At this point it's little consolation, but Department of Homeland Security head
Janet Napolitano turned out to be more prescient about domestic extremism
than many of her critics.

_

Old June 10th, 2009 #82
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Wolf Blitzer is interviewing the Unruh family from Kansas. They were in the museum around the time of the shooting. Why the visit? Dad thinks it's important so kids can develop the "correct" world view. Poor whiteskin dupes, standing there before the 6-nosed liar, thinking they get it. Mooooooooooooooooooooooo!

How certain folks can say we ought to ignore the 'Holocaust' - this is precisely why we can't. All American indoctrination is based around it. The Unruhs would experience significant unrest if they knew the truth, and it is our job to tell them. The people touring the Holocaust Museum are the only real victims.
I saw those fucking sheep on there. Pappy Unruh said he'd already been to the Hollowco$t Museum & Gift Shoppe, and so naturally he just had to bring the kiddies so that Hymie could mind-shtup them as well.

Goddam, how I wanted to slap the shit out of that fool.....

Old June 10th, 2009 #83
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
So why the fuck didn't he cap some kikes?!?
Because very few jews actually work at or vist the museum.

Old June 10th, 2009 #84
J3115

Von Brunn seemed to be a fan of Alex Jones.

http://www.infowars.com/bali-bomber-...d-involvement/
# JAMES VON BRUNN Says:
March 7th, 2008 at 10:35 am

Yours is an excellent site. Thanks for your efforts.
KEEP FIGHTING!

I HAVE WRITTEN A MOVIE-SCRIPT SET DURING U.S. CIVIL WAR. MANY PROBLEMS CHALLENGING THE SOUTH HAVE PARALLELS TODAY. PLS. PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH A MOVIE PRODUCER-DIRECTOR OF MEL GIBSON’S PROFESSIONALISM. WE ALL WILL PROFIT
JVB

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 10th, 2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: spells name wrong due to laziness

Old June 10th, 2009 #85
Joe_J.
Radio active

Dead guard:

Kike commenter from a jew blog:

Quote:
I have looked all over the place and I have not seen any public statements about this attack or the one recently in Riverdale from Obama directly. Where is he? We need to create a public outcry. Call your congressman and express your outrage. I'm really getting the feeling our welcome here is coming to a close. I hope not but this month hasn't been a good one for us.

Old June 10th, 2009 #86
N.B. Forrest

He came within a kinky jew hair of clipping William Cohen, the former Clinton yid who's married to the nigbitch who wrote the play they were going to put on tonight: Cohen was right behind von Brunn, and it was he that went the other way and told the visitors not to try to escape out the front.

Old June 10th, 2009 #87
N.B. Forrest

Can't access von Brunn's site now.....the kikes DO NOT want the goyim reading THAT......

Old June 10th, 2009 #88
Peer Fischer

The blight-wing patriotard sites are really showing their true colors in their comments about this incident. This is an ancillary benefit of such incidents, however seemingly "minor" -- they do force people to choose sides and force those who have chosen sides to present themselves.

Some sample comments from littlegreenfootballs.com:

The security guard is a hero. May he rest in peace.

Somebody mentioned this downthread, but I hope he's considered for Righteous Among Nations.

Maybe the feds were on to something when they warned about right wing extremism.

Ralph Peters on FOX-he is great

I'm just thankful that the gunman (may his name vanish) wasn't better prepared and better equipped.

Wow....who'd ever suspect that a lonely, bitter old man who spent every waking moment hating Jews and blacks would turn out to be an abusive homicidal alcoholic?

Everyone is reporting that von Brunn was born in 1920 and it is therefore assumed he is 89 years old, but no one has actually released his birthdate. Depending on the month of his birth, he might still be 88. Since this is apparently a significant number for him, perhaps he decided to go out in blaze of HH.

I wonder how long before they double down and attack in a group....this is some very disturbing news

I hope he lives. It would be humiliating for him to be dragged through he justice system, then die in jail. I hope his court appointed lawyer is an ethic minority or Jewish.

Old June 10th, 2009 #89
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Can't access von Brunn's site now.....the kikes DO NOT want the goyim reading THAT......
The only way to get it now is from the Google cache:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us

Old June 10th, 2009 #90
F.S.
Hate Keeps Me Warm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
The only way to get it now is from the Google cache:

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...&ct=clnk&gl=us
Just use a web archieve like way back.

Visit here. > http://web.archive.org/web/200710101...org/page2.html <

Old June 10th, 2009 #91
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peer Fischer View Post
WASHINGTON (CNN) -- The suspect in Wednesday's shooting at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum is James von Brunn, an 88-year-old white supremacist from Maryland, two law enforcement officials told CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/10/...ing/index.html
From the cnn link.

Quote:
Emergency vehicles converged on the area, which is near the Washington Monument and other popular tourist attractions. The museum was full at the time, with a "couple of thousand" people inside, said William Parsons, the chief of staff.
The holohoax museum can holds thousands of people? How big is this place and how much did it cost the taxpayers?

Geeze, if these places are going to be targets for shoot em ups then maybe they should be shut down for the sake of public safety, not to mention John Q. Whitemans wallet.

First it's the abortion clinic dead guy and now it's holohoax museums. Clearly these are hot button, highly charged issues that should be put on the back burner so to speak.(no insult meant to our jewish readers) Be much better for the country. No more guilt, kevtching, taxpayer soaking, hypocrisy and all that other stuff that goes along with the tribe.

For the sake of the children, end the holohoax museum holocaust!

Old June 10th, 2009 #92
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Lillywhite View Post
Anti-hate play was to be unveiled night of US shooting

A gunman attacked the Holocaust museum just hours before the unveiling of a
new play about hate crimes, following an imaginary conversation between Anne
Frank and a black boy lynched in Mississippi.
_
Wow!
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old June 10th, 2009 #93
Peer Fischer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
The holohoax museum can holds thousands of people? How big is this place and how much did it cost the taxpayers?
I've visited it, many years ago. It is a big, gray cement monstrosity of a building staffed (even at that time) by surly negro guards with a metal detector who knew nothing of customer service etiquette. Maybe it was all part of the show -- make the visitor feel like a concentration camp inmate.

Anyway, it is rather cavernous inside, like a warehouse, and can probably hold that many people, it wouldn't surprise me. I would like to research how much if any taxpayer funding was involved in its construction.

Old June 10th, 2009 #94
Peer Fischer

The co-called Museum of Tolerance in Los Angeles is a similar hulking warehouse of a building. I'm sure some ad men decided that the name would be more visitor friendly than "Holocaust Museum." Anyway, within (among other displays) is a full-scale replica of what is supposed to be a gas chamber. As the guide walks you through it, he fills in the details with plenty of color so that you really feel what it "must have been like" to be herded into such a place. It was all like a haunted house event at Halloween really.

Old June 10th, 2009 #95
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
...how much did it cost the taxpayers?
As we speak, trillions of tax dollars are heading to the Office of
Special Investigations and the Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism.

_

Old June 10th, 2009 #96
Peer Fischer

"Report all messages condoning or justifying this senseless shooting that makes us look like violent fringe morons. There's no place in WNism for this sort of violence."

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/show...=608644&page=6

Old June 10th, 2009 #97
Alex Linder
Administrator

Already three commenters have been Tarded out of this thread.

If you don't spell this guy's name right, it will happen to you.

Serious comments only. No peanut-brained speculation about setups.

Old June 10th, 2009 #98
Rounder

All this TV talk about anti-semites and holocaust deniers makes thinking folks wonder why they don't invite one on. The absence on every single station is raising suspicions and voices, worldwide.

It's a huge boost for us that countless gentiles will google "James Von Brunn website" (or something similar) and consequently, learn why he did what he did. Many will even decide to research the jewish menace further.

And be uplifted to know that those receiving TAAs in their driveways, will now, thanks to kikenmedia's knee jerk spasms about Von Brunn, be compelled to read what it says. Eh ??

Oh, glory days.

Old June 10th, 2009 #99
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
On the other hand, of course I can fully understand why this was done. If I were diagnosed with a terminal disease or if I were elderly and on my last legs, I might very well attempt to go out in grand fashion as did our Brother.
And furthermore, I will not find fault with our Brother for not taking out any jews. He tried. And that's good enough for me. I honor him for his efforts.

Our heroic Brother tried to do the work that should have been the duty of our younger, more qualified men. That was where "we" went wrong.
You sound like an anti, Brutus. Are you?

The real story:

Decorated WWII veteran wakes to the truth: he and the so-called greatest generation were tricked by the jews into destroying the West. To make amends, he goes out in a symbolic blaze of glory, his dagger flung directly into the heart of the beast.

Von Brunn sacrificed his life to show his people that the Holocaust is a Big Lie: a deliberately concocted atrocity myth being used by jews and their running dogs at Fox News and CNN to browbeat whites into submission to the Jewish Tyranny known as the New World Order.

Old June 10th, 2009 #100
McKinley
coast to coast WN

There are a couple of radio talk jocks in L. A. named John and Ken am 640 talking all kinds of trash about Mr. Brunn.

They just got done talking to some jew from that hollow hoax museum. They are however giving the link out to Mr. Brunn's web site. They say they can't get on the site either.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; June 10th, 2009 at 10:48 PM.

Tags
#1, cnn, holocaust museum, james von brunn, news

Thread