VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 18th, 2013 #1
john-connor
Banned

Angry White south Afican family to be deported out of U K

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ey-barman.html 'I want to keep my family together': Widowed father faces battle to keep his South African children in the UK because he doesn't earn enough money as a barman

Justin Tutt has been told his children will be deported next month
Seth, eight, and Leigh, five, will be sent back to South Africa
Home Office took the decision because Mr Tutt, 29, doesn't earn enough
They began living with their father in Burnley, Lancs after their mother died

Old February 18th, 2013 #2
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by john-connor View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ey-barman.html 'I want to keep my family together': Widowed father faces battle to keep his South African children in the UK because he doesn't earn enough money as a barman

Justin Tutt has been told his children will be deported next month
Seth, eight, and Leigh, five, will be sent back to South Africa
Home Office took the decision because Mr Tutt, 29, doesn't earn enough
They began living with their father in Burnley, Lancs after their mother died
What is especially pitiful is the fact that the so-called White Movement is so weak, we'd do the family more harm than good if we tried to help them. Meaning, we're even less than powerless.

And even if those while children are turned over to a nigger run orphanage filled with nigger picaninnies and black racist staff where the white children will be tormented day and night, no whites in authority anywhere in the world, will utter one word in protest, for fear of being called racist, and consequently suffering financially and socially.

No way out but through the GD kikes.

Old February 18th, 2013 #3
MikeQuigley
Banned

This is enough to really piss me off. I wonder if he has a friend who can hide the children. He could sneak out at night and see them. Wait a minute, are you telling me there's no financial assistance for the children??? Oh yea, they're white.....and doomed.

Old February 18th, 2013 #4
Horseman

It ties in to this thread:
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=151799

A few White immigrants are being deported from White countries while millions of illegal nigger migrants are not bothered.

Old February 18th, 2013 #5
John from Canada
Banned

Come to Canada. There's plenty of under-the-table work.

Old March 14th, 2013 #6
Dawn Cannon

Default Burnley dad wins battle to stop children from being deported to South Africa

A DAD has won the battle to stop his two young children from being deported from Burnley to a South African children’s home.

Last week the Lancashire Telegraph reported the plight of Seth Tutt, and his five-year-old sister Leigh, who were brought here by their father Justin Tutt, 29, after the sudden death of their mother.

The children had been facing the prospect of deportation in four weeks when their holiday visa runs out, but Mr Tutt has now been told by the UK Border Agency that they can stay on five-year settlement visas, and after that period they can apply for permanent passports.

Mr Tutt said: “It is great news. The Lancashire Telegraph has been fantastic with the support they have given us and we are very grateful. The border agency have told us that they can stay on settlement visas for five years and they have agreed to waive some of the problems such as the fact I was not earning enough money.

“The border agency have promised us that if we get the paperwork and the fee in place then the visas will be granted, they are going to use their discretion in this case.”

The children, who are attending St Mary’s RC Primary, were left living with their grandparents in a residential home in South Africa after their mother Deirdre Tutt, Justin’s wife, committed suicide in the South African town of Kimberley last May.

Mr Tutt, who lives in Briercliffe Road with his partner Clare Miles, 29, her daughter Kaitlyn, seven, and their eight-month-old son Jake, flew out to South Africa to bring them over on a three-month holiday visa.

He said he was certain that the children would be put into care if they were forced to return to South Africa as living with their grandparents was a temporary measure. He feared that in South African care homes the children were at high risk of being sexually abused or even killed.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk..._South_Africa/

Old March 14th, 2013 #7
Olesia Rhoswen

That's wonderful news! Made my day. Thanks, Dawn.

Thread