VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 4th, 2007 #1
Donnachaidh

Default Guess Congoleeza can't handle the job - need professional torturer to set policy.

Negroponte To Become Condi's No. 2
National Intelligence Director Will Return To Diplomatic Roots To Become Deputy Secretary Of State

WASHINGTON, Jan. 3, 2007
The official said that the timing of National Intelligence Director John Negroponte's departure was uncertain but that it was expected soon. (CBS)

(AP) National Intelligence Director John Negroponte will resign to become deputy secretary of state, a government official said Wednesday night.

Negroponte took over in 2005 as the nation's first intelligence chief, responsible for overseeing all 16 U.S. spy agencies. He will return to his roots as a career diplomat to become the No. 2 to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, the official said.

The official said that the timing of Negroponte's departure was uncertain but that it was expected soon. The official spoke on condition of anonymity because there has been no announcement of the move.

Former NSA Director Admiral Mike McConnell is expected to take Negroponte’s place, reports CBS News national security correspondent David Martin.

McConnell served as director of the National Security Agency under former President George H.W. Bush and President Bill Clinton. Before that he served in the Gulf War as an intelligence officer to General Colin Powell.

Negroponte, 67, is stepping down as President Bush develops a new strategy on Iraq.

He has been at the center of the Iraq debate since before the U.S.-led invasion in March 2003 — first as U.S. ambassador to the U.N., then as ambassador to Baghdad and intelligence chief.

His move to the State Department must be confirmed by the Senate.

A spokesman for the Office of the National Intelligence Director declined to comment.

In an interview with C-SPAN last month, Negroponte indicated that he wanted to stay on through the Bush administration.

Yet his answer to the question — will he “stay with it for a while?” — didn't close to door to a new assignment. Since last summer, it has been said he was interested in the vacancy at the State Department.

“In my own mind at least, I visualize staying with it through the end of this administration and, then I think, probably that'll be about the right time to pack it in,” he told C-SPAN.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old January 4th, 2007 #2
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Yeah, Negroponte has a hell of a history. He was one of Reagan's main figures in the anti-insurgencies in Latin America in the 80s. This is undoubtedly why he re-surfaced. Bush dragged a number of Reagan's old '80s guys out of the closet.

Back when I was a leftist in the 90s, I did quite a bit of reading about the death squads in Latin America. I saw photos of Negroponte hugging known leaders of these groups, and for mainstream US media to say he had no idea is just plain nonsense. Death squad after death squad has been formed, equipped, trained and sometimes even led in the field by US operatives, and Negroponte was in the middle of it. Now that I've come to an understanding of what/who is behind Communism, I can say US counter-insurgency operations were generally admirable, however when this man is brought up in this time, I have to wonder if he may be used in a capacity to aid Bush in his Patriot Act abuses against Americans. If so, we're in trouble.

In the 80s one of Negroponte/Oliver North's associates was Asa Hutchinson, Bush's current Under Secretary for Border & Transportation Security, who along with Bill Clinton helped make Arkansas a friendly place for Ollie North's drug planes to land, and when he was smartly appointed head of the DEA in 2001,

Quote:
During his tenure at the DEA, Hutchinson led a re-evalution of the DEA's mission and resources, concluding that too many resources were focused on 1980s-era drug enforcement priorities. Hutchinson called greater attention to newly emergent drug threats such as Meth in rural America, Ecstasy among youth, and Predatory Drugs (also known as date rape drugs) against women.

In other words, Hutchinson traitorously called the dogs off the real source of America's drug issues - the southern border and the 3rd world cesspools on the other side of it - and laid the blame on white folks. What a fine man that.

Our borders are protected by an associate of international smugglers and our justice system run by a child of illegal aliens... Good times, that!

Last edited by Lagergeld; January 4th, 2007 at 03:22 PM.

Old January 4th, 2007 #3
Donger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagergeld

Our borders are protected by an associate of international smugglers and our justice system run by a child of illegal aliens... Good times, that!
I am beginning to think that the Vietnam War and War On Drugs are really the Jew war on the drug competition.

obtw das juden love point negro

Thread