in my being awarded $30,000 in damages from the management company. They would demand people move for no reason whatsoever and when they came to me I refused. I won't go into details but those responsible were quickly fired, I received a check for the amount above, and moved out WHEN I WAS READY and not one second before. I then purchased several acres of beautiful property in the country and away from all criminal elements.

So keep a camcorder with you when you are away from home and when it's not feasible to carry that keep your miniature digital voice recorder with you and use both of them every single time someone tries to play with your head or your Rights.

T

Old March 3rd, 2007 #3
chrissy

I guess a camcorder or voice recorder is a good idea and will work in some situations. Basically you're saying to do it legally, and try to put the troublemaker in the hellhole prison, where they'll get beat on by the goons. There are some bad white people out there too and you have to be careful how you deal with them. One time I worked as a waitress and one of the women I worked with kept starting trouble for me and one day she pushed me, I felt like really going after her, but I didn't because I'd have had to pay the price.
We get bullied in alot of situations now, because of the prison conditions, and it sort of makes us more afraid in dealing with conflicts. And if a white man or woman does go off and go after somebody that deserves it, the courts treat us harshly, where they'll treat homeboy leninently because of their ' impoverished background". I have a relative that has had a raging battle with her father's second wife for years now, it's a long story , but she was planning to go after the wife last year and she said she was going to do it, she took her bail money to her aunt first ( she said she was willing to go to jail) and then went over to the house, but his wife moved out of state for a couple months which prevented a really bad thing from going on.
They've turned us in to wimps by default.

Old March 7th, 2007 #4
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
You need to do what I do and this should apply to every White man and woman in America. If you have a camcorder KEEP IT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.

In EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION I AM SUBJECTED TO WITH LEO I PULL OUT THE SONY CAMCORDER, MAKE SURE IT'S RECORDING, AND HAVE IT POINTED AT THE OFFICER(S) who, for whatever reason, feel the need to converse with me. You cannot imagine how much they loathe being videotaped. T
Know just what you mean, works like a charm.

Pigs: What's your name?'

'What?'

Pigs: 'Your name'.

'Sorry, are you trying to make some new friends?'

Pigs: 'I want your details and don't be a smartarse'

'just a moment.' (pull out camcorder)
watch with glee the nasty looks from two pigs who are completely taken aback.

Pigs: 'What's that for, then?'

'Oh, I just don't trust you piii...eeople, I'm sure you understand, you must get that a lot.'

'Oh, sorry, is this bothering you? do you not care for it?'

'yeah, just like I don't care for being bothered by a couple of obnoxious civil servants when I'm going about my business bothering no-one.'

Pigs: 'Now look...'

'Is there a reason you wanted my details? Have I broken some law? Just like exercising your authority do ya? make up for having a small penis, does it?

Pigs: 'Move along, and watch yourself'.

'yeah, I'll be extremely careful as long as the pair of you are about, nobody has anything more to fear from the likes of you than law abiding citizens.'

Fuckin' love it!

Old March 3rd, 2007 #5
Subrosa
Banned

I remember an ADV broadcast talking about a retarded man down in Alabama, around 20 years of age, who made some inappropriate comments to a younger girl and was jailed for it. He was dead the next day, beaten to death by silverbacks that thought it was fun to beat up a retarded white guy.

So the question is, will one sit and rot in a jail or prison surrounded by ghetto filth, or will one take as many of the enemy to hell with them as they can? Which is more preferable? Death, or the nigger hell run by mostly white traitors and collaborators?

Old March 3rd, 2007 #6
Hamburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
"Our right-wing "fighters" keep assuring each other "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free ". But the truth is that any slave knows the truth, but what good does it do him, unless he can somehow get the power to force his way to freedom. It is not the truth which will make us free in America, because millions already know the truth and hate bitterly what is going on, but they are afraid even to admit they know the truth. Ten million signed the petition for Joe McCarthy and they are not all dead. But they might as well be, as long as the right wing spends all its time and money trying to "win" another ten million instead of getting the ten million we already have to stand up! We have plenty of people, money and facilities to take America back from the traitors tomorrow morning if all the people who already know what is going on, were not afraid anymore and would stand up!"

George L. Rockwell
[/QUOTE]

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-hatehoax...can-nazis.html

Has anyone read this artical at Jewwatch claiming that the nazi movement was largley created by Jews? What is your opinions on this?

Old March 4th, 2007 #7
chrissy

Reply to Subrosa:

That probably happens a good bit in jails where the blacks are the majority. If you go to a suburban prison it's not so bad since they will conform when they're not the majority. My first boyfriend had a drug problem, but he was a big guy that could fight ( he just can't handle life's pressures too good) , and he said the city jails are like a f****ing family reunion for the groids, they had their uncles and cousins and friends to all hang out with. Since he's a redneck he had other guys from his neighborhood in there and they stuck together which protected them from being jumped. Another friend of his got locked up for six months for repeatedly shoplifting from stores and he was real scared in there, but there was another friend of his in there that he grew up with ( drug problem) who protected him from being beat up .

You would think white people would try to figure out a solution to this horrible situation that's always there. Demand segregation or something.

Last edited by chrissy; March 4th, 2007 at 01:42 PM.

Old March 4th, 2007 #8
John in Woodbridge

In Pierce's novel The Turner Diaries, suspected organization members were arrested on specious charges, and thrown in jail cells with mostly blacks. Contrary to popular belief, the state has an obligation to protect inmates even though they are in jail or prison. Rape, malicious wounding or being murdered is not part of an inmate's sentence.

Old March 5th, 2007 #9
chrissy

But the state doesn't protect us , it's just an abusive situation that always looms for whites. The hispanics don't worry about going to prison because they stick together.

Old March 5th, 2007 #10
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
Contrary to popular belief, the state has an obligation to protect inmates even though they are in jail or prison. Rape, malicious wounding or being murdered is not part of an inmate's sentence.

Old March 5th, 2007 #11
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Quote:
But the state doesn't protect us , it's just an abusive situation that always looms for whites. The hispanics don't worry about going to prison because they stick together.
This state of affairs isn't an accident. The government allows this to happen as a way of keeping whites in line. Whites aren't aren't allowed to segregate themselves in prison or band together. White gangs are cracked down on while non-white gangs are tolerated as long as they don't get out of hand.

Of course the government lackies will deny this. Plausible deniability is what they call it. They look the other way while racist depredations against whites occur, and the message gets back to white people: "Keep in line, for you have no defense."

The current state of affairs put whites a big social disadvantage for another reason. Blacks have very poor impulse control. They don't think of the consequences of their actions the way white people do. The result is that white people have to always allow for the fact that niggers have no self control in any interaction.

White people end up moderating their criticism or even acting obsequious toward blacks in order to keep them from going off. After all, there is no fairness in the law and whites are always assumed to be at fault.

Get into an argument with a nigger in a bar over nothing, and you could find yourself being tossed in the clink by prosecutors looking to burnish their reputation with the black community as "anti-racist" (Nifong anyone?)

This society is toxic and evil.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old March 9th, 2007 #12
chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
In Pierce's novel The Turner Diaries, suspected organization members were arrested on specious charges, and thrown in jail cells with mostly blacks. Contrary to popular belief, the state has an obligation to protect inmates even though they are in jail or prison. Rape, malicious wounding or being murdered is not part of an inmate's sentence.
Dr Pierce was very smart and knew what they are doing to us in the prison systems of today. White men were probably much more likely to fight in the 40's and 50's if somebody did something wrong to them, because the jails were segregated and not too bad. Now the state won't protect whites in jails, because of the filthy lie they live by, of race equality.

Old June 25th, 2007 #13
Roxanne Greschner

Default Hello From Mrs. Greschner

I am John Greschner's wife. There seems to be a lot of discussion about the documentary inwhich my husband was in for the National Geographic Explorer. If anyone wants to help out please read this, and help free some prisoners.

Description
The John Greschner Defense Committee
This committee is dedicated to freeing prisoners who have been Incarcerated for more than 20 years. Both Federal and State justice system hand out sentences that are unjust and need to be reduced.
All of these prisoners are asking for clemency and pardons, so please send in your letters to the address below.

US Pardon Attorney
Roger C Adams
500 First Street NW Suite 400
Washington DC 20530
Phone: (202) 616-6070

The address of the Committee is
853 #2 Sonoma Ave Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
Please make tax deduct able donations pay able to Roxanne Davenport Greschner.

John Greschner has been incarcerated for 39 years and has been tortured at the hands of a repressive regime that has stolen his life. Since the time in his life when he was housed at USP Marion Ill and tortured there he has done much to better him self and other prisoners. He and many other
prisoners have been the blunt end of years of abuse, such as medical neglect. His friends have all been harmed by the same type of treatment while being housed by the FBOP and State prison systems. His current address is
John Greschner
V-12545/ federal Reg # 02550-135
CSATF/SP
D-1-130u
PO Box 5242
Corcoran, CA. 93212
Please send stamps and funds.
Ronald Del Raine is serving a 209-year sentence for a crime that happened almost 40 years ago and he is 75 years old. Federal Reg # 85462-132. He is 76 years old and needs assistance from folks all over the world. He can only receive money and he cannot receive stamps. But letters to the pardons commissioner would help to aid us in fighting for his freedom. You can find his current address by going to www.bop.gov and clicking on the inmate locater. Many prisoners have been indicted for crimes that they have already been tried for in the past and this group will seek financial aid from the public to
help them with obtaining legal references as well as attorneys for their appeals. Send them funds. There are many other prisoners who we will put on our list to free at a latter date. Please send $ 5.00 donations for printing legal materials to be sent in to the prisoners. and for photo copying the materials for the prisoners. They send us materials that need to be photo copied and we lack funds.

These prisoners are now on our list
to aid in their freedom. The location of these Federal Prisoners can be obtained at www.bop.gov click on to the inmate locator and type in their Federal Reg #.

Edgar Heval Federal Reg # 13950-116
Tyler Bingham Federal Reg # 03325-091
Barry Byron Mills Federal Reg# 14559-116
Tommy Silverstein Federal Reg #14634-116
Leonard Peltier # 89637-132
Oscar Lopez-Rivera # 87651-024
Bill Dunne # 10916-086
George Martorano #12973-004

Scott Seelye
oid# 100679
970 Picket ST. N.
Bayport, MN. 55003-1490
Scott Seeley can only receive money and not stamps. He is a prisoner who survived USP Marion Ill. And the torture that happened there. Please send him money and please write letters to reprehensive in the State of MN where Scott is located as well as the London office of Amnesty International. Please write to and say action requesting that "the funds for victims of torture (an international effort to assist third world victims of gov torture) be utilized to assist with medical, psychotherapy and recovery in the case of the Native American, Scott Seeley and Leonard Peltier, that this request is based upon the documented incidences of gov employed tortures spanning 30 years of incarceration and documented in State and Federal investigations and the current and past denials of medical care by prison officials.
Pilar Gimeno
Amnesty International
International Secretariat
1 Easton Street
London, WCIXO DW
United Kingdom

Send a copy to Rep Karen Clark
MN House of Reprehensive Room 303
175 State Office Building
100 Rev. Dr. M.L. King Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155 USA

JOHN PERROTTI