VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 24th, 2012 #1
Craig Cobb
Banned

Woodpecker Matthew Owens-Critically Beaten By 30 Baboon Water Buffalos, Pre-Civil War Action

A racially charged beating of a white Alabama man by a throng of African-Americans is not being investigated as a hate crime, despite one witness' claim that she heard an assailant exclaim: "Now that's justice for Trayvon."

Matthew Owens, of Mobile, Ala., was assaulted with baseball bats, paint cans and other weapons

http://nation.foxnews.com/matthew-ow...#ixzz1t0sjUPAh

Mobile police expect to make arrests today. Owens is in critical condition at USA Medical Center, three days after police say he was beaten by "multiple people" armed with chairs, pipes and paint cans
http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/apr/2...480-vi-127862/

Last edited by Craig Cobb; April 24th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.

Old April 25th, 2012 #2
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Black Kids After Beating White Man: Now That’s Justice For Trayvon

A group of Black youths allegedly beat a White man who asked them to stop playing basketball in front of his house in Mobile, Alabama, reports Local15TV.

Mathew Owens, the victim, is in critical condition at a local hospital. Up to 15 people reportedly attacked Owens on Saturday around 8:30 p.m. His sister says when the group left, one of the attackers said, “That’s justice for Trayvon Martin.”

http://newsone.com/2004070/mob-beats...rayvon-martin/

Old April 25th, 2012 #3
Craig Cobb
Banned

ANGRY MOTHER Says Matthew Owens Deserved It for Using N-Word – Kids Are the Real Victims (Video)
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012...victims-video/

Old April 25th, 2012 #4
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

The niggers have no idea what they are about to unleash, not all YT's are frightened shivering lab bunnies...keep it up coons, just keep it up!

Now on a side note, it's pretty obvious at this point that Race hustlers such as Sharpcoon/ nigger Jesse Jackson, the MS media, local and federal law enforcement and Eric Holder for that matter are attempting to incite a race war in this country by not pressing hate crime charges in obvious cases such as this,...placing all of them in the domestic terrorist category by very definition of their own laws...they should all be rounded up and arrested, Holder should have been arrested and sent to prison long ago for running guns to mexican drug lords( another terrorist act by definition) his excuse for this action is lame at best.

BTW niggers,... Zimmerman is not white, not even close, such a pea brained easily controlled race you worthless scumbags are...falling for these traps Pfffffttt!

Old April 25th, 2012 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
BTW niggers,... Zimmerman is not white, not even close, such a pea brained easily controlled race you worthless scumbags are...falling for these traps Pfffffttt!
If we were to put jews & niggers on the fast track for extinction that they so richly deserve not only would the other races of man not raise a peep in protest but instead would hold YT in the highest esteem with fawning gratitude and awesome regard.

Old April 25th, 2012 #6
littlefieldjohn

MSM, at least here in the 'kwa under-reports or never reports this kind of thing, because it’s White people over-all they want to keep guilty , as Jewry continues the long-running agenda to turn our race into a spat-upon minority by using any bullshit story they can . (Saint Trayvon)

Old April 25th, 2012 #7
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
MSM, at least here in the 'kwa under-reports or never reports this kind of thing, because it’s White people over-all they want to keep guilty , as Jewry continues the long-running agenda to turn our race into a spat-upon minority by using any bullshit story they can . (Saint Trayvon)
That does seem to be the agenda. Hopefully, white folks are starting to connect the dots before it gets too late in the game of racial survival.

Old April 25th, 2012 #8
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Scroll to the end of the video @ 1:35 where your friendly nigger anchorboon chides "It is still unclear what Owens said during that dispute", therefore nullifying and downplaying the entire preceding report by basically blaming whitey for surely calling the playful little sambos "the N-werd" !

The jig is up boys. I feel for you southern whities living in these nigrified ghettos where asking a group of ground apes playing nigball in the middle of the street to quiet down is punishable by either great bodily harm or death.

Last edited by H.T.R.; April 25th, 2012 at 09:25 PM.

Old April 25th, 2012 #9
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Woodpecker Mayor infected with the multi-culti virus

The mayor of Mobile, Ala. said Tuesday that the brutal beating of Matthew Owens was not a hate crime, as new details emerge implicating the victim as the instigator.

About 20 African American adults beat Owens into critical condition on Saturday night after an argument between the victim and some kids at a local basketball court, witnesses said.

One person claimed that Owens spewed racial slurs at the group and even pulled out two knives, according to WPMI.

"It was like kitchen knives," witness David Dinkins told the station. "They were long."

Another witness, Lemicka Whisenhunt, quoted Owens as saying "he's going to lynch all the black kids, he hates black niggers, he hates that we moved on this street."

Police aren't saying much about the incident Saturday, but they and mayor Sam Jones said the attack is not being investigated as a hate crime, or even a race issue.

"Wait for the facts as far as we’re concerned right now," Jones told Fox 10. "But, I would caution people to not jump to conclusions right now. This is really very divisive in communities throughout the country, and I don't think we have any reason to be divisive here because I don't see any evidence of that."

He said the fact that one of the attackers allegedly said, "Now that's justice for Trayvon" has been "blown out of proportion."

The February death of Trayvon Martin has received international attention after George Zimmerman allegedly killed the 17-year-old boy in what he said was self defense.

Owens reportedly has a long rap sheet in the area, the station reported. He's been booked on charges of assault, domestic violence, harassment and public intoxication in the past.

No arrests have been made in the attack

Huffingtonpost.com/crime

Old April 25th, 2012 #10
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingWarrior View Post
Another witness, Lemicka Whisenhunt, quoted Owens as saying "he's going to lynch all the black kids, he hates black niggers, he hates that we moved on this street."

Old April 25th, 2012 #11
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

I was shocked to bump into a dark pair of coons in Wal Mart today at lunch, they were walking in my direction and as I turned the corner the female says, "we got to stop arguing and fighting with each other, stick together, we Need to fight WHITE PEOPLE".

She was unconcerned that I was right next to her at that point. I eyeballed the male, who just wanted her to shut up at that point, not wanting any trouble.

But seriously, this is how easy it is to stir them up to action. A few slanted TV news stories and they are ready to go to the mat. It made me realize the gravity of the situation and what will be required to resolve it. It also made me miss my college girlfriend, who was the only female I've ever known that felt comfortable using the word nigger.

Old April 25th, 2012 #12
America First

OTPTT, I read you loud and clear.

Dumb asses galore are every where on the racial issue.

Remember reading the Seattle Times in early 2004, there was a photo of White man laying on the side walk with an oxygen mask on and paramedic's on their knees next to him. The photo of this White had the AT&T Tower building the back ground as the location.

Photo was taken shortly IMO after taking him off the city bus to lay him down, he had a jacket and tie, was age 42 and had two small children if I remember correctly.

This murder was committed at 8 AM and he was on his way to work sitting near the rear bus door, a male Congoid entered the bus through the rear door, and some words were exchanged, and the White man was stabbed and died on the side walk.

The Seattle Times story stated in the story that "a passenger {thought} he heard the White man use a Racial epithet just before he was stabbed at 8 AM.

SEATTLE 2004.

If a retarded Congoid or even loud month 42 year Congoid yelled at teens from his porch, do you idiot's, fool's, Alphabet trolls and etc., think for one moment 20 White's would rush him and beat him, and the media would then talk about his back ground with any thing negative ?

This ship of State hit an Ice Berg-stein long ago, and the lower decks are under water now.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; April 25th, 2012 at 10:39 PM.

Old April 26th, 2012 #13
ernst blofeld

Yes my friends, if you use any racial slur in the presence of law abiding,
innocent and long suffering African Americans they have the right to murder you, or at the very least beat you to within an inch of your racist life.
Do not expect the government, whether local, state or federal to come to your aid. Do not expect the media to report the story in a sympathetic or even impartial manner. Least of all do not expect your fellow Whites to hold one of those candle light vigils in your community for you.

Old April 26th, 2012 #14
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default Comments on this story

"Where are all the people condemning this action? Why isn't the black community speaking out against this? This isn't an isolated incident. Mobs of black people are constantly attacking innocent white bystanders and no action is being taken by police".

"This makes me so upset. I do not believe the woman saying all kinds of trashy insults about Mr. Owens. In fact after the Trayvon martin thing, I don't believe anything about the race issue. Someone please ask the president to respond to this black on white racist beating down - this man didn't shoot - the people were stealing - Someone stand up for white people as I will not ever watch Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson rant about white crimes again".

"So this is yet another black on white crime which will go unpunished while on the flip side, a white using the "N" word is cuase for reaction of one's choosing. It bears repeating, "If I had a family and knew half of them, they would lok like that mob". Barack Obama"

"So sad this isn't getting top headlines in the media. Are there any other whites getting tired of this crap"?

"Wake up people. As you can see, we have a racist president and attorney general. Obviously they believe that it's not a hate crime if blacks attack whites. This is what life has become in America now, whites can be attacked with impunity. Don't forget all the flash mobs of blacks attacking whites last year. Did Obama or Holder say anything about those? This Nov, we must kick out Obama and his race baiting goon, Holder".

"Black people use phantom racism as an excuse to commit crimes and assaults on white people. They've been doing it for years and then when an isolated incident of a white on black assault happens they claim it is a nationwide epidemic and use it as an excuse for failure. Yet, the majority of them grow up in single parent homes because black guys have no sense of responsibility or accountability. Black people will always be poverty stricken because they are accustomed to scraping by and living off of the government or popping out babies hoping they will be good at sports".

"20 Blacks 1 white where is your outrage Mr President"?

Last edited by Donnie in Ohio; April 26th, 2012 at 06:00 AM.

Old April 26th, 2012 #15
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Imagine if it was 20 White guys beating the hell out of a nigger, we here all know how the jewmedia would react,with howls and outrage, which would be on a global scale.

The jew negrofile Bill Maher interviewing posh spook Tavis Smiley, indirectly calls for the niggers to riot in Florida after the Zimmerman trial.

April 26, 2012
Victim’s sister: Mobile, Ala. black-on-white beating sparked by theft, not basketball

The sister of a white Mobile, Alabama man who suffered severe head trauma during a beating by approximately 20 black neighbors on Saturday spoke exclusively to The Daily Caller, saying that the incident started after one of her children witnessed some of the eventual assailants stealing an item from a neighbor’s porch — not, as some media outlets have reported, following a disagreement about a pick-up basketball game in the street.

Ashley Parker, whose brother Matthew Owens is clinging to life after the assault, said Owens was attacked after her 21-year-old daughter witnessed a group of African-American youth moving from yard to yard in the neighborhood and taking something that didn’t belong to them. She told Owens, who confronted the youths.

She “saw one of them take something off a porch,” Parker said, “and that is when Matthew approached them and told them they need to go home.”

The group returned with more than a dozen others, she said, beating Owens with bats, brass knuckles, a chair, a paint can and other objects. The attack left him bloodied and unconscious.

Parker has since reinforced her account about petty theft precipitating the incident, telling the same version of events to a Facebook group that was started to support her brother.

She said she is “scared to death” and plans to move out of the neighborhood this week.

“I don’t feel safe here anymore,” she told TheDC. “My brother is being smeared. … I know how this works now. The victim always ends up the bad guy. I have lost faith in humanity because of this.”

Her children, she said, “witnessed their uncle being beaten half to death. Now my children are afraid. I will not live like this.”

She is also concerned that her home address is being distributed on Twitter.

One man, 44-year-old Terry Rawls, was arrested Wednesday and charged with first-degree assault in the case, WKRG-TV5 in Mobile reported. Deputy Police Chief Lester Hargrove said investigators now believe only four people were involved in the beating, with the rest of the group standing and watching.

In a stunning development on Tuesday, WKRG released raw footage of an African-American woman who lives on the street where the beating occurred exclaiming that Owens, not the mob, was at fault. She yelled her protest in the direction of correspondent Lauren Vargas and her cameraman as they prepared to shoot a news segment.

The woman, who did not identify herself, said that police had to be called “every weekend” because “Mr. Owens was swinging … knives out here in front of these kids.” She also alleged that he was “bipolar” and “he drinks.”

She also accused Owens of being a racist: “The kids’ ball just went up here in his yard,” she yelled, “and he started cussing, like calling them ‘niggers.’ How would you like for your kids to be called ‘niggers’ all the time?”

WKRG reported Wednesday after Rawls’ arrest that he lives in the same house as the woman who accused Owens, on-camera, of being a racist.

It was Parker who told police she heard someone in the group of her brothers’ assailants say after the attack, “Now that’s justice for Trayvon.” Media reports have identified neighbors who corroborated her statement.

The alleged comment refers to the Feb. 26 shooting of 17-year-old Martin in Sanford, Florida. Social justice activists in the black community have complained that Martin’s shooter, a Hispanic man named George Zimmerman, was given special treatment by police. Zimmerman was later arrested, charged with second-degree murder and released on a $150,000 bond.

Parker told TheDC that after Owens yelled at the group of black youths for stealing, he told them to bring their parents over so he could talk to them.

The kids brought their parents, said Parker, and then some.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/26/vi...#ixzz1t9Yorsqc

Last edited by VikingWarrior; April 26th, 2012 at 06:36 AM.

Old April 26th, 2012 #16
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Meher: "If they leave that law on the books its going to happen again... "

Recently I read that Zimmerman worked for something like a mortgage liability management company that sounded like they're in the eviction business to me. That's undoubtedly why he had a concealed weapons permit: That's what they're for-- keeping from getting killed while taking out the trash.

My guess is that his permit didn't limit his carrying a gun to working hours on the job. Neighborhood watch is an observe & report kind of outfit but, hey, if a man's armed, whether it is an off-duty sheriff's deputy, marshal's deputy, ranger, security guard, what have you, that's the whole point.

The danger with what's happening is the continued incremental disarming of the citizenry. Its the right to keep and BEAR arms. A quality handgun in a polymer holster readily available to one's strong hand contrasted with a handgun in a locked container in the back seat and the ammunition somewhere else, like in the trunk of the car, which is what the law claims to require in some jurisdictions, is ridiculous enough. Now the powers that be including the media want to add hesitation based on more fear of the criminal justice system and public opinion. The ability to draw a weapon as quickly as possible in the escalating heat of battle is what "bearing" arms means.

My guess is that we can expect another long hot summer just as Meher predicts. If common sense prevails this will turn around. If not, then there's going to be big trouble.

Old April 27th, 2012 #17
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Unknown White Civil Rights Activist Distributes The Aryan Alternative Newspaper In Mobile Neighborhood Where Matthew Owens Was Assaulted

An unknown White civil rights activist has taken the opportunity to alert the residents of the Mobile, Alabama neighborhood where the black mob assault on Matthew Owens took place to the pro-White perspective. WPMI Channel 15 and the Mobile Press-Register report that early on April 26th, 2012, residents of Delmar Drive awoke to find copies of The Aryan Alternative distributed in their driveways. Some neighbors accuse the distributor of trying to throw gas on the fire and incite racial tensions. More information from local media sources will be available later.

The specific issue was the Spring/Summer 2009 edition, which is also available online via Google Docs or as a PDF file (takes about three minutes to load, but more legible). Although the edition itself is three years old, it is still quite relevant because it predicted much of the racial strife that has emerged during the Obama regime, much of it fueled by Barack Obama and his officials. Just as importantly, an article entitled "White America's Final Warning" identifies who benefits the most behind the scenes from this discord. The Aryan Alternative is no shrinking violet -- it offers robust commentary on racial issues, but without being crude and uncouth.

Because The Aryan Alternative was published under the auspices of the Vanguard News Network, VNN webmaster Alex Linder has been asked if he organized the distribution. On this VNN Forum thread, Linder says he had no prior knowledge of the distribution, but that he doesn't object to it. One commenter to the Press-Register story expresses suspicion that the SPLC may have been behind the distribution (LOL!); TVC15 writes "Follow the money: personally, the first scenario I'd suspect is that someone from a 'hate group' in Montgomery hopped in the car with file copies of some fool's diatribe newspaper and dropped them on the lawn. Good for the bottom line, don't you know". While ludicrous, at least it shows more people are wising up to what the $PLC is really all about.

Other issues of The Aryan Alternative are accessible online via this Vanguard News Network portal. All can be downloaded and distributed.

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...-activist.html

Old April 28th, 2012 #18
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Jungle Creature Terry Rawls Arrested

MOBILE, Alabama -- The man charged in the beating of Matthew Owens on Delmar Drive was released on bail Thursday afternoon, Mobile County Metro Jail records showed.

Terry Rawls, 44, is scheduled for a May 10 court appearance on a charge of first-degree assault, records show. He surrendered to Mobile police on Wednesday; bail was set at $7,500.

Owens, 40, remained in fair condition Thursday at the University of South Alabama Medical Center.

According to witness accounts, a group of people confronted Owens outside a house Saturday evening and beat him with lawn furniture, paint cans and other objects. Police have said that the violence stemmed from an ongoing feud between Owens and Rawls.

The case has been the subject of significant Internet attention because a couple of witnesses reported hearing someone in the crowd tell Owens that it was justice for Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teenager who was shot to death by a neighborhood watch volunteer in Florida.

Witnesses said that Owens’ assailants were black. Owens is white.

Police had arrested only Rawls as of Thursday.

Meanwhile, people living on Delmar Drive awoke to find copies of a neo-Nazi newspaper in front lawns, according to Owens’ sister, Ashley Parker.

Parker told the Press-Register that she plans to move out of the neighborhood. She and her husband purchased their Delmar Drive house about six years ago.

"This was our first house. It’s a beautiful place and it’s a peaceful place. And I hate to leave it, but I can’t live like this," she said.

Owens had lived with Parker and later with a neighbor.

City officials have asked U.S. Attorney Kenyen Brown and the FBI to probe the circumstances of the beating.

Police continued working on the case Thursday. "There are people that we have identified that were on the scene during the incident and we are investigating to see what role they played," said Cpl. Christopher Levy, police spokesman.

An online newspaper reported Thursday that Parker said that her brother confronted a group of youngsters who were going from house to house, throwing a ball into front yards, running to retrieve it and taking things from people’s porches.

She said that her 21-year-old daughter saw one boy take something, told Owens about it and that he approached the children.

Levy said that police had not been told that version of events.

Police have said that the beating involved a small number of "active participants," while others were present and watched.

Levy said Wednesday that Owens had a dispute with neighborhood children who were playing basketball on the street. They told their parents, who were having a large get-together with friends. The beating occurred a few minutes later, he said.

"This is the information that has been revealed to us in the investigation and we have released that," Levy said Thursday. "If anyone has any more information, please call the Police Department."

http://blog.al.com/live/2012/04/terr...in_delmar.html

Old April 28th, 2012 #19
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
An online newspaper reported Thursday that Parker said that her brother confronted a group of youngsters who were going from house to house, throwing a ball into front yards, running to retrieve it and taking things from people’s porches.

She said that her 21-year-old daughter saw one boy take something, told Owens about it and that he approached the children.

Levy said that police had not been told that version of events.

Police have said that the beating involved a small number of "active participants," while others were present and watched.
Ah, dat's our kikes: always downplaying & minimizing when nigger chidrins go aping; always mushroom-clouding on those frog-hair rare instances when Whites retaliate....

Old April 28th, 2012 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkins View Post
I was shocked to bump into a dark pair of coons in Wal Mart today at lunch, they were walking in my direction and as I turned the corner the female says, "we got to stop arguing and fighting with each other, stick together, we Need to fight WHITE PEOPLE".

She was unconcerned that I was right next to her at that point. I eyeballed the male, who just wanted her to shut up at that point, not wanting any trouble.

But seriously, this is how easy it is to stir them up to action. A few slanted TV news stories and they are ready to go to the mat. It made me realize the gravity of the situation and what will be required to resolve it. It also made me miss my college girlfriend, who was the only female I've ever known that felt comfortable using the word nigger.
Yes, it is easy to stir them to action. They are dumb and easily excitable. The media know that. The media want to see whites attacked, beaten, robbed, raped and murdered. They want it. They like it. They enjoy it. It is catnip to them. Do you honestly believe a prosecutor like Nancy Grace didn't know the nigger stripper at Duke was lying?

This is why conservative whining about unfairness and double standards misses the point. Whence the idea media are supposed to be neutral? when they are obviously weapons of war, more dangerous than guns?

Look how destructive the god concept is: it encourages people who might otherwise see a situation for what it is to invest it with adventitious meaning, and to miscontext it. Resulting in passivity, prayer, petitions, where simple counter-action is called for.

Tags
matthew owens

Thread