Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 15th, 2005 #1
Darth_Revan

Default Why doesn't the media go after rappers like they do Prussian Blue?

Prussian Blue is pretty tame compared to Black music, so why then does the media only focus on white artists, and white "racists".

The following is a rap song I heard blarring in my neighborhood.

::Warning:: It is very graphic. Now tell me this kind of darn doesn't make you sick! I want to say sorry for the mods, but profanity is part of the point.::

Brotha Lynch. "Baby Killer"

You better pray
When you see me put that nine up in that p-u-s-s-y, ho
Cock it back slow
Rock it back and forth, wait for the nut, then let my trigger go
Boom!
P-u-s-s-y-guts all over the room
If you ain’t seen it,
Then you’re fiendin’
For the meanin’
Of that nigga of doom
2 inches in and, uh, 4 inches out
You back that nigga that pack that gat
And hit that indo-sack
It’s like that
Cannabis sativa, uh, got me stuck on stump, fool
All it take is a way, a fat, green-bud blunt and a stunt
Cause it’s that nigga that work ’em nigga deep
And block creep
And witness murder, baby, kill a seed
Once it’ll make you vomit
Guts in a mama’s baby, nuts in a bottle, maybe it’s common
Biatches keep f-u-c-k-I-n’ and suckin’ and keepin’ it comin’
With they drama. pop! it’s baby killa season
Put 6 in the clip, put it up that clit
And watch them baby’s brains
Drip out that fetus
Bleed, it’s that nigga that kill ’em
I’ll fill ’em all full for that sicc reason
Season of da siccness broodin’, got me trippin’ for no reason

Guess what daddy’s bringin’ home for supper
Nigga nuts and guts and slabs of human meat, m-o-t-h-e-r-f-u-c-k-e-r
Now eat! cause daddy’s workin’ hard for you, real, huh?
Killas run around everyday that’s why I’m hard for you, nigga!
Now eat!

As I creep, picture every human that I seek
Slabs of human meat
Cause my kids gotta eat
I lives kinda deep, dark, up in tha cut
Where niggas load nines, and barrel-darn a slut
Nigga, what? you ain’t even seen me in my prime
Eatin’ baby brains, baby veins, baby spines
I know they be cryin’ when I’m cuttin’ off the neck
I’m peelin’ off the skin for some bacon-fried croquettes
Baby villain spine, that baby-killin’ mind
A fifth-pound of gin cause I know I’m doin’ time
So catch me now before I do my next crime
My kids’ gotta eat, somebody’s baby’s on the line, nigga

Now eat! cause daddy’s workin’ hard for you, real, huh?
Now eat!

Get ready for the nigga darn
That siccer-than-sicc gut ripgut
Pick-a-vic-up, darn ’em up with a couple of nine-milla slugs
And put ’em on the ground. murder toll. buck buck!
Slugs to the womb
Guts all over the room
That legion of doom
That s to the i-c-x
With a locc and a tech for the throat
And a neck full of gunsmoke it up, locc
One for the nigga who kills them infants and senses
Then this time, I hit ’em with a nine-millimeter, meter
Now let’s pick up me f-u-c-k-I-n’ up your skin
Never knew nigga-meat cooked so thin!
So I pack me a nine-milla gat
And creep in the back of the ’lac
With a sack of the indo

Now eat! cause daddy’s workin’ hard for you nigga
Now eat!

That’s right. once upon a time
A nigga that hella sicc up in the skids
With a lie for the snitch
As a victim’s stoned, sayin’ I’ll be bones to the kitty clits
They’re a baby ditch to the mastermind
Nine-millimeter shells, they’re blind!
Devils made a pact to darn with match-to-heat, it’s one of a kind
Low enough to the darn got hella deep that I had to patch it
To a soul who had the heart to put his mama in a casket
Who could it be?
Or can he be
Locked up in the county
Cause the bounty
Finally found a nigga like me?
X-to-the-r-to-the-a-i-d-e-d
L-o-c
What’s up, my nigga?
Pull this trigger
And take my m-u-t-h-a-f-u-c-k-I-n’ legacy
But watch your back. niggas be claimin’ that they sicc
But really don’t know which way to go when they be smokin’ up with my
Lunatic
S-h-I-I-I-I-t, have you ever seen your mama’s cock? (yeah!)
Have you even seen a body drop? (yeah!)
Have you even loaded up your glock?
Well, I could gives a darn cause even then, nigga, you not my nigga
From that 24 God in black
That’s doin’ time
For shootin’ shadows up in the dark
And tryin’ to bite before he bark
And when his heart stops
From the metal blue blocks up in the cut
They try to lynch my m-u-t-h-a-f-u-c-k-a to make some dice up out his nuts
And what the darn goes thru my nigga’s mind up in his cell?
That 24 deep, no sleep, much stress, nigga. nigga must be livin’ up in
H-e-l-l
And here I am, same m-u-t-h-a-f-u-c-k-a that got my nigga sicc
Tryin’ to kill myself but slippin’ more deeper into the siccness darn

Nigga nuts and guts and slabs of human meat, muthadarna
Now eat! cause daddy’s workin’ hard for you nigga
Now eat!

Old December 17th, 2005 #2
E. RacismII

Very suspicious that a guy who just happened to hear it blarring can quote that much word for word.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Revan
Prussian Blue is pretty tame compared to Black music, so why then does the media only focus on white artists, and white "racists".

The following is a rap song I heard blarring in my neighborhood.

::Warning:: It is very graphic. Now tell me this kind of darn doesn't make you sick! I want to say sorry for the mods, but profanity is part of the point.::

Brotha Lynch. "Baby Killer"

You better pray...

Old December 17th, 2005 #3
Chain

Quote:
Originally Posted by E. RacismII
Very suspicious that a guy who just happened to hear it blarring can quote that much word for word.
Obviously, he looked it up online after hearing it. Wake up.

Old December 17th, 2005 #4
Sean Martin

If you can remember 5 words in a row you just go to google and type them in then lyrics and it will give you the lyrics to the entire song.

Quote:

Other than that, I really don’t think Prussian Blue or even Grinded Nig is as violent towards Negroes as the common “gansta rap” tribal beat you hear blaring. When I was in high school the rap songs were so violent towards Negroes that they could have actually been sung (or rapped) by hate filled racist bands.

Blacks are really more self loathing as the Jews are, that is why they seek to condition us to the same mentality.

Old December 17th, 2005 #5
Cowan Huberty

Simple..The KIKES own the niggers and make money off their bullshit. Prussian Blue doesn't have a Gordon Salwitz or Irwin Rosenstein as a manager or producer.

White Power!

Old December 17th, 2005 #6
Chain

Cause Lynx and Lamb are talking about their bleeding for White people and Bob Mathews' heroism, whereas niggers are talking about beating the shit out of their brainwashed White whores and telling them to get their bitch asses back onto the streets and bring more jack back to da crib.

It's real simple. Just hard to believe until you just simply accept it for what it is and react accordingly.

In the Jooz' perfect world, Lynx and Lamb would become the niggers' White Barbie Doll whores. And the whole Mau Mauing world could then sing in "per-fect har-mon-ey" (sic).

Old December 17th, 2005 #7
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Lethal Garbage

The niggers are seriously disturbed. They could give the Uruk-Hai of Middle Earth a run for their money in sheer mindless hate and unquenchable savagery. Niggers are, among other things, complete lowlifes. Evolution's little failures who fell by the wayside. I'm just a white man living his life on this planet but to me niggers represent the dark side of life's grand plan. They are simply unjustifiable from an intelligent standpoint, which is why I deny intelligent design. No god thought up and created roaches, centipedes, stink bugs and the myriad other six legged crawling vermin, and no god thought up and created niggers. And when I mean niggers, I'm talking about the sort of scum who come up with lyrics we are talking about.

The niggers need to feel the sting of the whip again and feel the heavy clink of the chains. That or a fast boat back to Africa. Preferably the latter, and soon. Black males 30 and under, who are 3% of the population, commit 68% of the violent crime in this country. And it has nothing to do with police discrimination. They are a societal cancer.

Old December 17th, 2005 #8
Darth_Revan

I looked it up online after hearing it played really loud in my neighborhood. Rap is just loud, ignorant, Rhythmic talking. It isn’t hard to memorize a few words and then cut and paste from a song lyric site. You seem to have a problem with me, so get over it.

Quote:

Old December 18th, 2005 #9
Action Alert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
The niggers need to feel the sting of the whip again and feel the heavy clink of the chains. That or a fast boat back to Africa. Preferably the latter, and soon. Black males 30 and under, who are 3% of the population, commit 68% of the violent crime in this country. And it has nothing to do with police discrimination. They are a societal cancer.
I have known this for a long time, The Rhodesians knew it, The Boers knew it, American slave owners knew it. Societal cancer? More like some wild animal beast that can't be trained, but can be kept under control with strict measures and superstisious fear. If riots were put down with massive measures JUST ONCE, those niggers would behave much better for awhile. They will push this thing as far as we will let them. One day we will have to say ENOUGH or be slaughtered wholesale. Let me tell you something else you already know!

Old December 18th, 2005 #10
E. RacismII

Quit the paranoia Darth. It just sounded weird, cause I listen to rap and even I have never heard of it. Definitely nothing they play on the radio.

But then if something offends me that much, I dont go "memorize" the lyrics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Revan
I looked it up online after hearing it played really loud in my neighborhood. Rap is just loud, ignorant, Rhythmic talking. It isn’t hard to memorize a few words and then cut and paste from a song lyric site. You seem to have a problem with me, so get over it.

Old December 18th, 2005 #11
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
The niggers need to feel the sting of the whip again and feel the heavy clink of the chains. That or a fast boat back to Africa. Preferably the latter, and soon.
I will have to say sir, your sound effects are all off, waht we need to hear is the release of a trap door, the wet snap, and the creaking of the rope in the wind.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 18th, 2005 #12
Cowan Huberty

Quote:
cause I listen to rap
No shit! A nigger loving Kike like you listening to nigger noise there's a real shock

White Power!

Old December 18th, 2005 #13
Chain

Quote:
Quit the paranoia Darth. It just sounded weird, cause I listen to rap and even I have never heard of it. Definitely nothing they play on the radio.

But then if something offends me that much, I dont go "memorize" the lyrics.
The guy said he looked it up online after essentially hearing the hook. Why do you continually attempt to assert that he "memorized" it?
That'd be a difficult task, even after many listens, considering how much monkey jibberish would be involved.

Old December 18th, 2005 #14
Mechanic
White Minority

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
Cause Lynx and Lamb are talking about their bleeding for White people and Bob Mathews' heroism, whereas niggers are talking about beating the shit out of their brainwashed White whores and telling them to get their bitch asses back onto the streets and bring more jack back to da crib.

It's real simple. Just hard to believe until you just simply accept it for what it is and react accordingly.

In the Jooz' perfect world, Lynx and Lamb would become the niggers' White Barbie Doll whores. And the whole Mau Mauing world could then sing in "per-fect har-mon-ey" (sic).
Well put. Jews ruin everything that's pure and beautiful,because they're the polar opposite.

Soup-cooler,savage,drug-digesting,neighborhood destroying,rapist,violent predator niggers are the lowest form of ground crawling life there is.And jews fucking love them.
To hell with the jews.

Last edited by Mechanic; December 18th, 2005 at 02:31 PM.

Old December 18th, 2005 #15
E. RacismII

Because he used the word 'memorize'.

...I just quoted what HE said. Sorry you missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain
The guy said he looked it up online after essentially hearing the hook. Why do you continually attempt to assert that he "memorized" it?
That'd be a difficult task, even after many listens, considering how much monkey jibberish would be involved.

Old December 18th, 2005 #16
Darth_Revan

Memorized A FEW WORDS! I didn't say that I went and learned the whole bloody song. You’re always trying to bend the words and make false assumptions. Seems like you also enjoy making screen names and pretending to be other people.

Quote:
Because he used the word 'memorize'.

...I just quoted what HE said. Sorry you missed it.

Old December 19th, 2005 #17
iv0ry

Darth Revan is right: rap lyrics are often immoral, while PB's lyrics are very poetic. Apart from the ethical argument, there's the esthetical one: L&L have musical talent, those hiphop peewees don't. They should be convicted for auditive pollution.
If people would take the time to listen to PB, they would find out that it isn't so offensive at all, that it's just about embracing your heritage.

Old December 19th, 2005 #18
Darth_Revan

I call rap audio rape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iv0ry
Darth Revan is right: rap lyrics are often immoral, while PB's lyrics are very poetic. Apart from the ethical argument, there's the esthetical one: L&L have musical talent, those hiphop peewees don't. They should be convicted for auditive pollution.
If people would take the time to listen to PB, they would find out that it isn't so offensive at all, that it's just about embracing your heritage.

Old December 19th, 2005 #19
Michael
Banned

Rap 'music' is promoted by us jews at zog to make white youth think black culture is cool and something to emulate. And now the white youth are dressing and acting like negros thinking they are cool and saying negros are better than whites - cuz those mango munchers sure have rhythm, Goddamn!

And remember WN if you criticise rap 'music' (which is basically a bunch of niggers making noise derived from their stupid tribal chants) it means your racist and I'm sure none of you want us to think you are.

Old December 19th, 2005 #20
E. RacismII

Lol, is this one of your jew friends Darth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael
Rap 'music' is promoted by us jews at zog to make white youth think black culture is cool and something to emulate. And now the white youth are dressing and acting like negros thinking they are cool and saying negros are better than whites - cuz those mango munchers sure have rhythm, Goddamn!

And remember WN if you criticise rap 'music' (which is basically a bunch of niggers making noise derived from their stupid tribal chants) it means your racist and I'm sure none of you want us to think you are.

Thread