Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 27th, 2007 #141
centerfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
Getting arrested and roughed up a bit is not tantamount to the sacrifice on the cross. Even if it were, if you want to flatter Alex Linder, you don't compare him to Jesus.
Given what the Christian religion has done to our society, the Jesus comparison is a poor one, indeed. I think WhiteMan4WhiteLand's quote applies: "If you GOTTA compare Alex to some Christian figure...!" But that comparison is poor given Alex's antipathy to the "Christ" figure.

To WNUT: Okay, so the event took place in the Bible Belt. You're not going to sway the contemporary bible thumpers with a flimsy comparison b/w Linder & the perfect Jew.

Last edited by centerfire; May 27th, 2007 at 06:50 PM.

Old May 27th, 2007 #142
WhiteNationalistUT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire View Post

Well, in my experience (and I live in that "Bible Belt" you speak of) most White people view White Nationalism as noxious. Yeah, they still choose to live and associate among one another in a kind of default way, but overt collectivism is associated with Nazism, KKK, and other things that they have been taught to abhor. That teaching has taken root.
Yes and why? Because the Jew Media has made them mean and bad, and people want to be good. It's basic White instinct, to be civil and not commit crimes like Jews do.

Christianity was sold to Whites as "how to be good and kind" and it fit right into the last 30,000 years of Whites building communites and civilizations.

Kevin MacDonald would put it as the Jews have corrupted our social meme.

The fact that Whites worship anything is not a crime, worship an dfaith have built White civilization from the ground up, Jews just inserted their boy jesus as the focal point, the sacred icon, into what MacDonald calls our Social Meme.

We need to replace our group conscience worship with a White God, not some semitic jew.

Alex didn't for real become Jesus, he performed close to it. As close as any person could do in reality. He had a psychological effect on the way Bible Belter think, as they understand the sacrifice idea, that meme, even in a vague way.

Bible Belt don't worship Hitler, they worship Jesus.

Old May 27th, 2007 #143
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Speaking as a white man in Tennessee, I can confirm without a shadow of a doubt that Alex isn't Jesus.

(Not all of us that live here in the 'Bible Belt' are brainwashed Jesus Freaks, fyi. Some of us don't need a crutch to lean on.)

Old May 27th, 2007 #144
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNationalistUT View Post
There never was a cross.
Jesus was never sacrificed on the cross. The people, idot Christians, think that.
Be that as it may, Alex Linder and Jesus is not an apt or useful comparison.

Quote:
Hey don't knock Alex Linder. That was his choice of "civil disobedience".
He didn't wave his arms and tell the entire crowd to do it as well.

We don't need to encrouage shit by calling what Alex did, "civil dispbedience" as "shit".

What Alex did was noble.
Hey, chew some more popcorn as you enjoy the entertainment. I prefer Alex Linder out of jail, and I will not encourage this confrontational approach the way you do. There is only one possible outcome.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old May 27th, 2007 #145
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

I agree with that. Obviously only Alex Linder can choose for Alex Linder. I look forward to hearing his side of the story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
Alex is man enough to make his own choices. Yeah, he has more value in ways other than being put in the slammer with the niggers. Nonetheless, that pic is gold. I hope that he exploits it.

Unplug the Jewtube NOW. / My ideology: [1][2] / "Race is real. The Holocaust is a social construct." - Alex Linder.

Old May 27th, 2007 #146
WhiteNationalistUT
Banned

Quote:
Be that as it may, Alex Linder and Jesus is not an apt or useful comparison.
It depends on who we're talking about. To a Christian its utterly offensive. To White who has strayed from the Gospel, they sort of understand it in a way.

People keep the message and context of Christ long after they have left the more rigid rules of Christianity and Jew worship.

Quote:
Hey, chew some more popcorn as you enjoy the entertainment. I prefer Alex Linder out of jail, and I will not encourage this confrontational approach the way you do. There is only one possible outcome.
I don't encourage controntational approaches. Alex makes his own personal decisions. He's smart enough to understand effective protest proceedure.

"Civil disobedience" is a perfectly valid and time honored method of protest.
In this case I think he was in the right audience in Knoxville for it. I think they understand his beliefs more now and agree with him.

A white well dressed heterosexual male brutally arrested in front of jeering homosexuals, to the Christians, the point comes very clear on two levels, the Gospel teachings and Jesus's own sacrifice. To the Pagans it evokes the ancient 30,000 year old Pagan White meme of sympathy and rage against injustice, all those cops in violence against one civil White man.

Old May 27th, 2007 #147
townie35

Quote:
He crossed a police barrier into a 60 foot wide street to make a public media statement.

He willfully committed a possible (if he understood the barriers and directions) a small misdemeanor, such as dropping a soda bottle. The police take down, false charges, and brual arrest are the criminal actions upon Linder. Will the city apologise? I think the city will be forced to.
I agree with you there and I could not have said it better myself. I am as many on this thread are, looking forward to what Alex has to say about his unjust arrest yesterday.

Old May 27th, 2007 #148
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Did we get the badge numers of those KWAPS. Maybe we could get the names of those KWAPS?

Those two fat slobs could be the Judas's or the Pontius Pilate's of the VNN folklore tradition?

Old May 27th, 2007 #149
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Everyone else has said what struck me when I saw the pic of Alex, the kwaps and the 'normal' people (as contrasted with the 'mentally ill racist', as they would say)-Alex is the only normal, clean cut looking one of the bunch.

The pic has tremendous propaganda value. I expect that VNN will use it accordingly. I have not heard anything much about TAA in a while. This is something that would make the perfect front page pic.

I will stay away from the transcendent, religious symbology that others have brought up. I see the pic the way some of my neighbors (I am in the South) would see, since I share their regional culture. Alex shows himself as a lone, normal White man fighting not only the jewish system, but the freaks, as well. The injustice angle that someone else points out will work as well.

The freak counterprotestors are why most White men in the South started voting Republican. Time to show them another choice. Other than NSM, who can they vote for?

I hope we hear something out of Alex soon.

When is the next FTL?
Good post. To those that say Alex made a mistake by getting arrested or "what was Alex thinking?" I say it was a brilliant propaganda move. That picture of Alex being wrestled to the ground by the pigs is worth a thousand words. Normal looking White guy, legally protesting the massacre of a White couple by black savages and the jew media cover up, gets roughed up by the police, while in the background a bunch of freaks in dresses cheer. Man, that hits home with even middle of the road White conservatives.

Look at it like this. Lets say Linder didn't get jacked by the cops. He stayed behind the established perimeters set by Knoxville commissar's. He gives a great speech, some cool sound bytes, a couple of local jewsmedia interviews and WN's go home happy with a lot of attaboys for a well done VNN/Channon Christian-Chris Newsom memorial rally.

But no, Linders thinking outside of the box. He knows that both sides have been warned by the authorities not to cross the orange line of partition because if you do you'll be arrested. But he does it anyway knowing it will all be caught on film. Somebody even said the whole thing is on video tape. If so, I can't wait to see it because that will really get my blood boiling.

So Linder takes one for the team and it turns a fair to midland rally into something fuckin great. Brilliant...absolutely brilliant.

Old May 27th, 2007 #150
Mishko Novosel
Banned

Steve I agree, and I can't wait to hear Alex speak on this matter, I expect him to be slightly fired up, and it'll be something that no one wants to miss.....

Old May 27th, 2007 #151
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Good post. To those that say Alex made a mistake by getting arrested or "what was Alex thinking?" I say it was a brilliant propaganda move. That picture of Alex being wrestled to the ground by the pigs is worth a thousand words. Normal looking White guy, legally protesting the massacre of a White couple by black savages and the jew media cover up, gets roughed up by the police, while in the background a bunch of freaks in dresses cheer. Man, that hits home with even middle of the road White conservatives.

Look at it like this. Lets say Linder didn't get jacked by the cops. He stayed behind the established perimeters set by Knoxville commissar's. He gives a great speech, some cool sound bytes, a couple of local jewsmedia interviews and WN's go home happy with a lot of attaboys for a well done VNN/Channon Christian-Chris Newsom memorial rally.

But no, Linders thinking outside of the box. He knows that both sides have been warned by the authorities not to cross the orange line of partition because if you do you'll be arrested. But he does it anyway knowing it will all be caught on film. Somebody even said the whole thing is on video tape. If so, I can't wait to see it because that will really get my blood boiling.

So Linder takes one for the team and it turns a fair to midland rally into something fuckin great. Brilliant...absolutely brilliant.
It's probably hoping for too much but it'd be nice if it brought into question the ridiculous idea that "law enforcement" can separate people from each other on the grounds that violence might occur. This requires anyone present to identify himself as either a protestor, a counter-protestor or a bystander, ignoring what should be the right of all to public discourse with fellow citizens. I'm no lawyer but I wish one would either follow this up or tell me why I'm wrong.

Old May 27th, 2007 #152
Mike
reasonradionetwork.com

Very well argued. I'll cease-fire on the "what was Alex thinking?" line for the time being. In my defense, I'm only looking out for the guy. I have to give some rep out to others before I give it to you again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post

Old May 27th, 2007 #153
Vonbluvens
Banned

I guess this smashes the ARAs' theory that WN and the cops are in bed together.

Old May 27th, 2007 #154
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
Without the cops there'd be no ARA there.

Old May 27th, 2007 #155
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by VONBLUVENS View Post
I listened to the broadcast, though it wasn't always clear. I don't know who's cellphone that was through but he was courteous and very polite to the police every time he had to deal with them. In short, he acted like a White man in dealing with them. I expect that made an impression on the cops vs. the freaks in dresses giving the finger to the VNNers. You can bet that White cops paid attention and noted the attitude of everyone vs. what their SPLC/ADL training has taught them. They might start wondering how much more of their 'training' is bullshit.

I am not a big fan of cops, in general, but it doesn't hurt to display the kind of attitude that the VNNer with the cellphone did.

oh golly said:

Quote:
It's probably hoping for too much but it'd be nice if it brought into question the ridiculous idea that "law enforcement" can separate people from each other on the grounds that violence might occur. This requires anyone present to identify himself as either a protestor, a counter-protestor or a bystander, ignoring what should be the right of all to public discourse with fellow citizens. I'm no lawyer but I wish one would either follow this up or tell me why I'm wrong.
You know, that reminds me of early American history where rival groups collided in the streets and duked it out. In Boston, the Pope's Day parade was done by South and North Boston apprentices who met in the middle of city and fought for the hell of it. So, yeah, violence is possible, but it might be a good vent for some people. One thing is for sure, the early protesters in America didn't go to some cordoned off protest area that the British set up. That is a new phenomenon based on the nanny state's 'order above all' theory. Remember Seattle? That was done by the same types that were at Knoxville with some real anarchist types thrown in.

You touch on an interesting question since most proWhite rallies feature more counterdemonstrators and police than actual WN. If they drop the cordoning off then they would have to allow WN to bring axe handles and tire tools most likely.

Old May 27th, 2007 #156
Augustus Sutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
You should sell all your worldly possessions and give everything to Alex. Then take up your cloak and spread the word unto the heathen. Good luck unto thee. Lord bless ye, and all that.
Well.....he'll probably first have to stick his face in a hat a receive communications from some minor deity whose name reminds one of pasta. Then he'll have to don his sacred undy-pants. Then he'll have to use his seer stones Urim and Thummim to unearth the ancient Nephite tablets of Linder and translate them from the ancient language of the Pharaohs.

Old May 27th, 2007 #157
ohgolly

Quote:
You touch on an interesting question since most proWhite rallies feature more counterdemonstrators and police than actual WN. If they drop the cordoning off then they would have to allow WN to bring axe handles and tire tools most likely.
Judging from what I've seen of these things, a good bit, the antis wouldn't dare show up w/o at least a 5 to 1, maybe 10 to 1, advantage. I also think that the number of their "volunteers" is diminishing. Don't they look like they're scraping the bottom of the barrel? Not just the, um, quality, but the quantity too?

Remove the cops and there'd be a peaceful, parasite-free rally - or else. But then that'd allow bystanders to actually hear what was being said. And the whole thing wouldn't be turned on its head by freaks making a spectacle.

Old May 27th, 2007 #158
centerfire

I gave ngrh8r and WM4WL + reps, btw. I just forgot to sign it. We have to think through clearly. Let's not jump on WNUT ("WINGNUT", anyone? -- hehe) too quickly. Maybe he's to come around, if not in name only.

Old May 27th, 2007 #159
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centerfire View Post
I gave ngrh8r and WM4WL + reps, btw. I just forgot to sign it. We have to think through clearly. Let's not jump on WNUT ("WINGNUT", anyone? -- hehe) too quickly. Maybe he's to come around, if not in name only.

Thanks you.

The thing is, it was just revealed on another thread that WNUT and Celtic Patriot are the same person. Their writing style is identical.
It seems that bot WNUT and CP are universally despised on several forums.

Old May 27th, 2007 #160
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Hilarious Analysis

by those that are our superiors in the movement. Pages and pages and pages from people thinking inside the jew box on how to operate. I am glad that we have people like Alex and Chain who think outside of the jewbox paradigm.

Nonetheless, if you want some laughs:
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...391265p25.html

Thread