Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 3rd, 2008 #21
Mr. SlashN'Burn

Angry Typical.

So now it looks like the whole thing was probably faked by Jewboy himself, just to get attention. Typical. My guess is that the Jew was probably a member of some anti-racist group, desperate for funds/publicity.

They do this kind of thing all the time, particularly on college campuses, in order to get more funding for their little pet projects and get on the news. Not just Jews, either, but niggers, fags, feminists, whatever. Anyone who belongs to any minority. They all do it.

I was starting to wonder why any intelligent White guy would do something as goofy as writing in ICE CREAM on a freakin' elevator door, (a Negro-worthy act, if ever there was one) instead of carving the message on the door of Jewboy's dorm room or whatever, but now it's beginning to make sense.

Old July 4th, 2008 #22
Akingu
Banned

14!

As soon as I read that I know that they would have to dismiss the charges as just simply writing a truth isn't a hate crime (yet, nor is calling a jew a "jew" a crime (yet).
The jew most likely did it himself because the white guy was pissing him off with his normal, hetero POV. I mean, how many of these anti-semitic scams do we have to read about before the kikes realize it's not working for them, but against them?
F**king kikes! Just todays reason to hate them all!

A88

Old July 5th, 2008 #23
Sean Gruber

Yep. Happens constantly. Hebes lie.

Btw, correction of my earlier post. The Constitution originally counted slaves as three-fifths human, not four-fifths. Thanks to Reggie32901 for the heads up.

Thread