VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 22nd, 2008 #1
randy

Default FBI investigates noose hung by Knoxville manufacturing plant employee

http://www.wate.com/global/story.asp?s=8054912

Posted: March 22, 2008 02:13 PM EDT

KNOXVILLE (AP) -- The FBI is investigating after a white employee at Knoxville's Sea Ray boat manufacturing plant hung a noose in his work area.

Dan Kubera, a spokesman for the manufacturer's parent company Brunswick Corp., says a maintenance employee admitted hanging the noose, which offended a black co-worker.

Other Sea Ray employees removed the noose and the employee who hung it was fired.

Kubera says the employee claimed the noose was meant as a prank and not directed at the black co-worker.

The FBI has declined to comment, but Kubera says the company was contacted by the agency about the incident and will be cooperating with the investigation.

Kubera also says a complaint has been filed with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #2
spikeman
Banned

I think the FBI should investigate every time a nigger hangs a black dick over a white rape victim as a hate crime. It should also be a hate crime for offending us with hanging droopy pants from their black asses and holding handguns in a sideways position.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #3
seeer

A good example of how they are trying to end freedom of speech.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #4
Donnachaidh

What can be said of the people who make their living 'investigating' such things? Surely they know what they are doing is wrong on some level. Yet they do it anyway and with zealotry. I hope the job pays well.............

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old March 22nd, 2008 #5
John in Woodbridge

I'm glad the FBI is using their resources wisely.

Old March 22nd, 2008 #6
Johann Steffansson
Doppelgänger

This would be a good time to send the FBI a noose too.......

I wonder how a jooo would react if we sent them a match?

Free Mein Kampf mp3 download: http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.p...428#post749428

Old March 23rd, 2008 #7
Flame Baiter
Banned

Whew! I can rest better tonight knowing that the FBI is placing such high priority on work place pranks. No negro should ever have to be offended. Their delicate sensibilities should be respected.

Now if the US gov't could be so diligent in finding Osama Bin Laden, I'd rest even better.

Thread