Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 26th, 2009 #21
Kievsky

Varg,

Did you catch editor Greg Johnson's warning? The gay guy whose face you posted who is not the TOQ editor, might sue Alex for identifying him as the editor of a "racist, anti-semitic" journal.

TOQ editor Greg Johnson is not threatening to sue. He's warning that the misidentified person above might do so. Do you get it?

Old December 26th, 2009 #22
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kievsky View Post
Varg,

Did you catch editor Greg Johnson's warning? The gay guy whose face you posted who is not the TOQ editor, might sue Alex for identifying him as the editor of a "racist, anti-semitic" journal.

TOQ editor Greg Johnson is not threatening to sue. He's warning that the misidentified person above might do so. Do you get it?
No one is saying with 100% certainty that (myspace) Greg is the same Greg who writes for TOQ though. Just asking (TOQ) Greg Johnson if it is the same as (myspace) Greg Johnson based on a number of similarities.

How can we know for certain without asking?

If either Greg Johnsons contact me saying they are not the same person then I will remove the questions involving the myspace page. Greg can PM me on here, or email me at varg @vanguardnewsnetwork dot com.... The gay question still remains though

Old December 26th, 2009 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Linder called me a homosexual because he was pissed at me for publicly disagreeing with his constant diatribes against Sam Francis, Jared Taylor, Patrick Buchanan, and Peter Brimelow. Linder doesn't know anything about my personal life, but he was unscrupulous enough to make the charge anyway.
Completely wrong and irrelevant - but notice Johnson's M.O. I call Johnson a queer, he responds with a bunch of non-sequiturs. What has his position on these other men got to do with my calling him a queer? If I attack these men and their defenders, as I do, that's an unrelated issue. I called Johnson a queer because he is a queer, and I want to know how many other queers he is drawing into WN. I think everyone ought to be concerned about that.

Quote:
2) I guess he felt he could make it stick because I wrote a piece for VNN attacking the low-brow gay bashing on the site.
I don't remember this piece. What relevance does it have anyway? None. Why would a straight WN care about "gay bashing" anyway? Why would a supposed WN use the judeo-left euphemism "gay" anyway, rather than the objective homosexual or the accurate 'queer'?

Quote:
But you should know that Alex has no principled opposition to homosexuality, since he co-founded VNN with a lesbian and published my anti-gay bashing piece in the first place.
It's true I have no principled opposition to homosexuals as writers. I do have a principled opposition to them as editors and leaders. As I have said. You see how intelligent men suddenly forget how to make distinctions when it serves their interests.

It is true, as far as I know, that Regina Belser was/is a lesbian. She never hid it. The reason I worked with her was that she knew html, while I did not, and she was willing to post my daily writing on a website. At that point I did not know enough to set up a site and post my work, so, since she did, I thought it was best to have her do that. She was middle-aged when we started, and her sexuality really wasn't relevant. Except in one way - and this was something I was not fully aware of when I started, and in fact is the basis of my position on homos today. My principled position, as opposed to the lies of the homosexual Greg Johnson.

Regina Belser was, in effect, my editor for a brief period of time. She bailed when we had our first legal run in, when Vanguard Financial Services tried to bluff us out of our url. I told them to go fuck themselves, and nothing further was heard. The threat was enough to drive her off, however. That aside, during the period in which she was, in effect, my editor, she duly and professionally posted everything I wrote with one exception: she could not bring herself to post a spintro I wrote on the close association between homsexuals and pedophiles. This was the first time I realized that queers, even females, are very, very worried about anyone making the basic observation that many of those blasted by the general media as pedophiles are in factor homosexuals (male homosexuals, almost always). This discovery, again, brought on by her refusal to post my words, showed me that homosexuals have no place being editors of any publication that deals with politics. That is my principled position today. Greg Johnson is a homosexual. My guess, based on his career with VNN, is that he is a chickenhawk - a male homosexual who likes teenage boys. I think is quite possible, in fact, that he is pedophile. You will notice in his words that nowhere in any of his letters or interviews does he deny being a homosexual. What he does, every time he is challenged, is spew non-sequiturs and try to redirect the discussion to some irrelevant topic.

Greg Johnson is a homosexual. He won't admit that fact. I wonder what else he is hiding.

I don't even think Greg Johnson is his real name. Every other Ph.D. out there has his bio and his publications up front. With "Greg Johnson," these are nowhere to be found.

Who is "Greg Johnson"? What is his background? What is his agenda?

The answers to none of these questions are known.

Quote:
He is just pretending outrage because he is a demagogue who will use any charge to try to smear me. There is no point in responding to accusations like that, because they are not honest. If you respond to one, he will just throw out another one.
Again - notice that Johnson does not deny that he is a queer. All he does is malign the motives of others, he never once disputes the facts or answers the questions. "Greg Johnson," almost certainly not his real or full name, is hiding something, and possibly a number of things. He needs to come clean.

Regina Belser never hid what she was. Nor did I hide what she was, altho it was hardly relevant since she was technical aid, with the one exception mentioned above.

Everything at VNN has always been above board, straight and honest. "Greg Johnson," a homosexual, came to VNN under false pretenses. He should have disclosed he was a queer up front. That would have been the honorable, Aryan path. But "Greg Johnson" and TOQ do not follow the path of honor.

Quote:
Now he is claiming that I "pretended to be a woman"--which conjures up the image of a transvestite. The truth is that one my many pen names was "The Cat Lady." Sure it is a dumb pen name. But I got tired of hearing that White Nationalists need to soften their message to appeal to women. So I created a female persona who was more hardcore than Alex Linder.
This is the same "Greg Johnson" who complains about being outed, even though I have never outed him save give him huge praise for a brilliant review of a Jim Goad book (and I never mentioned the name he wrote it under) - yet he outs himself. Well, I'll confirm it. "Greg Johnson" did write reviews under a female name. Very odd thing to do, if you ask me.

Just imagine... You're a grown man. You go out, of an afternoon, to a "Spy Kids" movie - a movie aimed at 8-12-year old children. You know that you are going to write a review of this movie under the name "The Cat Lady." Or at least that's your cover story. Must be kind of weird. Did you wear a raincoat and sunglasses, "Greg"? You see any cute kids in the audience? Just imagine...amid all these families and groups of kids watching this movie is a lone male adult. Fucking naaaaasty.

Ick, "Greg." Ick.

You're goddam right I wonder about you, Brown Johnson. The only question left in my mind is just how young you like them, "Greg Johnson." I wouldn't be surprised in the least if you're a pedophile. I'm just warning other White Nationalists that you are an entity of unknown origin and unknown name pursuing an unknown agenda. You are certainly a queer, and very possibly a chickenhawk or pedophile.

Last edited by Alex Linder; December 26th, 2009 at 07:56 PM.

Old December 26th, 2009 #24
John Beattie

Talking Pecker Droolers kill Patriot Organizations

Martin Webster is being quoted in TOQ doing a "critique" on the BBC expose of Zionist backers in the UK.
Martin Webster crashed the National Front during its top form / late 70s, due to his drooling. Check out the massive marches before the NF had to begin anew....THE CRASH CAME AS SUCCESS WAS BEING ACHIEVED...... MW being totally exposed AT THE RIGHT TIME TO STOP THE NF !! Is there a lesson here ?
Respecting many posts on VNN, but I blame our own kind, our own flesh and blood, rather than jews or anyone else but our own kind, for the genocide of our race. Respectfully, maturity brings a bit more wisdom.

Old December 26th, 2009 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Varg,

Let us worry about the law.

You worry about producing evidence of "Greg Johnson's" real name, academic background, and sexual proclivity.

Something aint on the up and up, Kievsky, and you know it.

Old December 26th, 2009 #26
PeterKramer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Let us worry about the law.

You worry about producing evidence of "Greg Johnson's" real name, academic background, and sexual proclivity.

Something aint on the up and up, Kievsky, and you know it.
I'm told by a man wise in the ways of science that a homosexual will float if he's thrown down a well.

If he sinks he was straight, which will be a great relief to his parents.

Old December 27th, 2009 #27
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterKramer View Post
I'm told by a man wise in the ways of science that a homosexual will float if he's thrown down a well.

If he sinks he was straight, which will be a great relief to his parents.
A caution. Homosexuals have been used by foreign powers many times in history. The corruption of the person leads to more corruption of the soul. Homosexuals are the weakest members of a group or society and thus can be corrupted through pressure. They thus are most often pressured into being government agents or agents of a foreign government.

"Gay-bashing" is a term only homosexuals use. "Gay-bashing" is the same as "Holocaust". There is no such thing as "gay-bashing" or "holocaust".

I find it extremely notable that such a term was triggered in usage under pressure.

Old December 27th, 2009 #28
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Beattie View Post
Martin Webster is being quoted in TOQ doing a "critique" on the BBC expose of Zionist backers in the UK.
Martin Webster crashed the National Front during its top form / late 70s, due to his drooling. Check out the massive marches before the NF had to begin anew....THE CRASH CAME AS SUCCESS WAS BEING ACHIEVED...... MW being totally exposed AT THE RIGHT TIME TO STOP THE NF !! Is there a lesson here ?
Respecting many posts on VNN, but I blame our own kind, our own flesh and blood, rather than jews or anyone else but our own kind, for the genocide of our race. Respectfully, maturity brings a bit more wisdom.
Alex Linder has really built VNN over the last few years. Reconfigured it. Put tremendous energy into building serious, substantial posts, sub-sections, and has re-vamped VNN into a much more serious media platform. I think the Jews have seen this, and it concerns them.

Yes there are always personalities in any effective media organization, and there always will be strong discourse. Anything of value will involve personalities and convictions on the directions and ideology.

I think Jews have seen this and want to target VNN. The Jews also see MacDonald at Occidental Quarterly and have repeatedly tried to silence him at CSLB where he works. When they couldn't silence MacDonald directly, they are going after his media outlet OQ. Whether people over there are being activated or not will be seen, but Fade could be linking up with others in the process of being activated now.

What must be disturbing to the Conservative Christian members of Occidental Dissent, is that they are suddenly faced with two problems, a possible homosexual subversion, and an apparent Fade cyber infiltration. This no doubt is deeply unsettling the very conservative Christians who have long ruled OD.

Whether the Jews have moved someone into admin privileges at OD has been an increasing threat to the database.

Last edited by Celtic_Patriot; December 27th, 2009 at 06:56 AM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #29
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TowardWewelsburg View Post
Alex Linder is a sick individual, mentally and physically. Every person he has associated with ends up bitterly regretting it.
If Greg aka the Cat Lady had such bitter regrets about her association with VNN going back to 2001, why did he come to VNNF in September 2009 to discuss WN strategy?

Old December 27th, 2009 #30
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
How hard is it to set up a prank account? Not too hard.
True, and the thought did cross my mind, but was Greg Johnson even on the radar when this account was last accessed 4 years ago?

Old December 27th, 2009 #31
Igor Alexander

Quote:
I guess he felt he could make it stick because I wrote a piece for VNN attacking the low-brow gay bashing on the site.
Interesting. Is Greg Johnson a supporter of "gay rights"? What are his views on homosexuality?

To repeat a question Alex asked, where did he get his PhD? What was it in? I do find it curious that this information wouldn't be provided on his profile page. Unlike his sex life, no one can claim that that isn't any of anyone's business.

Old December 27th, 2009 #32
Igor Alexander

Quote:
I am sure Morris Dees would be happy to do the legal work for free.
Irrespective of whether Alex's claims are founded or not, that's pretty low. Calling someone a faggot is not on the same level as threatening to sick the SPLC's lawyers on them.

Old December 27th, 2009 #33
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie in Ohio View Post
Continue with the crucifiction.
I'm not crucifying anyone. Some interesting questions have been raised and I'd like to know the answers.

Even if GJ isn't queer, I now know thanks to this thread that he's at least sympathetic to queers, and I have a problem with that.

The Regina Belser being a lesbian thing is interesting as well. Maybe someone can start a thread about that.

UPDATE: Just read Alex's response regarding Belser being a lesbian and am satisfied with his explanation. It's not the first time I had heard that and had always wondered about it.

Last edited by Igor Alexander; December 27th, 2009 at 02:17 PM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #34
Igor Alexander

Quote:
How come the whole TOQ crowd seems more interested in silencing this thread than in addressing the questions it raises?

"No Alex, I am not a homosexual. You are mistaken."

That's all it would take. You guys find it easier to make veiled legal threats to try to get this thread taken down than to just answer the question?

Old December 27th, 2009 #35
Igor Alexander

Quote:
You're a grown man. You go out, of an afternoon, to a "Spy Kids" movie - a movie aimed at 8-12-year old children.
What kind of a review was it? I don't see anything strange about going to see a kid's movie if it's to dissect it for its propaganda content (though I don't get the feeling from what both you and Greg have said that that's what he wrote about; but if it wasn't that type of review, why did he submit it to VNN?).

Old December 27th, 2009 #36
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
I find it extremely notable that such a term was triggered in usage under pressure.
Amen that someone here is using his brain.

Old December 27th, 2009 #37
Hugh
Holorep survivor

As the saying goes, you'll catch more bees with honey than with vinegar.

Threads like this simply alienate TOO and Amren readers, weaken VNN, and prevent partnerships and networks developing. People who run forums need to remember that its the posters who make or break a forum.

Considering the enormous amount of posts on VNN that insult and attack women, there are more likely to be far more homos on VNN than at TOO.

Neither VNN nor TOO are leaders of WN, they are internet sites, with members, readers, moderators and editors.

People exchange ideas, and different people respond to different forms of persuasion.

The intention of this thread is actually to close down TOO, and Greg is simply being used as the means to do so. Things like this are some of the primary reasons people don't use their real names online.

Whether Greg is queer or not, TOO produces very good material, and focuses upon a different audience, which would not be reached by VNN.

It appears literally nothing has been learned from Bill White's case, and in fact some seem determined to try to take his place, or join him.

Outing of anybody used to result in an instant ban, and publishing peoples photos online is about as far as one can go to out anyone.

If people choose to use pseudonyms, as do around 99 percent of VNN'ers, so what?

Maybe folks who use pseudonyms don't live in the US, or have family in Europe they would like to visit, without being arrested and imprisoned upon landing, because they wrote an article about Jews on a US website, or the website deals with revisionism.

Maybe the entire movement should be obliged to use pseudonymns online, so that it becomes less of a personal glory mission, and focuses more upon content.

VNN alas, has driven away the writers it used to have who could produce material of equal quality to TOO, and I do wonder if some jealousy does not lie behind the attack on TOO as well as on Amren.

Just like VNN is unlikely to want TOO and Amren telling it what to do, so VNN should also mind its own business.

VNN used to have some of the best writers in the movement, almost all have left due to self-destructive activities like here.

Leaders unite and guide.

One needs to think rather about how many people are influenced by TOO and Amren for that matter, and how many would be influenced if they shut.
They are beginning to mainstream the truth, and should be supported, rather than attacked.

If we follow the demands made in this thread to their logical conclusion, then all those insisting that Greg discuss his personal life, would need to post their own names, photos and details of their personal life online, and for good measure, provide confirmation they do not have mixed blood, as well as verifiable details of their female partners so it can be verified that they are not homosexual.

Confirmation is presumably also going to be provided that none in their family have mated with non-whites, none in their family are homosexual, they do not bank in a Jewish bank, have no investments in Jewish companies, don't buy anything published by Jews etc.

And at the end of all that, so what?
Was the movement strengthened, or were more driven away?

There will be no end if VNN decides to go down this path, which is a circular, self destructive and ultimately pointless one, as VNN will lose more and more members, and become smaller and smaller.

WN need to think of the bigger picture.

The more material that goes out about Jews, the stronger the movement becomes.
The less that goes out, the weaker the movement becomes.

Just because VNN has a certain idea about how to do this, does not mean that is necessarily the only or best way.
VNN is not a mainstream site, it focuses mainly at the atheist/secular WN who make up way less than 10 percent of the WN movement.

If queers and blacks and anyone else wants to expose Jews, the more the better.

This thread and its ultimate purpose would result in a weakening of the movement.

It helps in a struggle, not to destroy oneself.

Rather delete the personal details or thread before it becomes a debacle, legally as well as from a PR perspective.

Last edited by Hugh; December 27th, 2009 at 03:31 PM.

Old December 27th, 2009 #38
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post

If we follow the demands made in this thread to their logical conclusion, then all those insisting that Greg discuss his personal life, would need to post their own names, photos and details of their personal life online, and for good measure, provide confirmation they do not have mixed blood, as well as verifiable details of their female partners so it can be verified that they are not homosexual.
I'm more concerned about the intellectual and academic literary policy of Greg Johnson using the phrase "Gay bashing" on a conservative Christian board. Original Dissent has every right to be a conservative Christian White forum and think tank. It is our obligation to look out for eachother as WN.

Ideologically it does harm to Whites and the WN cause.

Old December 29th, 2009 #39
Mike Parker

Question

Quote:
I don't even think Greg Johnson is his real name.
Quote:
13Greg Johnson

There is some good writing here. Too good, in fact, to be burdened with a silly pen name. As someone who has used and regretted my own silly pen names, I strongly advise you to change this ASAP. You will be quoted more often, forwarded more often, and feel silly less often when you use a more normal sounding pen name, like “Greg Johnson” for instance.
http://www.occidentaldissent.com/200...#comment-29767

Old December 29th, 2009 #40
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
Yeah, "Greg Johnson" scolding some other faggot, writing about the duty of white artists (lol), calling himself "Pip Pockets."

I'd say "The Occidental Queer" fits rather nicely.

Tags
"greg johnson"

Thread