Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 10th, 2009 #1
Dan_O

Default 11-Year-Old Georgia Girl Ordered to Leave U.S. for Poland Over Paperwork Error

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525750,00.html

Fucking pathetic. Fuck America. And the government wonders why white Americans flip out and gun people down.

Quote:
The last thing 11-year-old Ewelina Bledniak of Cummings, Ga., had in mind for her summer vacation was a deportation fight.

But Hubert and Agnes Bledniak's daughter, who has been in the U.S. since she was 2 years old, faces getting thrown out of America if she doesn't "voluntarily leave" the country by July 23
Quote:
"I am a citizen of the United States. I am paying taxes, even to Immigration, and basically I'm paying for them to chase my daughter, instead of chasing people at gas stations who are looking for work and not paying taxes."
This little girl has to go....

But these pieces of shit can stay..

Old June 11th, 2009 #2
E.A.

This is really sad.
I hope she has a good life in Poland.
What a shame.

Old June 11th, 2009 #3
A.S.
Diligence

It is indeed a load of jew dung, they must have done something to irritate ZOG, perhaps tax related.

The good news is, she will be better off in Poland, than in GA where when she's older she'd be surrounded by swarms of ape-men.

Old June 11th, 2009 #4
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Maybe this will save the girl from getting bullied/raped/murdered by niggers/shitskins in the future.

Old June 11th, 2009 #5
IceQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsphaltSoldier88 View Post
It is indeed a load of jew dung, they must have done something to irritate ZOG, perhaps tax related.
She did something. She was born a White female, and in a few more years she will be old enough to create more White people. The jewden hate White women for our power of creation.

It is a shame they only had the one child. I'll bet they would have had more children if they saw land, and a future for them. I know I would. The woman in the photo whom I assume is the mother is a bit odd looking, almost as if she had a bad face lift.

Thread