bmwbiker
......................... .

Default Africans brutally bash an Australian at a Melbourne train station

Africans brutally bash an Australian at a Melbourne train station

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old February 25th, 2009 #2
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

How do the Dundees call their niggers over there? Just niggers?

Old February 25th, 2009 #3
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Notice the two zipperheads who walk by as if nothing is going on.

Old February 25th, 2009 #4
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2eyedJack View Post
Notice the two zipperheads who walk by as if nothing is going on.
Would you, if you were right there at the spot, with your wife? Those are niggers doing their extra earnings for christ sakes', and second theres three of them. What? You wanna fight them, while grabbing your wifes palms?

Old February 25th, 2009 #5
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
Would you, if you were right there at the spot, with your wife? Those are niggers doing their extra earnings for christ sakes', and second theres three of them. What? You wanna fight them, while grabbing your wifes palms?
No, I wouldn't. Two things struck me about their behavior. First was their nochalant body language as they passed by and second the length of time that the guy was out. Did the zipperheads report what they had just witnessed? I think not. Velly solly, but we so busy.

Old February 25th, 2009 #6
Tulpar

I have not watched the video, but what do you mean by "bash"? Since it appears to be nigger work, I would expect it to be some niggers bashing some White guy head's open with a rock like the subhumans that they are?

Old February 25th, 2009 #7
bmwbiker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulpar View Post
I have not watched the video, but what do you mean by "bash"? Since it appears to be nigger work, I would expect it to be some niggers bashing some White guy head's open with a rock like the subhumans that they are?
3 niggers kicking in head one white for bag on his back...all happend in subway...taped on camera..police is shure that they will find those niggers

Old February 25th, 2009 #8
Tulpar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Croata View Post
3 niggers kicking in head one white for bag on his back...all happend in subway...taped on camera..police is shure that they will find those niggers
I see thanks, it is what I was expecting. These sort of things never gets reported, but if it was the other way around you could be sure it would have gotten reported with a healine such as "Racism in Australia still alive, neo-nazis attacking a poor african youth immigrant."

Old February 25th, 2009 #9
bmwbiker

Quote:
I see thanks, it is what I was expecting. These sort of things never gets reported, but if it was the other way around you could be sure it would have gotten reported with a healine such as "Racism in Australia still alive, neo-nazis attacking a poor african youth immigrant."
Australia was white land..but in last decade they started to inport niggers...this is first results of multi-kulti Australia

Old February 25th, 2009 #10
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazer View Post
How do the Dundees call their niggers over there? Just niggers?
Yes, niggers.
These three are African niggers, imported by the Jewish controlled government as refugees on humanitarian grounds.
Come the great and glorious New Order, most non-whites will simply be rounded up and expelled.
The niggers will just end up in a landfill somewhere.

Old February 25th, 2009 #11
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Thought about starting a thread on this story, seeing as how it's just up the road from me, but thought nah, fuck it.

I mean, what a ridiculous deal. A White (if he even is White) lets himself be beat up by three skinny niggers. He damn well deserves it.

Yeah, so the leader's extra tall, so what? Look at him trying to kick, fucking pathetic!
Niggers are absolutely useless in a fight. Yes, I realize there are exceptions. but these three sure as shit aren't it. The other two look to be about 15.

In any case, as I happen to know the area, Sunshine (Scumshine). Druggies & low Whites make up the few that are there, and in all likely hood this fellow was known to these boongs, and was even buddy-buddy with them.
And as we all know, that's what often happens to low Whites who pal around with niggers.

As for you two dickless cowards. Weak as piss!

Yeah, even with your lady, it's a corridor, none of them could get past you to harm her, as if they would even try, the other two would be running the other way as soon as you connected with the first blow. Don't you know shit about niggers?

I 'spose you two girls would be too busy wetting yourselves to think combatively.

As if 3 skinny niggers would give you any trouble.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Last edited by Brad; February 25th, 2009 at 06:29 PM.

Old February 25th, 2009 #12
FLH

What people don't stop to realize is that as ugly as this video is, it only represents a tiny fraction of these vulgar incidents occurring daily all over the world. This one just happened to be caught on tape. These untamed chimps need to be put down. This video should be shoved down the nigger's throats worldwide day-in and day-out over all airways and media just like the holohoax is shoved down the white man's throat. Of course, with the jooz in charge of what is broadcast and what isn't, don't hold your breath. But be armed and be prepared. We all need to have a little Bernie Goetz in our actions - just to stay alive. Fucking jiggaboos.

Old February 25th, 2009 #13
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Croata View Post
Australia was white land..but in last decade they started to inport niggers...this is first results of multi-kulti Australia
It goes back further than that.
From federation in 1901 to 1967 Australia was protected by a piece of legislation called the Immigration Restriction Act.
In 1967 the Liberal/Country Party coalition government led by Harold Holt signed us on to a UN treaty against racial discrimination.
This had the effect of abolishing the Immigration Restriction Act without reference to the Australian people.
Nobody has been allowed to vote on non-white immigration, because the Jews know that such an idea will be defeated overwhelmingly, even today.
Not much happened until the Fabian Marxist Labor Party government of Gough Whitlam was elected on 2 December 1972.
Whitlam's immigration minsiter, a particularly greasy Italian named Al Grassby (who had extensive Mafia connections) set about importing every kind of non-white he could cram on to an aeroplane or a ship.
Both sides of the Parliament adopted multiculturalism as policy, thereby eliminating any possibility of the people being allowed to vote against it.
All governments since that time have continued to flood Australia with this genetic garbage.
The current Fabian Marxist Labor Party government led by Kevin Rudd (married to a Jew, daughter married to a Chinese, brother married to a nigger refugee) has an immigration programme that will add about a million niggers/Arabs/Asians to our population of 20 million during the next three years.
Even if the niggerisation of Australia was to stop today, come the great and glorious New Order we would have to deport about a quarter of the population of the country.
If anyone protests against the niggerisation of Australian they can be (and usually are) prosecuted under racial and religious vilification legislation, which carries six months in prison and the confiscation of all your assets, which are then used to compensate the nigger/Jew/Arab/Chink who was offended by your suggestion that they should fark off back to whatever Third World shit hole they or their ancestors came from.
Legal, peaceful political change is therefore impossible in Australia. Any candidate who speaks against non-white immigration runs the risk of being imprisoned and the full force of Jewry is brought to bear upon them.
This leaves only violence.
The time will come and I feel that it is not far off.

Last edited by Derrick MacThomas; February 25th, 2009 at 06:30 PM.

Old February 25th, 2009 #14
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

And heres another thing:

Did you ever notice how when gangs of monkeys are beating on a defenseless, helpless victim, they're often beating on them for several minutes and only send them to the hospital?

If one lone White is beating on a defenseless man for even a minute, that man will be dead.

Old February 25th, 2009 #15
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
As for you two dickless cowards. Weak as piss!
The two dickless cowards were gooks.
As if they would give a fark about a white boy being bashed and robbed by three niggers.

Old February 25th, 2009 #16
Tulpar

Wasn't the guy a sort of Whigger?

Old February 25th, 2009 #17
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

I was talking about lazer & 2eyedJack, Who're saying they wouldn't fight 3 easily beaten, skinny, piss-weak niggers who're beating on a White.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, and I apologize if I am, but that's how it looks to me.

Old February 25th, 2009 #18
Tom McReen

Where's the international media outrage?

Oh I forgot, they cover this up because it contradicts their anti-White propaganda template. And the media is controlled by jews, who hate White people.

Obvious I know but it needs repeating.

'Gentiles are supernal garbage' - Rabbi Schneur Zalman, founder of Chabad-Lubavitch.

Old February 25th, 2009 #19
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad View Post
I was talking about lazer & 2eyedJack, Who're saying they wouldn't fight 3 easily beaten, skinny, piss-weak niggers who're beating on a White.

Maybe I'm reading it wrong, and I apologize if I am, but that's how it looks to me.
Since they're just up the road from you, it shouldn't be too hard for you to ask around and find out who they are. Then you can do the White thing and really kick the shit out of them. Let us know how it goes.

And, no, I wouldn't have taken the ass beating that guy did.

Old February 25th, 2009 #20
Erik Fitzgerald
Banned

Quote:
Wasn't the guy a sort of Whigger?
That is what I thought watching that video. When I saw him staggering away I figured he was alright since he was walking in his usual pimp walk.

Thread