Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 7th, 2007 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Two articles within a week from Associated Press serve to exaggerate public fears and mislead citizenry as to real dangers. The so-called objective media dovetails with prime-time tv treating Whites as haters, murderers, molestors and serial killers.

Old March 7th, 2007 #22
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Two articles within a week from Associated Press serve to exaggerate public fears and mislead citizenry as to real dangers. The so-called objective media dovetails with prime-time tv treating Whites as haters, murderers, molestors and serial killers.
Oh, but the "Legal" System has nothing to do with it. The mighty "Scales of Justice" are evenly balanced and fair for everybody, right? A System that is designed by Jews and for Jews to destroy and warp society, has nothing to do with the situation in the prison system, right?

These are dangerous "criminals" who have been arrested for such things as taking drugs that the Jewish physicians didn't make money on or that the Jewish pharmaceutical companies didn't profit from, so of course they broke the first rule of Jewish Business: If a Jew doesn't make money from it, then it is illegal.

These are dangerous "criminals" whose lives have been totally ruined by being confined with hate-filled muds and whose only chance for survival is to become more dangerous than their enemies. Prisons do not rehabilitate, they destroy. And those who are destroyed become destroyers.

Well and good. It is a lesson for all of us: To survive and to find Victory, we must become more dangerous than our Enemy. To hell with the Jews, let them walk with fear and trembling toward their final resting place in the all-devouring Earth.

Old March 7th, 2007 #23
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
You need to do what I do and this should apply to every White man and woman in America. If you have a camcorder KEEP IT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES.

In EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION I AM SUBJECTED TO WITH LEO I PULL OUT THE SONY CAMCORDER, MAKE SURE IT'S RECORDING, AND HAVE IT POINTED AT THE OFFICER(S) who, for whatever reason, feel the need to converse with me. You cannot imagine how much they loathe being videotaped. T
Know just what you mean, works like a charm.

Pigs: What's your name?'

'What?'

Pigs: 'Your name'.

'Sorry, are you trying to make some new friends?'

Pigs: 'I want your details and don't be a smartarse'

'just a moment.' (pull out camcorder)
watch with glee the nasty looks from two pigs who are completely taken aback.

Pigs: 'What's that for, then?'

'Oh, I just don't trust you piii...eeople, I'm sure you understand, you must get that a lot.'

'Oh, sorry, is this bothering you? do you not care for it?'

'yeah, just like I don't care for being bothered by a couple of obnoxious civil servants when I'm going about my business bothering no-one.'

Pigs: 'Now look...'

'Is there a reason you wanted my details? Have I broken some law? Just like exercising your authority do ya? make up for having a small penis, does it?

Pigs: 'Move along, and watch yourself'.

'yeah, I'll be extremely careful as long as the pair of you are about, nobody has anything more to fear from the likes of you than law abiding citizens.'

Fuckin' love it!

Old March 9th, 2007 #24
chrissy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
In Pierce's novel The Turner Diaries, suspected organization members were arrested on specious charges, and thrown in jail cells with mostly blacks. Contrary to popular belief, the state has an obligation to protect inmates even though they are in jail or prison. Rape, malicious wounding or being murdered is not part of an inmate's sentence.
Dr Pierce was very smart and knew what they are doing to us in the prison systems of today. White men were probably much more likely to fight in the 40's and 50's if somebody did something wrong to them, because the jails were segregated and not too bad. Now the state won't protect whites in jails, because of the filthy lie they live by, of race equality.

Old June 25th, 2007 #25
Roxanne Greschner

Default Hello From Mrs. Greschner

I am John Greschner's wife. There seems to be a lot of discussion about the documentary inwhich my husband was in for the National Geographic Explorer. If anyone wants to help out please read this, and help free some prisoners.

Description
The John Greschner Defense Committee
This committee is dedicated to freeing prisoners who have been Incarcerated for more than 20 years. Both Federal and State justice system hand out sentences that are unjust and need to be reduced.
All of these prisoners are asking for clemency and pardons, so please send in your letters to the address below.

US Pardon Attorney
Roger C Adams
500 First Street NW Suite 400
Washington DC 20530
Phone: (202) 616-6070

The address of the Committee is
853 #2 Sonoma Ave Santa Rosa, CA. 95404
Please make tax deduct able donations pay able to Roxanne Davenport Greschner.

John Greschner has been incarcerated for 39 years and has been tortured at the hands of a repressive regime that has stolen his life. Since the time in his life when he was housed at USP Marion Ill and tortured there he has done much to better him self and other prisoners. He and many other
prisoners have been the blunt end of years of abuse, such as medical neglect. His friends have all been harmed by the same type of treatment while being housed by the FBOP and State prison systems. His current address is
John Greschner
V-12545/ federal Reg # 02550-135
CSATF/SP
D-1-130u
PO Box 5242
Corcoran, CA. 93212
Please send stamps and funds.
Ronald Del Raine is serving a 209-year sentence for a crime that happened almost 40 years ago and he is 75 years old. Federal Reg # 85462-132. He is 76 years old and needs assistance from folks all over the world. He can only receive money and he cannot receive stamps. But letters to the pardons commissioner would help to aid us in fighting for his freedom. You can find his current address by going to www.bop.gov and clicking on the inmate locater. Many prisoners have been indicted for crimes that they have already been tried for in the past and this group will seek financial aid from the public to
help them with obtaining legal references as well as attorneys for their appeals. Send them funds. There are many other prisoners who we will put on our list to free at a latter date. Please send $ 5.00 donations for printing legal materials to be sent in to the prisoners. and for photo copying the materials for the prisoners. They send us materials that need to be photo copied and we lack funds.

These prisoners are now on our list
to aid in their freedom. The location of these Federal Prisoners can be obtained at www.bop.gov click on to the inmate locator and type in their Federal Reg #.

Edgar Heval Federal Reg # 13950-116
Tyler Bingham Federal Reg # 03325-091
Barry Byron Mills Federal Reg# 14559-116
Tommy Silverstein Federal Reg #14634-116
Leonard Peltier # 89637-132
Oscar Lopez-Rivera # 87651-024
Bill Dunne # 10916-086
George Martorano #12973-004

Scott Seelye
oid# 100679
970 Picket ST. N.
Bayport, MN. 55003-1490
Scott Seeley can only receive money and not stamps. He is a prisoner who survived USP Marion Ill. And the torture that happened there. Please send him money and please write letters to reprehensive in the State of MN where Scott is located as well as the London office of Amnesty International. Please write to and say action requesting that "the funds for victims of torture (an international effort to assist third world victims of gov torture) be utilized to assist with medical, psychotherapy and recovery in the case of the Native American, Scott Seeley and Leonard Peltier, that this request is based upon the documented incidences of gov employed tortures spanning 30 years of incarceration and documented in State and Federal investigations and the current and past denials of medical care by prison officials.
Pilar Gimeno
Amnesty International
International Secretariat
1 Easton Street
London, WCIXO DW
United Kingdom

Send a copy to Rep Karen Clark
MN House of Reprehensive Room 303
175 State Office Building
100 Rev. Dr. M.L. King Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155 USA

JOHN PERROTTI
TCI*167712
PO BOX 901
LEAVITTSBURG
OHIO 44430

Old June 12th, 2011 #26
Marilynn Turner

Default Roxanne

I am tired of finding this woman using Aryan brothers names to make money her husband is a rat, Tommy told me when I spoke to him on the phone to stay away from this woman shes crazy and her husband is a rat. She threatened to get a beef against him in one forum I found her begging money in.
this woman is a fraud and is being investigated.Please she does not help Tom is not associated with him in anyway some of the men she claims to help are actually dead.
I would think it would be more helpful for Tom if you did not discuss him at all. Hes endured enough for the sake of many please do not disrespect him and open him up for discussion. He is strong and of sound mind despite the torture he is still under.
thank you
fight the good fight.

Old July 26th, 2011 #27
Betty

Not only will i cosign this statement, I need to let people know that bitch Roxanne is a terrorist and makes threats on good abiding white people ... she says she is full blooded injun, but claims she was raised in a nationalist compound.. she is a fucking psycho liar!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilynn Turner View Post
I am tired of finding this woman using Aryan brothers names to make money her husband is a rat, Tommy told me when I spoke to him on the phone to stay away from this woman shes crazy and her husband is a rat. She threatened to get a beef against him in one forum I found her begging money in.
this woman is a fraud and is being investigated.Please she does not help Tom is not associated with him in anyway some of the men she claims to help are actually dead.
I would think it would be more helpful for Tom if you did not discuss him at all. Hes endured enough for the sake of many please do not disrespect him and open him up for discussion. He is strong and of sound mind despite the torture he is still under.
thank you
fight the good fight.

Thread