Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 21st, 2007 #1
OTPTT
Banned

Default Bill White Network: Working for Israeli Intelligence.

According to ...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wh...raelishill.php

Old December 21st, 2007 #2
melcur
Banned

Well Bill, your goose is finally cooked. There won't be any coming back from this, you're fucking outted!

No doubt your kike mind is spinning and will come up with some shit about coincidences, or how you've tapped Megaphone, but the truth is Bill, You're a Jew. The only questioin that now remains Bill is why has Alex given you this VNN platform? I pray to God Alex isn't involved in this shit too.

Of course you carfty Jews always get ahead of yourselves eventually - a real Nazi and a Pariah Prophet named Goebbels' once said of clever Jews:

“The Jews aren't always so clever as they would like themselves to believe. Whenever they are in danger they prove to be the stupidest devils.” [Goebbels Diaries. Louis Lochner. [1948] Pg 183].

William Weiss, at this very moment there are dozens of articles being written about YOU, unapologetically labelling you for what you truly are, a lying fucking kike!

Old December 21st, 2007 #3
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
Well Bill, your goose is finally cooked. There won't be any coming back from this, you're fucking outted!

No doubt your kike mind is spinning and will come up with some shit about coincidences, or how you've tapped Megaphone, but the truth is Bill, You're a Jew. The only questioin that now remains Bill is why has Alex given you this VNN platform? I pray to God Alex isn't involved in this shit too.

Of course you carfty Jews always get ahead of yourselves eventually - a real Nazi and a Pariah Prophet named Goebbels' once said of clever Jews:

“The Jews aren't always so clever as they would like themselves to believe. Whenever they are in danger they prove to be the stupidest devils.” [Goebbels Diaries. Louis Lochner. [1948] Pg 183].

William Weiss, at this very moment there are dozens of articles being written about YOU, unapologetically labelling you for what you truly are, a lying fucking kike!
Your all idiots.....What answp member took that? No one that dumb kike that wrote the story did. VNN IQ=60

Old December 21st, 2007 #4
Subrosa
Banned

Where did the screenshot come from?

Old December 21st, 2007 #5
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa View Post
Where did the screen shot come from?
doesnt say just making the claim that an answp guy took it. WHen he has it enlarged and is showing what it does with his own screen shots. Def

Old December 21st, 2007 #6
Donnachaidh

"Now, one might suppose that the American Nazi party would be happy to have a candidate who shares their views, and one might assume that Bill White is smart enough to know that making such a public accusation is going to be quite harmful to the candidate he claims shares his philosophy. Indeed it does appear that Bill White's accusation is intended to cause as much harm to Ron Paul as possible."

Well, this part is hard to argue with.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old December 21st, 2007 #7
remnant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtqjbkV2upk

Today's conflicts are won by public opinion.
Now is the time to be active and voice Israel's side to the world.

Join the effort in 3 easy steps:
Download and install Megaphone desktop tool
http://www.giyus.org/

Old December 21st, 2007 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_88 View Post
Your all idiots.....What answp member took that? No one that dumb kike that wrote the story did. VNN IQ=60
Quote:
Rather than cut and paste the text of Bill's accusations, one of the members of Bill's blog, apparently to prove the story's source, screen captured Bill's article, posted it to various newsgroups and in doing so, let slip a rather interesting secret.
I'll give that writer just as much credit as you give Bill White, if and until, this story is shown to be false. Maybe it was a screen capture from your computer Phil.

Old December 21st, 2007 #9
Subrosa
Banned

I'd say it was fake except there is a minimized yahoo chat with the outers of all outers, Michael Burks. That's his yahoo ID, if anyone would like to chat with him

So, since I doubt William A. would post a screen shot of his own post, it's most likely 88 Phil's screen.

Old December 21st, 2007 #10
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
I'd say it was fake except there is a minimized yahoo chat with the outers of all outers, Michael Burks. That's his yahoo ID, if anyone would like to chat with him

So, since I doubt William A. would post a screen shot of his own post, it's most likely 88 Phil's screen.

Where did you see that at?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 21st, 2007 #11
Subrosa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Where did you see that at?

Haha! Check it out! Whoever posted that screen shot blacked it out! I swear on my ancestor's confederate grave it was there, with about 3 other icons! IT'S BEEN BLACKED OUT!

So, who is running the website and chatting with burks?

Old December 21st, 2007 #12
Subrosa
Banned

That's fucking weird. It was there so the person running that website blacked it out. Why? It says that screenshot was posted on another forum:

Quote:
Rather than cut and paste the text of Bill's accusations, one of the members of Bill's blog, apparently to prove the story's source, screen captured Bill's article, posted it to various newsgroups and in doing so, let slip a rather interesting secret.
Why did the jewish owner of whatreallyhappened black it out? It was there, burks1981 something or other.

Old December 21st, 2007 #14
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Who from the anuswp was following this thread when you posted that?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old December 21st, 2007 #15
Subrosa
Banned

88 Phil, but he couldn't have blacked that out, unless he's running whatreallyhappened. When it was first posted in another thread, the status bar was in full view. Gawd damn! I wish I had saved it! Arrrrghhhh!!!!!!

Old December 21st, 2007 #16
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
It was there, burks1981 something or other.
I saved a copy of the screen shot a couple of hours ago. It's not on the copy I have.

Old December 21st, 2007 #17
Subrosa
Banned

I saw it when it was first posted on the RP thread. Someone must have noticed it and blacked it out in between that time, so they had to be monitoring the thread when it was first posted and jumped on it quick.

Too bad we can't find the orginal post on the other forums.

Old December 21st, 2007 #18
Phil_88
Banned

Quote:
88 Phil, but he couldn't have blacked that out, unless he's running whatreallyhappened. When it was first posted in another thread, the status bar was in full view. Gawd damn! I wish I had saved it! Arrrrghhhh!!!!!!
I wish i had my own website, then my damn blog wouldn't always be getting deleted.....and this is the post you saw with yahoo and mburks. http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=693385&postcount=264 no kike icon on me. Like i said if you believe that guy your dumb.

Old December 21st, 2007 #19
Subrosa
Banned

Okay, that looks familiar. I knew I saw it, I thought it was in that other screenshot. My mistake.

Old December 21st, 2007 #20
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I'll give that writer just as much credit as you give Bill White, if and until, this story is shown to be false. Maybe it was a screen capture from your computer Phil.
BINGO! I think you hit the nail on the head.

Thread