Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 2nd, 2008 #1
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

Default Doe anyone know what happened to Frank Weltner and his Jewwatch.com website?

I visit the library of Jewwatch.com nearly every day to get the latest breaking Jewish news and information. Over this last week I have noticed that Mr. Weltner is no longer adding headlines to the site for the news stories that he links to. Also, there is someone else's name at the top of the page.

Does anyone know what happened?

Old April 2nd, 2008 #2
Christopher Drake

Frank moved back to the North Pole to put down an elf rebellion.

Old April 2nd, 2008 #3
yankee jane
Mene, Mene, Tekel Upharsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Drake View Post
Frank moved back to the North Pole to put down an elf rebellion.
You're on a roll today!

Old April 2nd, 2008 #4
Fred
Commie Killer

Default Classic site

Common now, Jew watch is a classic site.
It has endured the years and pissed off a lot of Kikes while helping to inform the masses.

Good work Frank!

Old April 2nd, 2008 #5
yankee jane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Common now, Jew watch is a classic site.
It has endured the years and pissed off a lot of Kikes while helping to inform the masses.

Good work Frank!
JewWatch is a great site and Frank Weltner has done great work and he is deserving of many thanks for it! But he could play Santa at Christmas time

Old April 2nd, 2008 #6
Fred
Commie Killer

Red face Yup!

I will give you that one!

Old April 2nd, 2008 #7
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

So does anyone know what happened to Frank? If you look at the top of the home page at www.jewwatch.com it says another mans name.

Old April 3rd, 2008 #8
Anchorage Activist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee View Post
So does anyone know what happened to Frank? If you look at the top of the home page at www.jewwatch.com it says another mans name.
James Stenzel bought Jew Watch from Frank Weltner. He describes the details on this Yahoo group he set up:

Quote:
Originally Posted by james stenzel
So here I am, the new owner of the scholarly library/research resource website www.jewwatch.com. Those who interest themselves in that website, should they be accessing this site, may be wondering to themselves "so, what's this guy all about?"

I have long admired the creator of jewwatch for his chutspa, his fortitude, his perspicacity and his unflagging devotion.

I thought he might need a rest from rolling the truth-boulder up spin-doctor mountain with his nose for news on the jews.

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse and much to my surprise and horror, it was accepted.

It's my intention at this point to leave his life's work intact and as he left it as a sort of living tribute to him while he's still with us. Hopefully that will be a long time.

Meanwhile, it's my intention to use this working group as an adjunct to the library Frank Weltner created. The things I might add to the main website later, I will post here until I'm ready to start fooling with what stands as one of the great wonders of the virtual world. If I find a story I consider worthy of being added to jew watch, then I will post it or links to it here. This working group is linked to the main website, one's as good as the other and
this will allow me to get the feel for this type of activity before I go messing around with something I thought enough of to actually go to the trouble of acquiring.

Here's some personal background on me: I'm white, in my early fifties, male and am of german/english heritage, for the most part. I'm single, never been married (as most of my generation of my close family) and am a true atheist--as opposed to a religion-hater.

My personal experiences of jews have mostly been positive. Some of the more negative experiences of my life have also related to jews. Until the full disclosure of facts regarding the zionazi torpedoing of the U.S.S. Liberty came to light in the U.S. press decades after the fact, I was a staunch advocate of Israel and automatic friend of any jew. I considered jews to be likely to be above reproach, likely to be ethical in their dealings with others and friendly open people. Now I have a more realistic view of jews. They're just like everyone else, and any of us put in the position of trying to maintain a non-assimilant landless culture/religion/race/tribe for so many years in so many other cultures would hope we could do as well, and would employ any and all tactics they have, if we could.

The nation of israel is not, in my opinion, an ally of the United States. While I might stop short of describing the U.S. as a colony of israel, I think it's pretty obvious to anyone who takes a good long look at the "special relationship" enjoyed by israel with the United States that it's a one-sided relationship where all benefits flow from the U.S. and many liabilities come to the U.S..

It's my personal viewpoint (as it is claimed to be of many of the more radical zionazis, I might add!) that israel needs to become independent of the United States.

Mordechai Vanunu informed the world that, yes Virginia, zionist-occupied Palestine does have nuclear weapons, manufactured in a facility originally provided by france--a nation I think we can all agree has never failed to fail, when given half a chance.

If they have nukes, they should be safe from annihilation by the surrounding Arab states. They've had the best sort of start we could give them, [who knows how many megatons], and there's nothing you're going to do to stop them now. But we no longer need to keep helping them. They don't help us.

My view on jewish citizens of the United States is that they should not be allowed to hold dual citizenship (nor should anyone) and I often wonder as I hear them complaining interminably about supposed wrongs against them and their general group at the hands of supposed "anti-semites" here, why they do not emmigrate from here and immigrate to the land which was created by the rest of the world for them to go and be safe in. I'm not saying I think they should be forced to go there, just that I wonder why they don't.

Perhaps some jews can log on here and 'splain that to me.

I strongly suspect it's something to do with there being a great benefit to israel to have a lot of people with a personal stake in israel acting on it's behalf here, advocating aid for it or even just providing a sympathetic example for what an "israeli" might be like to gentiles considering the issue to use in judging whether or not they should be for continuation of the "special relationship" israel enjoys with the United States.

A great deal of activity seems to me to be expended by the jews in the United States keeping the concept of the jew holocaust alive. Whether or not we believe this account is accurate in every detail, I think there is a place for questioning it in a nation where there's reputed to be a right to free discourse. Since I believe the issue is shamefully abused to achieve ends which probably ought not to be achieved, I believe it is productive to give a lot of attention to the claims of "holocaust deniers".

When the shameful abuse of the european holocaust is ended, then perhaps I'll be less inclined to care about whether or not some of these people who question the truthfulness of that narrative might have a little fire under their smoke.

After all, it's this constant invocation of this decades-old issue which even keeps the whole subject current and alive. If we weren't constantly having all our noses (my father fought in WWII in the european/north african campaigns)rubbed in this then who would even *care* whether or not residues of nerve agents can or cannot be found on walls supposed to be gas chambers?

We as voting citizens of a democratic republic are required by responsibilities of good citizenship to question everything. It's how we're supposed to approach our government accusing one of our fellows--our peers--of a crime. That's an issue of putting our own personal security from a possible criminal predator we might have to deal with ourselves some day on the back-burner to the principle of skepticism.

I must say that Foxman's predictions of what would ensue if Mel Gibson's The Passion of the Christ were widely shown, and the way the Ivan-the-Terrible witchhunt was exposed for the canard it was haven't done much to bolster my confidence in the holocaust account.

That's some personal background on me as the new owner of jew watch, since there might be interested parties reading this group's posts who'd like to know what my possible agendas or motivations might be.

-Jim

Old May 12th, 2008 #9
Christopher Drake

I totally get it now. JayDee is Mike Blevin's sock puppet when he doesn't want to put his name on a question or isn't brave enough to take a snipe himself. Interesting. Can any mods verify this?

Old May 12th, 2008 #10
steven clark

I live in the same town as Frank and saw him in the grocery store two months ago. He seems okay, but is having financial problems re his house. Frank seemed burned out by the uselessness of forming any active aryan movement and, as he told me, 'the goddamned stupidity of the American white people.' He also is exploring the idea of forming a an aryan religious community and gaining tax-exempt status and being free of government harassment...an idea that i think the recent Austin raid kind of shot down. I miss his radio show and wish he could do more in public, but he apparantly needs to recharge his batteries. Let the U-boat escape the depth charges for now.

Old May 12th, 2008 #11
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

Quote:
I totally get it now. JayDee is Mike Blevin's sock puppet when he doesn't want to put his name on a question or isn't brave enough to take a snipe himself. Interesting. Can any mods verify this?
Look internet-nazi, say what you will and try to convince people to agree with you.
If you had half of a brain you would have read the many many posts I have written in which I talk shit about Bluvens. How about all of the posts in which I make fun of Bluvies hero Hal Turner?

Should I link them to this post for you dipshit?

This is a thread about jewwatch....go swing from Bluvies nuts in your own thread douche.

Nevermind drake, just keep swinging from my nutts like a little bitch. It makes me laugh every time I think about you Drake. You come across like your some type of activist, but when it comes straight down to it, you're just another worthless internet-nazi who gets involved in more worthless pointless online arguments then anyone on VNN.

Why do you want the mods to invade our privacy? Are you that upset about the one person on VNN who will not allow your lies, bullshit, and manipulative crap fly without calling you on your bullshit.

You're nothing but an internet-mouth piece that just does not know when to shut it and the only excuse you can make for yourself is that I must be Mikey "the net-nazi" Bluvens....Find a life Drake before you fuck around and stick your fingers into some permanent shit that you will never be able to wipe off.

PS: Thanks for the negative rep Drake. Don't you live in your moms basement?

Old May 12th, 2008 #12
Christopher Drake

Heeeyyyy, Mike! Its about time you woke up!

Let me ask you a question before you waste anymore of your huge surplus of free time here:

Why are you afraid of the mods "invading your privacy"? I've got nothing to hide. They can dig through my PM's and check me for sock-puppets all they want. You didn't pay them any of your hard earned government hand-out money to post here. You may or may not have put me and Bill on ignore but everyone who has known you for more than 6 hours knows you can't stand not to reap attention, good or bad.

And sure, Mike, you've turned on Hal several times if anyone remembers, even drawing cartoons of him. Hal uses you and you use Hal (as a role model). Thats about the only two kinds of friendship you appear to know.

And to everyone watching Mike's latest pathetic public display, he just sent me a PM trying to convince me that he was in California and for me to come there and fight him. Wow, what intrigue! How long did you sit there racking your brain before you came up with that idea?

I'm not really Chris Drake either, Mike. Bill White killed him and put me in as a double, just to get at you. Want me to prove I'm not Chris Drake? Watch this:

"Fuck Chris Drake. He's a dumb ass. I live in North Carolina."

I bet you don't know what to think now! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!

Old May 12th, 2008 #13
yankee jane

I can tell you for sure that there will be more than a few of us "upset" if the mods were to make it a practice to check on one member's information in order to make reports to another, no matter what it is about.

Old May 12th, 2008 #14
Christopher Drake

Well said. Well said.

Old May 12th, 2008 #15
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

Quote:
Heeeyyyy, Mike! Its about time you woke up!

Let me ask you a question before you waste anymore of your huge surplus of free time here:

Why are you afraid of the mods "invading your privacy"? I've got nothing to hide. They can dig through my PM's and check me for sock-puppets all they want. You didn't
pay them any of your hard earned government hand-out money to post here. You may or may not have put me and Bill on ignore but everyone who has known you for more than 6 hours knows you can't stand not to reap attention, good or bad.

And sure, Mike, you've turned on Hal several times if anyone remembers, even drawing cartoons of him. Hal uses you and you use Hal (as a role model). Thats about the only two kinds of friendship you appear to know.

And to everyone watching Mike's latest pathetic public display, he just sent me a PM trying to convince me that he was in California and for me to come there and fight him. Wow, what intrigue! How long did you sit there racking your brain before you came up with that idea?

I'm not really Chris Drake either, Mike. Bill White killed him and put me in as a double, just to get at you. Want me to prove I'm not Chris Drake? Watch this:

"Fuck Chris Drake. He's a dumb ass. I live in North Carolina."

I bet you don't know what to think now! HAHAHAHAHAAHA! AHAHAHAHAHA!
Look Drake,

The sad thing is: I don't care what you lie about. You're nothing in my book. I have no idea what to think about your comment because I do not know what your getting at. Are you trying to say I live in NC? Either way you need to remember that your opinion is worthless Drake. You have been an internet-nazi wannabe for many years and now that someone comes along who does not give respect to cowards who try to demand it online, all you have to say for yourself is that I am Mike Blevins in disguise . Get real.

You and I both know that you were told in private message that we could meet in public to discuss the matter. Nothing was said about fighting Drake, you added that to make your lame-ass side of the story seem like more than it is.

Until you can come up with something real, just sit their with your mouth shut Drake. Let's proceed from the notion that your assumption is correct and I am a Blevins sock puppet... How would that support your side of the story? I can see where you could tell all of your "fans" that the truth I tell about you and Billy non-White is really coming from Blevins, but that does not alter reality or change the fact that you can not refute my claims. All you can do is try to convince people I'm a Blevins sock-puppet.

Facts are facts Drake and the fact is that both you and jew-boi Willie non-White have been swinging from Bluvies nuts ever since he dropped your ass like the bad habbit that you clowns were.

I take you trolling me as a compliment on my effectiveness.

Thank you.

PS: If you have ANYTHING else to say to me, send me a PM. If you want to pretend like you're talking to me but in reality want all of VNN to read what you have to say so that you can plant you "idea" go ahead and post it here in this thread. I'm sure there is at least one idiot still dumb enough to take you seriously.

Old May 12th, 2008 #16
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Look Drake,

The sad thing is: I don't care what you lie about. You're nothing in my book. I have no idea what to think about your comment because I do not know what your getting at. Are you trying to say I live in NC? Either way you need to remember that your opinion is worthless Drake. You have been an internet-nazi wannabe for many years and now that someone comes along who does not give respect to cowards who try to demand it online, all you have to say for yourself is that I am Mike Blevins in disguise . Get real.

You and I both know that you were told in private message that we could meet in public to discuss the matter. Nothing was said about fighting Drake, you added that to make your lame-ass side of the story seem like more than it is.

Until you can come up with something real, just sit their with your mouth shut Drake. Let's proceed from the notion that your assumption is correct and I am a Blevins sock puppet... How would that support your side of the story? I can see where you could tell all of your "fans" that the truth I tell about you and Billy non-White is really coming from Blevins, but that does not alter reality or change the fact that you can not refute my claims. All you can do is try to convince people I'm a Blevins sock-puppet.

Facts are facts Drake and the fact is that both you and jew-boi Willie non-White have been swinging from Bluvies nuts ever since he dropped your ass like the bad habbit that you clowns were.

I take you trolling me as a compliment on my effectiveness.

Thank you.

PS: If you have ANYTHING else to say to me, send me a PM. If you want to pretend like you're talking to me but in reality want all of VNN to read what you have to say so that you can plant you "idea" go ahead and post it here in this thread. I'm sure there is at least one idiot still dumb enough to take you seriously.
Mike, while I've got you here. Do you think there is anyway possible that you could mail me back my tattoo gun? I guess its no big deal but that was on loan, not a gift. My attempt at teaching you a marketable trade was kind of a go-nowhere idea, I suppose after looking back. Its not the end of the world if you keep it but I would like it back if you are never going to use it anyway considering its kind of like work.

Also, get off the fighting kick. Even saying you "live in California" and I might want to fly all the way out there to talk to you about your bestest friend, Vonbluvens (yourself), is still pretty lame. I'm not going to challenge you to a painting contest, so let's not look retarded by challenging me to a fist, knife or gun fight.

And your little PM threats are tooooo much. My days are numbered, Mike? Ohhhh noooo! Sooner or later the feds are going to figure out that you've got nothing but made-up shit to tell them and they are going to relay that to you, possibly lock you up to get you to quit calling. Watch out if they finally send you the police protection you've been asking for. They might take the expenses out of your welfare check and then what? Who's going to buy you smokes then? I'll tell you who---nobody!

So stop being dumb, Mike and playing everybody for dumb too. As I said, this is all Bill White typing this because he had Chris Drake murdered by Zombie Doc Snieder that he had raised from the dead. A witch-doctor tenant of his owed rent and made up for it by raising Doc so he could go kill me, I mean, kill Drake. So now Doc is a zombie under Bill White's control and I might be a zombie, I mean...Chris Drake might be a zombie if the witch doctor can't make rent again next month. We-they will probably walk out of the water in Sarasota Bay and drag you kicking and screaming from your bed in the middle of the afternoon, right in front of everybody. Thats what you have to be paranoid about now.

Old May 12th, 2008 #17
JayDee
92G7MPB-L6

Go to bed Drake.

Old May 12th, 2008 #18
Christopher Drake

Quote:
Go to bed Drake.
Contrary to what you might think, Mike, working people stay up past 8:00 PM.

So why aren't you posting under your regular name today? On vacation from your busy, hectic life again?

Let me explain something, Mike. Your perception of other people is distorted a bit. Nameless people don't get mad as hell over somebody else's problems unless they are stark-raving crazy. Next time you make up a huge fan of yours, try toning him down a bit. Someone you've never met before isn't going to want to fight/kill someone he or she has never met before over your deciding you don't like someone. Thats a fantasy thing, something else for the large box labled "Mike Blevins's fantasy objects." You've got Doc's tombstone in there, an army that Bill White chased away to be mean, some guys trying to kill you and of coarse all of Bill's plots to do you in. Oh and "Jay Dee."

Thread