Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 3rd, 2008 #1
Drew
Banned

Default Is Obadiah a boy or girl...or something in between?

He's kind of quick "witted" (well not really - just quick) but doesn't really post anything of substance. It is not enough to ban someone though, for being an annoying little prat. If so a special forum for most the English forum/Sid fan club would have to be designed as the "Night of the Long Sword Fights and Knives" next to the Flamingo's bar, so we would know where to find them when political climates change...

But usually when you ask that question, "male or female" a person will answer right away. I have asked a couple folks here, they don't know. Perhaps it is a "touchy" subject, no?

I am not "curious" in knowing any more about him than that. But if he is a boy than someone, like one of remaining ASSWIPES should actually serve some sort of a useful purpose here, and give this "peculiar" young lad Hal Turner's address. I think someone like Hal Turner would more than deserve a visit from an "admiring" and "enthustiastic" fellow such as this, don't you?

Yes, yes I can see it now. "But you don't post anything of substance either Drew the Jew (I must be a jew if it rhymes with Drew)!" "It's a girl! Leave her alone." It is?

Old June 4th, 2008 #2
brain...

guess you got banned, Dickhead, ha ha

Old June 4th, 2008 #3
John Patrick
Banned

Obadiah is a woman who goes by the name Nicole Nichols in some circles. Nicole Nichols is a sock master of one of VNNForum's largest sock farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
He's kind of quick "witted" (well not really - just quick) but doesn't really post anything of substance. It is not enough to ban someone though, for being an annoying little prat. If so a special forum for most the English forum/Sid fan club would have to be designed as the "Night of the Long Sword Fights and Knives" next to the Flamingo's bar, so we would know where to find them when political climates change...

But usually when you ask that question, "male or female" a person will answer right away. I have asked a couple folks here, they don't know. Perhaps it is a "touchy" subject, no?

I am not "curious" in knowing any more about him than that. But if he is a boy than someone, like one of remaining ASSWIPES should actually serve some sort of a useful purpose here, and give this "peculiar" young lad Hal Turner's address. I think someone like Hal Turner would more than deserve a visit from an "admiring" and "enthustiastic" fellow such as this, don't you?

Yes, yes I can see it now. "But you don't post anything of substance either Drew the Jew (I must be a jew if it rhymes with Drew)!" "It's a girl! Leave her alone." It is?

Old June 4th, 2008 #4
Obadiah 1:18
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Patrick View Post
Obadiah is a woman who goes by the name Nicole Nichols in some circles. Nicole Nichols is a sock master of one of VNNForum's largest sock farm.
LMAO! That's hilarious, "John". Now where is this proof you promised everybody? And when -- oh when! -- are you going to admit that you're a member of the ANSWP?

You know, for a goose-stepping toughguy neo-Nazi, you sure are a fraidy cat, "John".

Old June 4th, 2008 #5
John Patrick
Banned

Your name is on "the list". That's all that matters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
LMAO! That's hilarious, "John". Now where is this proof you promised everybody? And when -- oh when! -- are you going to admit that you're a member of the ANSWP?

You know, for a goose-stepping toughguy neo-Nazi, you sure are a fraidy cat, "John".

Old June 4th, 2008 #6
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
Your name is on "the list". That's all that matters.
The list, yet another thing you're too afraid to elaborate on, "John".

Old June 4th, 2008 #7
John Patrick
Banned

It will be unambiguous and very sudden. It will speak for itself very soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obadiah 1:18 View Post
The list, yet another thing you're too afraid to elaborate on, "John".

Old June 4th, 2008 #8
Adieu, Jews!

Quote:
It will be unambiguous and very sudden. It will speak for itself very soon.
So you're gonna fart at the dinner table? Thanks for the clarification, "John".

Old June 4th, 2008 #9
Tulpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew View Post
The agent provocateur posing as a dumb redneck finally got banned, eh?

Old June 4th, 2008 #10
Akingu
Banned

jewsign what a waste of our time

14!

ANYONE with an IQ bigger than their shoe size could tell that Obadiah isn't a Red. Obadiah posts inteligent replies, doesn't start sh*t in the forum and from what I have read myself, shows fair restraint in answering to lame-ass bullsh*t artists and posers who post dissentious waste of space threads!
Drew the jew fits. If it walks like a jew, writes like a jew, acts like a jew..... This John Patrick fellow I don't know but he may as well as be little Drews Siamese Twin, connected d**k to *ss, rambling on, disconnectedly, about the most idiotic of ideas. perhaps if he took the time to THINK before they posted, they would appear to be such idiots. whym he even has the same "banned" under his ID. Quite original!
Drew and John should remember this: It's better to sit in the corner jerking off and to be THOUGHT an asshole rather than to post and PROVE it!

A88

Thread