Old June 4th, 2007 #1
USNN88
ANSWP

Default ALEX pleads not guilty

Quote:
By: Katie Allison Granju, Producer
Date created: 6/4/2007 12:06:16 PM
Last updated: 6/4/2007 12:16:14 PM
Alex Linder, a Missouri native, appeared in court Monday morning on charges related to his conduct at the rally.

He was charged with multiple offenses, including disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, vandalism, and assaulting a police officer.

According to rally participants, the event was organized to bring more media attention to the January murders of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom.

Although the four people charged in the murders are black, local police say the crimes were not racially motivated.

Linder is scheduled to appear in Sessions Court on July 24 th.
http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story...provider=gnews

Old June 4th, 2007 #2
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Default Alex

Is Alex represented by counsel?

Has anything been organized to to help him defray his legal expenses?

I believe that is the very least we could do for him.

GREL

Old June 4th, 2007 #3
Briseis

[quote=USNN88;550755]http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.
>>

another story

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=6608331&nav=0RYv

Alex Linder told the judge that he plans to plead not guilty to all of his charges.
"They deprived everyone of basically a good time and they infringed my 1st amendment right," said Linder.

http://silentconsort.com/

Old June 4th, 2007 #4
blueskies
Banned

The first two words in the article: "White supremacist". How are we a supremacist when we are losing the country, nation, and the government under alien control? Our cause is simple: take back above said and the governing system from the alien supremacist invading our shores, stealing food from our children’s mouth to feed the invaders.

Old June 4th, 2007 #5
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

I believe there was a time before Alex disenfranchised so many good friends, that his legal expenses would already have been largely taken care of. It's too bad he ran off so many decent folks. AE, Flynn, Will, etc. Maybe Bill White will offer to help him and host a fundraiser at overblow.com.

I've got $500 To kick in today, but I can't stand the thought of being burned after making such an investment and having some fat, ego-driven, or feminist mod boot me off the pretend "free speech" forum the next day.

Old June 4th, 2007 #6
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by USNN88 View Post

Notice how the pieces of shit will not "allow" comments to be posted to this article?

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old June 4th, 2007 #7
Signal

WBIR has the crappyest website I've ever seen for a television station. With Mozilla, I can't even watch their video. With IE, I can see the video but there's no sound. Nice tech work wbir jackasses.

Has anyone downloaded this and posted it elsewhere?

Old June 4th, 2007 #8
jimbo!
Banned

Lightbulb tactics

Alex: remember what i said the other day abt 'delaying tactics'; i would guess that the 'Sessions' is merely another mention (to set a date); the actual 'indictment'/committal would still be several months down the track and the trial(if it gets to that!) @ least 18mnths off!

*some old legal maxims* (courtesy of 'Rumpole of the Bailey')
(for lawyers): 'ALWAYS carefully examine the locus quo' ('scene of the crime');
'when in doubt, adjourn';
'NEVER plead guilty';
'nothing sinks faster than a cast-iron alibi'!

(jimbo!)

Old June 4th, 2007 #9
Briseis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il_Duce View Post
The first two words in the article: "White supremacist". How are we a supremacist when we are losing the country, nation, and the government under alien control? Our cause is simple: take back above said and the governing system from the alien supremacist invading our shores, stealing food from our children’s mouth to feed the invaders.
They are afraid, not so much of what will be said , but the emotion behind it, and fear that people will be moved. Moved to action. The whole concept of "inciting" something. They say they are afraid of "another Toledo", but look deeper, who are they really afraid will be moved to change beliefs and eventually to action? WHITES.

The very thought of Mr/Mrs Lemming even awakening a little bit and checking out what we say and getting pissed off because we are not making anything up terrifies them. The fact that should the truth be heard, the natural result would be whites becoming enraged with the system, about being lied to, about not being told about so many things. Race is at the heart of it, but is only a part of it.

If they hear an impassioned speaker, clearly educated, clearly far from their stereotypes of us, they may start to question, they may start to check things out for themselves. The Enemy will spend whatever it takes to keep this from happening, and in doing so, they show their fear. People should think about that. WHY did they need to hire anti's , helicopters, cops in such number, swat teams when there was no threats made, and the speaker has no criminal record, no history of violence? So..where is this big threat? A white man wanting to cross the street? Don't think so.
In the TRUTH coming out.
If they think we are going to stop focussing on various cases and using whatever methods we can to beat them at their own game, they have got another thing coming. They've got media, we've got media, they've got producers, we've got producers, they've got spokespeople - we've got talent here, and we've got willingness and strength and courage. If you get approached for a "role", think about it before you say no.
And a big thanks also to those who have contributed behind the scenes, either in work or in other ways.
"it's still 60/40, only now, it's 60 (gestures at self) - 40 (points to the Enemy) "

news wankers (including op-ed like Pitts*) who write about us in their Mad-Libs fill-in-the-blank style-
(you remember those books "mad libs" where there is a story and you fill in the blanks, little books you used to take on vacation and pass around the car on vacation?
Same thing here..)

White supremacist (fill in name), member of a Neo-Nazi group from (fill in)
.....hate-filled messages such as (fill in) , and ant-semitic ...
, One townsperson (fill in name) "not in our town!" ...

http://www.madlibs.org/(example page)
you could use on of these and write anything about us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Libs

*Pitts you should be ashamed of yourself, trying to take some moral(?) racial high road while your people do this ALL the TIME, to varying degrees and no, you don't sound sympathetic, with your "obligatory" as you say condemnation of the accused, and your "cry me a river". Were you amongst those gathered along the highwayduring the OJ high speed chase, cheering him on? Or were you cheering at the verdict? Yay, endless revenge on whitey! )Can you imagine if a White writer had written CRY ME A RIVER at the BYRD CASE? you insincere,butter-wouldnt-melt-in-your-mouth, wannabe-white-liberal-arse-kisser..)

http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs...9/1006/OPINION

"And here I'm obligated, because I'm black, to say that if the defendants in this case did what they are accused of doing, I'd be happy to see them rot under the jailhouse. Sadly, that needs saying because there are people who will not take it as a given. But with that obligation fulfilled, let me add that I am likewise unkindly disposed toward the crackpots, incendiaries and flat-out racists who have chosen this tragedy upon which to take an obscene and ludicrous stand. I have four words for them and any other white Americans who feel themselves similarly victimized.
Cry me a river.

Contact Leonard Pitts at [email protected]

PULITZER PRIZE in 2004!??? now there's some affirmative acton , huh?

more of his drivel

'Oppressed' whites? Give me a break

http://www.miamiherald.com/285/story/125806.html

Old June 4th, 2007 #10
Briseis

Arrow july court date

http://www.volunteertv.com/home/headlines/7828337.html

Rally Organizer Gets July Court Date 7/24

Rally Organizer Gets July Court Date
WVLT, TN - 22 minutes ago
Alex Linder answered to charges of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, vandalism, and assault on a police officer during the may 26th rally. ...
Protest organizer pleads not guilty to fighting with police
WMC-TV, TN - 49 minutes ago
Alex Linder of Kirksville, Missouri, staged a so-called "rally against genocide" May 26th in Knoxville to call attention to the slayings of Channon ...
A neo-nazi leader says he will plead not guilty WATE.com
White supremacist pleads not guilty WBIR-TV
White supremacist leader to plead not guilty to protest charges WATE.com
all 4 news articles »Race rally promoter gets July court date
Knoxville News Sentinel (subscription), TN - 2 hours ago
Alex Linder, a white supremacist arrested before a May 26 protest promoted as a "rally against genocide," pleaded not guilty this morning to all charges. ...
Court Date Set for Protest Organizer
WVLT, TN - May 29, 2007
Authorities arrested Alex Linder and are charging him with disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, vandalism and assault on a police officer. ...

Last edited by Briseis; June 4th, 2007 at 02:58 PM. Reason: added more links

Old June 4th, 2007 #11
wwelvis

Default tv reporters

i was thear today and the tv people and the reports .gave alex all the time .he talked for 15 mins ,it was just on tv hear,more coverage to come

Old June 4th, 2007 #12
brutus

RE: Beaver

Quote:
I've got $500 To kick in today, but I can't stand the thought of being burned after making such an investment and having some fat, ego-driven, or feminist mod boot me off the pretend "free speech" forum the next day.
You’ve got yourself a new sock puppet, now all you have to do is stop acting like a sissy and post stuff germane to fighting the jew. Then you'll be loved here. It’s not that difficult.

Old June 4th, 2007 #13
Uncle Jewey
of My Father, the D-vil

Exclamation

Oy vey, why not? My Tribe also gave the (as yet unrevoked) Pulitzer Prize to Alex Haley for "Roots", which he plagiarized.

Though even I can't prove it, I also tend to think there's a distinct possibility that Homeboy Haley was given some much needed "assistance" with his 1966 Playboy interview (actually, debate) against George Lincoln Rockwell.

Old June 4th, 2007 #14
Prussian Eagle
It's got electrolytes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briseis View Post
[SIZE=4] news wankers (including op-ed like Pitts*) who write about us in their Mad-Libs fill-in-the-blank style-
(you remember those books "mad libs" where there is a story and you fill in the blanks, little books you used to take on vacation and pass around the car on vacation?
Same thing here..)

White supremacist (fill in name), member of a Neo-Nazi group from (fill in)
.....hate-filled messages such as (fill in) , and ant-semitic ...
, One townsperson (fill in name) "not in our town!" ...

http://www.madlibs.org/(example page)
you could use on of these and write anything about us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Libs
lol yes Mad Libs...all their articles sound the same

http://www.newp.org/bbs/index.php?topic=1832.0

Old June 4th, 2007 #15
Anchorage Activist

Eyewitness reports from some rally participants, including OnThePathTo Truth and Yankee Jim, clearly show that Alex Linder is NOT GUILTY of resisting arresting, vandalism, or assaulting a police officer. Notice how the prosecutor deliberately overcharged Linder by levying two separate charges of "resisting arrest" and "assaulting a police officer" for the SAME act. This is a common tactic employed against pro-white activists.

I have posted a discussion of this development HERE to amplify the message further.

Old June 4th, 2007 #16
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Il_Duce View Post
The first two words in the article: "White supremacist". How are we a supremacist when we are losing the country, nation, and the government under alien control?
A "White supremacist" as far as I can tell is any White person who does not go along with the destruction of America, or criticizes Israel / Zionist extremists.

At least they aren't calling him a neo-Nazi. I wonder why they don't do that? Maybe it sounds too ridiculous, when that description is applied to a clean cut, business suit wearing, average looking white person?

Old June 4th, 2007 #17
Todd in FL
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus Sutter View Post
I believe there was a time before Alex disenfranchised so many good friends, that his legal expenses would already have been largely taken care of. It's too bad he ran off so many decent folks. AE, Flynn, Will, etc. Maybe Bill White will offer to help him and host a fundraiser at overblow.com.

Dude, it's not worth it anymore. Fuck it.

Alex is not VNN. It's up for grabs. How many times do I have to say this shit? Are you a good public speaker? Then let's do a fucken rally.

Old June 4th, 2007 #18
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorage Activist View Post
Eyewitness reports from some rally participants, including OnThePathTo Truth and Yankee Jim, clearly show that Alex Linder is NOT GUILTY of resisting arresting, vandalism, or assaulting a police officer.

I have posted a discussion of this development HERE to amplify the message further.
Thanks AA! I "shared" it with a few people in Knoxville:

Quote:
Subject: My Opinion: Alex Linder is Innocent
Date: 6/4/2007 3:39:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Reply To:
To: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], GaynorMike, [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Details here:

http://whitereference.blogspot.com/2...ex-linder.html

I think Gordon Boyd said it best: http://thehudsonvalleyfreeman.blogsp...ers-arent.html

BTW, we'll be discussing this tonight on Free Talk Live

THVF

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old June 4th, 2007 #19
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signal View Post
WBIR has the crappyest website I've ever seen for a television station. With Mozilla, I can't even watch their video. With IE, I can see the video but there's no sound. Nice tech work wbir jackasses.

Has anyone downloaded this and posted it elsewhere?
I have the video downloaded and saved. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

Old June 4th, 2007 #20
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver View Post

Okay, I thought this was jewseph. AS, don't throw in a penny until there is accountability. We can really get flush with cash if we do it right. If it isn't done right, then that's 500 bucks that's down a hole that no one knows leads where.

Thread