Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 21st, 2008 #1
randy

Default Elected Republican Precinct Delegate Randy Gray removed from office

I was elected by the people in my precinct back in August 2008, This is a text copy of the letter I was mailed:

Midland County Republicans

Official Call to the Midland County Convention. There shall be a meeting of the duly elected Precinct Delegates and the At-Large Delegates to the County Convention at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, November at 20, 2008, at the Midland County Building, Commissioners Room.

The purpose of this meeting shall be to elect members of the county executive committee.

Only Precinct Delegates elected at the August 5, 2008 Primary Election and the last recent Republican nominees for the County and State Legislative offices and Precinct Delegates seated on a permanent basis will be seated at this convention.

Signed,
Diane Bristol
Chair, Midland County Republican Executive Committee

Tonight I was met at the front door and was denied access to my elected position and was given a letter stating that the party has removed me, here is a text copy of that letter:

Midland County Republican Executive Committee
A RESOLUTION REMOVING RANDY GRAY FROM THE MIDLAND COUNTY REPUBLICAN PARTY

WHEREAS the platform of the Republican National Committee states that: "From the time of Lincoln, equality of individuals has been a cornerstone of the Republican Party. Our commitment to equal opportunity extends from landmark school-choice legislation for the students of Washington D.C. to historic appointments at the highest levels of government. We consider discrimination based on sex, race, age, religion, creed, disability, or national origin to be immoral, and we will strongly enforce anti-discrimination statutes. We ask all to join us in rejecting the forces of hatred and bigotry and in denouncing all who practice or promote racism, anti-Semitism, ethnic prejudice, or religious intolerance",

WHEREAS the Midland County Party fully supports this platform, adopting it as its own.

WHEREAS the actions of Mr. Gray are in direct conflict with the basic tenants of this platform, and therefore the ideals and beliefs of the Republican Party, and are strongly condemned by this organzation.

And WHEREAS now is time for our country to come together to solve the many important issues that face our nation and our party.

IT IS THEREFORE RESOLVED, on this day, November 20th, 2008, the executive committee of the Midland County Republican Party, hereby removes and no longer recognizes Randy Gray as a Precinct Delegate, or in any way a member of the Midland Republican Party.

Signed,
Todd M. Gambrell
Vice Chair
Midland County Republican Party

Old November 21st, 2008 #2
ben shockley

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy View Post
I was elected by the people in my precinct back in August 2008, This is a text copy of the letter I was mailed:

Official Call to the Midland County Convention. There shall be a meeting of the duly elected Precinct Delegates and the At-Large Delegates to the County Convention at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, November at 20, 2008, at the Midland County Building, Commissioners Room.

The purpose of this meeting shall be to elect members of the county executive committee.

Only Precinct Delegates elected at the August 5, 2008 Primary Election and the last recent Republican nominees for the County and State Legislative offices and Precinct Delegates seated on a permanent basis will be seated at this convention.

Signed,
Diane Bristol

Tonight I was met at the front door and was denied access to my elected position and was given a letter stating that the party has removed me, here is a text copy of that letter:

WHEREAS the platform of the Republican National Committee states that: "From the time of Lincoln, equality of individuals has been a cornerstone of the Republican Party. Our commitment to equal opportunity extends from landmark school-choice legislation for the students of Washington D.C. to historic appointments at the highest levels of government. We consider discrimination based on sex, race, age, religion, creed, disability, or national origin to be immoral, and we will strongly enforce anti-discrimination statutes. We ask all to join us in rejecting the forces of hatred and bigotry and in denouncing all who practice or promote racism, anti-Semitism, ethnic prejudice, or religious intolerance",

WHEREAS the Midland County Party fully supports this platform, adopting it as its own.

WHEREAS the actions of Mr. Gray are in direct conflict with the basic tenants of this platform, and therefore the ideals and beliefs of the Republican Party, and are strongly condemned by this organzation.

And WHEREAS now is time for our country to come together to solve the many important issues that face our nation and our party.

IT IS THEREFORE RESOLVED, on this day, November 20th, 2008, the executive committee of the Midland County Republican Party, hereby removes and no longer recognizes Randy Gray as a Precinct Delegate, or in any way a member of the Midland Republican Party.

Signed,
Todd M. Gambrell
Vice Chair
So they spied on your postings at VNN?

Old November 21st, 2008 #3
Charles Martel
Banned

Location: The origins of jewish egalitarianism lies within the precepts of christianity itself.
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by randy View Post

Signed,
Diane Bristol

Signed,
Todd M. Gambrell
Vice Chair
Yet more proof that the kikes have usurped our democracy towards their own ends. It is time to start killing some of these bastards.

Old November 21st, 2008 #4
randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben shockley View Post
So they spied on your postings at VNN?
I'm public about my beliefs

Thread