Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2010 #1
Rounder

Default Don Black Condemns Our Radio Campaign Broadcasts

Here's what he said. Hell, maybe he's right. Maybe I am wasting yaw'lls money, spending $10.00 per broadcast on system radio stations to get out WN messages, while urging folks to loggon to: Davidduke.com, govnn.com, vnnforum,com, whty.org, etc., so that they might become jew-wise, and more racially aware.

What yaw'll think ?? Should I just drop it ??

Today, 12:53 PM #64 Don Black
Proprietor of Stormfront

Re: Glenn Miller runs for US Senate

We spend $2000/month for airtime for the Derek Black Show, and we'll probably be spending more for syndication and expanding to five days a week. And we and our guests, like David Duke, Jim Traficant, and Texe Marrs, talk about Jews all the time (though we don't call our audience "yellow" if they don't agree). We'll even sell you ads for $20 per 60-second spot, which is the going rate for our station, and you won't even need to file for political candidacy in Florida.

You're over-estimating the audience for broadcast radio, though. Stations charge what the market will bear, and you get what you pay for...maybe.

I've also run campaign ads, back in 79 when I ran for mayor of Birmingham, spending many thousands in 1970s dollars when everybody listened to AM radio in their cars. Even then, the audience was limited. Then later I was around for the David Duke campaigns. Nowadays, most people listen to their own recorded music, to satellite radio, or to Internet radio. If I thought it worth the price, we could easily do it here, since we obviously don't mind the attention, even here in the "fastest growing Jewish population center in the world" (which means this is probably the most "anti-Semitic" place in the world).

However, I don't think it's worth the money unless you're running in a campaign you've got a shot of winning. Then you'll be taken seriously.

Old March 14th, 2010 #2
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Getting phone calls and web hits proves the message is being heard by receptive ears. That alone makes it money well spent.

Old March 14th, 2010 #3
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Who's Don Black, but some ego tripping fat dude?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 14th, 2010 #4
The Truth At Last

StormFront "radio" is preaching to the converted by getting the message out onto commercial stations a whole new audience is reached , how can this be a bad thing ? .

Don is wrong about the audience for commercial radio if it wasnt getting the listeners there would be no stations , we had a simlar argument about the use of billboards that logic says if they dont work why do big business spend millions of pounds every year advertising their products on them .

If each $10 add wakes up just one white man or points him in the right direction it's cheap at the price .

Old March 14th, 2010 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
Getting phone calls and web hits proves the message is being heard by receptive ears. That alone makes it money well spent.
I agree. But Black says the money spent on radio ads is not cost effective. One must assume he knows of another, more cost effective, way to get our message out to the lemming masses.

I mean, he's got 193,000 members. Looks like he oughta get something out of them to further The Cause besides squattin and typing notes to each other in cyber space. He oughta tell them what's more cost effective than broadcasting $10 radio ads, then he oughta impliment it. Otherwise, they'll just keep on squatting and typing until there ain't no freakin tomorrow.

Last edited by Rounder; March 14th, 2010 at 02:51 PM.

Old March 14th, 2010 #6
Rounder

I started a thread on here a month or so ago, bragging on Derek Black's radio broadcasts. But haven't taken the time to check them out. What's the details ?? Anybody know ?? How many listeners ?? How many watts ?? West Palm Beach has a population of 89,000. Don Black says he's spending $2,000.00 per month on it. Is it cost-effective, ya think ??

Old March 14th, 2010 #7
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Black doesn't like it when someone else is a threat of taking money away from his money basket.

Black likes to talk shit about Glenn's past, but his past isn't so sqeeky clean either. Black's being nothing more than a hypocrite.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old March 14th, 2010 #8
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Here's what he said. Hell, maybe he's right. Maybe I am wasting yaw'lls money, spending $10.00 per broadcast on system radio stations to get out WN messages, while urging folks to loggon to: Davidduke.com, govnn.com, vnnforum,com, whty.org, etc., so that they might become jew-wise, and more racially aware.

What yaw'll think ?? Should I just drop it ??
No, I don't believe you should drop it simply because Don Black disagrees with your approach.

What is necessary to understand here is that you and Don Black are appealing to different constituencies. People like Don Black, Derek Black, Jared Taylor, and Hunter Wallace are trying to appeal to the "VIP" constituency (Valuable Intellectual Properties). They are attempting to sanitize White Nationalism to make it more palatable to the elite. They spend their time denying that they're "racist", rather than embracing racism, re-defining it, and de-stigmatizing it. While these are actually commendable goals, they have unfortunately washed their hands of the "rednecks", without whose help we cannot succeed.

In contrast, you direct your campaign primarily at the rednecks. Because of your experience, you not only know how to talk their language, but are willing to do so. While others say "Zionist", you say "Jew". This is important, because the rednecks have been co-opted by consumerism and niggerball. Turn on your typical NFL game, and the commercial message you get is that the definition of a man is merely one who drinks Miller MGD and drives a big black Dodge Ram pickup truck. Meanwhile, while they're preoccupied with watching niggerball, their daughters are dating blacks, and their sons are dating mestizos. Or worse yet, they're being taught in our schools to turn queer.

The rednecks need someone to blast them out of their complacency. The VIPs no longer talk directly to the rednecks. Your campaign can go a long way towards doing that (as Metzger's campaign will also do in Indiana). So I say keep it up, particularly as long as people are willing to contribute to your campaign financially.

Old March 14th, 2010 #9
cygnet

Default One does not want to be judged a quibbler but...

...Hunter Wallace, for one, wouldn't know a member of the actual intellectual elite if said intellectual bit him in the ass. It is a disturbing image.

Old March 14th, 2010 #10
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Who does Don Black report to???

Old March 14th, 2010 #11
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
No, I don't believe you should drop it simply because Don Black disagrees with your approach.

What is necessary to understand here is that you and Don Black are appealing to different constituencies. People like Don Black, Derek Black, Jared Taylor, and Hunter Wallace are trying to appeal to the "VIP" constituency (Valuable Intellectual Properties). They are attempting to sanitize White Nationalism to make it more palatable to the elite. They spend their time denying that they're "racist", rather than embracing racism, re-defining it, and de-stigmatizing it. While these are actually commendable goals, they have unfortunately washed their hands of the "rednecks", without whose help we cannot succeed.

In contrast, you direct your campaign primarily at the rednecks. Because of your experience, you not only know how to talk their language, but are willing to do so. While others say "Zionist", you say "Jew". This is important, because the rednecks have been co-opted by consumerism and niggerball. Turn on your typical NFL game, and the commercial message you get is that the definition of a man is merely one who drinks Miller MGD and drives a big black Dodge Ram pickup truck. Meanwhile, while they're preoccupied with watching niggerball, their daughters are dating blacks, and their sons are dating mestizos. Or worse yet, they're being taught in our schools to turn queer.

The rednecks need someone to blast them out of their complacency. The VIPs no longer talk directly to the rednecks. Your campaign can go a long way towards doing that (as Metzger's campaign will also do in Indiana). So I say keep it up, particularly as long as people are willing to contribute to your campaign financially.
Good points, A.A.

In my experienced judgment, anybody who says spending $10.00 for the opportunity to tell 10,000 white people to go to davidduke.com and/or govnn.com and get themselves jew-wise, and racially aware, is wasting $10.00, is either a fool or a deliberate liar.

Frankly, I'm amazed Don Black said that to his own followers. No sane, intelligent WN, can possible agree with him. Therefore, they know he deliberately lied about it. Not good for his credibility.

Hell, intelligent white people with open minds, who loggon to either, are changed forever by the undeniable truths they confront and truths they've never been told before.

Old March 15th, 2010 #12
varg

Here is all Don Black cares about.. $$$

I added up all the 'sustaining membership' they push.. if people donated the minimum amount (5$ a month).. He earns over $40,000 a year for running a website.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showgroups.php

He has over 771 Sustaining members (my last count)

Quote:
Enter as much as you're comfortable contributing in $5 increments.

Each $5 extends your Sustaining Membership by one month.
Each $50 one year.
Each $1000 one lifetime.
so 771*5 is $3855 a month ($5 is the minimum amount you can donate) That is $46,260 a year minimum that Don rakes in for administering a vBulletin forum. I know without a doubt only a small % of that goes into the server costs and hosting of SF.

Plus over 25 people who have donated over $1000 to get 'lifetime sustaining memberships' which is over $25,000 added on.

And of course not everyone is donating the bare minimum of $5 a month.

Where does it all go? Where are the results? Running a vBulletin forum isn't all that complicated.

Old March 15th, 2010 #13
Igor Alexander

Sure, traditional radio is on the decline, but it's far from dead. I still listen to it. We should be trying to reach people by every medium possible, whether old or new. Screw the MBA mentality.

I've listened to your ads and I like them. Even if they don't change anyone's mind, they show that we exist, and that's important. If nothing else, they provide the satisfaction of saying "fuck you" to the establishment.

I'll see if I can scrape together a few dollars to send you, though it won't be much because I'm planning to launch a couple of websites next month and need the money to pay for hosting and registration.

Old March 15th, 2010 #14
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

As much as we disagree about many things I think the adds are great and def shocking enough to the lemmings to have them go to work and tell their friends about them.

I would like to volunteer to do a voice over on one of your adds rounder. Kind of like how the lame stream politicians do. You know, use that soft spoken radio voice with essentially the same message you speak. What do you think?

Old March 15th, 2010 #15
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
As much as we disagree about many things I think the adds are great and def shocking enough to the lemmings to have them go to work and tell their friends about them.

I would like to volunteer to do a voice over on one of your adds rounder. Kind of like how the lame stream politicians do. You know, use that soft spoken radio voice with essentially the same message you speak. What do you think?
I'll be tickled pink, Mark. On what sorta stations will your messages be most effective ?? Adult contemporary, hot adult contemporary, classic rock, light rock, christian (har har), country, news/radio talk, or sports ??

Hell, do 4 or 5 different messages, if you want.

All you gotta do is email me the audios, and I can forward your email to the radio station. It must be no more than 54 seconds long. That'll leave time-space for my mandatory end-of-ad identification, which takes about 6 seconds, ie:

"Paid for by the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to US Senate. This is Glenn Miller, and I approve this message", which will be added to your message audios by a station computer technician.

Here's a link to the index of Clear Channel radio stations with detailed information about each:

http://www.clearchannel.com/Radio/St...earch=Missouri

Last edited by Rounder; March 15th, 2010 at 07:35 AM.

Old March 15th, 2010 #16
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Sure, traditional radio is on the decline, but it's far from dead. I still listen to it. We should be trying to reach people by every medium possible, whether old or new. Screw the MBA mentality.

I've listened to your ads and I like them. Even if they don't change anyone's mind, they show that we exist, and that's important. If nothing else, they provide the satisfaction of saying "fuck you" to the establishment.

I'll see if I can scrape together a few dollars to send you, though it won't be much because I'm planning to launch a couple of websites next month and need the money to pay for hosting and registration.
I'll appreciate all I can get, Igor. Thanks.

I believe the most important results of our radio ads, is when listeners loggon to the WN websites mentioned in the ads, ie: govnn.com, davidduke.com, vnnforum.com, whty.org, etc.

But like you say, the ads also let folks know that White Nationalism is still here, and that the kikes and coons haven't won total victory yet.

Btw, here's my address:

Glenn Miller for US Senate
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

tel: 417-463-7703

Old March 15th, 2010 #17
wwelvis

Default VOR radio has lost money

I have listen to v,o,r radio a lot they have recived only one donation from one person.it loses money each week.that is a fact they started with the govnn then tryyed to black ball vnn.so do what you want ..YOU need to have a loaded gun 4 the ARA scum that will fuck with you with thease radio ads,and death -attacks,on you and family,,its not like 1970,i know about this because i ran as our nexted U S senator and recived over 50,000 votes ,,and have to all most kill 2 ara scum.that showed up my home its no joke...so beware.

Old March 15th, 2010 #18
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Here is all Don Black cares about.. $$$

I added up all the 'sustaining membership' they push.. if people donated the minimum amount (5$ a month).. He earns over $40,000 a year for running a website.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showgroups.php

He has over 771 Sustaining members (my last count)

so 771*5 is $3855 a month ($5 is the minimum amount you can donate) That is $46,260 a year minimum that Don rakes in for administering a vBulletin forum. I know without a doubt only a small % of that goes into the server costs and hosting of SF.

Plus over 25 people who have donated over $1000 to get 'lifetime sustaining memberships' which is over $25,000 added on.

And of course not everyone is donating the bare minimum of $5 a month.

Where does it all go? Where are the results? Running a vBulletin forum isn't all that complicated.
Interesting info, Varg.

Here's my conclusion about Stormfront, and I've put considerable thought into reaching it.

David Duke is on Stormfront. And every member of Stormfront has David Duke in their faces, 24/7 over there. His website, his books, his videos and audios, and his radio broadcasts. He has their attention. This means, all 193,000 of them, at least have the opportunity to become fully jew-wise. And that opportunity is rubbed in their faces everywhere they go on Stormfront.

And who made all that happen ?? Don Black.

As for the sissy, less than jew-wise, moderators over there, some of whom might even be subversive for all I know, the jew-wise forum members, loyal to Duke, oughta demand Black run their asses off.

And as I've said many times, David Duke is the greatest white man America has ever produced, bar none. His record proves it.

Old March 15th, 2010 #19
James Hawthorne

We need a Glenn Miller You Tube account !

VNN Media

Old March 15th, 2010 #20
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Glen Millers radio ads have been more effective then anything Donnie has done in the last 10 years.

Thread