VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 6th, 2008 #21
Hal Turner
Free Thinking Radio Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Well, I'd say your stat counter is pretty accurate, iot reveals that you've had approximately twice the traffic that my wee lil blog has received. Then again, I have a blog, you've a big bad website. I pay nothing for my space, how much does yours cost? You claim to be losing $1,000.00 a month. I've lost nothing. Is losing $1,000 a month worth reaching "twice" as many people as I reach for free?

Oh yeah, my stat counter began the day I started this particular blog, which was seven months ago, January 1, 2008.

Hal, as big as your mouth and ego are, you ought to have ten million visitors in the same amount of time.
Ahhh, your ignorance remains as bright as ever. The reason my site cost $619 a month is because I needed the one gigabit per second connection to feed the thousand or so SIMULTANEOUS listeners to my radio show while still having my site available, still having the sties I hosted available and to have more capacity than the channers could use-up with their dos attacks.

At the height of their attacks, they were only able to generate 650 megabits per second which, at the old data center, instantly overwhelmed my one hundred megabit per second connection.

By moving my server to the new data center and paying the extra money, the dos attacks failed to disrupt my shows ever again.

I just accounted for $619 of my monthly expenses, now the rest:

Four inbound business phone lines from Vonage at $49 per month each: Add another $200 per month.

Dual outbound cable modems to be able to switch IP's if attacked during a show: $125 per month.

Back-up DSL line which I got after a thunder storm took out the cable modems one night: $49 a month.

Add it up. $993 a month . . . . . . before software upgrades, licensing fees, music licensing fees to use "Call Me" as my theme music and other main stream tunes as bumper music. $993 a month before technical problems or hardware failures. $993 a month before repairing the machine from the two hacker attacks that required complete rebuilds of the machine and extensive technical work to prevent future hacks.

Who's the "bitch" now?

Old August 6th, 2008 #22
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal Turner View Post
Who's the "bitch" now?
What exactly do you want from us Hal?

Old August 6th, 2008 #23
Hal Turner
Free Thinking Radio Host

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
What exactly do you want from us Hal?
I want you to lay off. I want you to understand the costs were real and the effort I put forth for our race and "the movement" was sincere.

I want you to understand how ridiculous it was for me to even be accused of being an FBI informant, and how hurtful and devastating it was for me when people on my own side actually believed that bullshit.

I want you to know I did the very best I could, gave everything I had to give and how much it broke my heart to realize I just couldn't do it anymore.

Old August 6th, 2008 #24
cillian

Quote:
I want you to lay off. I want you to understand the costs were real and the effort I put forth for our race and "the movement" was sincere.

I want you to understand how ridiculous it was for me to even be accused of being an FBI informant, and how hurtful and devastating it was for me when people on my own side actually believed that bullshit.

I want you to know I did the very best I could, gave everything I had to give and how much it broke my heart to realize I just couldn't do it anymore.

Old August 6th, 2008 #25
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:

Ok, I've got my violin (world's smallest btw) playing 'Cry Me A River' just for you Hal. Will you slither on back to your rock now please?

Old August 6th, 2008 #26
Hal Turner
Free Thinking Radio Host

Quote:
Ok, I've got my violin (world's smallest btw) playing 'Cry Me A River' just for you Hal. Will you slither on back to your rock now please?
We'll see which one of us cries the next time you're within arms reach you disloyal fucking prick.

Old August 6th, 2008 #27
Jett Rink
Banned

Looks like OTPTT has a real reason to be paranoid now.

Old August 6th, 2008 #28
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
We'll see which one of us cries the next time you're within arms reach you disloyal fucking prick.
Disloyal to who or what Hal? Oh, and you still haven't answered my question in the other thread. You know the one you've conveniently ignored twice?

Old August 6th, 2008 #29
Mike Roland

Default Fair enough

Quote:

I'll agree that you were able to be a WN public figure and support other WN organizations.

If you're at a point where you're wanting to relax and be more of a private citizen, I'll agree to be civil and respectful as long as your conduct warrants it.

I wasn't a listener to your show, or as a result a supporter, but if it makes sense to help by passing on the equipment to another WN broadcaster, like Tom Metzger, please let people know so that they can make the decision to offset some of the costs as they see fit.

Old August 6th, 2008 #30
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
LMAO! We must have been typing at the same time.

Old August 6th, 2008 #31
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Can I have your golden EIB ... er, FBI studio microphone?

Old August 6th, 2008 #32
Hal Turner
Free Thinking Radio Host

Quote:
Can I have your golden EIB ... er, FBI studio microphone?
No. I'm more inclined to give you my boot up your ass.

As for the question in the other thread about the propriety of showing a fellow WN my firearm while on the patio of my hotel room, you and I just fundamentally disagree on whether or not that was appropriate.

I think it was appropriate. You raised no objection at the time - and even accepted me handing the gun to you so you could take a look at it.

It was only months later that you suddenly questioned the propriety of it and raised all sorts of hair-brained fears about SWAT teams and FBI agents pouncing. I hope that answers you question.

Old August 6th, 2008 #33
Maxine Grey
Banned

Gday, Hal I think you are ok mate.

We don't have people like you in Australia, would be quite kick in the ass for most WN's down here.

I did listen to your show.

Old August 6th, 2008 #34
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxine Grey View Post
We don't have people like you in Australia
What about Derrick MacThomas, he does a good show, he can’t cause earthquakes and he doesn’t defend niggers, but he does a good show.

Old August 6th, 2008 #35
Maxine Grey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
What about Derrick MacThomas, he does a good show, he can’t cause earthquakes and he doesn’t defend niggers, but he does a good show.
Yeah he is not too bad, but he hasn't got the shock value of Hal tho.

We need more down here, you would think with 21 million people we would have more choice in Radio Hosts.

Old August 6th, 2008 #36
Kaiser
Banned

Hey,don't forget they also have Crocodile Dundee.

No wonder Aussies are a very dangerous Folk.

Old August 7th, 2008 #37
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Gday, Hal I think you are ok mate.

We don't have people like you in Australia, would be quite kick in the ass for most WN's down here.

I did listen to your show.
Yeah - It was a bleak Wednesday, Hal ...

If you stay away from here for days at a time and then come back you really notice how crazy things are ... I'm so tired of that stupid gun story and that stupid channer email I could scream. Its a good thing this is Nutzpah or Alex would be instituting a "Fed" policy like the "jew" policy and Varg would start banning people again. Wouldn't it be nice if people around here would attack some yids this aggressively and consistently in the real world??

Old August 7th, 2008 #38
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

Quote:
...but he hasn't got the shock value of Hal tho.
Whatever Hal does, he is good at it.

He entertains. That's worth it's weight in gold as far as I'm concerned.

If he's a fed, he's doing his masters a great disservice.

That's my 2 cents, and that's probably all it's worth.
Drift gently into mental illness

Old August 7th, 2008 #39
Euroman
Vandal

Curt's Alexa rank is higher in Costa Rica than it is in the United States.

Costa Rica: 46,747
United States: 76,171

Remind him of it when he boasts of impressive search results.

Curt: I reached out and touched 2,700 people!
You: How many of them live in Costa Rica?

Keep in mind there are probably 5 computers in Costa Rica!

Old August 7th, 2008 #40
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Hal, Tony is a survivalist, the man lived completely outdoors for several months a few years ago, I don't think you want to enter that confrontation.

Thread