Rosita
Banned

Default East Asians

I have heard people in this forum saying
1)East Asian women are ugly
2)Have bad bodies
3)East Asians find their own women ugly
4)East Asians think white women are better looking than East Asian women
And that though some East Asian women may be attractive the vast majority are ugly and unattractive. And cannot measure up to white women.

I say all this is bullshit. If you really want to stop East Asian men from marrying white women then instead of saying that East Asian women are ugly and that white women are the best show East Asian men these pictures. Tell them that there are plenty of beautiful East Asian women. And tell them to marry them and leave white women alone

For example

Discuss this issue further everyone including east Asians, whites and everybody else who advocates race mixing

Old May 20th, 2012 #2
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

East Asian men marry white women?

Old May 20th, 2012 #3
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Have you ever noticed that the photos you showed and those that others cite as being the most attractive examples of East Asian women are those that are the least Asian looking, whose appearance is as close as can be found among Asian women to that of young, White, females?

Old May 20th, 2012 #4
Rosita
Banned

"East Asian men marry white women?"

Its extremely and very rare for East Asian men to marry women outside their race. Its because East Asians are very ethnocentric, especially the men. The men are told that to uphold their honor they must marry within their race. Any man who marries outside his race including with a white person is ostracized and disowned by the family.They are called traitors and are shunned by their friends and relatives.East Asian men actively discourage East Asian women from marrying outside their own race.

Old May 20th, 2012 #5
Rosita
Banned

"Have you ever noticed that the photos you showed and those that others cite as being the most attractive examples of East Asian women are those that are the least Asian looking, whose appearance is as close as can be found among Asian women to that of young, White, females?"

That statement is not true.The last picture is of Fan Bingbing, a Chinese actress. I saw a photo of her with French actress Monica Belucci

Here she is with Bernard Fornas, President and CEO of Cartier International

Fan Bingbing is dating actor Vic Chou

Old May 20th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

If being Asiatic makes someone beautiful, then the more Asian-looking they are, the more attractive they would be:

Old October 26th, 2012 #7
Ryan1982
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosita View Post
I have heard people in this forum saying
1)East Asian women are ugly
2)Have bad bodies
3)East Asians find their own women ugly
4)East Asians think white women are better looking than East Asian women
And that though some East Asian women may be attractive the vast majority are ugly and unattractive. And cannot measure up to white women.

I say all this is bullshit. If you really want to stop East Asian men from marrying white women then instead of saying that East Asian women are ugly and that white women are the best show East Asian men these pictures. Tell them that there are plenty of beautiful East Asian women. And tell them to marry them and leave white women alone

For example

Discuss this issue further everyone including east Asians, whites and everybody else who advocates race mixing
I don't think those women are attractive at all.

Old October 26th, 2012 #8
Crowe

The difference in China and America, is they actually tell you that you are getting dog, or cat meat in China. In America they feed you dog or cat and tell you its beef or chicken.

Tags
asian, beauty, race, white, women

Thread