VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 2nd, 2006 #1
J3115

Default Neighbors Protest Gaedes

Neighbors Protest Family’s Message

Posted: Saturday, Sep 02, 2006 - 12:59:58 am MDT
By CHERY SABOL

Jill Summers, right, and her daughter Brianna Murillo leave fliers in the doors of their neighbors Thursday night. Residents of the south Kalispell area are concerned about a family of white nationalists that recently moved into the neighborhood. A group of about 20 adults and children distributed the fliers. Karen Nichols/Daily Inter Lake

Well-Known White Supremacists Move Into South Kalispell House

A small brigade of people went door-to-door in a south Kalispell neighborhood Thursday evening, telling others about a family of avowed racists who have moved in.

Their concern is the daughters of Lamb and Lynx Gaede, twin 13-year-old girls who perform music as the group Prussian Blue.

The girls have been featured on national TV news programs such as ABC’s “Primetime” for what that program called “a message of hate.”

One song they recorded, called “Sacrifice,” praises Nazi leader Rudolf Hess and white supremacist Robert Matthews. The girls have performed at rallies for white nationalist causes.

On their Web site, they say, “Today, if you are White, and proud to be White, it is considered politically incorrect by the media. The music that Prussian Blue performs is intended for White people. They hope to help fellow Whites come to understand that love for one’s race is a beautiful gift that we should celebrate.”

The Gaede girls, their mother, April, and stepfather, Mark Harrington, moved to Kalispell from Bakersfield, Calif., which April Gaedes said on “Primetime” is “not white enough.”

County records show that Harrington filed a deed on the house in February. Neighbors say they moved in a few weeks ago.

Their arrival caused some trepidation in the neighborhood.

Neighbor Bill Matteer said he met his new neighbor, April Gaedes, recently.

“She started to talk politics” immediately, he said.

Later, he saw a rerun of the “Primetime” show on the girls and realized, “That’s that lady!”

He and other neighborhoods researched the family and were troubled by what they found.

On Thursday night, they took action in a peaceful way.

“The last thing we need to do is to get aggressive and hateful,” neighbor Rebecca Kushner-Matteer said.

They printed information sheets about the family and knocked on doors to pass them out.

“This letter is not written as a means to harass the family or to begin a witch hunt,” the sheet says. “We wish the family no harm. Our goal is to peacefully communicate that this kind of hate and ignorance will not be accepted here in our neighborhood where we live and raise our families.”

“No hate here” is printed on one side of the brightly colored fliers. The eight or so adults and as many children who went door-to-door Thursday asked residents to display the sign in their windows. Many did.

“It’s cool you guys are doing that,” one resident told Matteer.

“We don’t have any problem with them being here,” Matteer said of the family. “We just don’t want them speaking hate.”

Most residents were surprised at the news.

“Oh, them!” one said when he heard about the family.

The group walked to the Gaedes’ house to tell them what they were doing. No one answered the door.

Neighbors in a home close to the Gaedes’ said they have had no problems with the family. Kalispell police Chief Frank Garner said several people have called to inquire about the family but had no complaints.

The family, though, called police Thursday night to say they were being harassed by the neighbors’ efforts to post fliers. An officer counseled the family about freedom of speech and civil liberties. The report says April Gaedes expressed concern for her children in the public school. She said she will go to a neighborhood meeting so people will know she wants to live quietly and get along with everyone.

Bakersfield police said they “wouldn’t be able to release” information about whether conflicts related to the Gaedes occurred there.

No one answered the doorbell when a reporter visited the Gaedes house Friday afternoon in Kalispell. The curtains in the home had been drawn.
http://www.dailyinterlake.com/articl...ews/news01.txt

Old September 2nd, 2006 #2
J3115

It looks like the people doing the protesting are jEws

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Old September 2nd, 2006 #3
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115
.......this kind of hate and ignorance will not be accepted here in our neighborhood where we live and raise our families.”

They should move to Bakersfield .

Old September 2nd, 2006 #4
ei012

I thought it was illegal to leave fliers on people's doors?

Old September 2nd, 2006 #5
John in Woodbridge

They're not on a witch hunt? They should shut the fuck up and let the Gaedes live in peace.

Old September 2nd, 2006 #6
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115
It looks like the people doing the protesting are jEws

Dunno, but that kid could take the state championship for homely .

Old September 2nd, 2006 #7
ei012

That's because it's a mongrel.

"Brianna Murillo"

That white whore hates herself so much, she bred her ancestors out of existence.

Old September 2nd, 2006 #8
J3115

Quote:
Originally Posted by ei012

"Brianna Murillo"

That white whore hates herself so much, she bred her ancestors out of existence.
I think it's a Jew, look at the nose and the ears. The last name is Jewish.. Perhaps April will chime in and give us her side of the story..

Old September 2nd, 2006 #9
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ei012

"Brianna Murillo"

Indian , I suppose .

Old September 2nd, 2006 #10
Bill
Banned

It's too bad a few unruly kikes/kike wanna b's have to make a fuss. It is to be expected though, but, to be out of Calif. & in mostly white Montana is a good move, no matter how you look at it.

Old September 2nd, 2006 #11
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular
They should move to Bakersfield .

LOL!!!

I never realized how fucked up in the head most White people are! THEY'RE SICK!

Demographics for Kalispell, MT
(scroll all the way down to religion)

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; September 2nd, 2006 at 10:30 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2006 #12
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM
LOL!!!

I never realized how fucked up in the head most White people are! THEY'RE SICK!

-Jim
Whites are dippy ! Go to some all white area , where they have never experienced 'diversity' and they can tell you how wondeful it is . Just how blacks are every bit as good as Whites , we all bleed red , God loves everyone, there is good and bad in every race .......

Strike what I said about Bakersfield , they should move to Compton .

Old September 2nd, 2006 #13
Respect VanPatten

I suppose if the Gaedes responded with flyers that said "Yes Hate Here, Motherfuckers", they'd get arrested, right?

As for the "Murillo" girl--that's a Hispanic surname. She does look rather like a castizo (half-mestizo). I think it pretty unlikely that her father is a real Spaniard.

Old September 2nd, 2006 #14
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Respect VanPatten

As for the "Murillo" girl--that's a Hispanic surname. She does look rather like a castizo (half-mestizo).
Have to consider, lots of Indians have Spanish names .
Indian , hispanic ; precious little difference .

Old September 2nd, 2006 #15
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Quote:
Their concern is the daughters of Lamb and Lynx Gaede, twin 13-year-old girls who perform music as the group Prussian Blue.
That's odd, I didn't even know the twins were pregnant.

Quote:
He and other neighborhoods researched the family and were troubled by what they found.
That's OK. We do quite a bit of research ourselves.

Quote:
“The last thing we need to do is to get aggressive and hateful,” neighbor Rebecca Kushner-Matteer said.

They printed information sheets about the family and knocked on doors to pass them out.

“This letter is not written as a means to harass the family or to begin a witch hunt,” the sheet says. “We wish the family no harm. Our goal is to peacefully communicate that this kind of hate and ignorance will not be accepted here in our neighborhood where we live and raise our families.”
Your background and the background of your loved ones will be thoroughly
examined. The results will be made public to the WN community. Fair is fair.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old September 2nd, 2006 #16
ei012

What part of Rebecca Kushner isn't jew?

Old September 2nd, 2006 #17
McKinley
coast to coast WN

You are right Yankee Jim Most whites are sick. I have never had one white person come to my defense against mudds usually if whites do anything it is to come to the defense of the mudd.

The other day I put the CB mic up to the radio speaker and played one of Johnny Rebels new songs. This one nig chimed in after the song calling me a racist cracker and other such names then other nigs started putting in their two cents in and a few whites, not one white person stood up for the white race.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; September 2nd, 2006 at 11:16 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2006 #18
Zenos

This is one of the dumbest thing's yet. A decent white family, that would be quiet, keep their grass mowed, pick up their garbage, keep decent hours moves into the area and the whole town throws a rod just because they have pride in their race and happen to be white. Personally I wouldn't care what the hell they thought or believed in, what would they rather have a family of niggers or mexicoons move in? I don't need to point out what kind of neighbors they make.

These people are beyond hope, to hell with the whole lot of them. My mouth drops open everytime I hear stories like this, these brainwashed white people think it's a damned sin to be proud they're white but will bend over backwards to accept the pride of any other group; gay, black, mexishit or whatever. Incredible!

Old September 2nd, 2006 #19
Chain

http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=9774
Quote:
Anti-Racist Scum Harass April Gaede
Let Them Know They Aren't Welcome In Kalispell, Montana

9/2/2006 6:02:28 AM
Discuss this story in the forum
LSN Staff

Kalispell, Montana -- The following anti racist scum led demonstrations today in Kalispell, Montana, against the home of April Gaede and Prussian Blue.
Let them know they are not welcome in Kalispell:

Jill Muhs Summers
Husband: Paul
Phone: (209) 476-8395
Phone: (209) 839-9838

FAIRWAY BLVD, KALISPELL, MT

Alternate: 1954 Teal Dr
Kalispell, MT 59901-7583
(406) 756-9876

Bill Mateer
Rebecca Kushner-Mateer
535 Leisure Dr
Kalispell, MT 59901-7582
(406) 257-5746

Alternate: 6th Street, Kalispell, MT

Old September 2nd, 2006 #20
elbwgreez

Quote:
I see so many errors like this when I read news reports these days. Standards must be going downhill.

Race stats for Kalispell, MT:
White Non-Hispanic (94.9%)
American Indian (2.1%)
Two or more races (1.7%)
Hispanic (1.5%)

It's no wonder April decided to move there! It sounds great on paper. Unfortunately, now they have to deal with the very special kind of liberal retardation that you find in small white enclaves like this. These idiots have no idea what it's like to live next to muds.

Thread