Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2016 #1
Colin Morse

Default So, let's say you're right...

Having read a bit on my own about the subject, I will grant you guys that there's more reason to believe in racial IQ differences than one might at first like to think. However, I'm unclear about what exactly this justifies or what you seek to do with this information. One could just as easily follow the approach of Hans Eysenck, a liberal who believed in racial IQ differences, and use the knowledge of differences in IQ to actually help black people out in a long-term way through means such as gene therapies, sperm donation, or chemical supplements--and hell, research on this front might even be helpful to low-IQ whites, who are themselves a pretty big segment of the population.

So, what say you all?

Old April 25th, 2016 #2
Colin Morse

Anyone want to respond?

Old April 26th, 2016 #3
robertofrommilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Morse View Post
Having read a bit on my own about the subject, I will grant you guys that there's more reason to believe in racial IQ differences than one might at first like to think. However, I'm unclear about what exactly this justifies or what you seek to do with this information. One could just as easily follow the approach of Hans Eysenck, a liberal who believed in racial IQ differences, and use the knowledge of differences in IQ to actually help black people out in a long-term way through means such as gene therapies, sperm donation, or chemical supplements--and hell, research on this front might even be helpful to low-IQ whites, who are themselves a pretty big segment of the population.

So, what say you all?
Hi, I'm an "anti" from Italy. You have a good point here, in my opinion but for another reason. Even if we assume there is really one full standard deviation in genetic determined intelligence between blacks and white, this would means that millions of blacks ( the right side of the curve) are smarter than millions of white ( the left side)...
And, indeed, this is the only part of the statement that is unquestionably and obviously true. there are black doctors, black writers, black chess grandmasters, black musicians, black billionaires, black enterpreneurs, black astronauts, black architects and there are millions of White morons, so how average intelligence of broad groups is important? If you have to choose a teammate for a chess contest, you will pick a random white guy or Maurice Ashley?
Even the hardest WN will choose the black GM if he want to win, because the odds of picking a GM randomly in the white population are 1 in several millions.
So to answer your question about what to do with the "information" of blacks less intelligent on average, I think that it's useful for low IQ and no-achievements WNs to feel superior to blacks, even if millions of blacks have higher IQ and greater achievements.
Have a nice day

Old April 26th, 2016 #4
Dan Hadaway

Why would anyone waste time doing that? We don't benefit from having niggers around. Period.

Old April 26th, 2016 #5
White Brazilian Boy

Why should WE help blacks? They can practive Eugenics without us.

Old April 26th, 2016 #6
Colin Morse

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Brazilian Boy View Post
Why should WE help blacks? They can practive Eugenics without us.

1. The research can cross over to whites as well. Plenty of whites have low IQ in spite of the statistical average--and as such, research benefits pretty much everyone.
2. There are plenty of blacks that have lived in this country as long as some of the white bloodlines have, and who have not committed crimes and so on. Who, in other words, have more of a stake in this country than like half the prison population. Cutting off access to land or services seems a touch unfair to them, and thus some other services might need to be rendered.

Old April 26th, 2016 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertofrommilan View Post
Hi, I'm an "anti" from Italy. You have a good point here, in my opinion but for another reason. Even if we assume there is really one full standard deviation in genetic determined intelligence between blacks and white, this would means that millions of blacks ( the right side of the curve) are smarter than millions of white ( the left side)...
And, indeed, this is the only part of the statement that is unquestionably and obviously true. there are black doctors, black writers, black chess grandmasters, black musicians, black billionaires, black enterpreneurs, black astronauts, black architects and there are millions of White morons, so how average intelligence of broad groups is important? If you have to choose a teammate for a chess contest, you will pick a random white guy or Maurice Ashley?
Even the hardest WN will choose the black GM if he want to win, because the odds of picking a GM randomly in the white population are 1 in several millions.
So to answer your question about what to do with the "information" of blacks less intelligent on average, I think that it's useful for low IQ and no-achievements WNs to feel superior to blacks, even if millions of blacks have higher IQ and greater achievements.
Have a nice day
Well, than you can improve your own worthless genetic makeup by having your pick of all the wonderful nigger rapeugees your traitor faggot Italian government and traitor faggot Italian navy and coast guard are rescuing to add to the vibrancy of your country right, signora?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 27th, 2016 #8
Colin Morse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Well, than you can improve your own worthless genetic makeup by having your pick of all the wonderful nigger rapeugees your traitor faggot Italian government and traitor faggot Italian navy and coast guard are rescuing to add to the vibrancy of your country right, signora?
Actually, if you only let in those with IQs 2 or more standard deviations above their average (roughly), yes, from what I've been reading about how regression to the mean works.

That may be a tall order for many of them, but since I haven't heard any coherent policy statements for all I know you support kicking everyone out.

Old April 28th, 2016 #9
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
If you have to choose a teammate for a chess contest, you will pick a random white guy or Maurice Ashley?

Find a real Black chess grand master that looks like this guy

Old April 28th, 2016 #10
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Hi, I'm an "anti" from Italy.
Do you have pitch-black kinky Negro type hair?

Quote:
there are black doctors, black writers, black chess grandmasters, black musicians, black billionaires, black enterpreneurs, black astronauts, black architects
Show me an airplane designed and built by an all Negro team. Note, it must be an airplane that can actually fly and carry people.

Quote:
and there are millions of White morons
I think you're one of them. (Though I question your whiteness.)

Old April 29th, 2016 #11
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Quote:
use the knowledge of differences in IQ to actually help black people out in a long-term way through means such as gene therapies, sperm donation, or chemical supplements

So to answer your question about what to do with the "information" of blacks less intelligent on average
That's a very arrogant, imperialist, racist mindset.
You're implying that blacks are so weak, useless, helpless and stupid, that they need the help of Whites.
You should ask Blacks forgiveness and leave the white countries, and go and live among the blacks in black countries, and serve them, and adopt their culture, and breed with them, and leave the White race behind for ever, as reparations for your racism.

I'm shocked to encounter such racism, and on VNN of all places.
VNN is probably the most anti racist website on the web.

Racism can only occur when different races meet.
Thus if the different races live separately and don't meet, that ends racism, oppression, exploitation, etc.

Folks like you want different races to live together, so you can exploit the other races, and use them as your serfs on your giant global plantation.
Racism and exploitation of other races due to mixing races, has caused untold misery,and we want to end that, by separating races.

However people like you, with your hatred of blacks, force them to live with Whites, denying them their culture and forcing them to adopt White culture, language, dress, education etc.

You want to carry out medical experiments on them and wage cultural genocide against black culture.

How can you live with yourself, denying blacks the freedom to live black in an all black area, in their vibrant enriching culture?

Oppressors, exploiters of the working class like yourselves are holding back progress towards racial separation which is the proven solution to racism and exploitation.
Shame on you.
Stop oppressing blacks. Set your black slaves free to live separately.

Here we can see a young modern black medical professional, in an eco friendly architectural building masterpiece, sharing his knowledge and skills with his fellow blacks, and advanced black agriculture, livestock and farming techniques.

You want to stop this and force them into a ghetto.
Blacks don't need you.
Stop hating blacks, and respect their culture, and leave them alone to enjoy it.

Old April 29th, 2016 #12
robertofrommilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post

Find a real Black chess grand master that looks like this guy
Who's the freak in the picture, your ex boyfriend?

Maurice Ashley, Pontus Carlson and Amos Simutowe are three black chess g randmasters. Very black, and better in chess than 99.99 % of white chess player.

A lot of blacks are more clever than you, or richer than you, or more talented in a specific field, or more handsome than you, assuming you are an average white guy. It's a very simple and undeniable fact. Do you play a musical instrument? There are thousands of blacks who play better than you, unless you are a top musician. Do you drive a car? There are thousand of blacks who pilot airplanes. Do you speak three languages? There are thousands of blacks who speak four of five languages.

These are simple and undeniable facts.

The fetish you and some of your fellows have for dinka tribesmen and urine doesn't change these facts. There are millions of successfull blacks and there will be more, and more, and more...you will grow old in a multiracial society and will die,full of hate and rage, in a world where hundreds of millions of blacks, jews, asians (and whites ) will thrive, work and mix together regardless of race.

Have a nice day.

Old May 1st, 2016 #13
Dan Hadaway

Quote:

A lot of blacks are more clever than you, or richer than you, or more talented in a specific field, or more handsome than you, assuming you are an average white guy. It's a very simple and undeniable fact. Do you play a musical instrument? There are thousands of blacks who play better than you, unless you are a top musician. Do you drive a car? There are thousand of blacks who pilot airplanes. Do you speak three languages? There are thousands of blacks who speak four of five languages.
For every nigger that is smarter, more talented, etc, than me there are 1000x the amount of white that are. That's just statistics. I know my IQ and I know how good looking I am, so I know that the niggers you describe are far and few between.

Old May 1st, 2016 #14
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
Who's the freak in the picture, your ex boyfriend?
You are the one who's fond of Negroes.

Quote:
Maurice Ashley, Pontus Carlson and Amos Simutowe are three black chess g randmasters. Very black, and better in chess than 99.99 % of white chess player.
Top 100 chess players in the world - https://ratings.fide.com/top.phtml?list=men
Ashley, Carlson and Simutowe are NOT among them.

Quote:
Show me even one airplane (which can fly and carry at least 2 people 100 miles) designed and built by an all-Black team (with no help from Whites).

Quote:
There are millions of successfull blacks and there will be more, and more, and more...you will grow old in a multiracial society and will die,full of hate and rage, in a world where hundreds of millions of blacks, jews, asians (and whites ) will thrive, work and mix together regardless of race.
Mexico and Brazil are heavily racemixed countries. White Europeans will have a much better future remaining White. Did you know that Germany alone has more paved roads than all of Africa? Let that thought sink in for a bit.

Are you and Colin Morse a couple of mulattoes from Moot Stormfront?

Old May 13th, 2016 #15
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:

These are simple and undeniable facts.
Cargo cult mentality.

What's the difference between nigger geniuses and Bigfoot? There are people who have actually seen Bigfoot.

Quote:
There are millions of successfull blacks and there will be more, and more, and more...
And yet that stupid fucking jungle bunny in the video Hugh posted above just sits there letting the nigger witch doctor slap him silly. If he had an IQ higher than the temperature of a cold day he would have been cured of whatever was wrong with him about the third time the nigger doctor smacked him.

Quote:
Have a nice day.
You too. Oh, and stay away from mirrors. Looking into a mirror and seeing a nigger staring back at you is enough to fuck up anyone's day.

Old May 13th, 2016 #16
White Brazilian Boy

What do you have in common between successful blacks?

Simple, they all live in white societies. Without white people they return to act savage/primitive.

Last edited by White Brazilian Boy; May 15th, 2016 at 10:04 PM. Reason: spelling

Old May 13th, 2016 #17
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Morse View Post
Anyone want to respond?
time is not for wasting.

Dr. William Pierce

Old May 15th, 2016 #18
Hugh
Holorep survivor

The difference between the fantasy of us all living together, and the reality.

http://stopwhitegenocideinsareports....-story-of.html

Last edited by Hugh; May 15th, 2016 at 02:13 PM.

Thread