Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 5th, 2004 #1
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default The Psychological traits of lemmings..

I was thinking about William Pierce's old broadcasts about the flag-waving Yahoos and the lemmings and I started thinking that we should compile a list of psychological traits of lemmings when it comes to politics. Feel free to add to this list if I miss anything:

1. The U.S. government is always right, they would never lie to me.

2. I can trust the opinions of that anchor on TV because he wears an expensive suit and must live in a fancy neighborhood.

3. Racism is "ignorant" and is only for "uneducated" people, that's what they say in Newsweek magazine and I always believe them because their writers all have college degrees.

4. Blacks are just like us, I have a Black friend and he's nice to me.

5. My parents told me that Hitler was evil and they've never been wrong before.

Go ahead, step into the fantasy world of the lemming and "think" like them...

Let's try to understand what makes these cowards tick....

Old May 5th, 2004 #2
johnny yuma

TV is never wrong, it's always right.

The Ku Klux Klan was always and is always killing and harming innocent black people in the South

White cops are racist against minorities

The racist establishment/government is keeping black people in the ghettos purposely and give them guns in hopes of seeing them kill eachother off

Old May 5th, 2004 #3
Kepler

The outcomes of commercialized spectator sporting events are very important; athletes who participate in said events should not be prosecuted, regardless of the evil deeds that they commit, because their role in society is so important that the importance of one athlete is equal to that of several doctors, research scientists, teachers, and other professionals who keep society running.

Sitcoms and reality television are top-notch entertainment; furthermore, one's life must be made to imitate fictional lives portrayed in the former as much as possible.

Wearing certain brands of clothing is extremely important, as the opinions of complete strangers should be crucial to one's sense of self-worth.

Old May 5th, 2004 #4
Wolfgang Noosetight

Default freeper/yahoo/lemmings

More delusions from the inhabitants of the left side of the bellcurve:

Fox News,Rush,O'reilly,Hannity,Coulter,Rabbi Daniel Lapin,Michael Medved(jew),FEEB Republic forum,David Horowitz are sources of real opposition.

Bush and the Republicans are gonna save us.

That there is any difference between the puppets/whores who classify themselves as either Democrats or Republicans.

Peter Jennings,Tom Brokaw and other coiffed teleprompter twats decide what gets on the evening news and thus make the news biased.

That school vouchers are a good thing because they'll provide poor,disadvantaged minorities with a chance to get out of those horrible inner-city schools.Naturally,the freeper never draws the appropriate conclusion as to why the inner-city schools got so bad in the first place.He'll blame the decay on LIBRULS & bureaucrats but never where it belongs.And the dolts won't realize until it is too late that school vouchers are a trojan-horse to make the private schools just as dumbed down,bureaucratized,filled with niggers,chaotic and useless as most public schools.

The most identifiable trait of the lemmings/freepers/yahoos is that they NEVER see the forest for the trees.They always trot out a Thomas Sowell or a Clarence Thomas to make the case that blacks can be good members of society.They never seem to realize that for every Sowell there's 1,000 robbing,raping,killing,looting,vandalizing,80 IQ,welfare-sucking,40-ounce slurping,worthless pieces of nigger excrement.Not to mention the jig demagogue politicians always demanding more white money and screaming "racism" to get their way.Yessir,the freeper has to have his good nigger,his good jew,his smart Asians and hard working latinos with family values.

The freepers generally see politics as a gentleman's pastime instead of what it really is:war by other means.So the freeper/yahoos don't comprehend the bottomless hatred their enemies have for them and what harm their enemies intend to do to them when the opportunity presents itself.The freeper assumes that because he is fair-minded that the rest of the world will reciprocate.He makes a fatal assumption that his enemies are interested in what is right and fair,when all they truly care about is Winning.This is why the freeper-middle america type always loses in politics.He compromises time and again,shows himself fair and just and honest time and again yet, his opponents never let up with their vitriol against Mr.Middle America.No amount of giving in,no amount of tribute money to minorities appeases his opponents,and this leaves the yahoo eternally baffled.Still,he insists on arguing principles with a bunch of hyenas.He never figures it out!

Last edited by Wolfgang Noosetight; May 5th, 2004 at 08:52 AM. Reason: misspelling

Old May 6th, 2004 #5
Wolfgang Noosetight

Fatuousness and cowardice rolled into one...that's the lemming for you.

Old May 6th, 2004 #6
Ossian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgang Noosetight
More delusions from the inhabitants of the left side of the bellcurve:

That there is any difference between the puppets/whores who classify themselves as either Democrats or Republicans.
That is surely a major one. But the central one is that White lemmings have been convinced that there is nothing at all special or exclusive about our race; therefore if, or when, we are replaced by other races, nothing will have been lost. "We are all equal." This is tied in to the belief that, if we should (horrors!) open and believe our own eyes, instead of "respectably" believing what we are "supposed" to, another "holocaust" (the irrational persecution and slaughter of millions of completely innocent and "Most Equal" people) would be the inevitable result--and then, who would we have left to entertain us with their degenerate "art" or handle our frivolous lawsuits or perform lipsuctions on our lazy asses, or abortions on us?

"The most costly of all follies is believing passionately in the palpably untrue. It is the chief occupation of mankind."
--H.L. Mencken

Old May 6th, 2004 #7
Nigger_Boy

Default Read up on your Revilo P. Oliver

I'm going to take an excerpt from this webpage:

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/wwoop.htm

Revilo Oliver was a true genius and a great father of White Nationalism. You can find a collection of his many writings at: http://www.revilo-oliver.com/

Here is an excerpt from his essay entitled "What We Owe Our Parasites". He goes into the nature of the average white person, and particularly why the average white person has been so easily victimized by the international parasites known as world jewry. I hope it's not too long or off topic, but he really illuminates why we're so gullible and easily suckered. Here it is:

...It is compounded, it seems to me, of a perversion of seven different qualities; a perversion effected and fostered by certain misunderstandings in the peculiar circumstances that resulted from the prosperity, power, and world dominion we of the West achieved for ourselves and enjoyed in recent centuries. All of the seven elements of our mentality that I shall enumerate are good qualities, at least in the sense that they are born in us, that we could not eliminate them from our genetic heritage if we wanted to, and that we have perforce to accept them. We could comment at length on each of them, and it would be particularly interesting to contrast ourselves with other races at each point. But I must list them as briefly as possible, with only a word or two of explanation to make my meaning clear.

The first is imagination, which is highly developed in us, and vivid; an imagination which means, among other things, that we have a spiritual need of a great literature: both a literature of vicarious experience and a literature of the fantastic and marvellous that transcends the world of reality. But this gift bears with it, of course, the danger that we may not distinguish clearly between a vivid imagination and something that we can actually see in the world.

Second, the sense of personal honor which is so strong in us, and seems so fatuous and silly to other races. It is this, among other things, that gives us the conception of an honorable contest when men of our race meet as opponents in war. It gives us the knightly ethos that you see when Diomedes and Glaucus meet on the plains of Troy and in all subsequent history and story of our race. It also exposes us to the danger of behaving in knightly fashion to those to whom those standards are lunacy.

The third is the capacity for objective and philosophical thought, which is virtually limited to our race, and which enables us to put ourselves mentally in the position of others, but simultaneously exposes us to the risk of fancying that their thoughts and feelings are what ours would be.

The fourth is our capacity for compassion. We have a racial reluctance to inflict unnecessary pain, and we are ourselves distressed by the sight of suffering. That is, of course, a peculiarity that brings upon us the ridicule and contempt of the numerical majority of the world's population, who are beings differently constituted. The savages of Africa, who are now your masters in the sense that you have to work for them every day, find the spectacle of a human being under torture simply hilarious. And when they see a blinded captive with broken limbs squirm as they prod him with red-hot irons, they laugh with glee -- with a merriment, a real merriment, that is greater than the funniest farce on the stage has ever excited in you. You may search the vast and respectable literature of China in vain for any trace of compassion for suffering per se.

Fifth, our generosity, both as individuals and as a nation, which naturally brings on us the contempt of those to whom we give abroad.

The capacity for self-sacrifice is sixth; and that is, of course, highly developed in us, but it is a necessary basis for the existence of any civilized society. No people above the stage of unthinking savagery can survive in this world without some instinct or some belief which makes its young men give their lives for the preservation of the society in which they were born.

And the seventh and last is the sentiment of religion, which of course is common to all mankind, although here again it takes a distinctive form in us. For fifteen centuries the religion of the Western world has been Christianity, Western Christianity, and there is no other religion now known or even imaginable that could take its place. But it is simply an historical fact, which we must deplore but cannot change, that only a small part of our population today, 12 or 15 per cent., really believes that Christ was the son of God, that the soul is immortal, and that our sins will be punished in a future life. That means that the religious instinct, which is a part of our nature, finds in the majority of our people no satisfaction in an unquestioning faith; so that those frustrated instincts are available for exploitation by any halfway clever scoundrel, as the shysters and punks who now occupy the majority of our pulpits well know. When faith is lost, what Pareto calls the religious residue in a people becomes its most vulnerable point, its Achilles heel. It is the unsatisfied need for an unquestioning faith in a superior power.

Now, a perversion of all of these qualities in us operated during the centuries of our dominance to give us an utterly false conception of other peoples. We have imagined that by some magic we could convey to them not only our material possessions, but the qualities of our mind and soul.

And we have always succumbed to the flattery of imitation. The capacity for imitating behavior is common not only to all human beings, but to all anthropoids, as we all know from the proverbial expression, "monkey see, monkey do."

Thread