VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2008 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default New Orleans Nigger Crime Site.

Thanks to a poster on chimpout who gave the link.

http://www.nocrimeline.com/

Quote:
Chronicling crime in the heart of New Orleans--the French Quarter and its surrounding neighborhoods. Few of the crimes in the 8th District are reported by the NOPD, so we welcome information from residents about crime where they live. We believe if citizens have information about threats to their safety they will hopefully be able to take precautions against becoming victims.
Doing the job the kwaps won't do.

How about these future engineers and brain surgeons:

Quote:
Unlucky number--1300: For the second time in 3 days, there's been a robbery in the 1300 block of Royal Street (between Barracks Street and Esplanade Avenue).

Early yesterday morning (10.10.08), 2 women, both 24, and a man, 27, were held up at gunpoint at about 12:01 a.m. by a man who hopped out of a car. He got away with their 2 purses and a wallet.

That information comes courtesy of the Times-Picayune. The 8th District didn't send out a report and won't have details until Monday morning.

Hardly comforting news to residents of the French Quarter who'll be walking around for 4 days not knowing there's another dangerous street to avoid.

We do know an arrest warrant has been issued for a black man, Taurus Legendre,
[niggers and their names]

And these niggers start early, too. Grandpa always said they learned to steal before they could walk.

Quote:
On Wednesday (10.8.08), 5 black boys on bicycles tried to hold up a woman walking in he same block at about 6:28 p.m. When the woman realized their weapon was only a cigarette lighter shaped like a gun, she fled. The police managed to arrest 3 of the young thugs, 13,14, and 15 years of age.
Nigger thief:

The blog doesn't bill itself as a reporter of nigger crime, but that is what it is whether they know it or not. Read and note victims.
  • 1424 Royal St. (on the Marigny side of Esplanade Avenue) on 7.12.07 at 12:55 a.m.: A trio of 24-year-old white men where walking along Royal when a black man came up behind them and stuck a black semi-automatic pistol in their backs. He ordered them to put their hands upagainst the wall as he removed their wallets from their pants' pockets. He then ordered the victims to lay on the ground as he fled up Esplanade toward the river.
  • Burgundy and Barracks streets on 6.29.07 at 2:33 a.m.: Two 24-year-old white guys were walking down Burgundy toward Esplanade Avenue when they were robbed by 2 black guys with revolvers.
WTF? Why would even a stupid Kwan go to NO?

This one speaks for itself:

With friends like that..: A white woman walking on Dauphine Street about 5 a.m. on Saturday (9.27.08) was approached by a black dude she knew as "David" who offered to walk her over to Bourbon Street.

But after a walking for a few minutes, he punched her in the face and took 2 bracelets from her. She flagged down a passing motorist, who took her to the 8th District station at Royal and Conti streets.

She was unable to tell the officers the exact location where she'd been robbed, but described "David" as 25 to 30 years old, 5'10" tall, weighing 190 pounds, wearing a white tuxedo shirt and black pants.

Last edited by Joe_J.; October 13th, 2008 at 01:53 PM.

Old October 13th, 2008 #2
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtozog View Post
I do but I don't go into the city. I stay on the outskirts and in the suburbs. I also get in and get out. Not a place where I wish to waste my time.

Old October 13th, 2008 #3
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I do but I don't go into the city. I stay on the outskirts and in the suburbs. I also get in and get out. Not a place where I wish to waste my time.
A lot of the stories don't compute for me. The whole world saw the TNB niggerfuxationfest that happened during Katrina, so I just cannot fathom why NO would be a tourist destination. I am still going through that blog and it is story after story of Whites robbed, shot, etc. by niggers.

Old October 13th, 2008 #4
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
I have to down there on business every couple of months or so, and I usually stay the night to avoid the rush-hour traffic. I stay at the Bourbon Orleans in the Quarter and take a cab to the CBD. It's gotten a lot whiter since Katrina, but still no nigger shortage by any stretch of the imagination.

I have never had any trouble. There are always the little nigger kids that hustle you for tips by tap-dancing or shell games or some such. But no trouble.

Crazy as it may sound, as long as you stick to the tourist areas, it's a really enjoyable, laid-back place.

DTZ, why don't you take a Southwest flight down and meet me and OTPTT down there? We'll show you around.

Last edited by Marse Supial; October 13th, 2008 at 02:54 PM.

Old October 13th, 2008 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
I have to down there on business every couple of months or so, and I usually stay the night to avoid the rush-hour traffic. I stay at the Bourbon Orleans in the Quarter and take a cab to the CBD. It's gotten a lot whiter since Katrina, but still no nigger shortage by any stretch of the imagination.

I have never had any trouble. There are always the little nigger kids that hustle you for tips by tap-dancing or shell games or some such. But no trouble.

Crazy as it may sound, as long as you stick to the tourist areas, it's a really enjoyable, laid-back place.

DTZ, why don't you take a Southwest flight down and meet me and OTPTT down there? We'll show you around.
That sounds more like a hunting trip, lol. What is the limit? Much as I would like to, I burned up my vacation time. Nasty bout of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and resulting arthritis. So, no vacations for dtz till next year.

That site focuses on the French Quarter. I guess it took some of those nogs a while to figure out where the money is, or did the cops keep them out of tourist areas before?

Old October 13th, 2008 #6
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
That sounds more like a hunting trip, lol. What is the limit? Much as I would like to, I burned up my vacation time. Nasty bout of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and resulting arthritis. So, no vacations for dtz till next year.
Well maybe next year then. April's nice. Mardis Gras is over and things return to normal. Still not terribly hot.

Quote:
That site focuses on the French Quarter. I guess it took some of those nogs a while to figure out where the money is, or did the cops keep them out of tourist areas before?
No, there's always been crime there. Anywhere where niggers are allowed to freely mix with white people there's going to be some predatory activity like that. But I don't think the quarter's crime rate is any worse than any other area with an equivalent negro population. Certainly not as bad as Memphis, St. Louis or Dee Troit.

Old October 13th, 2008 #7
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Well maybe next year then. April's nice. Mardis Gras is over and things return to normal. Still not terribly hot.

No, there's always been crime there. Anywhere where niggers are allowed to freely mix with white people there's going to be some predatory activity like that. But I don't think the quarter's crime rate is any worse than any other area with an equivalent negro population. Certainly not as bad as Memphis, St. Louis or Dee Troit.
Yeah, I still cannot figure out why Stormfront is having the Euroconference there (Memphis), and on Nov. 7th to boot. They didn't allow my post up, but I did urge them to watch the news since we know national chimpouts are coming with the elections, etc. What were they thinking?

By your post, it sounds like Niggin didn't get the chocolate city he wanted. You said it was Whiter than before.

Old October 13th, 2008 #8
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

Quote:
By your post, it sounds like Niggin didn't get the chocolate city he wanted. You said it was Whiter than before.
"The population of New Orleans will likely reach about 272,000 in September 2008 – amounting to 56 percent of the population of 485,000 before Hurricane Katrina struck in August, according to a study issued today by the RAND Corporation." http://www.rand.org/news/press.06/03.15.html
Almost all the population loss was niggers.

Here's even better news:

"New Orleans' pre-Katrina population of 10,000 Jews has dropped to 7,000. In the wake of Katrina, all New Orleans synagogues lost members, but were able to re-open in their original locations, except Congregation Beth Israel, the oldest and most prominent Orthodox synagogue in the New Orleans region. Beth Israel's building in Lakeview was destroyed by flooding, and it is currently in temporary quarters in Metairie.[65]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans

Old October 13th, 2008 #9
Vox Populae
Banned

Quote:
New Orleans' pre-Katrina population of 10,000 Jews has dropped to 7,000. In the wake of Katrina, all New Orleans synagogues lost members, but were able to re-open in their original locations, except Congregation Beth Israel, the oldest and most prominent Orthodox synagogue in the New Orleans region. Beth Israel's building in Lakeview was destroyed by flooding, and it is currently in temporary quarters in Metairie.[65]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans
No doubt that the 3000 were burned in ovens and killed in gas chambers from Nazis that floated in to New Orleans by boat during Katrina.

Thread