Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 21st, 2010 #1
King Cormac

jewsign Wonderful Hal Turner

Has anyone seen the following from "The Family of Hal Turner" Blog ?

In a desperate bid to save their losing case, federal prosecutors are seeking to conceal evidence from the jury in the upcoming re-trial of radio host and blogger, Hal Turner.

Stung by a hung-jury which voted 9 to 3 in favor of acquittal after Turner's first trial in December, Prosecutors now want to conceal Turner's role with the FBI, claiming it will only confuse the jury.

Hal Turner was recruited by the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) to act as a National Security Intelligence Operative for that agency. In his role with the JTTF, the FBI taught Turner what was legal and what was illegal to say on the radio and on his web site.

FBI Documents prove the FBI budgeted $100,000 a year for Turner and paid him tens of thousands of dollars for his work on the radio, the internet and at public rallies.

The two largest newspapers in New Jersey are reporting the government’s nefarious efforts to hide evidence from the Jury. "The Record" in Hackensack, NJ and "The Star-Ledger" in Newark are all over this snake-like effort by the government to essentially cheat during the upcoming trial.

http://family-of-hal-turner.blogspot.com/

Old February 21st, 2010 #2
8Man
"moderate" radical

Good find. It looks like Hal is getting good at writing in the 3-rd person narrative style and getting someone else to post it on that blog.

Now that he really needs defense funds, I hope no one actually sends him a cent.

Quote:
.. even more details of Hal Turner's intelligence opertions for the FBI are likely to come out. As we will soon see with Brazil, the scandals and fallout from such revelations will have an effect on the US Goverrnment.

It wasn't just Brazil where Hal had overseas dealings. In fact, Hal had dealings with officials from Great Britian, the British National Party and even members of the European Parliament -- all as part of his role with the FBI.

In addition, Hal performed work ..that would ultimately affect the outcome of the Israeli invasion of Lebanon 19 months later!

It's bad enough that Hal brags about being an FBI informant trying to entrap White Supremacists for the Lefkow murder, but taking credit for helping with the Israeli war-effort as a reason to send him funds is the height of chutzpah.

Hal's current blog is worth a look.. especially for those tempted to work for ZOG.

Old February 21st, 2010 #3
John Denton
Banned

I listened to his show for a number years and even sent donations to him during his desperate appeals for funds where he threatened to pull the plug. Yet I wondered how he spent all that time updating his web site without working for living given he has a wife and son to support. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but grew sceptical when he presented highly inflated costs for running his radio show. There were ways he could have reduced those overheads but he ignored those suggestions, as that would lessen his justification for donations.

I don't know if he exaggerated his involvement with the FBI to get him off the hook, but it was a sad thing to learn that one of the most outspoken patriots in America who presented himself as the ordinary guy upset at the country's decline ended up to be a turncoat.

Old February 21st, 2010 #4
Mr Murray

Hal has served his purpose, even though I doubt he knew what that purpose was.

Because he has been revealed to be on the government payroll, less people will be likely to join any pro-white organization in America now.

Old February 23rd, 2010 #5
King Cormac

jewsign

David Duke warned us that he was dangerous. Even Alex Jones says Hal is a Jewish guy from New York.

I warned Pastor Wickstrom , I think about 3 years ago , when Hal was trying to get me to send him something from Australia for his so called dying step dad. Pastor Wickstrom told me to have no further contact with Hal from that point on. I took Pastor Wickstrom's advice.

From then on I knew Hal was a crook for sure.

Old February 23rd, 2010 #6
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Cormac View Post
Pastor Wickstrom told me to have no further contact with Hal from that point on. I took Pastor Wickstrom's advice.

From then on I knew Hal was a crook for sure.
And yet, during his own broadcasts, Wickstrom continued telling his listeners to send Hal money. Right up to the end.

Old February 23rd, 2010 #7
King Cormac

Woodpecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
And yet, during his own broadcasts, Wickstrom continued telling his listeners to send Hal money. Right up to the end.
Yeah , you're right

Old March 1st, 2010 #8
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Ultra-right wing radio shock jock and former FBI informant Hal Turner of North Bergen is scheduled to be back in federal court today in Brooklyn, accused of threatening to kill three federal appeals judges.

Turner’s previous federal trial in December on the same charge ended in a mistrial in what was considered a key legal test of First Amendment rights and how to set limits on the Internet.

Those same legal issues are back this time.

For this second trial, however, federal prosecutors indicate in court papers that they plan to call the three Chicago-based judges, possibly as lead-off witnesses. In Turner’s first trial, the judges did not testify.

Defense lawyers have likewise signaled in court papers they again intend to claim that the 47-year-old Turner, who grew up in Ridgefield Park, was urged by the FBI to make provocative statements on the air and on his blog as a way of infiltrating right wing hate groups.

In his first trial, Turner’s lawyers attempted to portray him as a shock jock and showman who never intended to harm the judges — or anyone else.

An investigation by The Record in November, based on a review of confidential government documents, showed that Turner had been recruited by Newark-based FBI counterterrorism agents in 2003 and was paid thousands of dollars to spy on the Aryan Nation, the National Alliance and other extremists.

Turner’s formal relationship with the FBI ended in 2007, according to FBI documents obtained by The Record. But documents also show that Turner continued to remain in contact with agents until a few weeks before his arrest in June.

Meanwhile, in the wake of his first trial and his mounting legal bills, Turner is broke.

He filed for bankruptcy last Wednesday, claiming he owes more than $95,000 in unpaid bills and that his once-popular internet radio network, which attracted an extremist audience, is now worth only $1.

Turner stopped broadcasting after his June arrest, in part because he spent most of the next four months in a variety of jails, much of the time in solitary confinement.

When released last October on bail, a judge imposed a gag order that not only barred Turner and his lawyers from talking about his case in public but blocked him from returning to his radio show or to his blog commentaries – and the income he gained from it.

Federal prosecutors, who are based in Chicago and are traveling to Brooklyn for the start of today’s trial, did not answer requests for comment on the case. But a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s office in Chicago said federal officials are treating the Turner case as a high priority because the alleged threat was directed at federal judges.

“We take this very seriously,” said spokesman Randall Samborn.

Citing the gag order, Turner declined comment. So did members of his family, as well as his lead defense attorney in the federal trial, Michael Orozco.

But Turner’s bankruptcy lawyer said Turner’s “life is in shambles.”

“He can’t earn a living, so he was forced to file for bankruptcy,” said attorney Russell L. Low of Hackensack.

Turner’s trial, which is being closely watched by First Amendment advocates as well as civil rights groups who monitor America’s extremist right wing, stems from an Internet posting by Turner in June in which he harshly criticized three Chicago-based federal appeals judges for upholding a strict handgun ban in Chicago.

“Let me be the first to say this plainly: These judges deserve to be killed,” Turner wrote on his blog on June 2, 2009. “Their blood will replenish the tree of liberty.”

Turner never followed through on that alleged threat, however, nor did any of his listeners, federal officials said.
http://www.northjersey.com/news/8577...witnesses.html

Old March 2nd, 2010 #9
TommyJ
Banned

Has anyone looked into the possibility that Hal Turner, or by his direct involvement with FedZog led to the deaths of Yankee Jim and his wife? The more I think about how possible it is, the more I wonder.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #10
King Cormac

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJ View Post
Has anyone looked into the possibility that Hal Turner, or by his direct involvement with FedZog led to the deaths of Yankee Jim and his wife? The more I think about how possible it is, the more I wonder.
Yes I have thought about that too. Also about Grandmaa Elizabeth and her husband Arty Wheeler being viciously arrested and persecuted by the black uniformed ZOG thugs called "Police"

Old March 2nd, 2010 #11
King Cormac

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Good post thanks for that.... just confirms all my suspicions. There were a few people that called in to the show that knew Hal was no god damned good. Hal only wanted donations so he could get your address etc.

Hal is a Jew as far as I'm concerned , he's as Irish as John Kerry is...

Old March 2nd, 2010 #12
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Beware of supposed WN's who DEMAND money in an aggressive way. The reason they do so is indeed to get a head count of racists in an area and if they can....Their addresses. For fuck's sake us "punks" in the old "Punk Mob" have been trying to tell people this forever.

It just goes to show that the whole "Lone Wolf" thing is the way to go for now. Or quite honestly.... Staying off of ANY white minded internet sites and networking in real life.

Looking back I now know I should have approached this movement quietly and with a more effective plan for making a difference.

FUCK YOU Hal Turnerstein

Old March 2nd, 2010 #13
Fred
Commie Killer

You can do and be many things in life. Mistakes happen and are human.

What Hal Turner did was the lowest and unforgivable. He played the Kike game and lost. I have no idea how he can sleep at night. For the rest of his life he will be known as an Asshole.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #14
OTPTT
Banned

Turner's retrial is set for this month if memory serves me correct.

Edit: I now see the article written yesterday and included in the posts above.

Quote:
Meanwhile, in the wake of his first trial and his mounting legal bills, Turner is broke.
and

Quote:
But Turner’s bankruptcy lawyer said Turner’s “life is in shambles.”

Last edited by OTPTT; March 2nd, 2010 at 09:11 AM.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #15
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_c...holding_o.html

Judges testify against shock jock Harold (Hal) Turner's 'death' rant over upholding of handgun ban
BY John Marzulli
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Originally Published:Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 1:40 PM
Updated: Tuesday, March 2nd 2010, 1:40 PM

Hal Turner arrogantly leaves federal court in his trial for allegedly making death threats in a blog about Chicago judges who upheld a ban on handguns.

Three federal judges from Chicago testified they felt threatened by the rants of a radio shock jock who said they "deserved to die" for upholding a ban on handguns.

Judges Frank Easterbrook, Richard Posner and William Bauer appeared at the retrial of right-winger Harold (Hal) Turner.

In his blog, Turner wrote the judges who wrote the handgun decision "didn't get the hint" after another the husband and mother of Chicago Federal Judge Joan Lefkow was murdered by a disgruntled litigant.

"It's obviously a threat," Posner said. "It sounds like another murder is needed...namely of me."

Turner's blog also contained the judges' photos, the address of the courthouse and a map showing the building location.

Asked by defense lawyer Nishay Sanan if he felt threatened, Posner replied: "I was disturbed, yes. I was in fear of my safety."

Neither judge asked the U.S. Marshal Service for special protection.

"I didn't think they could stay with me seven days a week, 24 hours a day to prevent someone from shooting me," Bauer said.

Turner, of New Jersey, was indicted in Illinois but the case was moved to Brooklyn Federal Court to ensure a fair trial. He could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #16
Joe_J.
Radio active

Looks like Hal still has some cash from ZOG, unless he has switched to smoking Philly Blunts.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #17
Pat Healey

Click image for larger version

Name:	jew_turner.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	6342

Is that a relative of Turner? His son maybe?

Old March 3rd, 2010 #18
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Looks like the trial has saved Hal's heart from stopping...Looks like the fat fuck lost 100 lbs..

Old March 4th, 2010 #19
OTPTT
Banned

Judges testify against shock jock Harold (Hal) Turner's 'death' rant over upholding of handgun ban

Three federal judges from Chicago testified they felt threatened by the rants of a radio shock jock who said they "deserved to die" for upholding a ban on handguns.

Judges Frank Easterbrook, Richard Posner and William Bauer appeared at the retrial of right-winger Harold (Hal) Turner.

In his blog, Turner wrote the judges who wrote the handgun decision "didn't get the hint" after another the husband and mother of Chicago Federal Judge Joan Lefkow was murdered by a disgruntled litigant.

"It's obviously a threat," Posner said. "It sounds like another murder is needed...namely of me."

[This is a matter for the jury to decide and such statements can't be stricken from the minds of jurors after they're made from the witness stand.]

Turner's blog also contained the judges' photos, the address of the courthouse and a map showing the building location.

Asked by defense lawyer Nishay Sanan if he felt threatened, Posner replied: "I was disturbed, yes. I was in fear of my safety."

Neither judge asked the U.S. Marshal Service for special protection.
"I didn't think they could stay with me seven days a week, 24 hours a day to prevent someone from shooting me," Bauer said.

Turner, of New Jersey, was indicted in Illinois but the case was moved to Brooklyn Federal Court to ensure a fair trial. He could face up to 10 years in prison if convicted.

Last edited by OTPTT; March 4th, 2010 at 11:37 AM.

Old March 4th, 2010 #20
OTPTT
Banned

With Turner taking the stand today the jury could get their charges tomorrow or Friday. If the jury has most of Friday to deliberate I predict a conviction since the average kwan isn't going to want to come back for further deliberations on a Monday.

Shock jock Hal Turner takes witness stand

Shock jock Hal Turner of North Bergen took the witness stand in his federal trial Wednesday and accused the FBI of urging him to make violent statements as a way of infiltrating extremist right-wing groups.

Turner, who built an audience of neo-Nazis and white supremacists with his radio show, is on trial here on a single charge of threatening three Chicago-based federal appeals court judges.

The charge is based on a posting Turner made on his radio network blog last June in which he said the judges “deserved to be killed” for their ruling in a gun control case.

If convicted, he faces 10 years in prison.

In an investigative report last November, based on FBI documents, The Record outlined Turner’s secret FBI role in infiltrating the same groups who were drawn to his radio show and blog. Besides neo-Nazis, Turner said he made contact with the Ku Klux Klan and the Aryan Nation.

In more than two hours of testimony before lunch, Turner described how he was recruited in 2003 by the FBI’s Newark-based Joint Terrorism Task Force. He said he was paid “in excess of $100,000” by the FBI during his almost five years as an informant.

After the husband and mother of Chicago-based U.S. District Court Judge Joan Lefkow were murdered in 2005, Turner said the FBI asked him to “ratchet up the rhetoric” on his radio show in an attempt to “flush out” the killer. As it turned out, Lefkow’s husband and mother were not murdered by right-wing extremists but by a man who was disgruntled with one of her rulings.

Turner’s testimony, which is expected to continue all day, marked a dramatic turnabout in the trial.

In gripping testimony on Tuesday, all three Chicago appellate court judges took the stand and said they felt threatened by Turner’s blog posting that they “deserved to be killed.”

During the first two days of the trial, while prosecutors presented their side of the case, there was no mention of Turner’s FBI link. Indeed, U.S. District Court Judge Donald Walter did not even permit defense attorneys to present an opening statement until after prosecutors had finished introducing evidence and rested their case.

[This is untoward and not consistent with standard courtroom practice.]

“Here’s where the case get’s very interesting,” said Turner’s lead defense attorney, Michael Orozco, in his opening statement before calling Turner as his first witness.

Thread