VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2010 #41
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
You can always count on a football game to provide grist for a thread like this one.

DeSharvon Bell-LB Auburn
Heh. . .I heard that one earlier today. I thought it was "Charvin."

I had worked-out a derivation for it and everything. . .

Baby-mama had sent baby-daddy to local Starvin' Marvin' down street to pick-up Charmin toilet paper. Coitus occured, producing nigglet creatively named in honor of those things.

Old November 28th, 2010 #42
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Knile Davis -- RB Arkansas

Pronounced "Nile," as in the river in Egypt. . .you know, where niggaz had built de pyramids an' shit.

Old November 28th, 2010 #43
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking muh favorwit

jus plain ol Buckwheat ...

the nom de guerre of choice for our dusky co-shitizens

Old February 7th, 2013 #44
itslike

It's like, some really shitty nigger names!but what about Apple,River,Uma, and Leaning?!!! And I've wondered for years is how do the anglos perceive that Stephen is the same name as Steven? Clearly the p and h combine to make a 'fuh' sound.lol.not a "vuh" sound.Maybe anglos need to do what the niggers do and sound the name out and spell it accordingly.

Old February 10th, 2013 #45
Gil Irwin
Holohoax survivor

If the shoe fits....

Old September 10th, 2015 #46
Briaratcliff

Default Racist

Reading all of this is a disgrace, I really had faith that the world was changing for the better. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves especially the older generation.

Old September 10th, 2015 #47
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briaratcliff View Post
Reading all of this is a disgrace, I really had faith that the world was changing for the better. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves especially the older generation.
"How DARE you laugh at the laughable!"

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 10th, 2015 #48
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
[I]

Linoleum X
LOL

And then there's Chrysanthemum!

(from the article, below)

OKLAHOMA CITY -

Oklahoma City police arrested one person in connection to a woman’s death early Friday morning.

According to police, just before 4 a.m., officers responded to a check welfare report in the 3800 block of N.W. 26th Street. Officers responded and found the victim, 32-year-old Sabrina Brooke Ewertz, dead in the road.

According to police, the suspect, 29-year-old Chrysanthemum Ewertz, and the victim were married. Witnesses told police the two had gotten into a fight. Chrysanthemum Ewertz then got into her car and tried to leave. That’s when the victim jumped on the car to try to keep her from leaving.

However, witnesses said Chrysanthemum Ewertz accelerated the car while she was backing up, and the victim was thrown off the car. Police said the victim hit the ground and died as a result.

http://www.newson6.com/story/2995959...al-hit-and-run

Okay, stop me if you've heard this one before: Two dykes get drunk and try to kill each other.

Tragically, one survived.

Old September 10th, 2015 #49
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee jane View Post
Someone recently posted a great article called "Urban Law 101" that is pure TNB ...
The article is funny as well as eye-opening. Not so much in regards to blacks, as I doubt anyone here would be surprised by them, but for the revelation that a lot of attorney's are race realists, although it has to be kept hidden even from most other lawyers:

http://nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/...black-clients/

Old September 11th, 2015 #50
Meg Kafka

Barack (pronounced BORAT CK)

Old November 10th, 2015 #51
Elise Delaney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Cooper View Post
Unless your a millionaire rapper...
Don't pretend to be somebody if you're so ignorant you don't know the difference between your and y ou're. Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.

Old November 11th, 2015 #52
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Xzavion Dayshaun Ragsdale

http://www.myhighplains.com/news/for...icking-offense

Old November 11th, 2015 #53
Alexander White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briaratcliff View Post
As usual, the empty-headed anti-racist moron doesn't have anything useful to say; just cries about how offended he is like a fucking drama queen.

Old November 11th, 2015 #54
Alexander White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elise Delaney View Post
Don't pretend to be somebody if you're so ignorant you don't know the difference between your and y ou're. Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and prove it.
Don't pretend to be somebody if you're so ignorant that you think that statement is true or that it makes you sound wise. Better to be silent so better people don't have to suffer your fucking bullshit!

Thread