VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 18th, 2009 #1
jimmy smith

Default Somali niggers attacking whites in Maine

Police investigate Somali attacks

Submitted by Sun Journal on Thu, 12/17/2009 - 00:32

By Mark LaFlamme, Staff Writer

LEWISTON — In the early evening on the first day of summer, a large group of Somali boys approached a woman on the corner of Ash and Pierce streets. According to police reports, they intimidated the woman and slapped her in the back of the head before scattering into the downtown.

Five days later, shortly after midnight, a man was accosted by a group of Somali boys outside the Big Apple on Main Street. Police reports say several members of the group punched the man and took money from him. They then fled in a car.

Later that night, a woman in her late 60s was beaten by a group of Somali boys and relieved of cash while walking in Kennedy Park.

Five nights later, another man was jumped by a group of similar description. He resisted the gang and was beaten badly. He required surgery.

Throughout the summer, similar reports have come into the Police Department. Witnesses and investigators say swarms of Somali boys, some as young as 8, others in their late teens, overwhelm solitary victims through sheer numbers.

"It's not gang activity in the traditional sense," Deputy Chief James Minkowsky said. "We're not seeing the colors or the monikers, but it's still a gang mentality."

Often, these gang members carry sticks and rocks with which to intimidate their victims. There are often four or five of them, sometimes as many as a dozen. Typically, they threaten or beat their victims until they give up the goods: money, bicycles, cell phones, prescription drugs, or other items of value.

Then they scatter.

"By the time the call gets to us, the group has dispersed," Minkowsky said.

The attacks continued all summer; more than a dozen were reported to police. There were more in the fall and a series of them in recent weeks. In each attack, the victim is one who may have appeared weak to the group that descended on them.

"They single out a person who is walking alone. The victim is often intoxicated," Minkowsky said. "Or he might be small. They look for someone who is not likely to fight back or present much of a challenge."

On the first day of December, a man walking through Kennedy Park after leaving a Park Street club said he was attacked by four Somali males. The group came at him from behind, knocked him down and stole prescription drugs and $150 in cash. That man told police it was the second time he was attacked in such a fashion. The first time, he was able to escape.

On the last day of November, there were three such attacks reported in Lewiston: one in the area of Central Maine Medical Center, another on Bartlett Street, the third in Kennedy Park.

In another attack, a woman walking a dog in the park was set upon. The assailants, a group of Somali males, beat her dog with a stick. Police later tracked down one of the attackers. He was a 10-year-old boy.

In late summer, an off-duty civilian police employee was eating at a local restaurant. A local boy ran to the window, screaming for help. The police employee ran outside and found a group — roughly a half-dozen — of Somali boys. When confronted, they ran off.

Police say they are investigating the attacks on several fronts. They are using new technology and new techniques. A bigger break came in recent weeks when they were approached by a group that wants to help.

"Members of the Somali community came to us," Minkowsky says. "They set up a meeting with us and came in to talk about it. They want to help us combat it."

Police Chief Michael Bussiere pointed out that the attackers do not appear to involve large segments of the Somali population. It seems to be a select group that has organized to carry out the attacks.

Police say group robberies are almost unheard of in Lewiston. In the past, when multiple people have attacked a lone victim, two or three assailants were reported and the assault was typically prompted by intoxication or old rivalries.

Not so with the Somali attacks.

"We haven't seen that it's been fueled by alcohol or drugs," Minkowsky said. He added that robbery appears to be a primary motivation among the Somali gangs. "But in some cases, they seem to do it for the thrill of it."

Stephen Wessler, director of the Center for the Prevention of Hate Violence, said he was not aware of the Somali assaults in Lewiston. After hearing the nature of them, he said the attacks likely were not the type that involve his group. The motive appears to be robbery, rather than race.

While investigating the ambush-style attacks, police have little to compare them with, at least locally. A search of assaults dating back to spring revealed no incidents of a similar nature involving non-Somalis.

"This is unique," Minkowsky said.

There have been a few arrests since the attacks began. Minkowsky said many of the suspects had dropped out of school. Their parents seemed to have no idea that their children had become part of a roving gang.

Seeing children as young as 8 running the streets with teens closing in on 20 is something police are not used to seeing. There is a lot about the attacks investigators have not seen before.

That's why it helps them enormously to have input from the Somali elders.

"It's an interesting dynamic for us," Minkowsky said. "We're still on the learning curve with this. Getting help from the Somali community is probably our best chance to resolve it."

http://www7.sunjournal.com/node/49

Old December 18th, 2009 #2
jimmy smith

I remember reading on here about churches in Maine bringing in Somali shitskins, but it might have been from a Goyfire/Istina show.

Old December 18th, 2009 #3
Fred
Commie Killer

What can be said? They were warned about TNB.

The Negro Loving churches are doing the work of the JEW!

It is true that the farther away you live from Negroes the more easy you are to accept them.

Now they must get rid of those monkeys

Old December 18th, 2009 #4
Kievsky

Default I warned them!

I made a speech in Lewiston on January 11, 2003, warning them about the Somalis and defending Mayor Raymond for his letter asking the somalis to stop flooding in to Lewiston and sucking up welfare and taking up section 8 housing, while White war veterans are still living under bridges there.

I'm in the movie, "The Letter." Here's the trailer:

I was dressed in normal office casual - no berets or patches or bomber jackets. Just a white shirt and gray slacks. However, when I am reciting a White nationalist poem, they superimpose Hitler making a speech over my voice. It's pretty cool.

Anyway, yeah, the WN movement warned Lewiston about the Somali savages a long time ago. Now da chickens be coming home ta roost!

Old December 18th, 2009 #5
Marty Macaluso

These Christian churches don't make any sense. Not only do they bring some of the most primitive niggers on the planet into their country, the niggers don't even follow the same religion as them. The Somali niggers must be laughing at these Christians, they gave them food, clothing, and shelter. While the Somalis give them a punch in the face and kick in the ribs in return. Itz the fucking twilight zone. These liberal diversity loving whites have no defense against the primitive niggers, if you're getting attacked by a gang of ferals I think using a gun to defend yourself would be just?

Old December 18th, 2009 #6
Fred
Commie Killer

Wow Kievsky. That is cool. I had no idea that a movie was made about Lewiston.
What happened there? I did not know there was a large protest.
Do you have any fond details?

Old December 18th, 2009 #7
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Wow Kievsky. That is cool. I had no idea that a movie was made about Lewiston.
What happened there? I did not know there was a large protest.
Do you have any fond details?
Get the movie, "The Letter." Matt Hale was supposed to speak, but he got arrested 3 days prior. So I spoke in his place.

I also warned them about the Iraq war -- that it would turn out very badly. The room was about a dozen supporters, a reporter who snuck in as a supporter, and a couple dozen cops.

Old December 18th, 2009 #8
Tom McReen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Get the movie, "The Letter." Matt Hale was supposed to speak, but he got arrested 3 days prior. So I spoke in his place.

I also warned them about the Iraq war -- that it would turn out very badly. The room was about a dozen supporters, a reporter who snuck in as a supporter, and a couple dozen cops.
Didn't know you did that. Kudos, sir. The jews can have their little Hitler video montage attacks, you get the satisfaction of being right (despite the bad circumstances of course).

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old December 19th, 2009 #9
Georgie

What are the chances that no matter how much they talk with the "Somali community" and the "elders" things will only get worse and they'll just keep talking about dialogue etc. They said how only a small amount of Somalis are doing this apparently but yet you'll notice they said they've never seen anything like this before. Yeah, that's what you fucking get. It will all in the end be blamed on failure to integrate blah blah but never on the niggers.

In a normal healthy society some Lewistonian would go out at night with a gun and let himself/herself become bait for these thugs. I bet a few rounds of that and they'll finally have it explained to them that Whites don't appreciate certain type of behavior. I bet that would pass around the Somali "community" pretty damn fast.

I swear, reading that article almost seems like something out of Black Hawk Down with the roaming nogs including the 8 year olds. Take them out of Somalia and they're still niggers with the same nigger behaviors they had there.

Last edited by Georgie; December 19th, 2009 at 01:20 AM.

Old December 19th, 2009 #10
M. Kraus
Das Ende

Quote:
"It's not gang activity in the traditional sense," Deputy Chief James Minkowsky said. "We're not seeing the colors or the monikers, but it's still a gang mentality."
Maybe he's not seeing "the colors", but I am.

Old December 19th, 2009 #11
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

We have the catholic charities of Maine to thank for this nonsense,...inviting all of these half witted African savages over here, tossing white freeloaders onto the streets and filling up low income apts with these animals,....so basically we went from bad to worse.

Kennedy park was never a safe place to walk through at night, white or not, it always had the worst vermin Portland had to offer, however now it has these Somali, Sudanese, and gook gangs all of which are no better behaving here than they would be at home turning their own country into a toilet bowl... so now they turn ours into one.

Downtown Lewiston is also a shithole gone from bad to worse.

I moved from Portland 5 years ago, it seems just in the nick of time, I could see what was coming by simply observing these beasts in action, they are too obnoxious to even mention on this thread, everything about them is annoying, I seriously don't have any idea what the catholic charities of ME was trying to prove here,....F.U. Catholic charities of Maine!

Last edited by vladmir; December 19th, 2009 at 09:32 AM.

Old December 19th, 2009 #12
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
These Christian churches don't make any sense.
It makes perfect sense when you realize that these church groups are being paid 100's of millions to resettle these savages.

Old December 19th, 2009 #13
Ron Doggett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post

I remember your good work for our people Kievsky, not only with this issue but others as well.

I wonder if that towns residents remember the WCOTC and the NA's efforts to warn them and thus save them from what their enduring now.

Old December 19th, 2009 #14
Kievsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
I remember your good work for our people Kievsky, not only with this issue but others as well.

I wonder if that towns residents remember the WCOTC and the NA's efforts to warn them and thus save them from what their enduring now.
Thanks Ron. I had to stop so my kid could grow up with a normal childhood, but I never stopped the struggle. Instead I am working on developing defenses against the "economic sanctions" that are used against our voices. We are all but outlawed, and they do what they can to stop us with "gangster" tactics, mostly economic sanctions. Just as the US does economic sanctions against Iraq or North Korea or Iran, they do economic sanctions to troublesome to them citizens. And for that matter, they make an aggressive effort to find a way to arrest you.

I've been spending the time since trying to counter these things, to build defenses. What we need are resilient, financially self-standing social networks. We need to close the loops of money that flows in as debt and flow out as profit to our enemies.

That is we need to dam up wealth in our own communities, which will benefit us and hurt the enemy, and not use this "dammed up" wealth to buy their junk, but keep as much as possible within internal exchange loops.

Then we'll be able to speak freely, and hire lawyers to fight mob tactics.

We are on a ruthless downward economic slope. Power is going to devolve to county and municipal levels.

Most economic activity is trading with the System. As a greater percentage goes to non-System trading, that is, citizens to citizens, so does political power devolve. All people in positions of power are of course bribed by System money to stay in line.

The whole United States has been one big MK-Ultra experiment. "Children's television programming" and junk food are designed to make them go mad. Go to Best Buy and see the obese video game addicts. That's fucking MK-Ultra. that's what it looks like.

When they run out of free money to continue the experiment, the experiment is over and we're on our own, just like the Section 8 housing applicants in Manhattan:

http://gothamist.com/2009/12/18/due_...ty_slashes.php

They offered up "benefits" like candy from the sky, in order to destroy "White hegemony" in the cities, but now the coloreds have done their job and the jews are sorry, but there's no more room in Manhattan for them.

This is the canary in the coal mine. All of us live on this System. it was a forced dependence that was cultivated for generations. Now it's bankrupt. The lab is going to be shut down, the "scientists" are changing into their street clothes and hitting the highway, and we're on our own in an open air zoo where the keepers don't bring food any more.

It's Madoff writ large. The pyramid scheme is failing. It could still last a long time, limping along, but people will stop believing in it.

When people stop believing in one thing, they will be depressed for a while, but we can give them something new to believe in.

Old December 19th, 2009 #15
Ultra Martinet

Most of white America loves, worships and adores cute, mischievous, impish and cartoonish black men, teens and angelic black children.

No matter what black savages do to them, they are eager to forgive their "transgressions" and turn the other cheek. It's probably something to do with the Stockholm Syndrom.

The more whites are punished by blacks, the more they seem to love and respect them. It's probably something to do with the burdens of guilt they struggle with. Maybe it's something in the water.

Don't you think li'l feral black boys are cute?

Old December 19th, 2009 #16
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

Quote:
The whole United States has been one big MK-Ultra experiment. "Children's television programming" and junk food are designed to make them go mad. Go to Best Buy and see the obese video game addicts. That's fucking MK-Ultra. that's what it looks like.
Careful there my friend,...the resident asshat diversionists will claim this is a "conspiracy theory",.... funny how so many conspiracy theories have been proven to exist the entire time. GOD DAMNED INTERNET!

Tags
samoolies

Thread