VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 16th, 2009 #1
Nick Succorso

Default Non lemmings watched in lead up to Obama administration

Quote:
By Mark Preston
CNN Political Editor

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Hate crimes experts and law enforcement officials are closely watching white supremacists across the country as Barack Obama prepares next week to be sworn in as the first black president of the United States.

So far, there is no known organized effort to express opposition to Obama's rise to the presidency other than a call by the National Knights of the Ku Klux Klan for its members to wear black armbands as well as fly the U.S. flag upside down on Inauguration Day and Obama's first full day in office.

As Tuesday approaches, when Obama stands outside the Capitol to take the oath of office, experts expect anger about the new president to spike. But they don't expect it to go away.

"The level of vitriol, I expect, will go up a bit more around inauguration time," said Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at California State University-San Bernardino.

There "is concern" about white supremacist groups during the inauguration, said Joe Persichini, the assistant FBI director who is helping to oversee security during the inauguration.
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS...sts/index.html

Old January 16th, 2009 #2
Bob R.

Brian Levin.

Swedish? French maybe? Belgian? Possibly Lithuanian?

Perhaps, Finnish? no?

Old January 16th, 2009 #3
Mike Jahn
Banned

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob R. View Post
Brian Levin.

Swedish? French maybe? Belgian? Possibly Lithuanian?

Perhaps, Finnish? no?
KIKE

Old January 16th, 2009 #4
Curtis Stone

There never could be official concern about Jewish Supremacists and what they might be thinking and feeling and planning to do next.

From the Klan page -

The Church Of the National Knights

KLARION KALL notification

BY IMPERIAL WIZARD

TO ALL NATIONAL KNIGHTS IN ALL REALMS THROUGHOUT THE Entire WORLD

AMERICA HAS BEEN LOST TODAY AND OFFICIALLY DIED NOVEMBER 4, 2008 …

TO EXPRESS PROTEST, ALL MEMBERS ARE REQUESTED TO WEAR BLACK ARMBANDS ON January 20th and 21st, 2009, and if any of you do possess yankee flags, please fly them upside down.

fly the confederate flag.

This is my personal statement below, if white America does not wake up, we may never have another white president again.

Join the kkkk today!!

I voted. Did you????

It is truly a sad day in America, and prepare for a possible total collapse of the economy. I do not believe obamaosoma can fix this one. Everyone needs to prepare for a more serious financial crisis to come… do not be caught unaware.

I pray you are not invested in stocks. Imperial webmasters personal opinion.

----------------------------------------------

KU KLUX KRISTMAS FEST

Last edited by Curtis Stone; January 16th, 2009 at 06:25 PM.

Old January 16th, 2009 #5
Ceallachain

They just keep running these stories in case the jews have to kill Obongo, then they'll have "evil White Racists" to blame.

Dear Big Brother: WE WANT OBONGO IN OFFICE!! IT WILL BE THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!! Spineless cunt puppets like McInsane and Obongo are the same anyway!!!

Old January 16th, 2009 #6
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceallachain View Post
They just keep running these stories in case the jews have to kill Obongo, then they'll have "evil White Racists" to blame.

Dear Big Brother: WE WANT OBONGO IN OFFICE!! IT WILL BE THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING!!! Spineless cunt puppets like McInsane and Obongo are the same anyway!!!
I agree.

Obama may very well be the best thing that has happened to WN in many years. We will see.

Old January 17th, 2009 #7
Robert Bandanza
Banned

American History X part 1,000,000,000

"White Supremacists still looking to solve the black question."

And I like how CNN/MSM, etc. inserts the Klan like as if they are some type of great big threat ... Very laughable. ... and desperate.

Old January 17th, 2009 #8
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Abbondanza View Post

And I like how CNN/MSM, etc. inserts the Klan like as if they are some type of great big threat ... Very laughable. ... and desperate.
If negroes are running wild, which they are, then the Klan can not be any kind of threat. If the Klan were running wild, then negroes would not be a threat. That's logic!

I was reading a civil rights article from 1939 about cases from the 1890s or something. Negroes wanting to ride in the same train car with whites. Considering the Oakland Bart train incident, more than 100 years and police still can't solve the negro question. But that black might be alive today if he had been in a segregated car and KNEW HIS PLACE. Well, it's probably good the black is dead, because he was a one man negro problem.

Last edited by Curtis Stone; January 17th, 2009 at 07:42 PM.

Old January 17th, 2009 #9
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto Abbondanza View Post

I agree. I have seen very, very few WNs here or elsewhere who are Klan members. Even less belong to NSM or Bill White's group. I suspect that the bulk of us are unaffiliated and that probably scares the shit out of the feds. Hard to infiltrate a one man group with no meetings, etc.

Old January 17th, 2009 #10
Robert Bandanza
Banned

jewsign Chertoff: Inauguration security forces 'ready'

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- If anything were to go seriously wrong at Tuesday's inauguration of Barack Obama, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff is the man who would manage the crisis response. He is trying to make sure everything goes right.

"I don't anticipate anything disruptive. Part of my job is to hope for the best and plan for the worst," Chertoff said during a final tour of key sites across Washington. CNN exclusively accompanied Chertoff on the tour.

Chertoff said authorities are not aware of any credible threat to the inauguration.

"We are constantly scrubbing and rescrubbing intelligence to see if there is a threat that we should be concerned about. And that is going to continue, frankly, through the inauguration itself," he said. "We are literally going to be watching this every minute between now and the conclusion of events on the 20th."

It is difficult to detect individuals or small groups intent on causing trouble, and Chertoff is most worried about them.

"I am still focused on the kind of event we had at Virginia Tech: one disturbed person kills a bunch of people. So whether the motivation is racism or some psychological disorder ... in an open society, it is impossible to keep a single individual from doing some damage," he said.

Chertoff's first stop was the multi-agency command center from which he will monitor inaugural events. This is the security nerve center for the inauguration, with representatives of federal, state and local agencies that will help secure the swearing-in, the parade, the balls and other special events.

"Everyone has a common picture of what is going on," Chertoff said. "If something arises, we know who has the ball. We know who plays a supporting role. If an issue that is not anticipated comes up, we are in the room; we can figure out what do; we can make a decision."

Chertoff also took a swing by the U.S. Capitol, where Obama will be sworn in. The west side of the Capitol gives a panoramic view of the National Mall, where crowds will assemble to watch Tuesday's events.

Chertoff said it was useful to see the setting firsthand.

"You get a sense of the physical layout. You may get an idea of where the potential congestion areas or challenges are in terms of managing that large crowd," he said.

The presidential reviewing stand was still under construction in front of the White House. This is where Obama will view the parade in his honor.

In the biting cold, Chertoff got a quick tour and received a briefing from the United States Secret Service.

Turning up his, Chertoff expressed concern that the public will not plan and prepare for the weather, which is forecast to remain frigid. "The worst thing in the world would be for someone to come dressed like he is going to go to Bermuda, with no food or water or place to stay."

Critics have accused inauguration organizers of engaging in security overkill, but Chertoff said he has tried to strike a balance.

"You don't want to make this like an armed camp, because it spoils the event itself. At the same time, you want to have enough capacity so you can deal with any foreseeable issue," he said.

Unlike other Bush administration officials, Chertoff will not leave his job when Obama is sworn in. He will stay on until the morning of January 21, to ensure continuity through this major security event and to allow his designated successor, Janet Napolitano, to enjoy the festivities.

Chertoff believes that this is the largest and most complex security event in history.

An estimated 8,000 police officers will be on duty, along with almost a thousand FBI personnel, Transportation Security Administration screeners and others, including 10,000 National Guard troops. Chertoff said that another 20,000 members of the National Guard are being held in reserve.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/01/...ural.security/

Old January 17th, 2009 #11
blueskies
Banned

The stuff Boosh got away with, and should have been taking out long time ago, who's going to assassinate Obama? tooth fairy?

Old January 17th, 2009 #12
Curtis Stone

So Chertoff is in the perfect position to PULL OFF AN INSIDE JOB, and then leave the newbie woman to pick up the pieces.

Prediction: If Chertoff pulls off an inside job, he will stage his own death and flee the country.

Old January 17th, 2009 #13
Curtis Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueskies View Post
The stuff Boosh got away with, and should have been taking out long time ago, who's going to assassinate Obama? tooth fairy?
Right, because a president that can talk like a normal human being is actually less of a disgrace than one that talks like a stupid retard, as Senor Boosh was known to do. Not to mention he stole the office in both elections.

Old January 17th, 2009 #14
OTPTT
Banned

I really can't imagine 'they' letting anything happen to their talking chimp. Imagine the rioting and chaos that would ensue in Washington alone if Obongo were to have an acute attack of bad health. Not to mention America although if I(we) were [a] tyrant(s) and wanted to clamp down now I couldn't think of a better way to do it than to give Obongo a serious case of hypoxia.

Old January 17th, 2009 #15
Joe_J.
Radio active

Turner Diaries has a chapter on the Capitol and a supposed impenetrable wall of security.

Personally, I don't think that any racist would harm Obama unless a nutjob. He is far more useful as a nigger Preisdent, fucking everything up.

Old January 17th, 2009 #16
blueskies
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Stone View Post
Right, because a president that can talk like a normal human being is actually less of a disgrace than one that talks like a stupid retard, as Senor Boosh was known to do. Not to mention he stole the office in both elections.
I don’t care if a leader is not a good speaker.Boosh accelerated the beaner’s hoppers accross the border .izzy war. and pretty much advance the liberal agenda.Boosh policy was opposite from what he promise in his presedential campaign. Just business as usual with American politicians talking out of their rear end . Whitey doesn't seem to catch on that upon taking office, scumbags reverse's their promise.

Last edited by blueskies; January 17th, 2009 at 09:25 PM.

Old January 17th, 2009 #17
Mike Mazzone of Palatine
Banned

Woodpecker Hail Bumpifex Maximus!

http://www.theobamaforum.com/poll.ph...sults&pollid=9

Thread