Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 14th, 2010 #1
fyc
fine young casuals

Default a race attack to far ?

just had a phone call. apparantly a lad who is a good mate of mine got attacked on friday night. he got a taxi home but was drunk. he had just been paid for a job he had done. money kept falling out of his pocket. the taxi driver took him somewhere and with other paki twats robbed him. not only did they rob him, they CUT BOTH HIS EARS OFF and put his pants over his head. he is currently in withinshaw hospital recovering. i think this will deffo spark things around here.

sunlight, he used to work for you - lee buckley.

Last edited by fyc; February 14th, 2010 at 07:00 PM.

Old February 14th, 2010 #2
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Jesus. Keep us updated!

Old February 14th, 2010 #3
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Animals, just animals.

Old February 14th, 2010 #4
fyc
fine young casuals

i very much doubt this will make the local papers. i think it will be all over facebook ect though so considering the lad lives in fitton hill, i can see comebacks for the taxi firm involved

Old February 15th, 2010 #5
Zander

Fuckin' savages I hope your mate makes a quick recovery.

Old February 15th, 2010 #6
Bev
drinking tea

Oh god, how awful. Hope he gets better soon.

Old February 15th, 2010 #7
Charlie-Horse
Elusive Pimpernel

What a terrible thing to happen to the lad.

Old February 15th, 2010 #8
Sweyn Asleifsson

Hope he makes a good recovery, scummy cowardly twats, where abouts did they attack him ?

Old February 15th, 2010 #9
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweyn Asleifsson View Post
Hope he makes a good recovery, scummy cowardly twats, where abouts did they attack him ?
dont know yet. he got a taxi from hollinwood back to his house. some girl spotted him lying unconsious on the floor and told the taxi driver to pull over. he refused and she had to pull the handbrake to get the car to stop. she then phoned the police and ambulance.

im regularly hearing stories about paki taxis around oldham, and they are starting to take the piss.

Old February 15th, 2010 #10
Sweyn Asleifsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
dont know yet. he got a taxi from hollinwood back to his house. some girl spotted him lying unconsious on the floor and told the taxi driver to pull over. he refused and she had to pull the handbrake to get the car to stop. she then phoned the police and ambulance.

im regularly hearing stories about paki taxis around oldham, and they are starting to take the piss.
Good on her for doing what she did, wouldn`t be the first time this shit happened in Oldham, it`s gonna be a long hot summer I reckon.

Old February 15th, 2010 #11
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

It will barely get a mention in the local press and I bet if it does it will not mention the words 'racist assault'. I'd stand outside that fucking police station with a megaphone and a six foot banner and I'd do the same outside the taxi offices too.

Old February 15th, 2010 #12
Pat Healey

It looks like you know what you're up against.

There needs to be a response.

Old February 15th, 2010 #13
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Healey View Post
It looks like you know what you're up against.

There needs to be a response.
I wonder if the NF will be there, afterall with all their new members and their hardline radical approach it would be odd if they didn't make it.

Old February 15th, 2010 #14
Bev
drinking tea

Maybe an appeal to your local press to find witnesses or the other taxi drivers to come forward with any information (after all, it's in their interests to have him caught so people aren't scared of using taxis) would help raise this in the press? If they refuse, I'm sure you have an MEP who would be only too glad to take up the case.

Old February 15th, 2010 #15
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Rolf Of Harris View Post
I wonder if the NF will be there, afterall with all their new members and their hardline radical approach it would be odd if they didn't make it.
I'm almost certain they'll be the first ones to arrive what with their militant approach, massive influx of new members and their numerous street soldiers - it might even coincide with their ZOG pay day so they can kill two birds with one stone

Old February 15th, 2010 #16
Caradoc

They cut both his ears off, it has not been on any news programme, newspaper, and it happened as far back as friday? Have we got this right? we don't want to end up looking like the opposition do we?

Old February 15th, 2010 #17
Caradoc

I contacted The Oldham Chronicle a few hours ago and the news desk attendant seemed genuinely shocked, she said she had heard nothing of the attack, and would make enquiries.

Old February 15th, 2010 #18
Hans Christian

This should be all over the news.

Old February 15th, 2010 #19
Mark van Schaik
Banned

Talking

Sounds like a certain specially imported ‘enricher’ may've seen «Reservoir Dogs» one too many times. Or is this how they make the chips, before the deep frying, to go with the fish nowadays?

Either way, how truly racist® of you to not value these miracles and worth assets to non-Nazi British society that we can all thank Churchill et al for! Celebrate diversity®: Keep an eye out, but keep your ears in!

Old February 16th, 2010 #20
fyc
fine young casuals

i went down to the hospital yesterday to visit him. he's in wythenshaw hospital on the other side of manchester.

the full story is as follows-

a girl who used to live on my estate, and on the same street as the victim, just a few doors down spotted something lying in the middle of the rd at 1.30 in the morning. she told the paki taxi driver to stop, but he replied "i cant stop here as i'm known to the police". why he should come out with this i will leave to you, our thoughts are he was involved in some way. she pulled the handbrake, and got out of the car with her boyfriend and they went over to look. she realised it was lee (she knows him) and immediately phoned for an ambulance. if she hadn't done it there and then, the hospital reckon he would of died. it was her actions that saved him.

he had got a taxi from the church pub in hollinwood at about midnight. now he reckons he wanted to go home, but here is the paki taxi drivers version of events (his statement to the police). the taxi driver said he told him to go to oldham town centre ( lee was wearing a tracksuit so he wouldn't have got in anywhere anyway), but then changed his mind and said go to fitton hill. he then claims that lee told him to fuck off and that he wasn't getting paid. he then says's lee went back to the car to pay him and started to argue about the cost of the fare the police reckon they do have a recording of him arguing about the cost of the fare. the paki taxi drivers in oldham do have a habit of driving detours when people are pissed to raise the cost of the fares (which is what we believe actually happened). he then said he drove off and lee must have fallen over to receive the injuries he has sustained. the injuries are consistent with him being dragged up the road by the taxi. yet he was found with his tracksuit bottoms over his head (someone made an attempt to stop the blood flow ! who, we don't know).

lee's injuries are, a fractured skull, he has lost part of one ear and had the other ear stitched back on although he is now deaf in this ear. he has bleeding on the brain and about 60 stitches all over his head. he also full of bruises and scrapes all over his face, arms and legs.

Thread