VNN Broadcasts

Old March 11th, 2012 #1
Walter E. Kurtz

Default Ooops: ZOG Needs to Put a Lid on Campus "WHITE PRIDE"

Towson is north of Baltimore, Maryland

http://www.hometownannapolis.com/new...niversity.html

'White Pride' messages create debate at Towson University

Published 03/11/12

TOWSON (AP) — Towson University administrators say they don't plan any action against a student group that chalked "White Pride" messages around campus.

The group, Youth for Western Civilization, chalked messages that included those words at several campus locations last weekend. Some students say they were offended by the messages and consider them racist. Hundreds of students discussed the messages at a heated meeting Thursday night.

The group's president, Matthew Heimbach, denies any racist intent, but says students who are white should be proud of their heritage. The chapter is part of a national group that is represented on certain campuses around the country.

Towson administrators say they want to be respectful of free speech rights and aren't planning any punishment, though they do plan to review the school's chalking policy.

Old March 11th, 2012 #2
SmokyMtn
Banned

An open discussion about racism and acceptance at Towson University turned into a debate between the Youth for Western Civilization and students who believe the group should be punished for some of the phrases they have allegedly chalked on campus about other student groups.

Old March 11th, 2012 #3
SmokyMtn
Banned

Old March 11th, 2012 #4
Mr. Bowmont

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokyMtn View Post
An open discussion about racism and acceptance at Towson University turned into a debate between the Youth for Western Civilization and students who believe the group should be punished for some of the phrases they have allegedly chalked on campus about other student groups.

Towson University forum on chalking, race, safety - YouTube
Remember, if your a nigger and your proud you're a hero. If you're white and you're proud you're a racist.

Thats is pretty much what that video says.

Old March 11th, 2012 #5
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Perhaps the pendulum is begining to swing back our way.

Old March 11th, 2012 #6
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
When you say "our" who is it exactly that you are referring to?

Old March 11th, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
When you say "our" who is it exactly that you are referring to?
The White race, of course.

Sooner or later Whites are going to get fed up with the Left telling them that only non-whites have a right to be proud of their race.

Everything goes in cycles.

It's high time that the pendulum starts to swing back in our direction.

Old March 11th, 2012 #8
Hunter Morrow

Oh of course every "news" story about this has to have a nigger in a suit babbling away, doing its best impersonation of a White man.

15 percent of the population and 60 percent of the news broadcasters!
Holy fuck!

Every news station has its token Nigger In A Suit. I'm seeing this shit in Wisconsin now! There might be 10 niggers in the whole county and 5 of them are on t.v. pretending to be White.

Good for YWC and Towson University. White Pride!

Old March 11th, 2012 #9
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Morrow View Post
Oh of course every "news" story about this has to have a nigger in a suit babbling away, doing its best impersonation of a White man.

15 percent of the population and 60 percent of the news broadcasters!
Holy fuck!

Every news station has its token Nigger In A Suit. I'm seeing this shit in Wisconsin now! There might be 10 niggers in the whole county and 5 of them are on t.v. pretending to be White.

Good for YWC and Towson University. White Pride!
You can take a nigger out of the ghetto, but you just can't take the ghetto out of a nigger:

Old March 11th, 2012 #10
Roger S.

Youth for Western Civilization. Here's a video of Richard Spencer from Alternative Right speaking at one of this group's meetings, which gets interrupted by a group of obnoxious, braindead far-left protesters:

I'm glad the university is not shutting them down. The same thing would not happen here in the UK, where the National Union of Students has a Marcusian "No Platform" policy for "racists and fascists".

Old March 11th, 2012 #11
Craig Cobb
Banned

I watched the two Towson vids. That is truly a dreadful, dreary looking place. If you can't see that, you've either not been around long or do not yet realize how badly things have changed--genetics, I mean. Terrible place, Towson. Awful. Portly, ugly, growling orcs wall to wall with a few-- roughly 10% tops-- med or leftist mindwashed Whites sprinkled in.

The Richard Spencer vid has a compelling, dynamic graphics and music opener. Well made.

Old March 11th, 2012 #12
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Exclamation Youth for Western Civilization: Hardly a WN group...

Matthew Heimbach stated that he "supports Israel".

Take a good look. Do you think Youth for Western Civilization politics leans more towards the paleoconservative side?

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; March 11th, 2012 at 08:04 PM.

Old March 11th, 2012 #13
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post

Take a good look. Do you think Youth for Western Civilization politics leans more towards the paleoconservative side?
TU Youth for Western Civilization President Interview - YouTube
Even Hitler supported returning Europe's Jews to Palestine a decade before the state of Israel was established.

Old March 11th, 2012 #14
Walter E. Kurtz

Default YWC President Matt Heimbach as a Child Spelling Prodigy

YWC President Matt Heimbach as a Child Spelling Prodigy:

Old March 11th, 2012 #15
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Youth for Western Civilization: Hardly a WN group...
Well, to be fair, he didn't claim to be a "WN group"

Let's give a little credit for baby steps here......

Life is long, give the guy some breathing room. At least he's poked the hornet's nest at an early age.

Old March 11th, 2012 #16
Roger S.

Quote:

TU Youth for Western Civilization President Interview - YouTube
That interview is embarrassing. He is clearly ignorant about the Jewish problem. He wants to get together all of the non-whites and let them know that "we have more in common than we think". What a kwan. I can't stand his impotent crap about "European civilisation", always dodging away from the issue of race.

He makes concessions to his opponents in every other sentence, with annoying platitudes. "At the end, we're all people", blah blah blah. He seems desperate not to offend anyone, even though the rainbow coalition will undoubtedly depict his watered-down message as "white supremacism" and "hate".

He also refers to Jews as a religious group. It won't surprise me if he believes the AmRen lie that Jews are white. Too bad for him that the Jewish society refuses to associate with him.

Old March 11th, 2012 #17
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger S. View Post
That interview is embarrassing. He is clearly ignorant about the Jewish problem. He wants to get together all of the non-whites and let them know that "we have more in common than we think". What a kwan. I can't stand his impotent crap about "European civilisation", always dodging away from the issue of race.

He makes concessions to his opponents in every other sentence, with annoying platitudes. "At the end, we're all people", blah blah blah. He seems desperate not to offend anyone, even though the rainbow coalition will undoubtedly depict his watered-down message as "white supremacism" and "hate".

He also refers to Jews as a religious group. It won't surprise me if he believes the AmRen lie that Jews are white. Too bad for him that the Jewish society refuses to associate with him.
Looks like handsome jewess Lauren Slavin interviewed him. One could buy her eggs and manufacture half cocker spaniels.
https://encrypted.google.com/#hl=en&...w=1366&bih=559

Old March 11th, 2012 #18
Walter E. Kurtz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
The Richard Spencer vid has a compelling, dynamic graphics and music opener. Well made.
Dang, them's are some fancy-ass graphics!

That Richard Spencer seems to have some real potential. He remained cool throughout the Antifa shenanigans and stayed on point afterwards. Real potential.

Old March 11th, 2012 #19
Roger S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Cobb View Post
Looks like handsome jewess Lauren Slavin interviewed him. One could buy her eggs and manufacture half cocker spaniels.
https://encrypted.google.com/#hl=en&...w=1366&bih=559
Haha. The blog for her student newspaper is a haven for Jews. Their editorial team is led by Lauren Slavin, Dan Gross, and Alissa Katz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter E. Kurtz View Post
Dang, them's are some fancy-ass graphics!

That Richard Spencer seems to have some real potential. He remained cool throughout the Antifa shenanigans and stayed on point afterwards. Real potential.
I'm surprised Richard Spencer was invited to speak for an organisation which allows that wimpy teenager to lead one of their groups. His reassurances to the kikess that he is not a racist, and that European civilization is "not a white thing", are laughable. The writers for Alternative Right never avoid the issue of race, even if they don't name the Jew often enough.

Old March 11th, 2012 #20
Seth Bashir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Hope the white kids shut down the censorship of "hate truth". Time for them to push for ethnogenious communities as means to end racial conflict, a modernized restrictive covenant on who can live in a private community run by a homeowners association, but more in that it is organized from the start for white unity (not minority exclusion, officially). That can be a foot in the door in support of residential separatism. I see that as the next step toward a modern restoration of order. Such homes would not be MLS listed, but listed through a BBS using a DL scan validation system on who could view, buy or sell.

Last edited by Seth Bashir; March 11th, 2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: enhancement.

Thread