Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should Donald Pauly be banned or 'tarded?
No, anything goes 4 20.00%
No, Pauly's right, Ed is "as crazy as a shithouse rat" 4 20.00%
Yes, "tard" retard Pauly 7 35.00%
Yes, "tard" retard Pauly or I'm outta here 0 0%
Yes, "ban" Pauly for either being crazy or enemy 5 25.00%
Yes, "ban" Pauly for whatever reason or I'm outta here 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 16th, 2012 #1
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Non-public poll: "Should Donald Pauly be banned or 'tarded?"

That means your responses won't show-up to prevent being targeted for yet more abuse.

It is this pollster's belief that the subject, Donald Pauly, is overbearing and obsessive, has no sense of himself, is deliberately trying to discourage family and friends of Edgar J. Steele, and is making those presumably White nationalists appear even more mean spirited that her enemies do already. Self-appointed moderator Pauly requires that one read each and every post in this thread and the entire trial transcript in order to hold or express an opinion under pain of his abuse. Caveat: Those that leave the Forum or even what has become the forever-GOOGLE-able "Donald Pauly: Edgar J. Steele is Crazy" thread will, of course, be claimed as "good riddance" for having been run-off by Pauly.

Consider the impression this sort of thread gives of the character of White nationalists due to Pauly's behavior not Edgar Steele's behavior. Some have sense enough to know what they don't know-- namely that we don't know what happened. Some consider it possible Steele has been at least abused because, according to Steele's previous writings and bulk e-mailing to Ukranian women ("1400 e-mails" in one batch") he was at least threatening those profiting in one way or another from the Russian/Ukranian bride scam. Consider what the late Prof. William Luther Pierce, Ph.D. (physics) on the power and reach of such organized crime and that those who set the stage for the abuse of our women (rather than those at least pleading their cause) get post-conviction pardons from the President of the United States: http://www.natvan.com/internet-radio/ts/022401.mp3

Last edited by -JC; July 16th, 2012 at 11:36 AM.

Old July 16th, 2012 #2
varg

This isn't news so I moved it out of This Just In and into the more appropriate Nutzpah.

Just so you know, calls for people to be banned does nothing.

I added an ignore button under everyone's posts, give it a try.

Old July 16th, 2012 #3
varg

Why do you have the option for "or I'm outta here" ?

It's almost as if you're trying to influence people to leave in protest over someone you won't simply ignore.

Old July 16th, 2012 #4
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Great Poll!

This is a great poll! This is the first time in quite a while that you have come up with a post that made sense. You failed to mention that Pierce brought in something like four Eastern European girlfriends who many regard as non-White. They didn't have much use for him after they got their green cards.

You should be tarded for your repeated off topic and duplicate posts. For once however, this poll is on topic and perhaps you have seen the error of your ways. It is a shame that you didn't make this vote public like I did on the poll as to whether or not Steele went crazy.

Old July 16th, 2012 #5
-JC

Default Use the ignore button suggestion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
This isn't news so I moved it out of This Just In and into the more appropriate Nutzpah.

Just so you know, calls for people to be banned does nothing.
Quote:

I added an ignore button under everyone's posts, give it a try.

Glad to hear that the VNN Forum isn't a democracy. Here's what was a surprise to me as to what IS a democracy. I recently suggested a friend ask to have the maximum speed limit in his small mountain community be lowered because of children and pets, no sidewalks, and-- in some places-- not even shoulders where one can jump out of the way of oncoming vehicles. So, the County sent-out a traffic "engineer," an East Indian, who performed a "traffic survey" for a couple hours in the middle of the day (not rush hour) on a weekday. Since the average speed driven was about 50 mph, the previously signed limit of 25 mph was raised to 35 mph. Think about it.

I didn't expect any enforcement. I'm just hoping that such surveys stimulate a little common sense if not the posting of actual "Caution" signs. That and hopefully learning how little interest there actually is in this thread after which I'm probably not going to bother reading or posting to it.

Last edited by -JC; July 16th, 2012 at 12:16 PM.

Old July 16th, 2012 #6
-JC

Default It's either one or the other...

Quote:
Why do you have the option for "or I'm outta here" ?

It's almost as if you're trying to influence people to leave in protest over someone you won't simply ignore.

I'm not trying to discourage anyone except Donald Pauly. Feel free to edit the poll or delete it if you find it offensive. I prefer ostensibly benevolent dictatorship to the tyranny of democracy by other than my own people.

Earlier, I posted on the experience of an acquaintance who imported a Ukrainian mail-order bride who left him after she perfected her resident alien status a year later. The man was a jackass and, in his particular case, I don't blame the woman for leaving after she got to know him. That is why the odds are stacked against one who doesn't get to know another before proposing marriage.

Men have their own reasons for wanting to try alternatives to American women however I maintain that women are women and those things that bother American women are going to bother women of relatively similar genetics and environment such that relationship is possible.

Criticizing Dr. Pierce for wanting but failing to find a helpmate for his work is exactly what I would have expected. Let he who is without such sin cast the first stone comes to mind and one wonders at the success of WN in their relationships. Even more so would I wonder at success with women by those obsessed with mocking those apparently at least trying to do good work for one's women such as those reduced to offering themselves as mail-order brides.

Last edited by -JC; July 16th, 2012 at 12:11 PM.

Old July 16th, 2012 #7
-JC

Default Apologies...

I just realized that this sort-of poll was already posted but moved to a lesser-used category: www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=1409862

Old July 16th, 2012 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

I've definitely begun to wonder whether Pauly is being paid by someone to smear WN.

There was a marked change in his behavior at some point in the last two years. It's not explicable by any obvious external happening.

Old July 16th, 2012 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
This is a great poll! This is the first time in quite a while that you have come up with a post that made sense. You failed to mention that Pierce brought in something like four Eastern European girlfriends who many regard as non-White.
I've never seen a single person claim Pierce's gfs weren't white.

On and on you go, it's interesting.

Is someone or some group paying you to smear WN, Mr. Pauly?

Old July 16th, 2012 #10
-JC

Default Israel spends extorted/embezzled U.S. Taxpayer dollars on such...

And don't miss this video that showed-up on the same YouTube page, former U.S. Army War College director of studies, "
Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGR...ayer_embedded#!

Last edited by -JC; July 16th, 2012 at 02:21 PM.

Old July 16th, 2012 #11
America First

http://www.youtube.com/user/zionget

Our friends ? As we have read, learned, and stated a group that plays all sides, an shaves the edges too.

Under handed, sneaky, divisive, weakening, sabotaging, black mailing, demoralizing a people with removing their history, and even murder this is a part of that last 3000 years of history. Blaming the victim, and living in a time where if itz not nailed down you deserve to be robbed from.

Itz so good to have friends who work around the clock seven days a week to keep US thinking correctly with "their" facts and desire to make US right.

Yes they are nutz, organized hyper vicious paranoid control nutz with money and time for US.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 16th, 2012 #12
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Another Poll Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post

Glad to hear that the VNN Forum isn't a democracy. Here's what was a surprise to me as to what IS a democracy. I recently suggested a friend ask to have the maximum speed limit in his small mountain community be lowered because of children and pets, no sidewalks, and-- in some places-- not even shoulders where one can jump out of the way of oncoming vehicles. So, the County sent-out a traffic "engineer," an East Indian, who performed a "traffic survey" for a couple hours in the middle of the day (not rush hour) on a weekday. Since the average speed driven was about 50 mph, the previously signed limit of 25 mph was raised to 35 mph. Think about it.

I didn't expect any enforcement. I'm just hoping that such surveys stimulate a little common sense if not the posting of actual "Caution" signs. That and hopefully learning how little interest there actually is in this thread after which I'm probably not going to bother reading or posting to it.
We need another poll on whether -JC is crazy or not. This is exactly the point that I have made about him repeatedly. This thread is about whether or not I am crazy. He just posts a story about a Dothead engineer raising the speed limit from 25 mph to 35mph in a small American town. -JC may have a slimmer grip on reality than Steele does.

Old July 16th, 2012 #13
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Let's Keep -JC's Thread on Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I've never seen a single person claim Pierce's gfs weren't white.

On and on you go, it's interesting.

Is someone or some group paying you to smear WN, Mr. Pauly?
BTW, If I was being paid, $20,000 wouldn't touch the grief that I have been thru in trying to get Steele out of prison.

Griffin's authorized biography of Pierce deals with this in more detail. As far as I know, Albanians are not considered White and as well as several nearby countries. Scholars do differ on this. Most scholars say that Ukranians are White although there is some dispute on that. I am not an expert on this matter. My point was that both Steele and Pierce were dabbling in Eastern European girlfriends.

Steele is considered so insignificant by the ADL that they haven't even updated his hate page in over 21 months, see http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/steele.asp . Even the Poverty Pimp has not updated Steele's hate page in over two years see http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...s/edgar-steele . Of course I am not considered to be as important as Steele. My hate page has not been updated in six years, see http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ists?page=0,15 .

The brave keyboard warriors who attack me while hiding behind screen names do not impress me. They are the handmaidens of the Jews.

Old July 16th, 2012 #14
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Shekel Disclosure

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Israel is paying internet workers to manipulate online content - YouTube

And don't miss this video that showed-up on the same YouTube page, former U.S. Army War College director of studies, "
Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVKGR...ayer_embedded#!

How many shekels do you get for each one of your posts? Inquiring minds want to know.

Old July 16th, 2012 #15
-JC

Default Archived...

7.16.2012 @ 2146

Quote:
Originally Posted by donald e. Pauly View Post
btw, if i was being paid, $20,000 wouldn't touch the grief that i have been thru in trying to get steele out of prison.

Griffin's authorized biography of pierce deals with this in more detail. As far as i know, albanians are not considered white and as well as several nearby countries. Scholars do differ on this. Most scholars say that ukranians are white although there is some dispute on that. I am not an expert on this matter. My point was that both steele and pierce were dabbling in eastern european girlfriends.

Steele is considered so insignificant by the adl that they haven't even updated his hate page in over 21 months, see http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/steele.asp . Even the poverty pimp has not updated steele's hate page in over two years see http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...s/edgar-steele . Of course i am not considered to be as important as steele. My hate page has not been updated in six years, see http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ists?page=0,15 .

The brave keyboard warriors who attack me while hiding behind screen names do not impress me. They are the handmaidens of the jews.

Old July 16th, 2012 #16
-JC

Default You will notice that Pauly failed to traverse in response to Mr. Linder's question...

Instead he demurs.

The Ukraine is a nation like America rather than an ethnicity primarily and I can say with certainty from experience that the majority are of unquestionable White appearance. WIKIPEDIA is not a good source for such subjects for obvious reasons: Eastern European Jews like to confuse such discussions however most Eastern Europeans are White-appearing. After WW 2, a maternal uncle brought home a Polish Jew "war bride," who was obviously a Jew, and he had ended-up relocating a thousand miles because he was rejected by family and former friends and wasn't able to get work in the small town in which he grew-up.

Old almanacs do a somewhat better job on ethnicity for the layman, e.g., "Ukrainian 77.8%, Russian 17.3%, Belorussian 0.6%, Moldovan 0.5%, Crimean Tatar 0.5%, Bulgarian 0.4%, Hungarian 0.3%, Romanian 0.3%, Polish 0.3%, Jewish 0.2%, other 1.8% (2001)," indicating they are in better shape than America. However, many so called Ukrainians are of "German" extraction and, when one consults the same almanac of Germany, here's what one finds: "German 91.5%, Turkish 2.4%, Italian 0.7%, Greek 0.4%, Polish 0.4%, other 4.6%"

Bold type for emphasis is mine. -JC

Quote:
BTW, If I was [sic] being paid, $20,000 wouldn't touch the grief that I have been thru in trying to get Steele out of prison.

Griffin's authorized biography of Pierce deals with this in more detail. As far as I know, Albanians are not considered White and as well as several nearby countries. Scholars do differ on this. Most scholars say that Ukranians [sic] are White although there is some dispute on that. I am not an expert on this matter. My point was that both Steele and Pierce were dabbling in Eastern European girlfriends.

Steele is considered so insignificant by the ADL that they haven't even updated his hate page in over 21 months, see http://www.adl.org/learn/ext_us/steele.asp . Even the Poverty Pimp has not updated Steele's hate page in over two years see http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...s/edgar-steele . Of course I am not considered to be as important as Steele. My hate page has not been updated in six years, see http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...ists?page=0,15 .

The brave keyboard warriors who attack me while hiding behind screen names do not impress me. They are the handmaidens of the Jews.

Last edited by -JC; July 16th, 2012 at 10:25 PM.

Old July 16th, 2012 #17
-JC

Default Attempting to disparage Dr. William Pierce...

Quote:
...Griffin's authorized biography of Pierce deals with this in more detail. As far as I know, Albanians are not considered White and as well as several nearby countries. Scholars do differ on this. Most scholars say that Ukranians [sic] are White although there is some dispute on that. I am not an expert on this matter. My point was that both Steele and Pierce were dabbling in Eastern European girlfriends.

[Not sure what Albania has to do with discussion of Dr. Pierce's wives/"girlfriends;" my guess is that it is simply libel by
innuendo. My apologies for the less-than-original formatting but I've been busy with more pressing matters]
The Fame of a Dead Man’s Deeds: An Up-Close Portrait of White Nationalist William Pierce, By Robert S. Griffin (2001)

… While at Caltech, Pierce met an undergraduate student by the name of
Patricia Jones and fell in love. He and Patricia were married in California in 1957 when Pierce was at Jet Propulsion Laboratory. Patricia's field was mathematics. She received a masters degree in mathematics at Oregon State after she and Pierce moved to Oregon when he joined the OSU faculty. When the Pierces moved to Connecticut in 1965, Patricia taught math to General Dynamics employees.

Pierce had decided to leave the
faculty at Oregon State to take a job as a senior research scientist at Pratt & Whitney Advanced Materials Research and Development Laboratory in North Haven, Connecticut. He told me that the money was better at Pratt & Whitney and that he wanted to finance the writing he planned to do --at this point he had a book in mind— in the areas of culture and politics which had come to take a central place in his life. He said that he realized that the direction his thinking was taking him would in all likelihood rule out conventional publishing outlets and that he needed to get himself into a position to be able to finance the publication and distribution of his writings himself. For that he would need more money than he was making at Oregon State. People with his science background could make two or three times more in private industry than what universities were paying at that time.

The Pierces spent a year in Connecticut and then moved to the
Washington, D.C. area when Pierce left the field of science to take up the race-centered work that he has pursued ever since. Patricia joined the math faculty at Mary Washington University in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Pierce's marriage ended in divorce in 1982 after twenty-five years...

There have been four marriages for Pierce since his divorce from Patricia. Pierce is very self-conscious about his five marriages. When I asked him to tell me the dates of his marriages and to say a bit about each of the women he married, he looked distressed and said, "You aren't going to go into all my marriages are you?" I said that the book I had in mind was primarily about his ideas and public life, but that it was also about 38 him and the interplay of the public and the personal, and that his marriages were a part of that. He was silent a second or two and then went down the list.

First, there was his marriage to Elizabeth Prostel in 1982, the same
year of his divorce from Patricia. Pierce describes Elizabeth as a woman who worked in the National Alliance office he had set up in Arlington, Virginia just outside Washington. This marriage lasted for three years, breaking up when Pierce moved his operations to West Virginia. Pierce told me that Elizabeth balked at moving to "such a wild area, with no running water and so on." After his divorce from Elizabeth, Pierce told me he started "playing the personals columns." He said he put ads in Washington, D.C.-area publications and would travel the two hundred miles from West Virginia to meet the women he would contact in this way. One of the woman he met in this fashion was newly-arrived to this country from Hungary. Her name was Olga Skerlecz.

Olga lived in Connecticut, and Pierce drove there
to meet her. Pierce described Olga as a musician and told me that she is related to Baron Ivan Skerlecz, a prominent Hungarian political figure in the early part of this century who at one point was Banus (governor) of Croatia. 3 Pierce and Olga hit it off, and they were married in 1986. This marriage--number three—lasted until 1990. Olga left Pierce and West Virginia for "greener pastures in California." Pierce says he doesn't know where Olga is now.

Since Olga departed, there have been two more Eastern European
wives. Pierce says he is attracted to Eastern European women. They are more feminine than American women, he says. They don't see it as demeaning to assume what he calls the woman's role in marriage, which is homemaker. They don't look down at the idea of trying to please a man. He says he finds them warmer and less neurotic than the women he dated after the breakup of his first marriage. Pierce says American women by and large are too spoiled, too soft. They have inflated material expectations and they don't take to frugality, and they can't deal with sacrifice and hardship well enough.

Wife number four was, like Olga, Hungarian. Her first name was
Zsuzsannah--Sue for short. Pierce says he can't remember her last name. He and Sue were married in early 1991, less than a year after his marriage with Olga ended. Pierce wastes no time between marriages. A video of Sue and Pierce together from early 1996 shows her to be a stunningly attractive, slim, dark-haired woman in her early- to mid-thirties. Pierce told me he met Sue through an ad he placed in a Hungarian women's magazine.

He was very impressed with both the number and the
caliber of people who answered his ad. There were university professors and medical doctors and engineers, Pierce noted. And these were 39 attractive women too, he said. Sue had been a teacher in a technical high school before she came to this country to be with Pierce. Sue left for Florida in mid- 1996 and has remarried. Pierce said that she finally got fed up with living in a broken-down mobile home and with the seventeen-year-old car he was driving. (It has since been replaced by a late-model white Chevrolet Blazer donated by a National Alliance member.)

And now there is Irena, who is also Eastern European, although not
Hungarian like Olga and Sue. I assume Pierce met her in the same way he met Sue, through an ad in a European publication. Irena came to West Virginia in mid-1997, and a month later she and Pierce were married. Pierce told me that Irena had been married for seventeen years to an actor in her native country who primarily did stage work. Irena had worked as an art teacher for twenty-five years before she came to this country. Her unframed watercolors are tacked up around the Pierces' mobile home, and she has painted designs on its windows. She mentioned to me that "Bill" (I was always taken by Irena's reference to Pierce as "Bill"; it was the only times I have ever heard him referred to as anything but "Dr. Pierce") doesn't want her to teach art in this country or attempt to sell her pictures here. He wants her to concentrate on her domestic responsibilities... The times I ate with the two of them, Irena prepared elaborate and hearty meals complete with desserts. She said people in her country take time with meals. They don't throw things together as she imagines most Americans do. I was taken by the fact that a glass of sugary Coke accompanied every meal at the Pierces'. It seemed incongruous somehow. I never asked about it. I suppose Pierce wants it. As I think back on it, I can't remember whether Irena drank the Coke or not. The dinner table in the Pierce's low-ceilinged trailer has a lace table cloth. Irena expressed concern that the cats had torn it. Irena showed me pictures of her art students back in her native country, who looked to me to be between the ages of seven and twelve. She said that she misses them very much, and that they have sent her letters, a gesture that meant so much to her. She also showed me photos of

her family and spoke of how close she is to a grown niece, an aspiring
actress who looked to me to be in her mid-twenties. Irena has no children of her own. She showed me a picture of where she lived before she came to this country. It was in the second floor of her parents' home. She occupied half, and her brother had the other half. From the outside, her former home looked to be a large-enough and well-kept-up place. It was quite nice, actually. Irena played me some recorded traditional music from her country. I was taken by the fact that one of the songs was the melody of a hit song called "Hernando's Hideaway" from a Broadway musical of years ago. Evidently the composers of the Broadway score had, shall we say, adopted the traditional melody of this Eastern European country and used it for their own purposes. I noted that fact to Irena, but with her as-yet limited English she had difficulty understanding me, and Pierce, in English--I assume he doesn't speak her native language—attempted to explain to her what I was trying to say. I'm not sure she ever quite got my point. Irena had not been back to her home country since she had come to the United States to marry Pierce, a little over a year at the time I was there. I asked her whether she planned any visits to see her family, but, if I understood her reply accurately, her status in the United States-- she didn't as yet have a green card--did not permit it. Several times, I heard her express concern to Pierce about whether she was "legal" and would b e able to stay in this country. While I was in West Virginia, Pierce drove her to the town of Elkins, about ninety miles away, to complete some paperwork around her status in this country. I had always assumed that if someone married an American citizen they automatically became a citizen, but that evidently isn't the case. Just about the only time Irena gets out is for trips to Hillsboro with Pierce in the Blazer to get the mail. He calls her on an intercom to let her know that it is time to leave, and she walks down the mountain to meet him. She is very concerned about security and always takes her pistol along on the ride. As far as I know, Irena doesn't drive. The only other times she was off the property that I knew about the month I was there was for the resident status paperwork and when Pierce drove her to Elkins for new glasses. Pierce told me that on Sundays Irena wants to go to the town of Lewisburg, about forty miles away, to shop and see a film, and that he sees it as an imposition on his work but that sometimes he takes the time to go. However, I didn't notice them do that while I was there. After my first dinner at the Pierces', Irena said to me as I was leaving, "Thank you so much for coming. I am so lonely." Pierce was standing close and heard that, and I assume it made him uncomfortable. He is a very formal and private man, and my impression is that it is important to him to maintain appearances.41 As for the relationship between the two of them, Pierce is somewhat sharp and condescending to Irena at times, and removed at other times. But then again there is an affection between the two of them and a playfulness. He's sort of mock-gruff, and she's light and teasing, and they have fun. And Pierce is very protective of Irena. From Pierce's side I imagine that he feels cut off at times. Irena doesn't strike me as a political person, and she really can't respond or contribute to his ideas or projects. In fact Irena' s limited English makes it difficult as a practical matter to have an in-depth conversation with her about anything. Pierce told me that he can't live alone. He needs a woman's warmth, sympathy, and softness, he told me. He said he will do combat in the world but he needs to come home to a woman. He told me how lonely he was in West Virginia before Olga came and then again when she left and before Sue came, and then again when Sue left…

Last edited by -JC; July 18th, 2012 at 06:01 AM.

Old July 17th, 2012 #18
Crowe

Quote:
You failed to mention that Pierce brought in something like four Eastern European girlfriends who many regard as non-White.
You know, I'm all for exposing WN leaders if they are crooked or hypocrites, but you goddamn better well have some facts to back it up. Or risk looking like an agent provocateur. Which is exactly what I think you are.

Old July 17th, 2012 #19
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Men are free to state the lowest opinions of their fellows, while stated as such, and not as facts. When a man crosses the line separating the two he usually risks a defamation of character suit. And safely to say, if I may, the epic abandon in lying framed as 'fact' is a legal license our Rabbi Pauly would never take with a free Edgar J. Steele.

And that's a fact.

Cowards gonna cower.

Old July 17th, 2012 #20
-JC

Default Well, this explains SOME of it...

Donald E. Pauly: "Most of my time has been spent on getting our new website ready to start collecting donations to get Steele out of prison. We will be looking for a psychiatrist and specialized lawyer... [and] $100 thousand"

More revealing posts at http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=143753 - poll will close July 21st, 2012 @ 0730. Please stop by and let us know you're out there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly [IMG]file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CJ%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_image001.gif[/IMG]
Most of my time has been spent on getting our new website ready to start collecting donations to get Steele out of prison. We will be looking for a psychiatrist and specialized lawyer. The project is far more difficult now that he has been convicted and is in prison. It could have been done for $1,000 before he was tried. It could cost $100,000 now.
[From http://206.41.127.17/showthread.php?p=1411138#post1411138]

Last edited by -JC; July 17th, 2012 at 08:22 AM.

Thread