VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 17th, 2012 #1
Husting
Banned

Default Nazi Dave Nicked!

Well, well, well, what do we have here then?

Quote:
A CANDIDATE in next month’s Calderdale Council elections has ben arrested.

David Jones was arrested by police on Friday in Todmorden on suspicion of election fraud.

The 26-year-old was questioned and released on bail pending further inquiries.

Mr Jones is standing for the British People’s Party in the Todmorden ward of the council elections.

He also stood last year for the same party in Todmorden.

He was bottom of the poll, with 203 votes.

The seat was won by Labour candidate Jayne Booth.
http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news...aud-1-4452606#

Old April 17th, 2012 #2
Bev
drinking tea

Don't worry, Husting.

Quote:
He explained that despite the arrest did not affect Mr Jones’ eligibility to stand in the election.
http://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/at-a-glance/main-section/bpp-candidate-arrested-over-election-fraud-in-west-yorkshire-1-4455368

Old April 17th, 2012 #3
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Old news about police harassment and bully boy tactics.Put your glory hat back in the oven hustings.

Old April 17th, 2012 #4
Adrian Hartley

This seems like harassment to damage Dave Jones' election campaign, after he was raided for owning a LEGAL rifle, and not charged.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

Old April 25th, 2012 #5
Hilda
Barbarian

Now Jones has been chucked out of the BPP.

He fraternises/fratricides with non White lunatics. He is now very close to that strange mud infiltrator Claire Khaw, friend of Eddy Buttler, Claudia Dalgleish and of anyone else highly dodgy.

It is really really weird.

This is on Khaw's blog:
http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot...ly-kicked.html

Demography is Destiny

Old April 25th, 2012 #6
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
Now Jones has been chucked out of the BPP.

He fraternises/fratricides with non White lunatics. He is now very close to that strange mud infiltrator Claire Khaw, friend of Eddy Buttler, Claudia Dalgleish and of anyone else highly dodgy.

It is really really weird.

This is on Khaw's blog:
http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot...ly-kicked.html

http://www.bpp.org.uk/bpptod2012.html

Old April 25th, 2012 #7
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilda View Post
I quote:

3) MY CRITICISMS OF THE "INFIDELS OF BRITAIN":
These are the people who shout and rave at "the Pakis" (ok they don't like them -few people do and with good reason) but appear to have very little to say on real bread and butter nationalist issues. My criticism of their use of their own versions of "back patches" (imitating the legitimate 1% Outlaw MC's, bearing IoB 'rockers' and all) appeared to upset the BPP which was working with them. As did my criticism of some of their pro-sodomy colleagues in the North East. In the end became political as an anti-war activist, before moving over to the right, but I am still anti-war to this day. I fear some of the Infidels are not.

Since when have the Infidels been into wearing backpatches? Or any other patch for that matter? Even if they were, why should they have to ask Motorcycle Clubs what they can wear? When this motorbike lot start turning out against Muslim paedophiles and racial attacks on Whites by non-Whites maybe they can complain?

Infidels have little to say on anything but 'Pakis'? Really? See http://www.infidelsofbritain.net/policy.html

When the Infidels were on the streets of Rochdale in February, Dave Jones was sitting in a Bradford pub at a meeting chaired by a Jew, Ivan Winters from the 'Democratic Nationalists'.

Does anyone know of any Infidels who are pro-homosexual? I don't.

Dave Jones wasn't expelled from the BNP for meeting with Claire Khaw as he claims, he was expelled for allowing Claire Khaw, wearing an insulting AH 'smiley' shirt, to pose with photographs with himself with guns in front of our sacred swastikas and for allowing Khaw to boast in an anti-racist article she penned of Dave's supposed non-White 'friends', with accompanying photographs, and including photographs of herself in a homosexual pub and putting a photo of Dave next to them, as though he drank in queer pubs himself. You'd think Dave would realise Claire Khaw was just using him but he loved it. Another reason for his expulsion was his meeting with reactionary 'civic nationalists' behind other BPP leaders' backs, secretly inviting Claire Khaw to Todmorden and campaigning for the BPP using policies that are not BPP policy. i.e. pro-Capitalist bullshit and 'we're not racist' nonsense.

I think the BPP statement regarding Dave Jones' departure from the party was very kind remembering what the BPP has had to put up with from him over the last few months.

Last edited by X.I.; April 25th, 2012 at 04:57 PM.

Old April 25th, 2012 #8
Ian

Maybe the BPP has been a bit puritannical, lacking a sense of humour? Dave could have been given a formal warning about not being made a fool of by the strange Khaw.

This is her blog page of the visit with Dave in Todmorden:

http://thevoiceofreason-ann.blogspot...4/httpwww.html .

Old April 26th, 2012 #9
Sweyn Asleifsson

Just take a look on her friends on Facebook...... Enough said

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...ends&v=friends

Old April 26th, 2012 #10
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Maybe the BPP has been a bit puritannical, lacking a sense of humour? Dave could have been given a formal warning about not being made a fool of by the strange Khaw.
Really? How would that have stopped members from carrying out their threats to leave unless Dave Jones was given the boot? This has been brewing for months now. It wasn't Dave Jones' meeting with Claire Khaw behind the BPP leadership's backs, on two occasions, it was the secret meeting with her and Jeffrey Marshall, accidentally uncovered by a leading BPP member by chance when he bumped into him with them in Todmorden.

Now, Dave's excuse was fair enough, he was using her to alleviate local repercussions over recent bad publicity received over photographs of him with guns and swastika flags, plus allegations of electoral fraud. Then, Khaw, in true Searchlight-agent style, placed photographs of her and Dave on the internet with the very thing Dave was supposedly trying to mask - guns and swastikas! Then, the photo's with red Indians and Asian market traders with "beautiful eyes". And Dave thought it was great! Then, it became obvious that Dave had been seduced by the 'civic nationalist' side of the Movement, if, indeed you can call them part of this Movement, wishing to stand as a independent and not a BPP candidate and meeting with local 'independents' (former LibDems) to discuss forming an 'independent bloc' in Calderdale, while at the same time meeting with reactionaries from the 'Democratic Nationalists' and other assorted tory-style fringe groups at meetings that attracted personalities like mixed-race former EFP/For Darwen councillor, Mike Johnson. Even worse, Dave was campaigning for policies contrary to the BPP's policies, they were his own policies which are anti-working class and pro-capitalist, speaking to potential voters like he was some Thatcherite tory and not a candidate for a radical Social-Nationalist party like the BPP.

Good riddance in my opinion!

Below, left: Claire Khaw and Jeffrey Marshall wearing skullcap.
Below, right: Jeffrey Marshall in his synagogue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jeffrey.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	7656   Click image for larger version

Name:	jeffrey2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	7657  

Last edited by X.I.; April 26th, 2012 at 11:17 AM.

Old April 26th, 2012 #11
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

This Jeffrey Marshall character. Is he a Talmudist Jew, or a Torah Jew? Furthermore, is he a Zionist or an anti-Zionist?
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old April 26th, 2012 #12
Hilda
Barbarian

Why are characters like this not being challenged and kept away from the movement?

Demography is Destiny

Old April 26th, 2012 #13
Ian

Quote:
Then, Khaw, in true Searchlight-agent style,
I doubt Claire Khaw is with Searchlight. More likely some shady government connection. Her background isn't known. Hong Kong Chinese were heavily involved in such matters. Royal Hong Kong Police, Royal Navy listening posts, and also Chinese anti-communist elements. Khaw could have such connections.

Old May 14th, 2012 #14
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

Dave Jones and the new Lord Mayor of Todmorden, Abid Hussain:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	403425_3775472861587_1119790416_33619975_2043965444_n.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	18.9 KB
ID:	7668  

Old May 14th, 2012 #15
X.I.
Aggressive low-life.

And people think the BPP were a little harsh expelling Jones from their party.

Old May 15th, 2012 #16
Ian

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
Dave Jones and the new Lord Mayor of Todmorden, Abid Hussain:
Maybe Dave's looking for recruits to the muslim waffen ss ?

Old May 15th, 2012 #17
Husting
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X.I. View Post
And people think the BPP were a little harsh expelling Jones from their party.
You've changed your tune on Jones. Wasn't so long ago your were singing his praises!

Thread