VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old April 24th, 2004 #1
Georgie

Default Did Scipio's little visit to our forum show him how feministicly gay SF is?

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128996

Ive noticed certain people are starting to see in what direction SF is going and dont really like it. By no means do I think is SF gonna start losing members or anything but still its nice to see this kind of stuff.

Heh people may say all they want and hate VNN but I still think theres alot of people out there who like the freedom we have here and the fact that we dont bow down to feminists and keep the Jewish question always on top.

Old April 24th, 2004 #2
Georgie

I like this quote by lostsoul.

Quote:
You know, when I first went to VNN, I thought they were all idiots. Now though, I have some respect for them. At least they can say things how it is and not have to fear the words "moderation" or "ban".
Ain't that the truth! We should be greateful for VNN. People can bash this place all they want but I fucking love it!

Old April 24th, 2004 #3
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spengler
VNN rules!!!! BTW, Georgie, I'm glad yer back as a mod.
So am I.

Seriously though...I think people are starting to realize what that forum is becoming and are getting sick and irritated by it. Especially the free for all the mods go on there especially JohnJewloverTree.

And I remember people telling us how this forum was going to die off, go down the shitter, etc. Yeah right. It may have its quite days but people come back because they cant resist the freedom to speak their mind.

Fuck, if Scipio Americanus, a heavy pro-NA pro-SF dude starts to get irritated by the moderation, then you definately know that something is wrong.

I think Alex Linder knew he had a winner when he made this forum the way it is.

Old April 24th, 2004 #4
Adolf Hitler

I vote we change is name to Scipio Niggeranus

Old April 24th, 2004 #5
Mike Jahn
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=128996

Ive noticed certain people are starting to see in what direction SF is going and dont really like it. By no means do I think is SF gonna start losing members or anything but still its nice to see this kind of stuff.

Heh people may say all they want and hate VNN but I still think theres alot of people out there who like the freedom we have here and the fact that we dont bow down to feminists and keep the Jewish question always on top.
Georgie, this is great news. We are setting a tremendous example of freedom. When people leave SF and come here it's like leaving North Korea and discovering how the rest of the world lives. At first I thought Stormfront folks coming here was a bad thing but if it ultimately makes their members question the dictatorship over there, then the more of their members who visit us, the better!!!!!!

Old April 24th, 2004 #6
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
Georgie, this is great news. We are setting a tremendous example of freedom. When people leave SF and come here it's like leaving North Korea and discovering how the rest of the world lives. At first I thought Stormfront folks coming here was a bad thing but if it ultimately makes their members question the dictatorship over there, then the more of their members who visit us, the better!!!!!!
LOL good analogy and absolutely right. You know what..even if the members dont post here often or just post for a little while and leave..theyll go back to Stormfront with a dose of VNN's freedom in their head. So next time a mod on Stormfront closes, edits or deletes one of their posts/threads theyll know what they got on VNN and know that they have other options than putting up with bullshit where they cant speak their mind.

Old April 24th, 2004 #7
Adolf Hitler

Holy crap! Scipio Americanus just posted a picture of himself on Stormfront!

Old April 24th, 2004 #8
Georgie

Oh and just in case some SF mod decides to delete that thread I took some screenshots of it just in case.

Old April 24th, 2004 #9
l0stsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie
Oh and just in case some SF mod decides to delete that thread I took some screenshots of it just in case.
I am sure it will be gone or at least locked by tomorrow morning.

Anyhow, in response to this thread, it is true. Stormfront has been losing it and is losing it even more and more. As you all can probably tell if you have read any of my posts in the past, I am not one to curse much. Yet, I get a PM from MuadDib telling me to never curse again or go back on moderation.

I have spent two and a half years on Stormfront telling the truth from how I view it. I am not someone who is going to sugarcoat what I think just to make some people 1000 miles away happy. Until recently, I have had little trouble telling the truth, because many people realize that what I say is true, and even if they don't think it is, then many still respect that I don't back down.

Stormfront is becoming a haven for feminists, extreme liberals, bad mods (referring to only a couple there), etc. Stormfront is losing it, and until don puts some better mods there, it will lose it. Notice how it has lost over 20 spots on the forum ranking meter in the last couple of weeks.

I remember the days when I could cuss a tad bit on Stormfront and even say a racial slur once and a while. The days when as long as I was halfway civil, the thought of moderation or banning did not exist. Those days are gone. I have earned 207 reputation points on Stormfront with most all of it coming since early November. That means I have three green bars, meaning that there are plenty who have plenty of respect for me. It is not my mild cursing, my occasional calling certain women whores, or my posts in general that make people want to leave. It is the moderation. Nothing else.

Old April 24th, 2004 #10
Moose

I always liked VNN. I never disliked Stormfront, but I'm not sure how much more of JJT I can stand.

Last edited by Moose; April 24th, 2004 at 02:16 AM.

Thread