Old May 21st, 2007 #1
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Exclamation Family of Channon Christian speaks out about the tragedy

The Story Of Gary and Deana Christian

Posted: 12:21 AM May 21, 2007
Last Updated: 1:07 AM May 21, 2007
Reporter: Gordon Boyd

Knoxville (WVLT) -- They know they'll wait almost a year for the first of the accused killers to go to trial.

But in the five and a half months since their daughter's murder, Gary and Deana Christian have found that grief and justice come in their own time and on their own terms.

"They were going to get a movie," said Gary Christian, father of Channon Christian. "Watch a movie and eat, and then they were going get a movie and come over here, and I said all right be careful, I love you, and that's the last thing she said to me.?

Those are the words, we've read in the police reports and news stories that detail the deaths of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom.

What Gary and Deana Christian hadn't discussed was their own search, when it became clear everything was wrong.

"We found it, the 4-Runner, she wasn't in it," Gary said. "I didn't know at the time that she was four houses down from me."

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/7604337.html

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old May 21st, 2007 #2
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Exclamation

More coverage HERE Please be sure to leave a comment!

Also...the video at the above link is a must see! Tomorrow they'll talk about the "White Supremacists."

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Last edited by YANKEE_JIM; May 21st, 2007 at 01:40 AM.

Old May 21st, 2007 #3
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
-- They know they'll wait almost a year for the first of the accused killers to go to trial.
Justice delayed is injustice .

Old May 21st, 2007 #4
H.N.
Waiting for the 4th Reich

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
The Story Of Gary and Deana Christian

Posted: 12:21 AM May 21, 2007
Last Updated: 1:07 AM May 21, 2007
Reporter: Gordon Boyd

Knoxville (WVLT) -- They know they'll wait almost a year for the first of the accused killers to go to trial.

The only punishment that these niggers deserve...

Old May 21st, 2007 #5
elbwgreez

"It ain't about you."

Whatever. If they're not happy that someone's standing up for Channon and Chris that's their problem.

Old May 21st, 2007 #6
Chain

Some bum named "Knoxville" is making incendiary, ebonic-hinted posts on Court TV's board. He'd mentioned Gary Christian was some sort of car dealer, and that's the only thing he said which may be true. Gary Christian looks to be a very likeable, southern-style gentleman. Reminds me of my Dad or uncle in his straight talking, straight-in-the eye looking. I saw his wife patted his leg when he got on the subject of pure hate. In watching it once, it sounded that he said Mr. Newsom has become more mean. This thing about wild animals is a kind of genteel code talk. I think southerners and midwesterners immediately underrstand it. Gordon Boyd also didn't produce tape of Gary Christain saying that so that we could see the context. In any event, wheterher or not Mr. Christian understands the importance of White survival and evolution North America and on the planet maybe can't be helped. In consciousness, in White evolution, Channon Christian and Chris Newsom have already (and will continue to) wake up White people. Their lives and deaths have entered history already. We helped creat the history, yes; the niggers were just being the wild animals they are.

Old May 21st, 2007 #7
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

I see that Boyd is mentioning 'White supremacists' and the thrust of the comments from the media idiots is that our guys could be the cause of the trial being shifted.
Just their way of thinking, it's our fault, after trash murdered our own kind.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old May 21st, 2007 #8
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain View Post
In watching it once, it sounded that he said Mr. Newsom has become more mean. This thing about wild animals is a kind of genteel code talk. I think southerners and midwesterners immediately underrstand it.
Bingo. Once again, Chain hits the nail directly on the head. Let me tell you my friend, this Midwesterner knew exactly what that Mr. Christian meant when he said, "animals."

Clearly, Gordon Boyd wasn't going to rest, until he got the Christians to race-grovel on camera. Jesus, the fucking media just bends over backwards to protect niggers. "This isn't about race." Fuck you, Gordon Boyd, you fucking coward. Were you singing the same tune over the alleged Duke rapes? Fuck no, you weren't. You don't give a fat rat's ass about Chan and Chris. We do, motherfucker.

My God, I can't wait until this economy crashes. I can't wait until I get to see the relf-righteous smirks wiped off of the faces of the Gordon Boyds of the world.

Old May 21st, 2007 #9
rumoursofwar...

no one ever asks the question... why were Channon and Chris driving around in nigger town??

I read one news clip that Channon was going to visit her sister?? Is her sister hanging out with or living around niggers??

Just sounds weird to me that you got (2) college aged kids riding around in nigger town to pick up a movie and go eat..

Old May 21st, 2007 #10
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr christian
It's not about you.

Mr. Christian it is very much so about us. I do understand that you did loose you precious daughter and we do fill for you. This is one of the reasons we are going to hold this rally on May 26th.

This crime could have happened to anyone of us and has happened to some of us. We are the ones that are looking out for White children and there future.

We maybe holding this rally for selfish reasons, but that reason is to wake folks up to the genocide of our people.

My family has been a victim of black crime sposored by the jew.

It wasn't until I was woken up to the jew that everything started to make sence.

The jews media promotes the Ideal to blacks and other non whites that it is a badge of honor too kill or commit a crime against a White man, woman or child.

We are here to secure the existance of our people and a future for White children.

We do wish you the best with getting through this horrible nightmare that no one should ever have to experience.

We are not the real haters. We are the 'real' good guys.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 21st, 2007 #11
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
Just sounds weird to me that you got (2) college aged kids riding around in nigger town to pick up a movie and go eat..
Every part of town is nigger town, asshole. Look at the pictures of those two kids, they were genuine and decent, not out looking for drugs. Sure they probably were 'color blind' but so was I two years ago. It's the last stand of the rightous, before they wake up.
'We are all one' sounds great if you don't know better and if youre a good person and DONT know any better its what you believe.
Hey, maybe that baby deserved to die because it's mother was dumb enough to put it in a daycare with a nigger huh???

I'm so glad the parents aren't praying and begging for us to forgive the niggers.

Old May 21st, 2007 #12
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumoursofwar View Post
no one ever asks the question... why were Channon and Chris driving around in nigger town??

I read one news clip that Channon was going to visit her sister?? Is her sister hanging out with or living around niggers??

Niggers are spread all around the Knoxville area thanks to jews. That is the reason.
A lot of folks have to live around these savages wich were imported to there neighborhoods.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old May 21st, 2007 #13
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnjewburn View Post
Mr. Christian it is very much so about us. I do understand that you did loose you precious daughter and we do fill for you. This is one of the reasons we are going to hold this rally on May 26th.

This crime could have happened to anyone of us and has happened to some of us. We are the ones that are looking out for White children and there future.

We maybe holding this rally for selfish reasons, but that reason is to wake folks up to the genocide of our people.

My family has been a victim of black crime sposored by the jew.

It wasn't until I was woken up to the jew that everything started to make sence.

The jews media promotes the Ideal to blacks and other non whites that it is a badge of honor too kill or commit a crime against a White man, woman or child.

We are here to secure the existance of our people and a future for White children.

We do wish you the best with getting through this horrible nightmare that no one should ever have to experience.

We are not the real haters. We are the 'real' good guys.
Trust me, he only says that shit because he has a camera pointed in his face and is being pressured by one of Big Jew's white stooges. The only focus in their life right now is receiving justice for their precious daughter, and they will do absolutely nothing to jeopardize that. Boyd knows this, and will exploit it.

I know what Mr. Christian is really feeling, I can see it in his face. I, as someone whose family has also been affected by nigger crime, would love to sit with Mr. & Mrs. Christian for just one hour. Just one hour.

Old May 21st, 2007 #14
rumoursofwar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by furandloathinginDFW View Post
Every part of town is nigger town, asshole. Look at the pictures of those two kids, they were genuine and decent, not out looking for drugs. Sure they probably were 'color blind' but so was I two years ago. It's the last stand of the rightous, before they wake up.
'We are all one' sounds great if you don't know better and if youre a good person and DONT know any better its what you believe.
Hey, maybe that baby deserved to die because it's mother was dumb enough to put it in a daycare with a nigger huh???

I'm so glad the parents aren't praying and begging for us to forgive the niggers.
sounds to me they were driving around in the gangsta nigger part of town. nobody else saw the crime. no other drivers on the street to notice a bunch of niggers charging after a 4-Runner.

I've never been colorblind.. I've had no interest in driving around nigger parts of town.. or spic parts of town either..

further more that father of Channon Christian sounds pretty god damn liberal to me.. If he was a good 'ol southern boy, I believe he would be alot more fucking vocal than saying he's patiently going to wait over a year for the trial...

meanwhile those niggers are going to be enjoying their stay at county jail with access to TV and going outside to play some niggerball or lift weights..

Old May 21st, 2007 #15
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
I know what Mr. Christian is really feeling, I can see it in his face. I, as someone whose family has also been affected by nigger crime, would love to sit with Mr. & Mrs. Christian for just one hour. Just one hour.
My family counts 12 crimes by niggers against us, three involve being held at gunpoint. Fat wonder WE'VE woken up.

Old May 21st, 2007 #16
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
sounds to me they were driving around in the gangsta nigger part of town. nobody else saw the crime. no other drivers on the street to notice a bunch of niggers charging after a 4-Runner.

I've never been colorblind.. I've had no interest in driving around nigger parts of town.. or spic parts of town either..

further more that father of Channon Christian sounds pretty god damn liberal to me.. If he was a good 'ol southern boy, I believe he would be alot more fucking vocal than saying he's patiently going to wait over a year for the trial...

meanwhile those niggers are going to be enjoying their stay at county jail with access to TV and going outside to play some niggerball or lift weights..
My apt. complex has become packed with rowdy niggers overnight, I could be murdered tomorrow. I hate niggers with evey fiber of my being that isnt busy hating jews and mayates... but i guess iit would still be my fault somehow for not breaking my lease and fleeing immediatley... to a complex that will inevitably fill up with niggers also.. you know this area shithead, you know there is no escape.

I used to BE that stupid white going into nigger town for drugs OK- i know my druggies-these kids weren't doing anything but going for a fucking movie.

Old May 21st, 2007 #17
Derrick Beukeboom

Sorry buddy, but it is about RACE. The fact that mentally retarded range 80 IQ hunter-gatherers are considered "equal" in our sick twisted jewdified society.
The mere notion is ludicrous. The founding fathers would be literally laughing at us.

The hundreds of thousands of murders, rapes, assaults and robberies committed by these stone-age Afreaken savages upon our people must be vindicated.
The jews unleashed them upon us and we will unleash our own justice upon the jews and their negroid dogs.
Mr. Chrisitian, jesus hated jews. This is why they wanted him killed.
Stop being such a mindless xthian Mr. Chrisitan. you don't need a bible to tell what your own 2 eyes see: niggers are fealthy beasts not fit to inhabit Aryan society.
They should be caged, shipped back to Afreaka or better yet, spayed and neutered so they can't breed anymore. This would also to help relax them.

There are many other nigger on white victims beside the 2 Knoxville youngsters. The jews days of covering up nigger savagery are OVER. and there is not a dman thing Mr. Christian can do about it.

Old May 21st, 2007 #18
melcur
Banned

Default Gary Christian says "fuck your white children," I'm only worried about ME

Channon Christian's father, Gary Christian would rather allow your children to be raped, sodomized and murdered, than to admit he was fooled

Old May 21st, 2007 #19
rumoursofwar...

Quote:
Originally Posted by furandloathinginDFW View Post
My apt. complex has become packed with rowdy niggers overnight, I could be murdered tomorrow. I hate niggers with evey fiber of my being that isnt busy hating jews and mayates... but i guess iit would still be my fault somehow for not breaking my lease and fleeing immediatley... to a complex that will inevitably fill up with niggers also.. you know this area shithead, you know there is no escape.

I used to BE that stupid white going into nigger town for drugs OK- i know my druggies-these kids weren't doing anything but going for a fucking movie.
move to Bedford... very low nigger population there..

once my job allows me to work from home with a remote connection, I'm likely moving to Forney or further east.. in the kuntry....

Old May 21st, 2007 #20
Karen Z.
VNNr since '05

Quote:
move to Bedford... very low nigger population there..
If you say so, but there are plenty of murderous mexicans there as in every part of the state. If you are killed tomorrow, I guess it's your fault somehow, for daring to live in Texas.

Thread