Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2007 #1
chrissy

Post The Jails In Our Country

The conditions in our prisons/ jails are one of the worst results of integration, they are as David Duke said a horror story for whites. He talked about in his book how the prisons in the older times were not really that bad despite being cold and not much food, because you got to be with your own kind. Now if you get into a bar fight or drink while you're driving , you may have to fight like hell just to survive against the goons. A couple years ago I went to visit someone in a prison and the black women guards were really ignorant to me, you could tell they would have loved to have had me in there to abuse me. I read about how bad Amy Fisher was treated in jail and how bitter she is that she wound up there.

On the flip side if a white person does something bad to you, and I've had a couple whites that really did cause alot of trouble for me I wouldn't be able to smack the shit out of them because I'd be too afraid of going in to coonville. When we had a white run country if somebody kept starting on you , you could explain it to the judge and get a lenient sentence, but not now. One girl that lived up the street from me kept starting alot of trouble for me and my husband , but I wouldn't dare do anything about it because jail loomed. The white should have seen it coming years ago and knew this would happen , where the "black man is king of the jungle" (Duke's words) in our prison system.
Just wonder what you all think about this .

"Our right-wing "fighters" keep assuring each other "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free ". But the truth is that any slave knows the truth, but what good does it do him, unless he can somehow get the power to force his way to freedom. It is not the truth which will make us free in America, because millions already know the truth and hate bitterly what is going on, but they are afraid even to admit they know the truth. Ten million signed the petition for Joe McCarthy and they are not all dead. But they might as well be, as long as the right wing spends all its time and money trying to "win" another ten million instead of getting the ten million we already have to stand up! We have plenty of people, money and facilities to take America back from the traitors tomorrow morning if all the people who already know what is going on, were not afraid anymore and would stand up!"

George L. Rockwell[/QUOTE]

Last edited by chrissy; March 2nd, 2007 at 05:45 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2007 #2
OTPTT
Banned

You need to do what I do and this should apply to every White man and woman in America. If you have a camcorder KEEP IT WITH YOU AT ALL TIMES. If you don't have a camcorder then spend about $50 and purchase yourself a small digital voice recorder like I did and KEEP IT ON YOUR PERSON AT ALL TIMES.

I found the RCA Digital Voice Recorder model RP5030 with 18 hours of recording time to be the best of these type devices. You can hold it in your palm and no one will pay any attention to it. It picks up conversation very well and saves the files in mp3 format. The device names each file with the date and time of the recording which is excellent for keeping track of time and dates. It has a usb port and you can drop and drag your recorded files onto your computer without any problems whatsoever. It runs on two AAA batteries that last quite some time assuming you don't use the device every time you speak.

In EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION I AM SUBJECTED TO WITH LEO I PULL OUT THE SONY CAMCORDER, MAKE SURE IT'S RECORDING, AND HAVE IT POINTED AT THE OFFICER(S) who, for whatever reason, feel the need to converse with me. You cannot imagine how much they loathe being videotaped. You also cannot underestimate the protection that the camcorder gives you when dealing first hand with cops. It's almost like a force field of sorts unless of course you've just robbed a bank or something but that's an entirely different matter altogether.

I was leasing an apartment locally and for two years was being harassed for no reason but the ignorance of the resident managers that the company who managed these apartments were unable to keep for more than a few months at a time. I lived there for some four years and saw eight managers come and go.

My Sony camcorder and I captured some four hours of criminal harassment by several of the eight managers which resulted in my being awarded $30,000 in damages from the management company. They would demand people move for no reason whatsoever and when they came to me I refused. I won't go into details but those responsible were quickly fired, I received a check for the amount above, and moved out WHEN I WAS READY and not one second before. I then purchased several acres of beautiful property in the country and away from all criminal elements.

So keep a camcorder with you when you are away from home and when it's not feasible to carry that keep your miniature digital voice recorder with you and use both of them every single time someone tries to play with your head or your Rights.

T

Old March 3rd, 2007 #3
chrissy

I guess a camcorder or voice recorder is a good idea and will work in some situations. Basically you're saying to do it legally, and try to put the troublemaker in the hellhole prison, where they'll get beat on by the goons. There are some bad white people out there too and you have to be careful how you deal with them. One time I worked as a waitress and one of the women I worked with kept starting trouble for me and one day she pushed me, I felt like really going after her, but I didn't because I'd have had to pay the price.
We get bullied in alot of situations now, because of the prison conditions, and it sort of makes us more afraid in dealing with conflicts. And if a white man or woman does go off and go after somebody that deserves it, the courts treat us harshly, where they'll treat homeboy leninently because of their ' impoverished background". I have a relative that has had a raging battle with her father's second wife for years now, it's a long story , but she was planning to go after the wife last year and she said she was going to do it, she took her bail money to her aunt first ( she said she was willing to go to jail) and then went over to the house, but his wife moved out of state for a couple months which prevented a really bad thing from going on.
They've turned us in to wimps by default.

Old March 3rd, 2007 #4
Subrosa
Banned

I remember an ADV broadcast talking about a retarded man down in Alabama, around 20 years of age, who made some inappropriate comments to a younger girl and was jailed for it. He was dead the next day, beaten to death by silverbacks that thought it was fun to beat up a retarded white guy.

So the question is, will one sit and rot in a jail or prison surrounded by ghetto filth, or will one take as many of the enemy to hell with them as they can? Which is more preferable? Death, or the nigger hell run by mostly white traitors and collaborators?

Old March 3rd, 2007 #5
Hamburger

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissy View Post
"Our right-wing "fighters" keep assuring each other "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free ". But the truth is that any slave knows the truth, but what good does it do him, unless he can somehow get the power to force his way to freedom. It is not the truth which will make us free in America, because millions already know the truth and hate bitterly what is going on, but they are afraid even to admit they know the truth. Ten million signed the petition for Joe McCarthy and they are not all dead. But they might as well be, as long as the right wing spends all its time and money trying to "win" another ten million instead of getting the ten million we already have to stand up! We have plenty of people, money and facilities to take America back from the traitors tomorrow morning if all the people who already know what is going on, were not afraid anymore and would stand up!"

George L. Rockwell
[/QUOTE]

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-hatehoax...can-nazis.html

Has anyone read this artical at Jewwatch claiming that the nazi movement was largley created by Jews? What is your opinions on this?

Old March 4th, 2007 #6
chrissy

Reply to Subrosa:

That probably happens a good bit in jails where the blacks are the majority. If you go to a suburban prison it's not so bad since they will conform when they're not the majority. My first boyfriend had a drug problem, but he was a big guy that could fight ( he just can't handle life's pressures too good) , and he said the city jails are like a f****ing family reunion for the groids, they had their uncles and cousins and friends to all hang out with. Since he's a redneck he had other guys from his neighborhood in there and they stuck together which protected them from being jumped. Another friend of his got locked up for six months for repeatedly shoplifting from stores and he was real scared in there, but there was another friend of his in there that he grew up with ( drug problem) who protected him from being beat up .

You would think white people would try to figure out a solution to this horrible situation that's always there. Demand segregation or something.

Last edited by chrissy; March 4th, 2007 at 01:42 PM.

Old March 4th, 2007 #7
John in Woodbridge

In Pierce's novel The Turner Diaries, suspected organization members were arrested on specious charges, and thrown in jail cells with mostly blacks. Contrary to popular belief, the state has an obligation to protect inmates even though they are in jail or prison. Rape, malicious wounding or being murdered is not part of an inmate's sentence.

Old March 5th, 2007 #8
chrissy

But the state doesn't protect us , it's just an abusive situation that always looms for whites. The hispanics don't worry about going to prison because they stick together.

Old March 5th, 2007 #9
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
Contrary to popular belief, the state has an obligation to protect inmates even though they are in jail or prison. Rape, malicious wounding or being murdered is not part of an inmate's sentence.

Old March 5th, 2007 #10
Brian Stone
Supreme Allied Commander

Quote:
But the state doesn't protect us , it's just an abusive situation that always looms for whites. The hispanics don't worry about going to prison because they stick together.
This state of affairs isn't an accident. The government allows this to happen as a way of keeping whites in line. Whites aren't aren't allowed to segregate themselves in prison or band together. White gangs are cracked down on while non-white gangs are tolerated as long as they don't get out of hand.

Of course the government lackies will deny this. Plausible deniability is what they call it. They look the other way while racist depredations against whites occur, and the message gets back to white people: "Keep in line, for you have no defense."

The current state of affairs put whites a big social disadvantage for another reason. Blacks have very poor impulse control. They don't think of the consequences of their actions the way white people do. The result is that white people have to always allow for the fact that niggers have no self control in any interaction.

White people end up moderating their criticism or even acting obsequious toward blacks in order to keep them from going off. After all, there is no fairness in the law and whites are always assumed to be at fault.

Get into an argument with a nigger in a bar over nothing, and you could find yourself being tossed in the clink by prosecutors looking to burnish their reputation with the black community as "anti-racist" (Nifong anyone?)

This society is toxic and evil.

-Brian

Do something positive for White Nationalism. Start your own business. Go to http://www.ThirtyDayChallenge.com for a basic primer.

Old March 5th, 2007 #11
chrissy

As someone here said in a reputation comment we have to back down from blacks because of the fear of jail , but we also have to back down from whites that are creeps too. It's an endless cycle as others have noted where we can't fight back. And the guards in there will be mean just like the inmates, so we have no protection. I don't know what the answer is.

Quote from Herman Goering at Nuremburg trial

" I think our defense should be - lick my ass. "

Last edited by chrissy; March 5th, 2007 at 09:00 PM.

Old March 5th, 2007 #12
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

I know exactly how you feel Chrissy. It seems like the only "hope" is that either China will invade us, or the system will make so many enemies among innocent people that it reaches critical mass.

When enough people wake up and realize how things stand we can take on the ZOG and win, but probably not before then.

Last edited by SMG3000; March 5th, 2007 at 09:02 PM.

Old March 5th, 2007 #13
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMG3000 View Post
I know exactly how you feel Chrissy. It seems like the only "hope" is that either China will invade us, or the system will make so many enemies among innocent people that it reaches critical mass.

When enough people wake up and realize how things stand we can take on the ZOG and win, but probably not before then.
An invasion by China isn't going to help things for whites. Sure the Chinese will get rid of the Jew, but whitey will be there right alongside the kike. The chinese do not suffer from the limitations of political correctness and aren't disabled by false notions of equity

Old March 6th, 2007 #14
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post
This state of affairs isn't an accident. ...
This society is toxic and evil.
-Brian
The prison system is no accident because it has been carefully constructed for the past 100 years as a method of keeping the Jew lawyers rich by supplying them with plenty of unemployed ex-cons and newbies for the Jewified treadmill. It is a system, not for dispensing "justice", but rather for creating chaos - all at taxpayer expense.

The prison system, which countless politicians use as a bully platform of "reform", will never be improved until the Jews are taken out of the equation. And why? Because only the Jews benefit from the prison system.

America, the land of the free the home of the brave, has the world's biggest prison population, and America has the world's biggest population of lawyers. But does the dog wag the tail or is it the other way around? Are there so many lawyers because there are so many criminals? Or are there so many criminals because there are so many lawyers?

Do the lawyers feed off of the prisoners, or are the prisoners fed by the legal system? Or both? Surely you can see the symbiotic relationship here. Jew lawyers need clients, Jew law makers make laws, Jew Media Moguls promote criminal thinking, Jew administrators need taxes, Jew bankers create inflation and inflation creates poverty ... mix poverty with criminal thinking and what do you get? Crime, capture, lawyers, and prison.

The prison system is designed to produce anti-social, brutalized, ignorant repeat offenders who are being cultivated as fodder for the Jewish Legal Swindle and as future thugs for a Marxist state. Terrorism, which is a Jewish specialty, is best served by those who have been terrorized and who thus become brutal enough to perpetuate such a strategy.

No, it is not society that is toxic and evil -- it is the Jew within society that is toxic and evil. Remove the Jewish germ, and the poisonous canker heals of itself.

Old March 6th, 2007 #15
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

[QUOTE=banjo_billy;514069]
America, the land of the free the home of the brave, has the world's biggest prison population, and America has the world's biggest population of lawyers.] /QUOTE]
Absolutely Perfect, you nailed it Billy Boy. One thing to add is jews=lawyers.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 7th, 2007 #16
SMG3000
Wants Closer Ties to Iran

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
An invasion by China isn't going to help things for whites. Sure the Chinese will get rid of the Jew, but whitey will be there right alongside the kike. The chinese do not suffer from the limitations of political correctness and aren't disabled by false notions of equity
I know, I'm just underscoring how bad the situation is. Normal, non-government White people are really up against the wall.

Old March 7th, 2007 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Stone View Post
Of course the government lackies will deny this. Plausible deniability is what they call it. They look the other way while racist depredations against whites occur, and the message gets back to white people: "Keep in line, for you have no defense."
Media is government, and government attacks whites with all means.

The media follow one rule: attack whites and never let up. Do the attacks contradict? Never mind; press on.

In commercials whites are:

doofy, goofy, stupid, wimpy, nig-worshipping, nig-placating, woman-servile, just plain weak.

In content whites are:

evil, dangerous, manipulative, dishonest, threatening, violent

Which is it? Are whites uniquely evil, vicious serial killing child molesting prison gangsters, or are they uniquely wussy, uncool, terminally not-with-its about to exit history stage LOSER?

One other thing you see (point we discussed on FTL on Monday) is that the media, parallel to the disparity in coverage of "hate" crimes versus hush crimes, portray White prison gangs as a horrible menace even though:

1) vast majority of prison gangsters are mexes or blacks;

2) White prison gangs are more criminal than political.

It's as though the media exist to spread lies. Which is in fact their main usefulness. As Ollie North said, the truth doesn't put food on anyone's plate.

Old March 7th, 2007 #18
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

It just shows their fear of us Alex. They are afraid, they know,the Alamo took over 3000 mexicoons to kill a 168 "White" men. Happy Anniverary, bean boys.

The "White" warriors are gonna kick a lot of their asses, and they know it.

They are afraid of us, for good reason, they know when we get pissed off enough, they have no chance.

We are a mere 6% of the global population, but when we make our minds up to get something, we get it.

They are jealous cause they don't have the balls or fortitude, we do.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old March 7th, 2007 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

White supremacist gang gaining clout after forging alliance with Aryan Brotherhood

BUENA PARK, Calif. (AP) — The white supremacist gang Public Enemy No. 1 began two decades ago as a group of teenage punk-rock fans from upper-middle class bedroom communities in Southern California.

Now, the violent gang that deals in drugs, guns and identity theft is gaining clout across the West after forging an alliance with the notorious Aryan Brotherhood, authorities say.

Police say the gang has compiled a "hit list" targeting five officers and a gang prosecutor -- a sign of just how brazen Public Enemy has become.

"They make police officers very, very nervous," said Cpl. Nate Booth, a gang detective with the Buena Park Police Department in Orange County.

Law enforcement officials trace the gang's rise to shifts in the power structure inside prisons.

The Aryan Brotherhood has long been the dominant white supremacist gang behind bars, with the Nazi Low Riders acting as its foot soldiers on the outside for drug dealing and identity theft.

In 2000, officials reclassified the Low Riders as a prison-based gang and began sending its members to solitary confinement as soon as they were imprisoned.

The crackdown hurt the gang's ability to interact with the Aryan Brotherhood, which turned to Public Enemy, authorities say. The alliance was cemented in 2005 when Donald Reed "Popeye" Mazza, an alleged leader of Public Enemy, was inducted into the Aryan Brotherhood.

The pact has increased Public Enemy's wealth and recruiting power, said Steve Slaten, a special agent for the California Department of Corrections.

In the past three years, its ranks have doubled to at least 400, but authorities suspect there could be hundreds of other members operating under the radar. They said heavy recruiting is taking place throughout California and Arizona, and members have been picked up by police in Nevada and Idaho.

"They move around. We find them everywhere," said Lowell Smith of the Orange County Probation Department.

The gang traces its roots to the punk rock subculture in Long Beach in the 1980s. It soon shifted its base to nearby Orange County and in the 1990s began recruiting what police call "bored latchkey kids" -- white teenagers from upper-middle class neighborhoods.

Public Enemy is now involved in identity theft. Booth said the gang has gone from swiping personal information from mailboxes and trash to stealing entire credit profiles with the help of girlfriends and wives who take jobs at banks, mortgage companies and even state motor vehicle departments.

Money from those operations is used to fuel its methamphetamine business, he said.

Two months ago, police agencies in Orange County arrested 67 suspected members after learning about the hit list against officers in Anaheim, Buena Park and Costa Mesa. Those arrested in the raid were charged with conspiracy to commit murder, possession of illegal weapons and identity theft, among other things. Police have not released their names or further details because the investigation is continuing.

Booth recalled another case in which a member of the gang fired dozens of rounds at police from a car driven by his girlfriend during a high-speed freeway pursuit. After being arrested, the man was taken to an emergency room, where he grabbed a scalpel and tried to slash a deputy before cutting himself, Booth said.

Authorities worry that Public Enemy is using stolen credit information to learn the home addresses of police and their families. Some officers have gone to court to have addresses removed from those records, Booth said.

Old March 7th, 2007 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

PRISONS -- Beyond white power [2/28/07]
By MEGAN SCOTT - The Associated Press

Aryan Brotherhood members featured in "Explorer: Aryan Brotherhood": Michael Thompson, Casper Odinson Crowell, John Greschner and Bob Overton.

National Geographic Channel
Aryan Brotherhood members featured in "Explorer: Aryan Brotherhood": Michael Thompson, Casper Odinson Crowell, John Greschner and Bob Overton.
Casper Odinson Crowell's tattoos, as shown on "Explorer: Aryan Brotherhod." Michael Thompson works out in his cell.

It was born in a maximum security California prison more than four decades ago - a white supremacist group whose mission was to control the criminal underworld from behind bars.

Today it is one of the most violent and brutal gangs with a reach that extends to dozens of federal and state prisons across the nation - and into our neighborhoods.

While few in numbers (less than .1 percent of the prison population), the Aryan Brotherhood is responsible for 20 percent of the slayings in prison, according to estimates from the Federal Bureau of Prisons cited by "Explorer: Aryan Brotherhood," a documentary airing on the National Geographic Channel at 8 p.m. Sunday.

"Their level of sophistication in many cases goes beyond what most of us can comprehend," says Todd Negola, director of Forensic Psychological Research for the National Gang Crime Research Center. "They live in a life behind prison walls and they are still able to understand the system at such a complex level they are able to continue criminal activity and the use of power to influence others."

Through interviews with former members, Explorer uncovers the inner workings of the sophisticated and clandestine criminal enterprise also known as "The Brand," which has been implicated in drug trafficking, extortion and gambling in federal and state prisons and outside the prison system as well.

---

WHITE SUPREMACISTS?

Prisons are perhaps one of the most voluntarily segregated places in the country; the races don't mingle.

But the AB has Jewish members and is affiliated with the Mexican mafia, which makes them different from other prison gangs and even street gangs, such as the Bloods and the Crips, says Anthony Delgado, the Security Threat Group Investigation Coordinator with the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.

"They will work with a lot of different groups," he says. "Plus membership-wise they tend to make more of an impact with fewer numbers."

The AB is a white supremacist group though, he says. But he says the savage gang uses that more as a marketing tool to recruit members. Its main goal is to control the prison economy, says Delgado, whether it's smuggling alcohol, drugs, cigarettes or gambling operations. It resorts to extreme violence to do that.

"They were born out of racial hatred," says Kathleen Cromley, executive producer of the documentary. "That was their message and what brought them together in the first place. But they have really transcended that and are into criminal activity as much as racial hatred."

---

THE PRISON ENVIRONMENT

Does the prison environment create killers?

"I think it's a reversal," says Negola. "I think that you have a select group of people, highly criminal minded, whether on the streets or in prison, who want to continue to live a lifestyle that's satisfying to them."

The inmates are slick with their communication, tapping out Morse code on toilets in their cells, passing notes written in invisible ink made from urine, using family and friends to pass demands. Gang members hang out together in the yard, chow time, sometimes living in dorms with endless rows of beds and passing notes to each other, says Negola.

Negola says when one gets out, he recruits members on the street. If he gets arrested again in another state where there is no AB chapter, he starts one.

"They're into demonstrating power," says Cromley. "In prisons, demonstrating power is what fuels the prison population. The AB has taken it upon themselves to be the most feared, most powerful, and they are few in number, which makes them mysterious and unique."

---

BRINGING THEM DOWN

So how do you bring down a deadly criminal empire?

Most of the members are psychopaths, beyond rehabilitation, with no remorse for their crimes or even sadness about being in prison, says Negola. Since so many are serving a life sentence, there is no deterrent and no benefit to sharing information about their group's activities.

Two of the leaders were convicted earlier this year of plotting at least six murders from behind bars. They face life in prison without the possibility of parole when they are sentenced in May. One was already serving a life sentence for another murder. The other had been in prison since 1970 and was to have been eligible for parole in several years.

But it took 10 years of work to do this.

"The belief has been that if you can sort of chop off the head of the animal, the animal should die," says Negola. "I think that's what the documentary shows - the efforts and great lengths that law enforcement professionals have gone to to bring this agency down. The hope is by removing these two great leaders of the AB, that maybe the influence will diminish."

http://www.centredaily.com/128/story/28036.html

Thread