Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 23rd, 2010 #1
Rounder

Default Rupert Murdoch a Jew or not ??

Before I blab that Murdoch is a jew all over radio land, I want to make sure there is credible evidence that he is, and that there are no absolute proofs he isn't.

I'll appreciate all helpful comments on this.

Below is an article saying Murdoch is a jew, published in American Free Press, in which I have a great deal of trust. (How come nobody else ever posted this on VNNF? I'd never seen it before today after brousing google "Rupert Murdoch jewish")

RUPERT MURDOCH'S JEWISH MOTHER, SCHOOLING, ZIONIST ROOTS, ISRAEL, ADL, WTC, 911, ETC.

The information archived below was found at http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/print.asp?ID=1130 on October 22, 2005 and is made available here for scholarly, research, educational, and personal use under "fair use" regulations as legislated in Title 171 of the copyright law.
Murdoch's Deeply Hidden Jewish Roots -- A Biography

By Christopher Bollyn – American Free Press

Christopher Bollyn is an investigative journalist who has written extensively on the events of September 11, 2001 in the Washington-based American Free Press. He has researched different aspects of the 9/11 attacks and uncovered facts and evidence that challenge the official version of events. tried to smear Bollyn as an “anti-Semite” in order to discredit him and diminish the significance of his work. At the helm of both organizations, the ADL and Fox News, is an Australian-born Zionist named Keith Rupert Murdoch.

Murdoch's Jewish Roots

Murdoch “became an American citizen for business reasons,” according to Richard H. Curtiss, editor of the Washington Report on Middle East Affairs. Keith Rupert was born in Melbourne, Australia, on March 11, 1931. “Rupert’s father, Sir Keith Murdoch, was a newspaper publisher, and his mother an Orthodox Jew,” Curtiss wrote, “although Murdoch never offers that information in his biographies.”

Murdoch’s father married Elisabeth Joy Greene, daughter of Rupert Greene in 1928. They had one son, Keith Rupert and three daughters. Later in life, Keith Rupert chose to use Rupert, the first name of his Jewish maternal grandfather.

The young Keith Rupert was educated at Australia’s fashionable Geelong private school, and went on to the elitist and aristocratic Oxford University in England, according to Candour (UK) magazine.

“Rupert’s father Sir Keith Murdoch attained his prominent position in Australian society through a fortuitous marriage to the daughter of a wealthy Jewish family, née Elisabeth Joy Greene. Through his wife’s connections, Keith Murdoch was subsequently promoted from reporter to chairman of the British-owned newspaper where he worked. There was enough money to buy himself a knighthood of the British realm, two newspapers in Adelaide, South Australia, and a radio station in a faraway mining town,” Candour wrote in 1984. “For some reason, Murdoch has always tried to hide the fact that his pious mother brought him up as a Jew.”

While Murdoch may have “tried to hide” his Jewish roots, he has been quite forthright about his support for extreme right-wing Zionists, such as Benjamin Netanyahu and Ariel Sharon.

Netanyahu, who wrote a book entitled The War on Terror: How the West Can Win in 1986, is a frequent commentator on Murdoch’s Fox News.

Murdoch’s support for Zionism extremists is well known and a matter of record. As New York Governor George Pataki said, “There is no newspaper in the U.S. more supportive of Israel than the [Murdoch’s] New York Post.”

It is through a network of Zionist organizations, in which Murdoch plays a central role, that Murdoch is connected to the individuals who arranged the privatization – and obtained control of the World Trade Center – shortly before its destruction.

These key individuals are: Larry Silverstein and the former Israeli commando Frank Lowy, the lease holders of dubious repute who gained control of the WTC property six weeks before 9/11, and Port Authority Chairman Lewis M. Eisenberg, who authorized the transfer of the leases.

Murdoch belongs to, and has been honored by, a number of leading Zionist organizations in which Silverstein, Lowy, and Eisenberg all hold senior positions. These organizations include the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the United Jewish Appeal (UJA), and the New York-based Museum of Jewish Heritage - A Living Memorial to the Holocaust.

Fifty days before 9/11, Silverstein Properties and Lowy’s Westfield America secured 99-year leases on the WTC. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey turned control of the World Trade Center over to the private hands of Silverstein and Lowy on July 24, 2001.

Silverstein and Lowy then took control of the 10.6 million-square-foot complex, which included the twin towers office buildings and two nine-story office buildings. Silverstein and the former Israeli commando Lowy then controlled all access to the World Trade Center.

Lowy leased the shopping concourse called the Mall at the World Trade Center, which comprised about 427,000 square feet of retail space.

“Six weeks before the WTC towers were destroyed, the Port Authority completed the process of leasing them for 99 years to Larry Silverstein, the developer who had built 7 World Trade Center [which mysteriously self-demolished at 5:25 p.m. on 9/11].

“Simultaneously, the retail space underneath the complex was leased to Westfield America, the US division of an Australian company that is one of the world’s largest operators of shopping malls.” Paul Goldberger wrote in New Yorker, May 20, 2002.

“Silverstein and Westfield were given the right to rebuild the structures if they were destroyed, and Westfield has the right to expand the retail space by 30 percent,” Goldberger wrote.

Silverstein is suing for some $7.2 billion in insurance money for the loss of the destroyed World Trade Center – and his expected earnings – for property he had leased with a down payment of $100 million – of borrowed funds.

Murdoch the Zionist

“Murdoch is a close friend of Ariel Sharon,” Sam Kiley, The Times (UK) veteran journalist on the Middle East wrote about the man who took over the once famous British paper. Kiley said Murdoch’s friendship with the Israeli prime minister had caused senior staff at the paper to rewrite important copy.

“Murdoch’s executives were so afraid of irritating him that, when I pulled off a little scoop of tracking down and photographing the unit in the Israeli army which killed Mohammed al-Durrah, the 12-year-old boy whose death was captured on film and became the iconic image of the conflict, I was asked to file the piece ‘without mentioning the dead kid.’” Kiley wrote. “After that conversation, I was left wordless, so I quit.”

Sharon and Murdoch are old friends. On Oct. 15, 1982, a month after the massacres of thousands of Palestinian refugees in the Sabra and Shatila camps of Beirut, war crimes which occurred under Sharon’s direct command, the Israeli defense minister held meetings with Rupert Murdoch and others, reportedly in order to advance his “West Bank real estate grab.”

The visit with Sharon included a trip for Murdoch and his editors from New York and London that “took them on a bird’s-eye tour of Israel aboard a helicopter gunship, flying over the Golan Heights, West Bank and settlements.”

“I have always believed in the future of Israel and the goals of the international Jewish community,” Murdoch said at a spring fund-raiser for the Museum of Jewish Heritage - A Living Memorial to the Holocaust on April 29, 2001.

From the beginning, News Corp., his global media company, “has been supportive of the Jewish national cause,” Murdoch said.

Larry Silverstein, who had not yet acquired the lease on the World Trade Center, attended the fund-raiser with Murdoch and reportedly said about museum chairman Robert Morgenthau’s plans to expand the museum: “I’ll support you…as long as you keep it under 110 stories.”

Murdoch and the ADL

“Henry Kissinger, Rupert Murdoch and Mortimer Zuckerman are on the [ADL] dinner committee,” according to a recent New York Times report on the ADL’s recent fund-raiser in which the controversial Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi received the ADL’s Distinguished Statesman Award.

Silverstein and Eisenberg have both held senior leadership positions with the United Jewish Appeal (UJA), a billion dollar Zionist “charity” organization, to which Murdoch and Lowy generously contribute. In 1997, Henry Kissinger presented Murdoch with the UJA’s award for “Humanitarian of the Year.”

Silverstein is a former chairman of UJA. This organization raises hundreds of millions of dollars every year for a network of Zionist agencies in the United States and Israel. Eisenberg, who was instrumental in obtaining the lease for Silverstein, is on the Planning Board of UJA.

Eisenberg in his role with the Port Authority was the key person who negotiated the 99-year leases for Silverstein and Frank Lowy’s Westfield America, who were in fact the low-bidders for the lease on the 110-story towers and the retail mall.

Murdoch and the Czechoslovakian-born Israeli commando Frank Lowy, a former fighter in Israel’s Golani Brigade, who emigrated to Australia in the 1950s, have had a long friendship, which Murdoch recounted during an American Australian Association fund-raising dinner in honor of Frank’s son, Peter S. Lowy, in New York on November 20, 2002. Larry Silverstein and his wife also attended the American Australian event.

Some reporters refer to the American Australian Association, whose membership includes James Wolfensohn, the president of the World Bank, who raised cash for Rupert Murdoch when he first expanded into the United States, as “the kangaroo mafia.”

“Frank was a brave and determined fighter,” Rafi Kocer, Lowy’s former commander, said. Lowy has donated some $350,000 to build a memorial museum in Israel for his former brigade.

Today, Lowy and his three sons control Westfield Corporation, one of the largest operators of shopping centers in the United States – and the world.

Insured Against Terrorist Attacks

On September 12, 2001, The Jerusalem Post reported: “Frank Lowy, who emigrated to Australia from Israel in 1952, owns the 99-year lease for the 425,000 square foot retail portion of the destroyed World Trade Center…Westfield said today that it has insurance cover against terrorist attacks and its earnings will not be materially affected.”

Lowy, is described by the Sydney Morning Herald as “a self-made man with a strong interest in the Holocaust and Israeli politics.”

Via Rumor Mill News
Murdoch’s “Lone-Gumen” TV Show-Psyop Transcript

Last edited by Rounder; April 23rd, 2010 at 09:09 AM.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #2
Darius Appleby
Banned

Location: high rainfall coastal strip of the White Continent nation
Thumbs down American zionist.

You can call him an American zionist with no fear at all.

Call him Australian born, but do not say he is an Australian.

This is his mother: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Murdoch_(senior)

Ancestry of Rupert Murdoch: http://www.wargs.com/other/murdoch.html

Do you want to know if he is a jew according to the jews, or if he follows the jew religion?

Old April 23rd, 2010 #3
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius Appleby View Post
You can call him an American zionist with no fear at all.

Call him Australian born, but do not say he is an Australian.

This is his mother: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elisabeth_Murdoch_(senior)

Ancestry of Rupert Murdoch: http://www.wargs.com/other/murdoch.html

Do you want to know if he is a jew according to the jews, or if he follows the jew religion?
Thanks anyway, Darius. But Wikipedia is notoriously inaccurate thus has little credibility.

I want to know if he has jewish blood in his veins, or if he converted to Judiasm. The former sure seems to be the case, according to AFP.

Not only is Rupert Murdoch a jew, it seems, but his second in command at Murdoch's News Corporation is the jew, Peter Chernin. As of Dec 04, anyway.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #4
Darius Appleby
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Thanks anyway, Darius. But Wikipedia is notoriously inaccurate thus has little credibility.

I want to know if he has jewish blood in his veins, or if he converted to Judiasm. The former sure seems to be the case, according to AFP.

Not only is Rupert Murdoch a jew, it seems, but his second in command at Murdoch's News Corporation is the jew, Peter Chernin. As of Dec 04, anyway.
I know the flaws of wikipedia, but they do tend to claim and name their own if they are jews. I don't know if his mothers father and mother were jews, his maternal grandparents, Rupert Greene of Melbourne, merchant and Marie Grace de Lancey Forth, b. at Dwaroon, Warrnambool, Vic.

His fathers mother and father, his paternal grandparents are Patrick John Murdoch, b. 10 June 1850 at Pitsligo, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, emigrated to Australia 1884, d. 1 July 1940 at Auburn, Vic., Presbyterian minister [ADB 10: 628]
m. 5 Jan 1882 at Cruden, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
and Annie Brown, b. 1856, d. 1945

We can probably count the Presbyterian minister grandfather as not being jewish, but the other 3 are not known for sure.

I can't be sure about jewish blood. As for converting to the jewish religion, maybe nobody would know except himself.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #5
Rounder

Gee, where are all the VIPS ?? I thought they knew everything ?? Only Darius responded.

Is Rupert Murdoch a freakin jew, or not ?? A huge WN question begging for the correct answer.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #6
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile A Jew of Course

I have seen extracts from this post many times but not the entire thing in one place. Of course, anyone whose mother is a Jewish Princess is a Jew. This is true according to both Jewish and Nuremberg laws. This makes him a racial Jew which is the only thing that matters. Religion means nothing when identifying a Jew.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #7
Johnny James

If it looks like a bear, acts like a bear, roars like a bear, walks like a bear, and tries to eat your fucking family while you're sleeping, it's a bear. Guilty until proven innocent.

Notice the Jew claws.

YouTube- Borat and the Jew claw

Old April 23rd, 2010 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Gee, where are all the VIPS ?? I thought they knew everything ?? Only Darius responded.

Is Rupert Murdoch a freakin jew, or not ?? A huge WN question begging for the correct answer.
Hard to really pin down, but I'm going contrarian here. Neither his father nor his mother were Jews. His father, Keith Arthur Lay**, shows no evidence of being a Jew...he was an at-the-front journalist in WWI. I'm guessing that Jews, at the front, were as common in WWI as they were when you and I were in the military (For me, 1968 to 1972.) His mother, Elisabeth Joy Greene, also shows no evidence of being a Jew. Considering that both of Murdoch's parents were born in the 19th century, and neither has names, first, middle, or last that evoke "Jew," to me is strong evidence that neither was a Jew. [There are the usual weak opinions that his mother was a Jew...I'm calling bullshit...'Elizabeth Joy Greene.' It's possible, but I'm reminded of all the other Jewish mothers that pretty much everyone of importance seems to have unexpectedly discovered, including The Fuhrer. These discoveries are usually invented for some Jew's agenda.]

Rupert Murdoch, himself, also gives none of the usual hints in his upbringing. There is no mention of Jewish institutions in his early life. I've caught a few this way...Hebrew school, Jew summer camps, and the like. Nothing for Murdoch. He was a commie sympathizer and Leftist at Oxford. He actually belonged to something like a Lenin fan club at Oxford. This may have put him in sympathy with Jews.

Of his three wifes, one has what appears to be a Jewish name, Anna Torv. This may have further moved him to think like a Jew.

I don't give advice, but if I were in a position to call Murdoch a Jew, I would refrain, lest I become a victim of some Jew's agenda.

** His father's name is reported differently. Keith Murdoch; Keith Arthur Lay...I'm stumped on this. It was probably Keith Arthur Lay Murdoch.

This is the best I can do in 15 minutes, and I'm needed by some friends to help them deplete Colorado's excess store of good beer.

Mike

Late edit: Of course, I could be wrong, but I think, particularly for us, the default should always be, "not a Jew." This is even more important, I would think, for someone who may be quoted by our enemies.

Later edit: The wife I mentioned above, Anna Torv, was born a Roman Catholic. See how easy it is to mistakenly call, "Jew."

That's it! I've got six minutes to walk a mile and order my first beer.

Last edited by Mike in Denver; April 23rd, 2010 at 05:55 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #9
Marty Macaluso

The only evidence of Murdoch being a kike comes from dodgy sites. A lot of them say Murdoch's mom is a pious Orthodox kike, but I can't see how a pious Orthodox kike would marry a Christian preacher. The kikes see Christians as flesh worshiping pagans with a one way ticket to hell fire, so I doubt a pious kike would marry one. He does have a duaghter that married a nigger though, and they had two kids. She divorced the nigger and married a kike. So that means Murdoch has two half nigger grand children and a kike son in law.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #10
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
I have seen extracts from this post many times but not the entire thing in one place. Of course, anyone whose mother is a Jewish Princess is a Jew. This is true according to both Jewish and Nuremberg laws. This makes him a racial Jew which is the only thing that matters. Religion means nothing when identifying a Jew.
This is, of course, the correct answer. If his mother was Jewish, then so is the son. To the rabbis, that's the only criteria that matters, whether the sow was Jewish or not.

Even if she was not a practicing Jew, to the Jews it doesn't matter since Jewishness is passed along through the Jewish sow.

By the Jewish definition, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, Lyndon Johnson, and Woodrow Wilson were all Jews, and look at all the mischief those three caused. They all promoted the Jewish agenda and they all denied being Jewish. But you don't have to take their word for it, all you have to do is ask their muthas.

Last edited by banjo_billy; April 23rd, 2010 at 10:10 PM.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #11
Rounder

Thanks for the input, men. But how do you explain the American Free Press article ?? The writer is Christopher Boyll, who I understand, is highly respected by WN leaders for his credibility.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #12
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
He does have a duaghter that married a nigger though, and they had two kids. She divorced the nigger and married a kike. So that means Murdoch has two half nigger grand children and a kike son in law.
A delicious soup of racial shit.

Old April 23rd, 2010 #13
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the input, men. But how do you explain the American Free Press article ?? The writer is Christopher Boyll, who I understand, is highly respected by WN leaders for his credibility.
I don't understand what you find curious about Bollyn's article. It seems pretty straight forward to me.

Old April 24th, 2010 #14
confederate

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
If it looks like a bear, acts like a bear, roars like a bear, walks like a bear, and tries to eat your fucking family while you're sleeping, it's a bear. Guilty until proven innocent.

Notice the Jew claws.

YouTube- Borat and the Jew claw
yes johnny. but, what does a bear look like.

Dr. William Pierce

Old April 24th, 2010 #15
Igor Alexander

I don't think it really matters whether Rupert is a jew, or that Sony is owned by Japanese (another favorite jewish red herring whenever the topic of media ownership comes up). Even if only 50% of the major media companies were owned or controlled by jews, it would still be far too many for a group that supposedly only makes up 2 or 3% of the population.

We keep hearing about the need for "proportional representation" in a democracy; so maybe it's time we had some "proportional representation" reflected in the ethnic make-up of the owners and managers of major media companies.

Old April 24th, 2010 #16
Darius Appleby
Banned

Question If you had enormous media and financial power, could you control what the net said?

As for jewish blood, it is unlikely the Presbyterian minister paternal grandfather would have married a jew, and it is perhaps less unlikely their son, Murdochs father would have married a jew, but stranger things have happened.

There is little referenced information on the internet today to suggest that Murdochs mother is a jew. At age 101 today, she was in 1963 granted a British honour, and the title Dame, something that isn't done today in Australia.

If she was a jew there is little doubt they would like to hold her up as one of their own. Unless of course she wanted this hidden, and with her son Rupert having enormous media and financial power he could probably do this for her.

This raises the question, is it possible to tame the internet with money and power? Can you censor things on the internet that you don't like with financial muscle? I thought most of the internet was fairly independent.

The are many sites that are found with a google search "elisabeth murdoch jew".

Of course nobody can stop jewwatch: http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-entertai...jew-part1.html

Some show jews sucking up to her http://www.jwire.com.au/news/the-rabbi-and-the-dame

There are all sorts of sites that try to assert her jewishness as a basis for linking Rupert Murdoch to all sorts of jewish stories and theories.

Maybe if you were Murdoch you wouldn't care what was written about you.

One thing I don't understand about Murdoch is why he married his latest wife Wendi Deng, apart from tight asian pussy. Maybe she could tell us if Murdoch was genitally mutilated in the jew fashion as a child.

If she sues you Glenn, ask her to explain this one -
Picture: Dame Elisabeth Murdoch and Rabbi Chaim Herzog
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	herzogMurdoch.jpg
Views:	104
Size:	49.0 KB
ID:	6480  

Old April 24th, 2010 #17
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Maybe she could tell us if Murdoch was genitally mutilated in the jew fashion as a child.
Circumcision isn't a reliable way of tellling if someone is a jew. From the Wikipedia article on circumcision:

Quote:
Non-religious circumcision in the English-speaking world

Infant circumcision was taken up in the United States, Australia and the English-speaking parts of Canada, South Africa, New Zealand and to a lesser extent in the United Kingdom. There are several hypotheses to explain why infant circumcision was accepted in the United States about the year 1900. The germ theory of disease elicited an image of the human body as a conveyance for many dangerous germs, making the public "germ phobic" and suspicious of dirt and bodily secretions. The penis became "dirty" by association with its function, and from this premise circumcision was seen as preventative medicine to be practised universally.[23] In the view of many practitioners at the time, circumcision was a method of treating and preventing masturbation.[23] Aggleton wrote that John Harvey Kellogg viewed male circumcision in this way, and further "advocated an unashamedly punitive approach."[24] Circumcision was also said to protect against syphilis,[25] phimosis, paraphimosis, balanitis, and "excessive venery" (which was believed to produce paralysis).[23] Gollaher states that physicians advocating circumcision in the late nineteenth century expected public scepticism, and refined their arguments to overcome it.[23]

Although it is difficult to determine historical circumcision rates, one estimate of infant circumcision rates in the United States holds that 32% of newborn American boys were being circumcised in 1933.[26] Laumann et al. reported that the prevalence of circumcision among US-born males was approximately 70%, 80%, 85%, and 77% for those born in 1945, 1955, 1965, and 1971 respectively.[26] Xu et al. reported that the prevalence of circumcision among US-born males was 91% for males born in the 1970s and 84% for those born in the 1980s.[27] Between 1981 and 1999, National Hospital Discharge Survey data from the National Center for Health Statistics demonstrated that the infant circumcision rate remained relatively stable within the 60% range, with a minimum of 60.7% in 1988 and a maximum of 67.8% in 1995.[28] A 1987 study found that the most prominent reasons US parents choose circumcision were "concerns about the attitudes of peers and their sons' self concept in the future," rather than medical concerns.[29] However, a later study speculated that an increased recognition of the potential benefits of neonatal circumcision may have been responsible for the observed increase in the US rate between 1988 and 2000.[30] A report by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality placed the 2005 national circumcision rate at 56%.[31]

Old April 24th, 2010 #18
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
I don't understand what you find curious about Bollyn's article. It seems pretty straight forward to me.
I agree, BB. American Free Press, as well as David Duke, does not print lies. In fact, both bend over backwards to make sure that what they print is true.

And so, unless somebody comes up with credible contrary information, I'll inform radio listeners that Rupert Murdoch is a jew because his mother was, and I'll cite American Free Press, as my source.

Old April 24th, 2010 #19
Darius Appleby
Banned

Thumbs down jews must pay for genital mutilation, and government must ban the practice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Circumcision isn't a reliable way of tellling if someone is a jew. From the Wikipedia article on circumcision:
Some call it jewipedia, and this really is a barbaric jew horror story.

You can bet jewish doctors were in this from the beginning, as a way of enjoying gentile blood from babies, and also a money for blood jew scheme.

Rates of male genital mutilation in White countries have mercifully dropped off in recent times, and victims of this vile jew horror have been in a minority for several decades. Prince Charles was mutilated, but Princess Diana held her newborn boys closely to prevent them from suffering the same awful fate.

Female genital mutilation has been outlawed in most Western countries, and so must male genital mutilation.

Any living victims of this jew barbarity should sue the doctor for child sexual abuse, and claim millions in damages for pain and suffering and lifetime loss of sexual pleasure.

Any father who wants his son to suffer as he has should not have been a father, and any mother who prefers the look of mutilated cock and wants that for her son should have her clit cut out as she screams on the floor.

Old April 24th, 2010 #20
Igor Alexander

I'm not necessarily in favor of the practice, but the point is that it has been and probably still is common in several white countries.

Thread