VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 10th, 2009 #1
Mark Washington

Default You don’t seem to realize NOT ALL JEWS THINK ALIKE. What can sympathetic Jews do?

I have educated myself for 2 years about what the central-banker-Rothchilds-etc and the Israel-first-neocons are up to – very depressing reading WN sites.

1st question: Do you guys realize that it is the ordinary Jews like me who gain nothing from Jewish power and will lose most when it all goes sour?

2nd question: What can honest Jews do about it?

I believe that the US economy will be imploded leading to a US withdrawal from the world stage and handing over Iraq to Israel. I believe that was the whole idea of 911 etc. BUT I WON’T GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT. I don’t want the gentiles to eject me from the west. And I don’t want the Jewish agency to offer me dominion over some towelheads.

Old May 10th, 2009 #2
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

I'd be interested in hearing a little bit more about your background. I can point to a couple of righteous jews on the Internet, but I have to tell you, the number of them that I've personally encounterd I could count on one hand with a couple fingers to spare. Not all jews are apologists for the behavior of their co-religionists, but the number who are actually willing to speak out against them is trivial as far as any of us are able to discover. How do you come to be on a White Nationalist bulletin board asking this kind question?

Old May 10th, 2009 #3
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Washington View Post
I have educated myself for 2 years about what the central-banker-Rothchilds-etc and the Israel-first-neocons are up to – very depressing reading WN sites.

1st question: Do you guys realize that it is the ordinary Jews like me who gain nothing from Jewish power and will lose most when it all goes sour?

I believe that the US economy will be imploded leading to a US withdrawal from the world stage and handing over Iraq to Israel. I believe that was the whole idea of 911 etc. BUT I WON’T GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT. I don’t want the gentiles to eject me from the west. And I don’t want the Jewish agency to offer me dominion over some towelheads.
You should definitely be worried about the increasing Muslim demographic.

Old May 10th, 2009 #4
BryanVP
Señor Member

Quote:
Honesty is to a jew, as innocence is to a harlot.

Old May 10th, 2009 #5
cillian

Quote:

Is there some movement in the jewish community to expose what the jews are doing, to alert gentiles? I haven't seen anything.

See this is the problem, it's always "but is it good for the jews?" You are worried that you will suffer from the backlash against what your fellow jews are doing and are hoping to be excluded. You don't care what happens to the 'towelheads' or to the Aryans or anyone else. You, just like all the other jews, are filthy self-serving scum. "But I won't gain anything" That's the problem isn't it, not what the jews are doing, just that you don't get a cut.

What you can do? Go tell every jew, the only reason antisemitism exists is because jews are assholes. Stop trying to fuck over everyone else.

Last edited by cillian; May 10th, 2009 at 06:51 PM.

Old May 10th, 2009 #6
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Is there some movement in the jewish community to expose what the jews are doing, to alert gentiles? I haven't seen anything.
Exactly, there isn't, not one, but there are plenty of organizations going in the other direction.

The author of Real Jew News is one Jew that comes to mind that exposes Jewish supremacism, but his angle is mostly religious.

Old May 10th, 2009 #7
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
How about you honest jews get together and start disappearing the dishonest jews? Or you could just go the lone jewolf route.

Last edited by OTPTT; May 10th, 2009 at 07:15 PM.

Old May 10th, 2009 #8
jimmy smith

Why would a Jew be sympathetic to the white cause?

Old May 10th, 2009 #9
Martin James
Banned

A jew is a jew, no matter how much they 'sympathize' they will always jew you in the end.

Old May 10th, 2009 #10
jimmy smith

If you look at the yids involved with Amren or Auster, they always put Jewish interests first and react hysterically if you bring up any Jew-truth.

Old May 10th, 2009 #11
T.I.

Since you have spent the last 2 years educating yourself on the Truth, you should know the answers to your questions better than anyone. Answer 1: too bad. Answer 2: nothing.

You see, you jews decided these answers at least 2500 years ago – when you voluntarily put yourselves at odds with the rest of humanity. Now, once again, as things get a little shaky, with hat in hand, you begin sniffing the wind for which train to catch.

Sorry, it won’t work. There are no more trains out, except to you know where.

There is no bloodless solution to dislodge hate-filled jews throughout all facets of our culture.

You decided these terms, not us.

So remember that Einsatzgruppen or jewed to death for us is the only choice and the winner-take-all game that your tribe has decided to play with your life - not us.

Old May 10th, 2009 #12
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
1st question: Do you guys realize that it is the ordinary Jews like me who gain nothing from Jewish power and will lose most when it all goes sour?.
Bullshit.

Quote:
There is no such thing as an honest Jew; that's just another Jewish lie. However, suicide will save you a lot of suffering as you dangle from your neck from a tree branch or find yourself drenched with burning gasoline. So, why not take that alternative while you still can? And suicide will make me like you more, and that's a plus.

Old May 10th, 2009 #13
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:

Nothing like a good whinge. You poor, poor kike.

Only one thing you can do. Join Storm Front.

Old May 10th, 2009 #14
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

What can an honest Jew do? Like OTPTT said...Clean up. THAT is what any honest jew can do.

Old May 10th, 2009 #15
DouglasReed
Don't call me Junior

So far I don't think the responses are particularly useful. Except maybe to demonstrate that this is a community of haters to anyone that may have doubted the label.

I've known lots of jews who just plain don't want to have to discuss anything about their jewishness. It's not that they don't know what's going on, but they've been raised to know better than to open their mouth about it. Jews reserve the worst punishment for members of the tribe who speak openly to goyim.

I have a jewish friend/acquaintance now, who's kind of a bit of a crazy type jew. Lives on some kind of government assistance. He's an ok guy. He hangs out at the library and I talk to him when I see him. Raised in New York. He told me a couple months ago that he went to Temple for the first time in some odd number of years for a memorial service. He doesn't define himself by his jewishness at all, and he's certainly not involved in any kind of criminal activity or aiding and abetting in the destruction and/or enslavement of goyim. He's a person living his life. He's never mentioned a single thing to me about anything jewish or even political unless I've asked him a question about it. He doesn't tell me about relatives who are "survivors," he doesn't talk about the wonders of mullticulturalism. He's mostly into stereo equipment and where to get a good cheap sandwich.

Old May 10th, 2009 #16
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
BUT I WON’T GAIN ANYTHING FROM IT.
Are you a dog living n a jewish household?

Old May 10th, 2009 #17
Mark
Banned

There are some pro-white organizations that think Jews are white and will accept you, like AmRen, and maybe SF will too not sure. Then there's always the Republican party and the patriot crowd.

Are you trying to persuade VNN members to like Jews because there are some "good Jews"?

Old May 10th, 2009 #18
Hugh
Holorep survivor

If you want to know the things that truly matter that you could do, work to stop Jews aborting White babies, promote decentralisation and secession, and stop your people interfering with us.

There will always be groups of Whites who would happily live with you, and we are not representative of all White people, but of the newly emerging culture stratum required at this time in our cultures existence, to use Yockeys concept out of Imperium.

We want Jews out of the White culture stratum, and out of positions of power over Whites.

The masses of Whites probably wouldn't even know you were a Jew if you didn't tell them, and wouldn't care if you did.

We aren't out to hunt you down, we are out to save what remains of our people and Culture.
If you don't prevent that, you have nothing to fear.

You may possibly be White physically, but the Jewish culture is non-White, so Jews who identify as Jews are identifying with a non-White Culture, so culturally are non-White.

We understand the sexual abuse you suffered as a child, the induced sociopathy, the fear you grew up with. These are tools used by your rabbis to control you.
They induce anti-semitism, so that you will give them money and power, which they exercise on behalf of the top Jews, who as you have realised receive all the benefits, whilst you actually receive nothing.
We feel much the same about our current leaders.

This is not a struggle between individuals, it is a struggle between High Cultures, a clash of civilisations, to use Huntingtons terminology.
It has nothing to do with individuals per se.

Jews truly do not understand just how alien the whole Jewish way of life is to Whites.

We aren't looking to eject Jews, we are looking to secede from Jews, and leave them in the environment they created for themselves.

Despite the fantasies you read about on the forum, of destroying Jews etc, mostly posted by Jews themselves to discredit the movement, we are not actually interested in you at all.
Your history, your culture, your hopes, dreams etc are your affair, not ours.

Stop your people from interfering with us, and we will be highly unlikely to interfere with you.

If you want to be left alone in peace, get your people to leave us alone in peace.

You aren't demons from hell, you are mostly victims of your own leadership, which is betraying you, just like ours is betraying us.
Your culture makes your people mad and our culture is being wrecked by your culture.

Your people's culture has caused immense suffering and destruction in the West.

The West isn't only a place, as a High Culture, it's also not only materially based.

It's a concept that flows from Whites, by Whites for Whites, with spiritual, mental, emotional and physical aspects to it.

You have lived in the same territory physically as us.
If you identify as a Jew, then you've never been part of the Western High Culture spiritually, mentally or emotionally.

We are mainly focused upon dealing with the territorial aspect.

If you truly are part of the West, being separated physically is unlikely.
If it ever did occur, it wouldn't have much impact on you, because mentally, spiritually and emotionally you will be in the West.

Old May 10th, 2009 #19
T.I.

Default The jew is a biological entity - not a state of mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DouglasReed View Post
So far I don't think the responses are particularly useful. Except maybe to demonstrate that this is a community of haters to anyone that may have doubted the label.

I've known lots of jews who just plain don't want to have to discuss anything about their jewishness. It's not that they don't know what's going on, but they've been raised to know better than to open their mouth about it. Jews reserve the worst punishment for members of the tribe who speak openly to goyim.

I have a jewish friend/acquaintance now, who's kind of a bit of a crazy type jew. Lives on some kind of government assistance. He's an ok guy. He hangs out at the library and I talk to him when I see him. Raised in New York. He told me a couple months ago that he went to Temple for the first time in some odd number of years for a memorial service. He doesn't define himself by his jewishness at all, and he's certainly not involved in any kind of criminal activity or aiding and abetting in the destruction and/or enslavement of goyim. He's a person living his life. He's never mentioned a single thing to me about anything jewish or even political unless I've asked him a question about it. He doesn't tell me about relatives who are "survivors," he doesn't talk about the wonders of mullticulturalism. He's mostly into stereo equipment and where to get a good cheap sandwich.
If you believe that jews can be reformed or encouraged to work with us by simple appeals to their better nature then you are at the wrong place, Douglas. Not to mention that they really REALLY have you hoodwinked, big time (How can ANYONE account for a “good” jew’s offspring? They can’t.).

Hard, real hard decisions are going to have to be made at some point in the future. Who will make these decisions is the question. It's best to wrap your mind around this, prepare yourself to make these decisions, and move on. Like it or not, accept the terms for what they are.

Old May 10th, 2009 #20
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Jews should do the following.

1. Stop joining the crowd of your brethren when they attack whites as a group.
2. Understand that it is only white countries in which jews are given the right to succeed or fail as humans.
3. Make plans to set up a homeland away from all other races.
4. Learn to enjoy physical labor and industriousness, and the creation of those things which come from labor rather than the labor of others.
5. Have pride in being jewish apart from being a zionist.
6. Work against the import of any more immigrants. (For the life of me I cannot really understand why the jews have to bring in all these shit people anyway to hide amongst. If it were not for their repugnant behavior of perversion, usury and trouble making, jews can have a very nice life in any white country they are in.If the OP can tell me why the jews cannot give up their megalomania it would be helpful.)

I really don't know what else to say.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Tags
every jew a liar, lying kike, myth of decent jews

Thread