Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2006 #1
Ceallachain

Default Katrina Poll for the Multi-Cults

During a hurricane emergency, would you rather be stuck in the Superdome with 10,000 whites or 10,000 blacks? You know blacks love to get their Katrina on, so I think even (honest) blacks would admit they'd have a better chance of getting out unscathed if they were trapped with white people. If nothing else, the conditions wouldn't go to shit nearly as fast.

Old May 18th, 2006 #2
Pixi
resident psycho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceallachain
If nothing else, the conditions wouldn't go to shit nearly as fast.
Indeed. White people wouldn't have literally ended up shitting everywhere like the niggers did.

Old May 18th, 2006 #3
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Diversity is our strength! I would much rather be stuck with the 10,000 nig, uh, African americans so I could help them out in their time of need and show them that not all whites are evil bigots. If they killed me or raped me that would just be my price to pay for being white. And I would understand that they are just angry about 400 years of oppression.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old May 19th, 2006 #4
hachiko

I'd rather be stuck with 10,000 Japanese schoolgirls wearing sailor suits and loose socks while I make rounds wearing an SS outfit and carrying a wooden paddle with 5 holes in it.
Is this a legitimate option?

Old May 19th, 2006 #5
Mcintosh

I just do not understand why blacks act like animals at the drop of a hat? I grew up with a couple black guys in my small town and they acted white because they were raised in a almost 100% white community (wish it still was) but would they act all ghetto if they were around a large group of other blacks?

Old May 20th, 2006 #6
Ceallachain

I think it is just a numbers game. One or two blacks in a large group of whites know to behave themselves. If they start the shuck and jive show, they'll quickly get ostracized. Once the group (or town or classroom or city) becomes 25-30 percent black though, they start reverting to their natural state. ( insert realistic monkey sounds )

Old May 20th, 2006 #7
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Default Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcintosh
I just do not understand why blacks act like animals at the drop of a hat?
Please allow me to help you gain understanding then. They act like animals because the ARE animals. Hat drops are completely unnecessary to provoke nigger animalistic behavior.

The simplest explanation for any phenomenon is usually the correct one.

Ockham's razor and all dontchaknow.

Old May 20th, 2006 #8
Mcintosh

Quote:
The simplest explanation for any phenomenon is usually the correct one.
If you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable it must be the answer.

Old May 20th, 2006 #9
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcintosh
I just do not understand why blacks act like animals at the drop of a hat? I grew up with a couple black guys in my small town and they acted white because they were raised in a almost 100% white community (wish it still was) but would they act all ghetto if they were around a large group of other blacks?

Not every single black is stupid or a violent thug. There are many individual exceptions. But, also, when they are in a situation where they are outnumbered by whites, they have to stay somewhat in line, but when they are around their own people, things are very different.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Thread