Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 27th, 2015 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Niggerology 101

Hello students, welcome to Niggerology 101, I am your professor, Frank T., certified Niggerologist, and for our first session we will discuss traits of the nigger, a quasi human creature which can be taught to do many human tasks, but is still an animal nonetheless, with possible origins in human and ape mating.

Please write a short blurb on the chalkboard no longer than 3 sentences about distinguishing characteristics of the nigger. Here are some examples.

Niggers are surly and belligerent on good days, and aggressive and violent on others. This is due to low intelligence, high testosterone, low impulse control, and the passes given to them by non-nigger societies.

Niggers are fascinated with adorning themselves with baubles, bright colors, and garish makeups / wigs. This may have to do with their bland brown to black colors making them all look roughly the same.

Niggers are disease carriers, much of which is due to having little to no planning skills, or concern for the ramifications of their actions.

I look forward to your observations and I hope this will be a great semester for us all.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Last edited by Frank Toliver; June 28th, 2015 at 08:47 PM.

Old June 27th, 2015 #2
Zorost

Niggers like the ostentatious display of wealth, valuing it higher than real economic wealth. For example, no matter how poor they are they want a Cadillac if they are American. In Africa they breed their cattle solely for the trait of having large horns as that is a sign of social power, rather than for milk and meat production. Even if their children are starving.

Niggers think that negatives which accrue to them from their foolish lifestyle choices should be fixed by whites. For example, children starving due to #1 should be fed by foreign aid from white countries.

Old June 27th, 2015 #3
Herb Elliott

Niggers are blindly, and incredibly, self-absorbed in comparison to humans. This permeates every single action they take in their lives.

Old June 27th, 2015 #4
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
Niggers like the ostentatious display of wealth, valuing it higher than real economic wealth. For example, no matter how poor they are they want a Cadillac if they are American. In Africa they breed their cattle solely for the trait of having large horns as that is a sign of social power, rather than for milk and meat production. Even if their children are starving.

Very astute Zorost. Class what Zorost has stated here is an important but subtle truth; nigger behavior is in nigger genetics. No matter where the nigger goes the behavior is the same.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 29th, 2015 #5
8Man
"moderate" radical

Niggers won't plant more than what their ancestors did. It was enough for them, it will be enough for me. If I plant more than I can use, it will be stolen by my neighbors or my relatives will expect me to feed them. Women usually do most of the agricultural work.

Old June 30th, 2015 #6
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Students, please take out your tablets or notebooks. This will be on the pop quiz.

1. No matter how much money you funnel into the nigger's hands, the result is always nothing but less than what you began with. For example, niggers like to smash anything that is smashable. If you install windows for them, they will be smashed, the same with plumbing systems or traffic lights. Investing in negroes is a bad investment, and is only done by the delusional and those who are adverse to civilization.

2. White people misunderstand niggers as humans, when they are in fact a raw expression of aggression. Each part of their daily life is preoccupied with what advantage can I take, who can I overpower, with the minimal work involved. This is why nigger women will go out of your way to cut you off in traffic or make any interaction with government (where they are given free jobs) you have difficult. This is why any nigger in any position of power will always use that power to have sex with as many (white) women as he can. We can actually learn something from this, and perhaps see that we need to have aggression of our own.

3. Niggers are mesmerized by the idea of magic and instant gratification. This is why voodoo resonates with them; get everything you want with no work and only with a payment of muti (pieces of other people killed for magical gain). The failure of white people to capitalize on the negro's love of magic is a great failing. A question on the exam may be how can we benefit from the nigger's presence until we have the power to remove the nigger's presence.

4. The nigger owes his great physical power and size to eugenics, and the infrastructure of whites. Without this breeding, the average black (in his natural state) is the same or smaller than the average white person. Removed from white society and forced to depend on their own resources, the black would return to his natural state of unremarkableness.

Old June 30th, 2015 #7
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
3. Niggers are mesmerized by the idea of magic and instant gratification. This is why voodoo resonates with them; get everything you want with no work and only with a payment of muti (pieces of other people killed for magical gain). The failure of white people to capitalize on the negro's love of magic is a great failing. A question on the exam may be how can we benefit from the nigger's presence until we have the power to remove the nigger's presence.

N' dat da troof bro!

my favorite at 3:30 "Amen! You da debil!" from a well-groomed black guy in business attire...

Quote:
4. The nigger owes his great physical power and size to eugenics, and the infrastructure of whites. Without this breeding, the average black (in his natural state) is the same or smaller than the average white person. Removed from white society and forced to depend on their own resources, the black would return to his natural state of unremarkableness.

There is some debate about the supposed negro physical superiority. I would say there are some areas where a typical negro would excel and some areas where a typical white would excel. For example, blacks tend to have longer arms and legs for a given height than whites, and so excel at basketball and boxing (compare the reach of Pacquiao and Maywether; anyone with a tape measure should have been able to predict that fight.) Blacks tend to be very good sprinters, as they have long legs and lots of fast twitch muscle fibers.

OTOH whites dominate in pure strength sports like strong man competitions. We dominate swimming, supposedly because of our torso length compared to blacks. We dominate endurance events, but some African nations put out a lot of champions; the reason for this is that high altitudes make people good long distance runners while low altitudes tend to make people better sprinters. Some African nations have lots of people that live their whole lives at high altitudes, and so have a massive leg up. Genetics might also be a factor, if their ancestors lived in those highlands long enough to select for oxygen efficiency in that tribe.

Old June 30th, 2015 #8
L. Edwards
Migrant White worker

Default Typical Negro Behavior

Quote:
Students, please take out your tablets or notebooks. This will be on the pop quiz.

1. No matter how much money you funnel into the nigger's hands, the result is always nothing but less than what you began with. For example, niggers like to smash anything that is smashable. If you install windows for them, they will be smashed, the same with plumbing systems or traffic lights. Investing in negroes is a bad investment, and is only done by the delusional and those who are adverse to civilization.

2. White people misunderstand niggers as humans, when they are in fact a raw expression of aggression. Each part of their daily life is preoccupied with what advantage can I take, who can I overpower, with the minimal work involved. This is why nigger women will go out of your way to cut you off in traffic or make any interaction with government (where they are given free jobs) you have difficult. This is why any nigger in any position of power will always use that power to have sex with as many (white) women as he can. We can actually learn something from this, and perhaps see that we need to have aggression of our own.

Frank, I would like to add two to your list for your class.

5) One of the most prominent quality than almost all blacks have is "Laziness." I have observed this trait so many times over so many negros that I consider it is natural law. A nigger is predisposed to laziness and extremely adverse to work. Even the simplest routine of getting up at a regular time and going to work is too taxing on them. That's why they usually don't last a year or two maximum at a job. If they do go to work, you can be sure they will be taking advantage of their White workers to basically do the job for them. A negro for instance can't be bothered to fill out the corporate forms or paperwork records that are required to do the job properly. That's shit ain't real for them. That's for Whites to do. Blacks are always looking for short cuts or ways to avoid work. Sleeping on the job whenever they can is common for them if they can get away with it.

6) Niggers are always working on a scam, trying to get over on someone or rip them off. Some of these ways are clever for their limited intelligence. If for example, a negro asks you if you have a AAA card, beware and be on your guard! DO NOT SAY YES. What he really is doing is trying to get you to tow his vehicle somewhere with your AAA card. AAA allows a certain number of tows per year even if the vehicle is not yours. The negro has learned how to take advantage of the system or pick the low hanging fruit so to speak.

So be on your guard, NEVER ANSWER IN THE AFFIRMATIVE to any question a black, mullato or garden variety coon asks you. A SCAM IS COMING.

Thank you for your time.

Old July 1st, 2015 #9
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorost View Post
Damn! That would make the mother of all powder horns. Looks like they would hold 10 lbs. of 3f black powder. Probably polish up nice also.

Thread