Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2010 #1
remnant

Default “I Killed the Five Racists That Were Bothering Me”

This is being hushed up fast. The mainstream coverage isn't mentioning race- this report indicates it's OK to kill racists (i.e. Whites).

MANCHESTER, Conn. (CBS/WFSB/AP) Family members ѕау Omar Thornton, thе man suspected іn thе Tuesday morning massacre аt Hartford Distributors, wаѕ a ѕіlеnt, hard-working man whο wasn’t a violent person, bυt wаѕ pushed tο thе breaking point bу harassment аt work.

PICTURES: Hartford Distributors Shooting

Thornton’s mother, whο lives іn East Hartford, ѕаіd ѕhе received a phone call frοm hіm shortly аftеr 7 a.m. Tuesday.

According tο CBS affiliate WFSB, ѕhе ѕауѕ hе tοld hеr hе hаd shot numerous people аt thе beer distribution plant whеrе hе worked, аnd thаt hе intended tο take hіѕ οwn life. Shе ѕаіd ѕhе spent 10 minutes trying tο talk tο hеr son, pleading wіth hіm tο exchange hіѕ mind, bυt ѕhе ѕаіd ѕhе couldn’t.

Minutes later, Thornton wаѕ dead.

“Hе ѕаіd, ‘I kіllеd thе five racists thаt wаѕ thеrе bothering mе,’” ѕаіd Wіll Holliday, Thornton’s uncle. “
http://www.oucognition.com/omar-thor...-bothering-me/

Old August 4th, 2010 #2
Justin
Banned

I wonder why it killed itself? Normally they get away with a warning for something like that, right? Disgusting mud...

Old August 4th, 2010 #3
Zenos

Notice how the article makes it out like he's the victim.

Quote:
wаѕ a ѕіlеnt, hard-working man whο wasn’t a violent person
Nah, he wasn't violent at all was he?

From reading the article it sounds like he was an affirmative action hire and a typical thieving nigger.

Quote:
Thornton hаd bееn caught οn record stealing beer frοm Hartford Distributors аnd wаѕ supposed tο meet wіth company officials whеn thе shootings ѕtаrtеd

Old August 4th, 2010 #4
Justin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenos View Post
Nah, he wasn't violent at all was he?
Of course not. It's hard to be a violent person if you're not a person, isn't it?

Old August 4th, 2010 #5
remnant

A deadly case of TNB being covered up by charges of "racism" . " Mellow" Omar had a White Ho-

Old August 4th, 2010 #6
Fred
Commie Killer

Mainstream news is discraceful.

No wonder why more and more of the masses are rejecting their Jew/Commie lies.

Old August 4th, 2010 #7
Derrick Beukeboom

Default media will make sure to always make lemonade

In such instances the media will have to sit down and hammer out the propaganda strategy.
Verboten to portray niggs as cold vicious killers especially when it's a black on white murder spree.
The jews know most Whites are done playing the deck stacked race card game...they are sick of this clear bullshit.
Ah, so the jewsmedia must be a bit more clever and nuanced.

They will likely report it as a angry victim snapping at his evil racist tormentors.
Maybe they can use this to further the anti-White agenda just that much more.
Maybe more required work place diversity training. ?

Old August 4th, 2010 #8
TommyJ
Banned

All day long Tuesday and I didn't hear or see a thing about this until about an hour ago on ABC Overnight News. Yeah, talk about covering up! And it's not about some nigger popping his cork and killing a bunch of people. It's all about gun control! The report on the nigger lasted 2 minutes then went into a 6 minute prepared "debate" report on the gun in the workplace and open carry vs. anti-gun homos.

I really am sick of the MSM. It is worthless, degrading, and infantile garbage. I would rather be lied to than not shown anything important at all. As it is I don't watch much tv. I busy myself with projects of the day, music in the background, anything from classical to experimental (Mozart kicks as much butt as Tom Waits), metal, prog, old country (give me the Man in Black - Johnny Cash). The only thing my tv is good for is vid games and DVD movies. It also comes in handy for video editing.

But to get the truth out of it from the media is impossible, IF they even report on a story.

Old August 4th, 2010 #9
John Balmont

The fucking nigger filmed himself stealing the beer he was suppose to distribute. He put the self made film clips on youtube and his facebook profile. When this info got back to his supervisors, he was disciplined by suspension from work.

Obviously, the mental midgetry and stupidity of the nigger brain sees this as racial harassement and discrimination because "he be black and shiiit".

Old August 4th, 2010 #10
Johnny James

Around blacks, never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, relax.

Old August 4th, 2010 #11
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin View Post
I wonder why it killed itself? Normally they get away with a warning for something like that, right? Disgusting mud...
Yeah, that is weird. These nigs almost always shoot it out with the police rather than take their own worthless lives. Lower animals are not known to commit suicide.

Old August 4th, 2010 #12
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

The Kikes' AP spin machine in overdrive:

Police: Victims of Conn. gunman all 50 or older

http://www.heraldextra.com/news/nati...5683f0030.html

lol

The nigger "profiled" "people" over 50 years old. Yeah, sure.

Old August 4th, 2010 #13
blueskies
Banned

I'm sure the company had to bent backwards to accommodate lazy jigs until he got caught stealing. I see it frequently,just the other day at the tire shop , lazy jig jivin and the white boy doing all the work.

Old August 4th, 2010 #14
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Where is there an "integrated" workplace left in this country where a White man dare show even a hint of less-than-PC attitude towards non-whites, wimmenz, and queers without at the very least being ordered to undergo "diversity counseling" if not outright fired?
Particularly a large corporation like Anheuser-Busch.

Old August 4th, 2010 #15
Marty Macaluso

I keep noticing how CNN and other news stations keep emphasizing he might have been racially harassed, this will just brainwash the average retarded American into thinking racism is the worse sin a person can possibly commit.

Old August 4th, 2010 #16
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty Macaluso View Post
I keep noticing how CNN and other news stations keep emphasizing he might have been racially harassed, this will just brainwash the average retarded American into thinking racism is the worse sin a person can possibly commit.
Oh hell yeah, they're harping on that like nobody's business - ANYTHING to mitigate a murdering nigger's guilt when its killed a lot of Whites. They had that toofless hag-mama of the mudshark whore who'd been with it for 8 years on there spreading its excuses; they've had its previous "white" cum sponge testifying to its "gentleness"....You can bet your ass that any White who snuffs a passel of coons and says racial harassment is his motivation will get very different judenpresse treatment. Instead, it'd be:

"White Supremacist Goes on Murderous Rampage against African-Americans! Attempts to Justify the Atrocity in a Racist Screed Alleging Harassment."

Old August 4th, 2010 #17
Marty Macaluso

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Oh hell yeah, they're harping on that like nobody's business - ANYTHING to mitigate a murdering nigger's guilt when its killed a lot of Whites. They had that toofless hag-mama of the mudshark whore who'd been with it for 8 years on there spreading its excuses; they've had its previous "white" cum sponge testifying to its "gentleness"....You can bet your ass that any White who snuffs a passel of coons and says racial harassment is his motivation will get very different judenpresse treatment. Instead, it'd be:

"White Supremacist Goes on Murderous Rampage against African-Americans! Attempts to Justify the Atrocity in a Racist Screed Alleging Harassment."
The average white American has been raised to believe niggers are the greatest thing since sliced bread, and they should be shown copious amounts of respect. Whites in this country think having a negative opinion of niggers is tantamount to killing a village of Iraqi women and children, never in my life have I seen anything like it. You can see how the media is trying to justify the niggers actions because someone 'might' have said something racist towards him, because in this racism is worse then killing babies. This noble nigger couldn't have possibly been caught stealing, he had to be pushed over the top by racist! That is the message the kike controlled media is trying to make.

Old August 4th, 2010 #18
balancedben
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Mainstream news is discraceful.

No wonder why more and more of the masses are rejecting their Jew/Commie lies.
yep! i hate the kike media. thank goodness this nigger is dead.

Old August 4th, 2010 #19
The Bobster
Banned

Hartford Distributors VP Steve Hollander miraculously survives Omar Thornton's Conn. murder spree

Employees of Hartford Distributors console each other following Omar Thornton's murder spree.

Omar Thornton and girlfriend Kristi Hannah. (MUDSHARK ALERT!)

BY Virginia Breen
DAILY NEWS WRITER

Wednesday, August 4th 2010, 4:00 AM

Quote:
Omar Thornton aimed his weapon at his boss and fired - twice - but the shaken victim miraculously escaped with only a grazed arm and jaw.

"By just the grace of God, I don't know how he missed me," said Steve Hollander, a Hartford Distributors vice president who was treated at Hartford Hospital and released. (NOTE TO STEVE: Niggers are lousy shots with guns.)

Hollander said he met Thornton shortly after 7 a.m. to confront the disgruntled employee with videotaped evidence that he stole beer.

"He was cool and calm. He didn't yell. He was cold as ice," he said..

"He didn't protest when we were meeting with him to show him the video of him stealing," Hollander said, noting that Thornton may have had the gun in his lunch bag.

"He didn't contest it. He didn't complain. He didn't argue. He didn't admit or deny anything. He just agreed to resign. And then he just unexplainably pulled out his gun and started blasting."

Stunned and injured, Hollander watched helplessly as Thornton, 34, fatally shot two people near him in the head.

The gunman took "many good people today for absolutely no reason at all, people who've never said an unkind word to him. He was just shooting at anyone that was near him and just cruelty beyond cruelty," Hollander said.

With News Wire Services
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...missed_me.html

Old August 4th, 2010 #20
Sam Spears
Banned

Confused baboon in a confusing world. It seems he despartely wanted to be part of the white group, despite being a racial alien so far removed from whiteness himself. Did his not fitting in with the group he had voluntarily chosen drive him to a fit of epic rage? I think so. This is why you do not set a place for your dog at your dinner table, soon it would come to think it was human too.

Thread