Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Are Niggers Human?
YES. (n)iggers are fully human. Let's all sing 'kumbaya' 8 10.81%
YES. (n)iggers look like animals, but they are human 15 20.27%
NO. (n)iggers hang from a different branch altogether 51 68.92%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 27th, 2005 #21
Michael
Banned

Negros are a lower form of human just like Aryans & other Goyim. They are all there to serve the highest form of human - the Jew.

Old October 27th, 2005 #22
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anima Eternae
"Although the majority of Koreans do not consume dogs and cats (few people consume them regularly),the minority consumes 2 millions dogs per year. "
That's a pretty hungry minority.

Old October 27th, 2005 #23
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNZedBlue
Blacks are technically humans in the sense that they can interbreed with other humans and produce viable offspring, which is the definition of being in the same species.
Yes, that is technically the definition of species, but it doesn't always hold true. Lions, tigers, snow-leopards and (extinct) sabre-tooth tigers are all of the genus panthera. Each is it's own unique species, yet lions and tigers frequently mate (the offspring is called a liger).

I maintain that niggers are close to homo sapiens, but never quite made the final leap.

Old October 27th, 2005 #24
ragnar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
Negros are a lower form of human just like Aryans & other Goyim. They are all there to serve the highest form of human - the Jew.
Give it up already.

Old October 27th, 2005 #25
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnar
Give it up already.
lol! "Michael's" a little too obvious, isn't he?

Old October 27th, 2005 #26
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie_Lynch
Good God, what is that thing??

Old October 27th, 2005 #27
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Looks like some sort of advanced form of nigger to me...

Old October 27th, 2005 #28
Nicolas678

The Negro can be classed as human but if one studies their mating patterns you can see that they are a very primitive form of man.

In studies done in the 19th century on various African tribes scientists saw Black Men of the Umwalu tribe of Angola and of the Zulu Tribe of South Africa showing very Ape-Like attitudes in their mating ritual.

Furthermore the African man shows a very barbarian calling when it comes to food gathering. If one puts an African in his natural enviroment one can see how the Negro acts in ways similar to those of various Ape creatures.

Old October 27th, 2005 #29
ittybitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Did you notice the facial features? I am going to guess jewish nigger. Oh my goodness, it's Michael!

Old October 27th, 2005 #30
raginbill
none

I'm pretty fucking sure they are not human. They are too violent, too stupid, too instant gratification seeking, too irresponsible....... IN THE MAIN to approximate a White; even a white of 12,000 generations ago.

Having them in our midst is the ULTIMATE OFFENSE for which the chosen will be judged. The Fuhrer was absolutely right about the pervert kikes & the WHOLE WHITE RACE lost WW2.

The jewbeasts occupy a glass pedestal. We will break it & NATURAL LAW will be returned to its PLACE :cheers:

Speech is NOT free, if it's vetted by PC.

White is Nature's Pearl. Cherish Nature's Marvel.

Old October 27th, 2005 #31
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Yes niggers can breed with whites just like lions and tigers can mix, but in a natural environment their offspring are not viable. If there was natural law in the case of man, all halfbreeds would be slaughtered because it it an abomination to both races at some deeper genetic level, like an instinctual urge for purity. We are living in an unnatural world, so we have unnatural behaviors allowed.

Old October 27th, 2005 #32
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
Niggers are not human, just like jews. They are hateful nasty critters, that feed off other people's hard work.

Maybe you can splain to me why, that any country, that has a lot of niggers, and jews in it. Would all like you to leave.

Unfortunately, its illegal to kill you bastards. If it weren't, I would have my sights refitted, with a 'star of david" rather then simple crosshairs.

All in the name of sportsmanship.Whites believe in sportsmanship, rather then opportunisic nigger, and jew,"kick em when they are down mentality".

Thats chicken shit. a good description of jews, and niggers.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old October 28th, 2005 #33
The maccabees

This proves that you don't think logically.

Old October 28th, 2005 #34
ngrh8r
Banned

Blacks are only human in the sense that donkeys are horses. As most of you know, horses and donkeys can interbreed to produce a mule.
Any zoologist can tell you that donkeys differ from horses not only in appearance and physiology, but also in temperament and intelligence.
Sounds familiar, huh?

Old November 7th, 2005 #35
einzelwesen...

Quote:
Blacks are only human in the sense that donkeys are horses. As most of you know, horses and donkeys can interbreed to produce a mule.
Any zoologist can tell you that donkeys differ from horses not only in appearance and physiology, but also in temperament and intelligence.
That's not at all an apt comparison. Horses and donkeys readily interbreed, but their offspring is almost never viable- that is, the offspring of such a breeding is almost always completely incapable of breeding.

I've heard it said that 'mix-breed' humans have a lower rate of fertility than 'pure-breed' humans, but have never seen any actual data to support such a claim. Besides which, I'm disinclined to agree with such a claim- after all, if it was true, I think you all would have a lot less to worry about, no?

Old November 7th, 2005 #36
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

In a healthy aryan society offspring of Aryans and niggers wouldn't be viable either.

Old November 7th, 2005 #37
Willie_Lynch...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
That ol Bassou, who is believed by Natives in Morroco to be the hybrid between a nigger and some sort of other more humble type monkey.

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/bassou.htm

Although no evidence exists supporting the existence of such hybrids. Their possibility has never been tested by scentists one way or the other. If they were, it would throw a real \\\"monkey wrench\\\" into the Jew lie and Equalitarian delusion, that we are all the same race, simply because we can interbreed, and that there is no hierachy among the human (sub) species.

Niggers would have even more competitors for their special pet status with plenty new ridiculous demands of their own.

Of course they will probably come up with at least one or 2 reasonable ones

Old November 7th, 2005 #38
PastorTroy

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin
I've stated my belief here a few times. (n)iggers are "cousins" of the human race, just like other apes, maybe a little closer.

I'm curious as to the opinions of other WN on the forum. I'm placing this poll in opposition so the niggers may participate as well. I do, however, expect rational explanation from any who claim humanity for niggers.
Seriously, are you sane?

Old November 8th, 2005 #39
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Default The question is, nigger-lover: Are YOU sane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorTroy
Seriously, are you sane?
Sure he is -- it's a perfectly legitimate theory/observation. For decades scientists have been searching for the "missing link" between man and ape. The nigger is -- by far -- the most simian-like in appearance, he has the lowest intelligence level amongst all peoples, and he exhibits the most animalistic behavior of any sub-race on the planet. I suppose you're going to tell me that other races better fit these distinct ape-like characteristics?!

Just what is your problem, gorilla-banger??

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; November 8th, 2005 at 02:42 PM.

Old November 8th, 2005 #40
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastorTroy
Seriously, are you sane?
That's a stinging question indeed, coming from a supposedly white man who fucks a nigger.

Thread