Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Will pledge to deJew your life by getting rid of TV?
Yes I will unsubscribe cable/statellite altogether and not watch TV at all. 45 40.54%
Yes, by going to the minimum or getting rid of cable/satellite, and avoiding TV watching as much as possible. 42 37.84%
No, but I will think about it. I have reasons why not. (please describe) 18 16.22%
No, I am already enslaved to the One-Eyed-Jew "TV" and now my brain is mush. 6 5.41%
Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 27th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default Anti-TV poll and pledge

I want to know who will join me in de-Jewing their life by limiting or getting rid of TV in their house.

I have done this to some extent-- we went from a big cable package to no cable for two years, and then just the minimum consisting of about ten local channels. I am still pushing to get rid of it altogether.

TV for DVDs/ videos only does not count. Sitting in front of whatever anti-cultural, mind-numbing corrupting poison the Jewish TV producers and managers stuff down your brain feeding tube like a person in a coma is the major evil we're trying to avoid.

Vote in the poll-- NOT a blind poll-- and pledge to improve your home and de-Jew your life!

"The TV is the gas chamber of the White man's mind-- Alex Linder"

Old July 27th, 2005 #2
Rob Roy MacGregor

My Tel-Aviv-Vision was killed three years ago.

Tolerance is how far a mechanical part can deviate from the
norm before it screws up the entire machine.
– Any Mechanic

The Jews hate us because of our FREEDOM!

Holocaust® is a registered trademark of "G-d's chosen" predestined to "Rule the Earth".
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Old July 27th, 2005 #3
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

You need to add an option. My life is already teevee-free and has been for years!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I want to know who will join me in de-Jewing their life by limiting or getting rid of TV in their house.

I have done this to some extent-- we went from a big cable package to no cable for two years, and then just the minimum consisting of about ten local channels. I am still pushing to get rid of it altogether.

TV for DVDs/ videos only does not count. Sitting in front of whatever anti-cultural, mind-numbing corrupting poison the Jewish TV producers and managers stuff down your brain feeding tube like a person in a coma is the major evil we're trying to avoid.

Vote in the poll-- NOT a blind poll-- and pledge to improve your home and de-Jew your life!

"The TV is the gas chamber of the White man's mind-- Alex Linder"

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old July 27th, 2005 #4
_DC_

I want to keep up with what people around me are watching, both for social reasons and for better adapting my propagandizing to what they're seeing. But primarily, though it may be shocking to hear, there are movies and some shows that I like to watch.

Old July 27th, 2005 #5
Frank Gunn

I ditched DSS about 2 years ago. I now have whatever I can pick up on antenna, and that's only about 2 hours/week.

Old July 27th, 2005 #6
Sean Martin

I will keep my television but I tend to avoid Jewish programming such as sitcoms. I like the cooking channel, and HGTV, which helps me in my job as it allows me to keep up with the latest trends in home design. However I still try to encourage people to take the 50’s non-trend style as it is making a huge comeback. Another channel I like is RFDTV rural programming, and features all white people doing things like farming and going to tractor shows. Americana at it’s best.

My parents like KET (Kentucky Educational Television) which showcases rural Kentucky and the local news. Dad likes Animal Planet, which has good veterinary programs, and mom likes black and white Gene Autry westerns and such.

There is some good programming if you know where to look. The key is to stay away from sitcoms and network television. Stick to Turner Classic Movies for your movie fix and educational programs. Positive educational programs are better than watching the latest DVD flick from your local blockbuster.

Old July 27th, 2005 #7
MOMUS
Doubts the official story

Got rid of it in September of 2001. I sometimes glance at the one-eyed jew in the breakroom at work and catch some of the trash and lies.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

Old July 27th, 2005 #8
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

I like Little house on the Prairie which is on a lot, and also some of the forensic and other crime type shows on Court TV, but that is mostly about all I watch.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 28th, 2005 #9
Georgie

I haven't turned on my television for the past 3-4 months. Time just goes by so fast when you're doing more healthy activities.

Get rid of cable/satellite but don't get rid of your television/dvd/vcr (whatever). The reason for that is because you can watch good documentary videos on that from all sorts of different people. Unless of course you download the movies on to your computer and watch them there.

You may be surprised at the dangers of television. If anyone is interested, I have about a 44 minute audio file that talks about these dangers. It's about 5mb so even people with slow connections can download it. PM me, email me, whatever, and provide me your email and I'll email it to you or send it to you some other way.

Last edited by Georgie; July 28th, 2005 at 12:20 AM.

Old July 28th, 2005 #10
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

I'm cured of the plastic jew. It's just a lifeless box that I use for occasional movies or PS2 games of my choice. But most of the time it just sits there, stewing in it's uselessness, gathering dust, washing no brains, doing no harm.

Silly little jew-tool. I control IT. It DOES NOT control me.

I feel a little like Alex must have felt after his psychiatric treatments in A Clockwork Orange. That is, cured.

Kill your TV. Before it kills your white mind.

Old July 28th, 2005 #11
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I will keep my television but I tend to avoid Jewish programming such as sitcoms. .
Have you ever heard the important dictum of Marshall McLughan, that "the medium is the message?" TV is socially isolating and it deactivates your cerebral cortex in favor of reptillian "watching" of the flickering images. Liberate yourself!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin
I like the cooking channel, and HGTV, which helps me in my job as it allows me to keep up with the latest trends in home design. However I still try to encourage people to take the 50’s non-trend style as it is making a huge comeback. Another channel I like is RFDTV rural programming, and features all white people doing things like farming and going to tractor shows. Americana at it’s best. My parents like KET (Kentucky Educational Television) which showcases rural Kentucky and the local news. Dad likes Animal Planet, which has good veterinary programs, and mom likes black and white Gene Autry westerns and such. ...Stick to Turner Classic Movies for your movie fix and educational programs. Positive educational programs are better than watching the latest DVD flick from your local blockbuster.
Sean you obviously have the expanded cable package. That's got to be at least $50 a month in the pockets of the Jews. $600 a year. How about you JEW the JEWS, like I do, and keep it down to the minimum package which is about $10 depending on your location? $120 a year-- nearly a $500 savings?

Old July 28th, 2005 #12
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
I'm cured of the plastic jew. It's just a lifeless box that I use for occasional movies or PS2 games of my choice. But most of the time it just sits there, stewing in it's uselessness, gathering dust, washing no brains, doing no harm.

Silly little jew-tool. I control IT. It DOES NOT control me.

I feel a little like Alex must have felt after his psychiatric treatments in A Clockwork Orange. That is, cured.

Kill your TV. Before it kills your white mind.
Good for you! Be carefull of the video games, they can have the same effect.

Old July 28th, 2005 #13
Pixi
resident psycho

I pay for cable internet, but not cable TV. I still watch it sometimes when I'm at my parents' house, and mostly only Comedy Central. My father watches mostly sports channels along with the Discovery Channel and the History Channel, while my mother is positively addicted to the Shit Channel (er, I mean Lifetime).

Old July 28th, 2005 #14
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Same as Momus, Georgie and Pixi. Strange thing is I cancelled cable a few years ago (in 2002 I think) but the signal is still there.

It's really weird to visit family and find them watching TV the whole evening. TV is an addictive and dangerous drug.

Old July 28th, 2005 #15
Sean Martin

We have the most basic package with the exception of the local channels. Where I live in a boxed in Area there is no hope of getting local channels with an antenna.

We watch about 5 channels and that is how the Jews get you. You have to purchase 200 slop channels to get the 5 decent channels. That is why I advocate a per channel buy. We should be allowed to select the channels we want and pay only for those channels.

But one is needed for my business, even with the added cost it keeps me ahead and the price of books would surpass the television price. Also RFDTV is good white programming.

With that said it was only in the past week or so I got my Television back as it was out for 2 months and a while back I went for about 2 years without turning the television on. So I can live with it or without it. However if it is going to be there (I don’t pay the cable bill) I use it, if it is not there I don’t bother with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Sean you obviously have the expanded cable package. That's got to be at least $50 a month in the pockets of the Jews. $600 a year. How about you JEW the JEWS, like I do, and keep it down to the minimum package which is about $10 depending on your location? $120 a year-- nearly a $500 savings?
"Top Ten O.J. Simpson Excuses For Stealing Direct TV"

. For some reason, cable guy is afraid to come to the house.
. Spends a lot of time watching television now that it's too hot to go out and kill.
. Figured "real killers" might show up on one of them great premium movie channels

http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latesho...20050727.shtml

Old July 28th, 2005 #16
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Same as Momus, Georgie and Pixi. Strange thing is I cancelled cable a few years ago (in 2002 I think) but the signal is still there.

It's really weird to visit family and find them watching TV the whole evening. TV is an addictive and dangerous drug.
Indeed. It is very odd but I start to get sick when I turn on the television. Not only that but I literally start feeling sort of ...stupid. I know that sounds odd but once you become aware of whats really going on, the brainwashing and hypnoticism of television becomes quite obvious. Atleast that is how I react to it.

Old July 29th, 2005 #17
Whirlwind

Still watch news on the 2 channels we get without cable. Not every day though. Invariably raises my blood pressure, listening to their lies. But I want to know what their lies are, so as to give others the ungarbled message. My family does not enjoy me watching the news. They still have a few shows they watch. And it is just as others here have mentioned. They appear as if in a trance. Conversation dies almost instantly. Because of my constant harping, they have become members of the library, and spend a good bit of time reading.
I have noticed even dogs and cats will watch tv. Probably because of what A.E. mentioned, the flickering image- something always in motion.

Old July 29th, 2005 #18
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Lightbulb

Unfortunately, I have a wife who likes to watch those "home improvement" shows. As for myself, I like to watch the news and nature shows....some stuff from the Discovery Network.

I'm in control of the television. I get pissed when its turned on for no reason.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old July 29th, 2005 #19
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Quote:
A federal judge has ordered former football star OJ Simpson to pay 25-thousand dollars in damages for pirating satellite television signals from DirecTV.
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=16711

The jews don't want anyone to get the jewdrug for free.

This conviction is strange. If a jew holds a letter in front of me and I read it, the jew shouldn't be legally able to sue me for "stealing" the letter. If those TV companies don't want others to look at their programs, they shouldn't broadcast their signals to those other people's places.

Old July 29th, 2005 #20
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

I gave up on cable TV in September ‘04
Haven’t missed it

But the same company still gets my money for internet service

Thread