Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 29th, 2009 #1
Rounder

Default Traficant on Hannity Show (Tues, 29 Sep 09)

Wow !! Traficant ain't compromising. Once again, he exposed jewish control of congress on national TV, big time.

Can somebody find and post the archived video and/or transcript ?? (I'm hitting the sack)

Question is: Why did FOX News' Shawn Hannity invite him on ?? He'd already interviewed Traficant on his radio talk show, therefore knew what to expect. In fact, Hannity himself brought up the subject of jews on tonite's show.

What's Rupert Murdoch up to ??

Last edited by Rounder; September 29th, 2009 at 09:23 PM.

Old September 29th, 2009 #2
Rounder

The video hasn't been posted by fox news yet, but here's the link to Hannity's blog. Lots of chatter there already about Traficant's appearance:

http://hannity.blogs.foxnews.com/200...#comment-82721

Old September 29th, 2009 #3
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
What's Rupert Murdoch up to ??
Fox has apparently undergone some format changes recently...

Old September 30th, 2009 #4
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by myles View Post
fox has apparently undergone some format changes recently...

youtube - keep fucking that chicken
rtflmao ... !

Old September 30th, 2009 #5
Tim

Watch
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=10190902

Download
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=306MQO9K

Old September 30th, 2009 #7
Rounder

Thanks for the posting, remnant.

The jews have "total control over the United States Congress". Wow, it doesn't get any more plain than that. And stated on national TV by a 17-year US Congressman. Pitiful neo-con Hannity looked like he was having a nervous breakdown while his ass was biting his britches uncontrollably.

We'll see if the MOSSAD succeeds in forcing Traficant to apologize, recant, grovel, and beg the "chosen ones" for forgiveness.

With so much lemming outrage directed against the federal government these day, many will now become more interested in jews who have "total control over the Unites States Congress."

Hymie's ass is to the fire, let's turn up the heat.

Old September 30th, 2009 #8
Steve B
Banned

I'm confused. At 6:00 minutes into the vid Hannity says in response to Traficant saying we are in Iraq because of Israel.(paraphrasing): "We're not fighting these wars because of Israel. We're fighting these wars because we were attacked. 3000 of our people were killed".

Umm gee Sean, even our own federal government says Iraq and Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 911. Also, the reason given by the feds for the invasion of Iraq was because supposedly they had "weapons of mass destruction".....which turns out they never had.

So either Hannity is a fuckin liar or he's stupid. Either way the guy isn't qualified to bag groceries much less host a popular "news" program. God Damn zionist stooge.

Old September 30th, 2009 #9
Eilert
Blood Snob

Thumbs up

Good find, remnant.

I was disappointed that Traficant said, "We should support Israel." However, I was impressed that he said, "Israel controls our foreign and domestic policies." That took guts.

Traficant is no George Rockwell, but in terms of integrity he's head and shoulders above any member of the Federal government. I wish him luck in his pursuit to settle the score with the "Justice" Department.

Old September 30th, 2009 #10
T.I.

Thumbs up Nice job, Sean!

With this interview, I am pleased to announce, that you firmly solidify the number 2 slot on the Traitors to White American’s list!!

Congratulations, Sean!

And, I am also happy to announce, that this little tantrum and badgering of Traficant will be used as evidence by the prosecution at your trial!

“Your Honor, an allegation was made directly to Mr. Hannity by Representative Traficant that jewish interests control much of America’s foreign and domestic policy.

Your Honor, I now ask Mr. Hannity, ‘Why did you not pursue this charge, demand evidence, and further proof of this claim, rather than completely dismiss the allegation out of hand?’”

Some day, Insanity, you will be made to answer this question.

And just so you know, your little blustering-patriot act will not save your pumpkin head.

Old September 30th, 2009 #11
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Thanks for the posting, remnant.

The jews have "total control over the United States Congress". Wow, it doesn't get any more plain than that. And stated on national TV by a 17-year US Congressman. Pitiful neo-con Hannity looked like he was having a nervous breakdown while his ass was biting his britches uncontrollably.

We'll see if the MOSSAD succeeds in forcing Traficant to apologize, recant, grovel, and beg the "chosen ones" for forgiveness.
I would be very, very surprised if Traficant apologized. He just isn't wired that way.

Keep in mind, this is the guy who turned down an early release from prison because he wouldn't accept the government's conditions of supervision.

Old September 30th, 2009 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

No back down there.

Jim Traficant = true American.

Hannity = phony American.

Hannity "will you back down from this statement?"

Trafficant "NO!!!"

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old September 30th, 2009 #13
N.B. Forrest

Great, great stuff from Traficant. My only quibble is his talk about Izzyrael being our "friend" who he'd leap to defend if it was attacked: far better to just stick to the "we need an objective, even-handed Middle East policy to prevent Islamic terror against us" line of argument.

As for traitor-whore Handjobbity, I hate his greasy guts.

Old September 30th, 2009 #14
McKinley
coast to coast WN

So far in the comment section for this video there is only one pro Kike comment made out of 86 comment.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old October 1st, 2009 #15
Rounder

Default Transcript of Traficant vs Hannity

(FOX News broadcast - 29 Sep 09). Copy it, store it, and spread it far and wide)

HANNITY: I bet — there's probably a few nervous congressmen in your district right now, or in and around your area, in Youngstown.
Congressman, you said something in an interview with our own Greta Van Susteren. You and I got into this on my radio show, and I am shocked, frankly disappointed. And these remarks sound like the conspiratorial, anti-Semitic remarks of people that we have heard from over the years. And what you said was, quote, talking about Israel and, quote, "Jewish people they're controlling much of our foreign policy, they're influencing much of our domestic policy."
What do you mean by that? Because that sounds to me like a bizarre conspiracy theory. Why would you say something like that when it's, first of all, patently untrue?
TRAFICANT: Number one, I served in Congress for 17 years. I've seen members question bills and votes on how does Israel feel about this? I must have heard that every time there was a significant vote. Here's what I'm saying. I'm not an enemy of Israel.
America supports Israel, and we should. They're a free nation. They're our friends amidst the cluster of dictators and monarchs. So certainly I support Israel. But Israel, through its lobby, has manifested so much power over the United States Congress, that we're embroiled in wars that I don't believe we should be.
Our kids are coming back in body bags. And in the long run this Israeli lobby is going to hurt Israel. So as soon as you mention Israel, someone claims you're an anti-Semite.
Great American Blog: Sound off on interview!
HANNITY: No, no, no.
TRAFICANT: The truth of the matter is.
HANNITY: No, that's not what happened here.
TRAFICANT: . I'm pro-American, Sean. And I don't know — I don't like —
HANNITY: I'm pro-American, too.
TRAFICANT: Hear me. Hear me.
HANNITY: I'm listening.
TRAFICANT: I don't like what's happening in America today.
HANNITY: All right. That's fair.
TRAFICANT: Our kids are coming back in body bags.
HANNITY: Wait a minute, but you're saying —
TRAFICANT: And we're bankrupt, completely broke.
HANNITY: But you're suggesting here that we're fighting wars on behalf of Israel, but you just mentioned the 9/11 attacks.
TRAFICANT: I think —
HANNITY: Wait a minute. Wait a minute.
TRAFICANT: I think a lot of that has been influenced by Israel.
HANNITY: Hear me now, Congressman. We're not fighting the war. We didn't fight the war in Iraq. We're not fighting in Afghanistan for Israel. We're fighting because this country was attacked because the 9/11 Commission Report said there's a group of enemies against us that are fighting a war against us and we're not at war with them.
So we're fighting them because they killed 3,000-plus Americans. That's why we're fighting. It has nothing to do with Israel.
TRAFICANT: All right. Let me respond to that. We're in a situation where the commission come out and they discussed the attack on America. There's no doubt about it. But our policies in the Mideast have been so one-sided and subjective, without objectivity, we've created so many enemies the only way we can strike back is we've imported the terrorists from those actions.
HANNITY: Congressman, wait a minute.
TRAFICANT: So if you're questioning it you're saying you're anti-Semite.
HANNITY: No, that's not what you did. That's not what you said.
TRAFICANT: Whoa. Whoa.
HANNITY: You said they're controlling our foreign policy, they're controlling our domestic policy.
TRAFICANT: Yes, I believe they are.
HANNITY: Hear me now.
TRAFICANT: I believe they control the Senate and the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
HANNITY: That's insane.
TRAFICANT: And they're controlling our foreign policy.
HANNITY: That's — Congressman, that's conspiratorial.
TRAFICANT: Well, that your opinion.
HANNITY: Conspiratorial nut-job stuff.
TRAFICANT: No. It has nothing to do with conspiracy.
HANNITY: Wait a minute. Are we supposed to be friends with Syria? Are we supposed to be friends with Iran? Are we supposed to be friends with Saddam Hussein?
TRAFICANT: I never said that.
HANNITY: Hezbollah, Hamas?
TRAFICANT: Hold it. Hold it, Sean.
HANNITY: Well, you said we're only friends with Israel.
TRAFICANT: Sean, I know you need ratings. I know you need ratings, but just hold it.
HANNITY: I have ratings.
TRAFICANT: I'm not saying we should be friends over there with anybody. I'm saying we should be objective. We have developed serious enemies from a one-sided policy. And, yes, I believe Israel, through their lobby, has manifested total power of the Congress of the United States.
HANNITY: Total power? Total power?
TRAFICANT: And my concern is the taxpayers and the citizens of the United States should control their government, not a foreign entity.
HANNITY: To suggest, as you're doing here tonight, that they control our Congress, that, quote, "They are influencing and the — sole control and influencing of our domestic policy," is an absurdity. It sounds like you are a kook.
TRAFICANT: Sean, I'm not suggesting it, I'm telling it. Yes. I believe they manifest a great power over America. Let me also say in the last four years there were two separate incidents of AIPAC spying on America. We even conducted a search warrant on AIPAC headquarters.
Now, I don't like what's going on here. All I'm telling you is I'm concerned about America. You and I might disagree.
I'm not an anti-Semite, I'm not against Israel. And if Israel is attacked, I'm the first one to want to support them. But what I'm saying to you that this power that is being manifest on our Congress is going to backfire and it's going to ends up in the long run hurting Israel.
HANNITY: Let me say this.
TRAFICANT: ... because the American people are getting about fed up with this government.
HANNITY: One last shot at this. Will you back down from, quote, "They are controlling much of our foreign policy"? Will you back off that statement?
TRAFICANT: No, I don't.
HANNITY: All right. Then we disagree.
Congressman, thanks for being with us.
TRAFICANT: Good to be on your show.
— Watch "Hannity" weeknights at 9 p.m. ET!

</SPAN _extended="true"></SPAN _extended="true"></SPAN _extended="true"></SPAN _extended="true"></SPAN _extended="true">
See Interview Archive

Old October 1st, 2009 #16
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
I'm confused. At 6:00 minutes into the vid Hannity says in response to Traficant saying we are in Iraq because of Israel.(paraphrasing): "We're not fighting these wars because of Israel. We're fighting these wars because we were attacked. 3000 of our people were killed".

Umm gee Sean, even our own federal government says Iraq and Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 911. Also, the reason given by the feds for the invasion of Iraq was because supposedly they had "weapons of mass destruction".....which turns out they never had.

So either Hannity is a fuckin liar or he's stupid. Either way the guy isn't qualified to bag groceries much less host a popular "news" program. God Damn zionist stooge.
Good points, Steve. Hannity said that the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have "nothing to do with Israel". And he said it with a straight face. Even the lemmings know it's a lie.

HANNITY: Hear me now, Congressman. We're not fighting the war. We didn't fight the war in Iraq. We're not fighting in Afghanistan for Israel. We're fighting because this country was attacked because the 9/11 Commission Report said there's a group of enemies against us that are fighting a war against us and we're not at war with them.
So we're fighting them because they killed 3,000-plus Americans. That's why we're fighting. It has nothing to do with Israel.

Thread