Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 28th, 2016 #1161
Crowe

Default Meet the Israelis praying for a Trump win.

http://www.latimes.com/world/middlee...317-story.html

Interesting tidbit here:

Quote:
Israel’s most widely-read newspaper, Israel Hayom, backed by American GOP mega-donor Sheldon Adelson, is already throwing its weight behind Trump. The conservative tabloid ran multiple front page stories this week touting Trump’s victories and presenting him as a friend of Israel.
Why is a newspaper owned by Sheldon Adelson backing Trump?

Old April 29th, 2016 #1162
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Nigger upset proud white woman working as Trump supporter

Now, in a new video from PBS, we see an apparent neo-Nazi working in his North Carolina campaign office and making calls on his behalf.

Grace Tilly, a 33-year-old woman from Fayetteville, N.C., wearing Trump gear and working for the campaign, is seen with multiple tattoos that are commonly associated with white supremacists and neo-Nazis.

One, a large “88” on her hand, is a widely known neo-Nazi code for “Heil Hitler.” The letter “H” is the 8th letter of the alphabet.

On the other hand, Tilly displayed a tattoo of the Stormfront logo, also known as Odin’s Cross. Stormfront is the largest white supremacist website in the world.

more at: Nigger upset proud white woman working as Trump supporter

Old April 29th, 2016 #1163
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
http://www.latimes.com/world/middlee...317-story.html

Interesting tidbit here:

Why is a newspaper owned by Sheldon Adelson backing Trump?
I'm pretty sure some jews supported Hitler's Germany, thus Hitler must = shill, using your implied reasoning. Anyway, I don't know the reason (probably just trying to win favor), but I do know that crisis actors are behind it somehow, since it's common knowledge that everything in life is all a big hoax, and we're really living in the matrix, man.

Crowe's lesson of the day: If a minority of jews support one thing, we have to support the polar opposite, even though we'll end up siding with the majority of jews instead. If a hypothetical jew says White Nationalism is good, well dammit we'll just have to reject it and convert to Judaism to spite him!

Last edited by varg; April 29th, 2016 at 06:40 AM.

Old April 29th, 2016 #1164
Jimmy Marr

Here's the de-commercialized audio interview of Andrew Anglin by David Duke. Andrew is introduced at 12:30 and gives an interesting breakdown of the Donald Trump phenomenon and his ideas about what we White nationalists can do to exploit it.

Old April 29th, 2016 #1165
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
-snip-
Nice strawman there. You've gone full chump there Varg. Don't ever go full chump.

I think its hilarious that some here claim Trump is with us on foreign policy, yet if you do something as simple as look at the positions that Sheldon Adelson has backed, if the chumps were right, then he should be using everything he has to oppose Trump. The question of 'Why is one of the biggest money/power jews behind Zionist hegemony using his resources to support Trump?' is a very good one. And one that the chumps, which now includes you, haven't given an answer for.

Old April 29th, 2016 #1166
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Nice strawman there. You've gone full chump there Varg. Don't ever go full chump.

I think its hilarious that some here claim Trump is with us on foreign policy, yet if you do something as simple as look at the positions that Sheldon Adelson has backed, if the chumps were right, then he should be using everything he has to oppose Trump. The question of 'Why is one of the biggest money/power jews behind Zionist hegemony using his resources to support Trump?' is a very good one. And one that the chumps, which now includes you, haven't given an answer for.

Old April 29th, 2016 #1167
Jimmy Marr

Trumps a surfer. White nationalists are wave makers. If he wants to be a champion, he's going to have to follow the pipeline.

Old April 29th, 2016 #1168
Ironguard1940

Default The left violently protests Trump, free speech while claiming to fight for freedom

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...cid=spartandhp

On this video a nigger muslim states that Trump supporters are "violent." How I wish that were true to the tune of one of his supporters packing serious heat and offing two or three dozen of these jew-led communists.

Old April 29th, 2016 #1169
Sean Gruber

People really don't like to get rid of old playbooks, even when they don't work or already worked and it's time for a new one.

For example, in 2012 Michele Bachmann campaigned for POTUS by blasting "the Soviet Union" in her rally speeches. The dumb Republican bitch had no clue that the Soviet Union dissolved 20 years earlier and was no more. She was using the 1980 Ronald Reagan playbook.

Another example is older WNs pushing the "things need to get worse to anger White people." No clue that 1. White people are angry now, and 2. Further destruction offers only diminishing returns.

Time for a new playbook. Use the current widespread White anger. Leverage the Trumpsters WNward.

Old WNs keep repeating the same playbook from 1976. "Once America has a really anti-White president, then people will wake up." They must have been asleep during the entire Obama administration -- and current presidential campaign.

Tear the old playbook from the oldsters' hands. And if they can't adjust to the new opportunities, fuck them.

Less talk, more action

Old April 30th, 2016 #1170
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
People really don't like to get rid of old playbooks, even when they don't work or already worked and it's time for a new one.

For example, in 2012 Michele Bachmann campaigned for POTUS by blasting "the Soviet Union" in her rally speeches. The dumb Republican bitch had no clue that the Soviet Union dissolved 20 years earlier and was no more. She was using the 1980 Ronald Reagan playbook.

Another example is older WNs pushing the "things need to get worse to anger White people." No clue that 1. White people are angry now, and 2. Further destruction offers only diminishing returns.

Time for a new playbook. Use the current widespread White anger. Leverage the Trumpsters WNward.

Old WNs keep repeating the same playbook from 1976. "Once America has a really anti-White president, then people will wake up." They must have been asleep during the entire Obama administration -- and current presidential campaign.

Tear the old playbook from the oldsters' hands. And if they can't adjust to the new opportunities, fuck them.

Elect Someone Really Anti-White and That Will Wake White People Up
Nah, the old play book was "We gotta vote for the republican, he might not be perfect be he's better than the democrat, because if the democrat wins he'll/she'll ruin 'merica forever. We gotta save 'merica, vote republican!"

So, the Trump thing is just a regurgitation of the same shit.

Old April 30th, 2016 #1172
notmenomore

Thumbs up

Just a taste of what the scum can expect if they continue with their current shit.

Old May 1st, 2016 #1173
brutus

I wonder if Melania Trump and Donald Trump have ever discussed between themselves the history of the town where she grew up as a child, and of all of those unmarked mass graves of people who were murdered by the jew communists?

Old May 1st, 2016 #1174
Ian Smith son

Old May 1st, 2016 #1175
cillian

[there is an interactive chart on the website that I cannot paste here, so if you want to see the numbers go there]

How the Rest of the
Delegate Race Could Unfold

By GREGOR AISCH, JOSH KATZ and K.K. REBECCA LAI UPDATED April 27, 2016

Here are some ways the Republican and Democratic nominating contests could unfold. Adjust the sliders to see how the outcomes can change. Each line in the charts represents one possible outcome.

Republicans

If Donald J. Trump maintains his current level of support in the remaining races, he will win a delegate majority before the convention.

Mr. Trump won all five states on April 26, when he is estimated to have won 110 of the 118 pledged delegates.

The states Mr. Trump needs to secure the Republican nomination.

Mr. Trump can clinch the nomination by winning 284 of the remaining 502 pledged delegates available in the contests ahead. Just two states — Indiana and California — account for 229 of these. Use the table below to explore the most important states on Mr. Trump’s path.

Mr. Trump’s expected delegate totals are estimated using state demographics and each state’s delegate allocation rules.

This figure most likely understates Mr. Trump’s chances because it does not include unpledged delegates who have expressed support for him.

Mr. Trump is in a strong position to win enough delegates to secure the Republican nomination, but his victory is not yet certain. Breaching the 1,237-delegate threshold requires him to maintain the same level of voter support in the contests ahead. If the dynamics of the race shift against him, he will fall short. Ted Cruz and John Kasich will try to earn enough delegates between them to deny Mr. Trump a majority and force the convention to undertake a second ballot. At that point, anything could happen.

There are several caveats that add uncertainty to these numbers. In a few states, there are delegates still to be allocated. Even delegates that have already been allocated can be reassigned.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2...alculator.html

Old May 1st, 2016 #1176
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/04/29/vi...ut-20-arrested

Quote:
Trump supporters surrounded one man who waved a Mexican flag and shouted "Build that wall! Build that wall!"

Old May 1st, 2016 #1177
Joe from OH

Let's say Trump gets elected and ends up deporting 1-2 million mexcement and secures the border completely such that the tide of illegals is stopped completely. That's a net minus of roughly 5 million beaners in one 4 year term.

I think that it's entirely possible that this can be accomplished. That's why I'm going to probably vote for Trump in November. If he turns out to be a completely anti white joke like all the rest of those elected President in my lifetime, then so be it. Nothing to lose, something important (less mexcrement) to gain. Real easy decision for me.

Old May 1st, 2016 #1178
procopius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Let's say Trump gets elected and ends up deporting 1-2 million mexcement and secures the border completely such that the tide of illegals is stopped completely. That's a net minus of roughly 5 million beaners in one 4 year term.

I think that it's entirely possible that this can be accomplished. That's why I'm going to probably vote for Trump in November. If he turns out to be a completely anti white joke like all the rest of those elected President in my lifetime, then so be it. Nothing to lose, something important (less mexcrement) to gain. Real easy decision for me.
Your missing the tragedy of the situation. When a presumably rightist candidate (i.e. republican) gets in office its much easier to pass anti-conservative, anti-nationalist, anti-White laws, because of the prep rally effect in politics, which people are trained to be by sports programs. The affordable healthcare act, for instance, would not have had as much criticism if Romey had won and pushed through his medical insurance reform scam, which would have been called Romeycare. Will it really be a surprise that Trump's reforms on Mexican migration does nothing but legitimize a way for Mexicans to come to America? That he will just make more legal? Then how will Whites complain then? Its all legal now Whitey, you got your Trump like you wanted, so you can't complain, you aren't racist are you?

Old May 1st, 2016 #1179
Jimmy Marr

Default Why we should be grateful for Donald J. Trump

Old May 1st, 2016 #1180
remnant

BURLINGAME, Calif. (KTVU) - Christopher Conway may have been the bravest man in Burlingame Friday morning.

Dressed in suit and wearing a red baseball cap with the words "Make America Great Again", Conway walked through a large group of Donald Trump protesters outside the California GOP Convention. As you might image, the protesters weren't happy to see him.
Within minutes, fists were flying as the crowd pushed and pulled at Conway. Undeterred, he continued his march down Bayshore Highway toward the Hyatt Regency.
This is my hometown, this is Burlingame," he said to reporters, while trying to catching his breath. "And I ain't scared of nobody. Not now, not ever."

Seconds later, a protester pulled off his red baseball cap and threw it into the air.

Hundreds of people gathered outside the Hyatt Friday morning to protest Trump, who was scheduled to be the lunchtime speaker at the convention. The protesters tried to get into the building several times, but police were able to stop them.
As Conway continued his trek down Bayshore, some protesters tried to protect him from the crowd. One even found his red baseball cap and returned it. Another man came over and said, "You're so lucky, because I saved your ass."

Finally Conway spotted some police officers standing on the perimeter of the crowd and yelled, "Are you going to let me get beat up?"

Moments later he reached the officers and spoke briefly to reporters who had surrounded him. "I kind of expected it, and this is my hometown. I've been kicked, I've been punched. But I ain't going nowhere. This is Burlingame, my hometown, Trump!"
And with that, officers helped Conway over a barrier. He then clumsily crawled over a large hedge, fixed his hat, and then gave the crowd a wave and a thumbs up.

Last edited by remnant; May 1st, 2016 at 07:06 PM. Reason: wrong vid

Tags
donald trump, trump, trump versus the jew, trump. cruz

Thread