VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 27th, 2001 #1
lANDSER

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIATLUX
Well! personally I think we (nationalists) got the right to to act and speak in public and say what we think. If the Highlanders still carries a grudge against the Brits for what Britain did to William Wallace and more then who am I to blaim them. Mind you , rather than whining you could choose to move (and don't say you haven't got the choice) try moving to a Irish IRA stronghold and see if you like that better - hell! - atleast you then would have something to whine for.....

But you see my friend you miss the point....
I do not think that Brits , Scotsmen and the Irish are of different races and calling it racist remarks when a Scotsman makes condescending remarks about a Brit I find that completely and utterly ridiciously - it's
really not different than if someone doesn't like fat people and calls a fat person a fat pig and you would then make a claim that the fat people is now of different race than the rest of humanity just so you can have the non-fats thrown to jail for mere mockery.

If you can't stand the heat in Scotland , stand up for yourself or make peace with the local Scotsman then leave to where you came from !
Don't expect me to accept haveing my race annihilated just because you act like a cry baby.....
WISE WORDS!

Old December 9th, 2003 #2
Randolph

Default Update in Germany

I will like to know more about the status of racial groups in Germany. Pleading ignorance, I am faintly aware that it is a crime to be aware of the white man's superiority. Is this true?

Old December 9th, 2003 #3
FIATLUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by [67]
In many European countries racism is illegal. I'm not sure how it is in Germany but if you use a racist word in public in the UK you will be arrested.
In Germany I can tell you it is really bad !!!!
http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v19/v19n5p16_internet.html

And worse - the EU insane rulers now wishes to apply that to all of EU meaning if you do something they don't like in either country they'll simply ask to have you turned over to the authorities where they don't like what you say..... (legislation at work)

The EU is *REALLY* scared of the net and wishes any EU citizen hogtied for buttf**king by the rulerz and their favorite creep.....

All they really want is for the whites to be without a place to be ...
Here a glance at some of their plans

http://europa.eu.int/comm/employment...s/index_en.htm

http://www.icare.to/antidiscrimination19.05.2000.html

and this PDF file
http://www.enar-eu.org/en/brnews/doc...nsposition.pdf

Completely insane rulez Europe

FIAT LUX

Old December 10th, 2003 #4
Turk Hunter

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randolph
I will like to know more about the status of racial groups in Germany.

German 91.5%
Turkish 2.4%
Other 6.1%
(made up largely of Serbo-Croatian, Italian, Russian, Greek, Polish, Spanish)
Quote:

Pleading ignorance, I am faintly aware that it is a crime to be aware of the white man's superiority. Is this true?

In many European countries racism is illegal. I'm not sure how it is in Germany but if you use a racist word in public in the UK you will be arrested.

T.H.:
I’ll try to get the exact figures on the number of foreigners here, as the percentage you came up with seems modest. At last recollection, the figure was more at 12% which includes race. As German citizenship was offered, many non-Germans decided to either renounce their former or add German citizenship to their own, where applicable, becoming dual-nationals. Certain stipulations are required for obtaining German citizenship.
1- For those documenting a parent or even a grandparent of German descent, the right to citizenship becomes automatic. The largest group originates from former communist east European countries. These people are rarely racially pure and there is speculation over their documentation as being ungenuine in many cases. German citizenship is also available to Americans who meet these conditions, by the way. You never know when you’ll need it.
2- Non-Germans who have resided here for a certain amount of time are eligible.
3- All Jews have an automatic right to permanent residency, but I don’t know the exact details of how this leads to citizenship.

The "naturalized" fall out of statistics:
After obtaining German citizenship, one is no longer recognised as a foreign criminal, where applicable, but as a German criminal. Not only are crime statistics subject to distortion, but also district polling as these new document “Germans” tend to drive out indegenous inhabitants thus creating ghetto neighborhoods which significantly distort the political process. Non-ethnic “Germans” never vote for German nationalist parties but of course for those who cater to their interests as peacefull invaders. The largest Ghetto is to be found in Kreuzberg, Berlin. The second in Frankfurt.
All Moslem groups account for a high birthrate. A family with 9 children is not uncommon by them. Turks are the majority of these Moslems. When Turkish males reach the age of pro-creation, they do not seek Turkish wives who were raised here, because women adapt to their surroundings and quickly become emancipated (in a negative sense). The males then travel to the old country and import some backwoods illiterate bride who wears the head rag and doesn’t speak German as well as any other language. The Trojan horse can’t find her way around here and is for all practical purposes, a slave. The offspring grow up and the cycle continues. Get out your calculators and figure out how short it will take before Germans become a minority in their own country. The official German birthrate is somewhere around 1.8 offspring to 2 parents which means that on an avarage, ethnic-German parents raise less than half a child.
So, all of you VNN readers of ethnic-German blood should get your German passports and come over here to create a Utah Mormon style replenishment of Aryan racial stock reminiscent of the “Lebensborn” programm during the 3rd Reich.
As far as racially slurring goes, it doesn’t seem that matters are as intense as in England. I’ve gotten repremanded by ordinary citizens because of my views, but have had a conversation with a policeman sometime ago where we both talked freely. It’s possible to scratch the surface with a lot of people here, but certain terms strike a bell. Germans who have had direct unpleasant experiences with Subs tend to be open about their feelings, whereas most Brits tend to underreact

Old December 10th, 2003 #5
FIATLUX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turk Hunter
The "naturalized" fall out of statistics:
Yeah ! - they have lied so many years so when they talk statistics in europe please don't believe them - it is lies - all lies.....
I know of a place where 10-15 years ago 20% of the kids in 5 lower grades in school were already then non-whites and now 10-15 years later they still cough up about the same statical numbers they did 15 years ago when they speak of the total number of foreigners....

Quote:
In many European countries racism is illegal.
Please understand this , they don't care what so ever if the person you expresses yourself negativ about is of another race . If you speak negative about white persons from another "white country" they'll still call you racist.
The word Racist is jut a tool they use to break peoples backside - because in the common psychosis everybody has learned that racism is bad - and using the word racist gives people like un-voluntary "mental/consciounes contractions" - like without thinking they got to react in a negativ way towards the socalled racist no matter what.
Some places it is even incorporated in the law that if you speak negatively about anyone because of their race , religion , ethnicity , whatever then you are a racist - they call this the racist paragraph...

Hell... Nowadays the EU rulerz even speaks of declaring NATIONALISM a clear sign of RACISM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
European communities are so way out and mentally disturbed in this sense....

FIAT LUX

Old December 10th, 2003 #6
FIATLUX

Quote:
And it is! Try being English living in Scotland and you'll know exactly what its like to be racially abused. Not nice at all. Making racist remarks in public is no different to the illegal "disturbance the peace". If you make life unhappy for other people you will be arrested. Rightly so.
Well! personally I think we (nationalists) got the right to to act and speak in public and say what we think. If the Highlanders still carries a grudge against the Brits for what Britain did to William Wallace and more then who am I to blaim them. Mind you , rather than whining you could choose to move (and don't say you haven't got the choice) try moving to a Irish IRA stronghold and see if you like that better - hell! - atleast you then would have something to whine for.....

But you see my friend you miss the point....
I do not think that Brits , Scotsmen and the Irish are of different races and calling it racist remarks when a Scotsman makes condescending remarks about a Brit I find that completely and utterly ridiciously - it's
really not different than if someone doesn't like fat people and calls a fat person a fat pig and you would then make a claim that the fat people is now of different race than the rest of humanity just so you can have the non-fats thrown to jail for mere mockery.

If you can't stand the heat in Scotland , stand up for yourself or make peace with the local Scotsman then leave to where you came from !
Don't expect me to accept haveing my race annihilated just because you act like a cry baby.....

FIAT LUX

P.S.
If the Whites locally won't have anti-racist whiners around then move to a black neigbourhod in one of the British cities that got really many darkies - I am sure they'll want some help to whine about the whites being racists

Old December 10th, 2003 #7
Randolph

Fiatlux and Turk Hunter, I thank you for the comments. I will spend time reading through the literature.

Question:

The only evidence that I can come up with that I am of German blood is a letter from the adoption agency stating that they think my father's nationality is German.

Would that be enough?

Old December 10th, 2003 #8
FIATLUX

Quote:
Fiatlux and Turk Hunter, I thank you for the comments. I will spend time reading through the literature.

Question:

The only evidence that I can come up with that I am of German blood is a letter from the adoption agency stating that they think my father's nationality is German.

Would that be enough?

I am not sure , I know that , in Germany is applied something called "Jus Sanguinis" as the principal princip when giving Citizen status, This relates to bloodline meaning that bloodline counts most when it comes to becomming a German citizen . But I do not know the law so specifically that I can tell you if having a German father makes Germany think it got the right to count an American born (or whater) as a German citizen - but I seriously doubt it.......

FIAT LUX

Last edited by FIATLUX; December 10th, 2003 at 03:08 PM.

Old December 10th, 2003 #9
Turk Hunter

Quote FIAT LUX:
Yeah ! - they have lied so many years so when they talk statistics in europe please don't believe them - it is lies - all lies.....
I know of a place where 10-15 years ago 20% of the kids in 5 lower grades in school were already then non-whites and now 10-15 years later they still cough up about the same statical numbers they did 15 years ago when they speak of the total number of foreigners....

T.H.: I often get the same impreßion myself, these days. In former East Germany you’ll hardly see any (I’m speaking from 1996, when I was last there.). The Skinheads there do a gööd job of making life miserable for them.
There are small enclaves far away from sizable cities where you’ll also notice considerably less of them, but still too many.
That the media isn’t to be trusted is true. They have their agenda dictated from above and have been caught outright lying, on occasion. Your eyes, however don’t lie. Most people are gullible which makes our wörk difficult if not frustrating. The European Union gives out an immense amount for propaganda which was proven during the French presidential election, a couple of years ago. After the National Front (Front Nationale) walked away with 20% of the votes and the Reds suffering a mortal political blow, The EU fought tooth and nail using a barrage of tax funded propaganda in order to keep the NF from obtaining a majority in the second round which töök place shortly after (2 weeks?).

Quote:
Please understand this , they don't care what so ever if the person you expresses yourself negativ about is of another race . If you speak negative about white persons from another "white country" they'll still call you racist.

TH:
Americans are often made fun of and things are said on a collective basis which wouldn’t be tolerated when applied to others, especially Jews or their strategic ally the Turks.

Quote:
Hell... Nowadays the EU rulerz even speaks of declaring NATIONALISM a clear sign of RACISM !!!!!!!!!!!!!
European communities are so way out and mentally disturbed in this sense....

TH:
At an official level, they make a lot of noise. All it takes, is for 1 member country, especially one sizable such as France, Britain or Germany, to go nationalist and you’ll witness what A Paper Tiger the EU really is. Without a federal armed forces or even an equivalent of the FBI, I’d like to see what they’ll do about it. They made a lot of noise when the nationalists entered government in Austria, but the nationalists are still there.
An ordinary policeman is reluctant to even take a complaint here anymore. They are frustrated that the laws aren’t in place to combat White slavery, international drug trafficking and whatever else. They are also sensitivity trained and am sure they don’t like this one bit.
What u say is definitely true above a certain level, but doubt if this trickles down to the rank and file. However, this threat is discomforting and I’m sure the psychological effect is greater than the phisical. I hope I’m not mistaken

Old December 10th, 2003 #10
Turk Hunter

Question:

Would that be enough?

TH:
This is a gööd start. Trace your father in question, then petition a DNA analysis or blood test. If the results turn out positive 4 u, the last step will be to bring the evidence to the German consulate. Your troubles should be over, afterwards

Old December 10th, 2003 #11
FIATLUX

Quote:
At an official level, they make a lot of noise. All it takes, is for 1 member country, especially one sizable such as France, Britain or Germany, to go nationalist and you’ll witness what A Paper Tiger the EU really is. Without a federal armed forces or even an equivalent of the FBI, I’d like to see what they’ll do about it. They made a lot of noise when the nationalists entered government in Austria, but the nationalists are still there.
An ordinary policeman is reluctant to even take a complaint here anymore. They are frustrated that the laws aren’t in place to combat White slavery, international drug trafficking and whatever else. They are also sensitivity trained and am sure they don’t like this one bit.
What u say is definitely true above a certain level, but doubt if this trickles down to the rank and file. However, this threat is discomforting and I’m sure the psychological effect is greater than the phisical. I hope I’m not mistaken
You could be right some of the way but the problem here is that that is foreseen by EU.
I cannot remember the name of the treaty - but one of the EU-treaties some years ago made it actually possible for the EU to punish the perp country economically or to intervene millitarily if there came any racial-problems. I can't find the papers right now (got them somewhere) but I think the way they expressed it were something like protecting other countries citizens or something like that . I am not completely sure but I think the EU got it covered some of the way atleast.
(As far as I remember the EU sold the package to the populations by calling it workers rights and so on)

FIAT LUX

Last edited by FIATLUX; December 10th, 2003 at 04:39 PM.

Old December 10th, 2003 #12
Randolph

Quote:
Originally Posted by FIATLUX
I am not sure , I know that , in Germany is applied something called "Jus Sanguinis" as the principal princip when giving Citizen status, This relates to bloodline meaning that bloodline counts most when it comes to becomming a German citizen . But I do not know the law so specifically that I can tell you if having a German father makes Germany think it got the right to count an American born (or whater) as a German citizen - but I seriously doubt it.......

FIAT LUX

I was just using my situation as a hypothetical case. Thanks for the reply.

Old December 10th, 2003 #13
FIATLUX

Quote:
Whats interesting is that my origins are Scottish, so where do I call home? Sound familiar?
Yeah ! - very familiar - nowadays isane lefties tell us that we can't let the refugees live in refugee camps cause it's inhuman . A little later they tell you that you can't send the refugees home because they now got a new home country in where they are at present or they have bonded with local population and blah , blah blah , blah - I think they should all simply go to hell.....

For you "67" I think that you only got a problem because you want to have one.
I am sure that Scotland will open it's heart to the descendand of a lost son if you pose as such . Perhaps the Scottish is NOT idiots but I think they'll have a heart and embrace you if you help them on the way...
unless ofcourse you're not telling me about your African mother - ROTFL

FIAT LUX

Old December 10th, 2003 #14
FIATLUX

Quote:
I've lived in Scotland for 22 years, I have a Scottish surname, I have an English accent, I am white. So why was I racially abused from day 1 of moving here?
I weren't around and thus deducting the reasons for your problems would require one of two of which I'll only mention one...

Had this been the place and time for an endless inquiry into the matter (me inquireing you) I am sure I could come up with nothing short of what probably would be a rather exact explanation...
But this is with all certainty not the time and the place (or way)....

So what can I say.... Ask god...... or look into your own heart....

FIAT LUX

Old December 10th, 2003 #15
FIATLUX

Quote:
Before me, my family hasn't lived in Scotland for at least 200 years. Am I more Scottish than a black Scottish man who's family moved here 100 years ago?
You can hardly expect to count as a Scottsman for the Scottish just because one of your forefathers were from Scotland some 200 years ago - that is a little far fetched or to strech things so to speak....

With respect to your above question - what do I know? (I'll leave it to others to ponder on that one!)

FIAT LUX

Old December 10th, 2003 #16
Randolph

Quote:
So does that mean that black American are not Americans?

No. Blacks can never be Americans in my opinion as long as they continue to fight for "civil rights."

When they stop using political means to loot me and other whites for their social program. When they stop killing, raping, and robbing whites in white communities. When they decide to become civilized. Then they can be called Americans.

The latest crime wave from niggers in Detroit is stealing cars. This is how they are doing it. Two niggers travel 30-40 miles up the freeway and exit to an all-white rural neighborhood. What they are looking for is cars in driveways idling. The niggers drive up and steal the car.

So how are the police dealing with this latest crime? They are ticketing and fining the white car owners. Why? There is a law against leaving a car unattended while idling.

Old December 10th, 2003 #17
FIATLUX

Quote:
So does that mean that black American are not Americans?
I think it would have been a more appropriate comparison to ask if it meant that the socalled black Americans are not Africans - but whatever...

But I'll also leave that question to someone else to ponder on....

My personal opinion about the blacks is that they belong in Africa - that's their continent - (my opinion) - so why don't they use their powers building good black nations in Africa and helping the Africans.(?) ....
Everybody always talks so much about helping the poor Africans and I can't see why that should be left to us whites . My suggestion would both give Africans the help the need and solve the White-Black race problem. (just my opinion)

FIAT LUX

Old December 10th, 2003 #18
FIATLUX

Quote:
So where is the white Americans continent? England? Germany? Holland? France? Italy? etc etc... Thats where they came from right?
All this is the same stupid discussion over if America belongs to the Indians or the White man...
But as the story of the "Kennewick man" shows truth would be a little more complex than that....
Actually it is very possible that "the white man" ruled some part of north America before the Indians - the fact that the white guys were slain (under a seriously outnumbered condition) bye the Indian guys don't necessarily make the Indians the rightfull owners of the land - we just came back and took what was ours already.

Quote:
Black Americans have as little connection to Africa as white Americans have to where they originally came from.
Well - or as much - anyway the blacks came later than the white man - I seriously doubt that their negroid canoe would have brought them to America by themselves!

Quote:
Do you have any statistics to show that black Americans give less to African causes than whites do?
No ! - do I need that to have an opinion ?

Anyway I was talking about giving in the form of what one gives when physical present - and when talking about if more whites or negroids travel out to help the poor negroids I can understand that you don't live in a country that until only a few decades ago were almost completely negroid free zone , huh?

Are U sure U R not a negroid posing as a white ? - you surely come across as really negroid in your attitude as far as I'm concerned.
Quote:
Thats sounds very un-WN of you?
How would I know I don't know what un-WN means ?

FIAT LUX

Old December 10th, 2003 #19
Turk Hunter

Default Flemish Nationalist party

http://www.vlaamsblok.be
Click on British flag

Old December 10th, 2003 #20
FIATLUX

Quote:
By the way, thankyou for having some good arguments for WN. It makes a nice change.
Thanks !

FIAT LUX

Thread